$38 billion to Israel

The USA is to give Israel $38 billion over the next ten year. Why is this and how do real Americans feel about their cash being given away like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/some-israelis-see-38-billion-us-military-aid-offer-as-a-failure/2016/09/19/2a2c298c-f878-4213-8e65-fcde59032f4c_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=KcRqUbo28F0
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews look weird.

The more they have to fight skittles the better.

Christcucks gonna cuck.

At this point it is the most cost effective thing to spend our military money on. We already have the best planes, best drones, best tanks, tons of military bases and whatnot. We are overproducing tons of planes and tanks while we aren't really engaging mudslimes. Israel is currently engaging mudslimes and we share common interests. 3.8 billion isn't even 1 percent of our annual MILITARY budget.

The merchants aren't even grateful for it.

washingtonpost.com/world/some-israelis-see-38-billion-us-military-aid-offer-as-a-failure/2016/09/19/2a2c298c-f878-4213-8e65-fcde59032f4c_story.html

OK because of some religious ties or something like that.

I just wish they would send workers and experts on how to build the wall when the time comes.

Why are American Christians so Zionist? Is it the Jews throwing their money around? They all believe in that death-cult shit don't they? When the temple of Solomon is rebuilt then it's Armageddon and they all float out of their socks to play frisbee with Jesus in heaven forever. Fucking terrifying.

They could literally give $100,000 to 15 people in every town in the US, like some sort of citizen-loving lottery, and it would cost less.

It's 38 billion, not 3.8 billion, and the Israelis said it wasn't enough.

I don't give a fuck if some sand-covered jews in the middle of some unarable desert want to kill sand niggers. But, I wholeheartedly DISAGREE with the US sending my money to support them.

Fuck the jews. Palestine can't do shit anyway, the don't need out money. They just WANT our money because they are jews. Fuck the jews.

It's never enough.

Ever since we helped create Israel - we did so with the full knowledge that our Jewish friends will forever remain the thorn in your side.

Consider the creation of Israel revenge for your recalcitrant and rebellious behaviour.

I love seeing America shackled to this ball and chain - I hate your wretched, wobbling people so much that I get an erection every time I see America cucked again by the hebrews.

מֹלֶךְ

>Palestine can't do shit anyway
They can when we pay them :^)

We need trump. I know Trump will continue to suck on circumcised jew cock, but at least MAYBE he'll stop sending money to sand niggers.

3.8 billion /yr

my sentiment would be reeeeeeeeeeee! fuck israel. the rothschilds have plenty of their own money. israel can pay for their own shit.

the us will always be israel's patsy as long as we are cucked by the fed. if our puppet leaders don't do as they are told, the israeli owned bank that controls our currency can tank our economy any time it wants.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

i personally think our republic is too broken and comprimised to ever break the choke hold of the fed. it will take some sort of coup or revolution to cleanse our country of the banksters. we are basically headed for a weimar republic sort of condition.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcRqUbo28F0

>created the US to cuck France
>created Israel to cuck the US
WHEN WILL YOU STOP CREATING CANCER

Because Christianity was designed by zionists

Power Projection. We extend our influence through the Middle East with Israel and Saudi Arabia and other wealthy Westernized Arab Oligarchs. We run the Petrol Dollar. We are stalling hyperinflation with our Currency Wars. We stay on top of the World because of it. When renewable resources become the main source of energy, then we'll leave them for the wolves. We're an empire, not a doormat, but you guys still don't see it.

Centuries of inbreeding, user.

If any "race" were to be bred out of existence, it should really be the Jews.

I'm a Christian and I'm anti-Zionist. Pharisees are the synagogue of Satan, as Jesus said.

The reason why some US Christians are Zionist is because of the Scofield Reference Bible. Basically, the kikes backed a version of the Protestant Bible with translations and commentary biased toward Jews and Zionism.

Personally my own views on the matter are reflected in the film "Marching Toward Zion."

I'm not one to praise Judeo-Anglo posts, but this is some grade A bantz.

You won this thread, Sire. Maybe the British are okay okay after all.

No it wasn't. Christianity is the opposite of Zionism in every way. Christian Zionists are misinformed or misled.

US support for Israel is a source of great national shame among the woke.

Anyone interested in this issue should watch this movie in its entirety.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Primo redpill right here.