Ask a red pilled algerian anything

Ask a red pilled algerian anything

ass or titties

Ass! I get bored with titties very quickly

pizza or burgers

Pizza! anytime ! but only napoli and NY pizzas!

how do you feel about other algerians acting like they own our land ? fuck, they had their fucking independence !

Why are you in France and not Algeria?

boarders are just in your mind, an illusion. France only exists in your mind. The real thing is values like secualirty, demoracy, science, progress, respect, education... the values that we sometimes dont share.

How do you see those things in your perspective ?

really!? because I fled from algeria of course

Would you ever consider returning to Algeria if it ever became less of a shithole?

Why are Arab women all sluts?

repressed sexual urges make them crave the dick

these values are very important of course but we live in a sick society and most people care about their own little person these days

without any second though
emmigration is a traumatism

Because they are women

Do you think there's any real hope for Algeria at this point?

Yeah, but it just annoys me how they think they can use their slutty powers as a way to manipulate western men so they can stay here. I don't want them here. All brown people have to go back.

ho many french grills have you ruined?

not for my generation or the next

get your shit together, more aare coming

2, and I feel guilty for it, now i'm an alcoholic

>slutty powers
They have no "powers". They're just bitches. Completely natural bitches. It's the men who keep falling for their traps.

>Beta males
Fixed that for you

Are you drunk right now?

Good catch.

a bit, but does it really matter ?

I like French culture and dislike arab/muslim culture, but you are a cuck. Be who you are and be with your own people.

>redpilled
>algerian

>ny pizza

redpilled my ass

You from chicago or ?

>but you are a cuck.
bey definition , I need a woman to be a cuck, and I am foreveralone.jpeg

Stop making this retarded thread you faggot

"hur hur hur ask a fucking red pill gypies"

Fucking hell how about you kill yourself since you are just a fucking piece of shit gibsmedat.

Come back when you take all that shit in your brain and replace it with something good.

No, even the "alpha male" whites are fags who give brown sluts attention for an easy fuck. But this guy is correct, they have to go back still though. We're full.

>Be romanian
>Get expelled from france when geing part of the EU

Where can I get a qtp2t Kabyle gf

Dirty Algerian shitsickle, you plague France and are probably married to your cousin.

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

no ny pizza is just bland shit.

My nigga

>ask an algerian living in france anything
You make these threads constantly

die shitskin

French girls don't like Algerians. Go back to the Maghreb and find a nice berber qt.

> I get bored with titties very quickly

You when you're banging a guy you fucking faggot.

algerian girls dont like atheist
foreveralong.jpeg

nah, I dont like small asses either

what is the best pizza ?

Neapolitan style, by far. Chicago deep dish is shit, NY has too much grease. Standard crust is usually improperly done in the US.

Pizzas you get in northern Italy lack dedication to sauce...only in and around Napoli do you find great sauce, great cheese and perfect crust (unless you happen to have someone from Napoli living in your town).

A non-retarded can make better pizza at home anywhere in the US.

>A non-retarded can make better pizza at home anywhere in the US.
come to france, you'll see how retarded pizza makers can be
I am going to napoli next month to try my first real napoli pizza

When will you stop attention whoring

never, it" s in my genes