Turns out that coon in Charlotte was ARMED an threatening to SHOOT POLICE after all!

Charlotte Police have confirmed Scott was armed and posed an imminent deadly threat when he was shot by Charlotte-Mecklenburg County police Officer Brentley Vinson, who, like Scott, is African-American. They said a gun was found near his body - "absolute definitive, visual evidence" that Scott brandished a weapon at the officers.

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the white crooked cops just didn't plant that shit

imagine if every single african american in the united states that was really fed up with being poor, homeless, and looked down upon would pick ONE DAY to simply 'go to work' to any job, work site, sports arena, or government office in the united states of america. im very sure that within 72 hours from society to government statistics, black lives would matter. literally never IS THE DAY. #itstimefodemprograms #weaintdointhatshit #acalltoriot

>Suddenly crime goes down to an all-time low, nation wide; and no one will speculate as to why.

10/10

He's right you know.

Finally white people can go to work without being worried about shot/stolen from

she cuts the video off when they are rolling him over. There is no gun up to that point.

One of the cops is putting on gloves and cannot get them on and he throws them on the ground.

I think your image is of that glove.

But there is no way he did not have a gun if they yelled and shot him.

He dont have a gun and they are reporting he had a gun and ankle holster.

would she not have showed the police taking the gun out of the ankle holster.

it was most likely in his hand.

>Picking Monday as a day of no work
>Implying he just isn't trying to get out of work for free
Nigger has hustle though.

Finally white people can ride a quiet morning train without the smell of fried chicken

Niggers seriously think they can win a race war. This is laughable. They should be thankful to even have their race exist.

100/100

>Job site

Mother fucker I work in construction, if every black guy didn't come to work one day we'd be down like 1 guy on a crew of 12, and that one guy is mixed to.

What? None of them have jobs, and they spend our money that we are forced to give them.

9/26 is my birthday, if all googles would stay home it would be the best gift

1000/1000

>Mecklenburg is one of the "dry counties", which means that the sale of alcohol is restricted or prohibited

And people here belive that restricted drugs can prevent chimpouts

Niggers in l.a. always smell like the 100grand candy bar, the sole reason I stopped eating those

>FUCK U WITE BOI WE IS GON STAY HOME N SHEIT!
>BLACK POWER NOW!
>shop for things online instead
Yo go guys ...
Actually, I like this idea more and more.

J.B Hunt and C.R. Englund trucks would all be parked that day.

>sept 26.
>monday.
>the day after all but two football games.

Actually it turns out that guy was a pledged blood sacrifice who sacrificed himself at the behest of his moloch worshipping masters for this psyop to give BLM the supposed justification for this riot psyop.

Wut? You can buy booze and liquor every day in Charlotte, Sundays after 12.

Also all 3 of thecops were also in on this planned ritual sacrifice psyop, they are freemason oathbreakers. The police, the military, and the whole society needs to be purged of the oathbreakers.

Rape crime will be reduced in a 99% same goes for murder, robbery, assault............

>every single African American in the United States stops working for one day
>nothing happens

Are the comfy live streams up yet? Google street view up and running yet?

More like nothing changes, lol.

There will be speculation, but white SJW cucks will go to twitter/tumblr and denounce it as racist, homophobic and islamophobic.

>Blacks get fired because not showing up to work is a reason to fire someone
>Their positions are instantly filled by Mexicans and Syrian refugees who are desperate for work
>Sheeeiiit

Imagine if every single African American in the Untied States that was really fed up with being angry,oppressed,and stereotyped,would pick ONE DAY to simply 'leave the country' from every county,city,state,and territory in the United States of America.I'm very sure with 72 hours from California to New York....Black Lives Would Matter. #itstimetoleave #packourbags #hometoafrica #werenevercomingback

Can we do that. Please. Can we meme this into reality?

It would have been if Lincoln didn't get assassinated.He was going to deport them all to Africa,but he was killed.Which gave nogs a piece of land in Africa,Liberia,and the choice to either stay in the US or go back to Africa.
I wish we were able to just fucking deport them to Liberia

yeah man that nigger coon bitch doing the filing sounded so honest and believable when advising the officers on behalf of their safety

this is how i knew she was lying. when a nigger is telling the truth, she is only lying to herself in the most delusional sense.

I mean, if we start a whole back to Africa with memes, I'm sure at least a tiny percentage would fall for it.

RACIST BLACK COP PLANTING GUN!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they'd fall for it if we made Liberia look like a paradise,instead of the overrunned muslim shithole that it is.

nope

there are enough white people that the nfl wouldnt skip a beat.

what are you tlaking about? that's the Illiad!

Planting book*

1. You can't prove that's a gun, the image is too blury

2. Simply being in a possession of a gun doesn't make you an imminent threat

3. Stop being such a boot licking faggot.

>2. Simply being in a possession of a gun doesn't make you an imminent threat

In the video I saw, the cops shouted several times to "put down the gun."

My post didn't say anything about the NFL,user.The NFL would be forced to hire white players,though.The NFL is around 70-80% black,so that's a pretty big gap to fill with whites,and I'm sure it won't be hard finding that amount of white football players that got overlooked for some nogs that can't read passed a 3rd grade level.

What a surprise.

I've worked in construction for 5 years now and I've seen more women than muggers. Blacks simply do not work any job that are important to civilization simply service and retail shit and thr occasional affrimitave action govt jobs.

Auto correct on niggers lol

C'mon, that looks like a deal dough

Im pretty sure 95% or more sit around at home all day every day anyway.

I chuckled also at this. He new

Even if it was or was not planted you can not and will not win in a argument with these people.. Fuck this world

this is a latex golve which a cop took off you imbeciles. Look at the shoes of the cops. Your supposed gun isn't even as big as a dillinger. Not saying there wasn't a gun, but if there was it stayed in the car probably.

10,000/10,000

Do you know how guns work? I mean legally, acquiring one.

Its like you think cops just all keep an extra gun to plan on googles.

>cops just all keep an extra gun to plan on googles.

they wouldn't do that!

For anyone thinking rationally, there was never any doubt that BLM is a terrorist organization

Wait, are they supposed to be going to these job sites to work or to protest? Are we trying to convince them that work is protest?

i mean... i guess i would. but i also guess thats why im no nark cop

I'm just saying it seems ridiculous at every crime scene just oh yeah gun.

also comfy stream is up senpai.

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

They pretty much do this already

we'd lose 1 person at my job of 30, shes replaceable anyway

Frankly, Blacks building upon themselves and being productive as a whole would be an incredible form of protest.

Living well is the best revenge.

If all of them didn't go to their jobs that would be like minus 12 googles in the work force, I wonder how the rest of the western world would push on knowing that their tax money would have to support 12 more unemployed googles. I can't bare to think of how badly that would affect the world economy.

>Implying BLM isn't a Kremlin directed psyop to create an Arab Spring/Maidan like situation in the US or generally muck up trust in the powers at be

basketball would be a little more boring certainly wouldnt affect hockey

That would imply that soros is a kremlin agent.
I'd like to see you justify that one.

Not surprising that niggers made fools of themselves again.
This is what happens when you don't segregate

People on twitter are trying to say it was a glove