RATO (TED CRUZ) ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP

It's finally happened folks.

El rato has bended the knee and endorsed Donald Trump for President.

>After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.

CruzMissiles have just been disarmed permanently.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Fqeq1VWdE
youtube.com/watch?v=5emm2GFNpBE
youtube.com/watch?v=29GtAPzZF_8
youtu.be/A7fA2T0biEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ARGLwEPJz6w
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUwtyZglQI
youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc
youtube.com/watch?v=LOlPX8MrqhY
politico.com/story/2016/09/lindsey-graham-trump-birther-228421
youtube.com/watch?v=5NDSIhQ4gC4
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/13/mike-pence-returns-to-washington-to-court-ted-cruz-address-doubts/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/
twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/778791147544023040
northcrane.com/2016/09/21/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-filibuster-planned-for-october-1-joining-trump-for-major-internet-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the low costof just ALL THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>CruzMissiles have just been disarmed permanently.
Nah man. He just launched his only one and did it for the betterment of us all.

Fuck Trump, fuck Ted, and fuck white people.

>NOW I AM BECOME DELEGATE, SUPPORTER OF TRUMP

>DARUDE SANDSTORM

Y'all know who it is!

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks,
Hilldog's got an ass but she took too many dicks,
Now she hungry for more, hungry for power,
Prayin' to Moloch won't help, neither the kids Bill's deflowered,
Now she's got media spinmeisters shillin' twenty-four-sev-on,
Pass me the delegates and I'll give the bitch somethin' to spin on,

They say Hilldog's got this, that she's an election rigga,
But Cruz's comin' at ya to put the dog down, nigga,
From the Cal-ga-ry to the RNC,
Vote with your conscience, vote for me,
Bill ain't the only one hard for coworker brunettes,
Thanks for passin' the mic, Don, now pass da delegates!

This

One would imagine Trump has a very strong chance and Cruz is trying to save face in the hope of having a career after the election.

He wouldn't do this if he was sure Trump was gonna lose.

Glenn Beck on suicide watch

who cares about ted cruz?

Only losers supported Cruz, and noone listens to losers.

n-nevermind about the delegates dahnald..

DAHNALD
D-DANALD
...DAHNALD
You... you can have my delegates

The Cruz Missile has REROUTED it's course.

Today, I am finally in peace

What!? NO!

You fucking DRUMPFAGS seriously think this is going to make a difference!?

It won't, it's too late, shillery is going to win now more then ever because now it is finally apparantly that there are no TRUE conservatives left. They don't exist.

FINE, if Cruz is going to turn his back on his followers, than I will #shillforhill

Plus he needs more support to stop Obama from giving up the Internet. By endorsing Trump he has gain much more support to push his Internet Freedom Act and Filibuster Obama's seizure.

I see this as a good thing because now the Republican Party will be forced to completely unite and in the face of the first debate.

0.02 has been deposited in your account, thank you for saying what Massa Soros tells you to.

Gotta confuse the delegates, right babe?

This is all to get himself on Donald's supreme court list.

Ted, I want my copy of the Federalist Papers returned immediately. I thought you were a true American patriot.

Good one ted.

Welcome to the front lines.

BEND THE KNEE RATO

Whoever didn't see this coming a mile away is retarded. Ted filled his coffers for the senate campaign from the pockets of NeverTrump people. Pretty smart

And that would be one of the best things to ever happen to the court if he was.

No more cheese chasing but there's a Supreme Court spot waiting MR CRUz

Underrated

>Wow, an endorsement made of cheese! My daughter would love this, in fact, her first words were "Make America Great Again"!

Are Canadians even allowed to vote?

kek

I am in complete agreement. It might keep a small semblance of the conservative movement alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Fqeq1VWdE

this. various parties will start to swing into line behind trump. now that we're down to the business end of the election and trump is looking relatively strong, everyone's clamouring to be seen as a loyal supporter

plus, heads will roll when the don takes power. particularly in the media

Ted Cruz must SUBMIT

ALL Cruzlims must SUBMIT

SENATOR CRUZ... OR MAYBE I SHOULD CALL YOU SENATOR FLOOZ BECAUSE YOU'RE A FLOOZY WHO'S SIDED WITH A BIG GOVERNMENT TYRANT OVER TRUE PRINCIPLED CONSERVATISM... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU

N I T W I T
I
T
W
I
T

Does leaving humanity behind cause cancer?

Post more of these pictures please

did trump reply with "lol who cares" like he did when jeb endorsed him?

fuck that was brutal

thats right faggot trolls, you are trump missiles now.

>bended the knee
>bended
Its 'bent', you stupid Amerifat.

Vote Trump! He's with you. And Cruz is with him!

I'm free.....

Thank you, Dahnald.

I didn't ask for this feel

Would you buy a used car from this man?

What did Trump give him in return?

youtube.com/watch?v=5emm2GFNpBE

See you later, god emperor...

So your persona was going to vote for Trump, but since rato endorsed him, you're voting for Hillary now?

A bit of cheese

>big government
>donald trump
what did he mean by this?

Not bad leaf not bad.

>Rato
Jesus fucking christ even after he does what you want you people treat him like shit. GOD I hope Hillary wins, out of sheer spite. Fuck you people.

HAHAHAA !!

You know Levin said months ago that he is voting for trump right?

I personally wouldn't mind Cruz az one of the possibly many scotus picks that trump will inherit

Thread winner!

Cruz is still a shit: Did this on a Friday to get buried in the news, Rick came out and said it won't matter because Cruz will spin a Trump loss as "the need for principled conservatism."

Let's make Lyin' Ted stick.

what is his angle? is he just trying to sneak a few delegates when donald isn't looking?

>heads will roll when the don takes power. particularly in the media
And not just there. Just watch

youtube.com/watch?v=29GtAPzZF_8

and imagine how the political cartels are going to get cleaned up once Gowdy/Christie or someone similar becomes AG, being backed by a president who doesn't have his hands tied. It's going to be a slaughter.

Kek has a long memory, Beck.

Unifyin' Ted

but muh delegates

You stupid cocksucking DRUMPFAG did you not read my post

I wasn't going to write in Ted Cruz, but now I'll probably just stay in and not vote. Fucking traitorous RAT

That's okay, Trump is going to LOSE and I will drink your tears of you fucking drumpfags when this election is over.

>Glenn Beck is reportedly on suicide watch following the endorsement
>Glenn Beck, famous radio show cuckservative was found in his Houston home after trying to suffocate himself in a bowl full of smashed Cheetos

>Against Trump
75 retired senior diplomats sign letter opposing Trump for president

88 retired generals signed letter opposing Trump for president

100 Republican national security experts signed a petition opposing Trump for president

George H.W. Bush
Mitt Romney
Lindsey Graham

>Endorse Trump

El Rato

ALL MISSILES LAUNCH

>ft(pic)fy

*Was

Goddammit I'm so fucking LIVID right now I can't make my posts straight.

F

The delegates, Donald...

...they're rightfully yours.

THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!!!

Now, I wanna tell you about a true american patriot company that's been supporting us for over 48 years: Goldline

My skelegates are yours to control, Dahnald

Lol, stay mad Evanglical cuck

god fucking dammit this stupid ass fucking meme

Like this sven

Depends how many delegates he charges me

It's all in the name of banter m8

With that snazzy outfit who could say no? Aside from his delegates of course

BROTHER, MY BROTHER
TELL WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR?
WE'VE GOT TO END THIS WAR.

>publicly supports the party nominee
>gets support for reelection
>win=win(?)
Hopefully the other cuckservatives like Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney get with the program.

>DAHNALD
Our delegates! Take them!

YOU CAN RIDE MY SLEIGH, DAHNALD

RATO'S ROAD TO REDEMPTION

IT'S NOT OVER KAEDE

GIVE ME THE PROTAGONIST SPOT

LOL he must've have found a grainy video of Papa Cruz meeting Lee Harvey oswald in the attic

HOOLYYY SHIIIITTTTTT

One thing that I dislike about Levin is how he has a habit of getting emotional and using logically fallacious arguments (false dilemma and ad hominem especially).

It sounds like you dislike him because he has obscene profit breaks and sponsorships during his radio show. Can you name an example of a large national radio or TV show that doesn't also feature commercial breaks like the one you alluded to?

get

DAHANDLD

youtu.be/A7fA2T0biEc

God speed Senator Ted Cruz

Hello rato,

Geewiz guys! This is just nuts! I'll never support the nominee! Aww Shucks, This is just crazy!

Press conference when?

Where were you when CruisinCruz became the newest clan member?

Somewhere Mark Cuban is crying about a blue texas

> previous conservative defectors beginning to rally behind Trump to defeat the true enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=ARGLwEPJz6w

> this meme will be killed a month from now

why live

Dahnald. I have come to you with a proposition.

Hahahaha

When will John "bites chicken lags" Kasich will endorse the GOD EMPEROR?

I don't care. Deport this conniving, perverted little antiChrist fuckwit POSTHASTE. And shall he be shot on sight should he even flinch in America's direction ever again.

NEVER let your guard down with this guy. He is a snake, a liar, a cutthroat, and a traitor.

Will Ben Shapiro finally cave in next or is he past the point of no redemption?

JEEZ OH MAN!

Graham endorsed Trump though

If you can't take the delegates, you must become the delegates.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU CREEP!!! YOU'RE NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE! YOU NEVER WERE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE.

Mr. Producer, I want you to send this man a copy of Ameritopia.

AS I WAS SAYING " ARTICLE 2 SECTION 5 FEDERALIST 147 SUBSECTION 9..."

You need this stuff!

It's actual gold you can hold in your hand!

DAHNALD
I MUST SPEAK TO YOU ON MATTERS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

>"I cannot vote for a vile, immoral man like trump. I will put it in Gods hands"
God has done worse things than to build a wall. For example he flooded the entire planet and wiped out the vast majority of life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i hoped nobody would notice

:(

He IS a US citizen, he can vote in the same way Arnold Swarzenegger can

>"The votes Hillary!"

NEVER SEEN A BLUER SKY

He's been a lot less critical of Trump lately, I can see him caving before the end.

When you endorse a man that claims your father killed JFK and who clowns your wife for her appearance, you have been cucked harder than anyone has ever been cucked. This is not the type of cucking we see when someone fucks a wife. This is not the type of cucking we see when someone fucks a woman in front of her husband. This is not the type of cucking we see when someone fucks a wife in front of the husband and the husband enjoys it. This is not even the type of cucking we see when the husband sucks that big black dick afterwards. This is the type of cucking we see when the bull fucks the guy in the ass causing anal rippage in front of the guys wife, kids, parents, and high-school football coach and the guy cums while he cries.

The meme is alive

Ted Cruz is white? Even if he's caucasian, he's still hispanic under gringo standards

>he doesn't want to support someone who attacked his wife and father
>he also pledged to support the Republican nominee
These cuckservatives sure fail to see the bigger picture at hand. I can't wait till we press the reset button and become in charge of the new Republican party.

Checked and thanks

I personally don't want Cruz to endorse Trump for the same reason I'm glad Bush Jr. isn't endorsing him. But hopefully it will encourage more turnout.

> Implying Ted Cruz really gave up
> Implying Ted Cruz is not controlling Trump right now from the shadows

No, Dahling. Fuck HIM.

On behalf of my emperor, I command you to hand over the votes, Hillary

It wasn't exactly the kind of endorsement that would help Trump get elected. He still tells his audience to vote their conscience.

yesss

reminds me of this

This picture has always made me physically ill

or i shall be forced to take drastic measures

Oh my god witness me anons

>who clowns your wife for her appearanc

Whilst I don't like it when politicians involve the families of candidates, the Cruz campaign started it by firing shots over Melania's career.

Talk shit, get hit.

When Jeb endorses Trump, that's when you know we've won.

RELEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUwtyZglQI

bent, not bended you stupid burger

PEACE THROUGH DELEGATES

dahnald

youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc

>Cruz defending the internet
>Calling king nigger out
>Now supporting Trump
Rat man is starting to become pretty based desu.
I did say he is now a part of the deplorables squad with sleepy nigger and Trump. Jeb officially joining the squad when?

Give them to their cohorts, the mudslimes. Cut off their hands and cut out their tongues first that the 2 groups cannot conspire together by word or pen.

THE DELEGATES...!

B-BUT MUH PRINCIPALS!

he probably wont

DAHNALLLLLD DAHNNNNNNNNAAAAALD ARGHHHH

wtf I love Ted Cruz now

I WON DAHNALD

fak u hilury

The party probably made him, honestly. At this point in the election candidates who don't vouch for him risk burning a lot of bridges if he wins.

"It's just politics" as they say. He clearly would rather be a politician than a regular person with lots of money. It's not a job you get into without a strong stomach.

>plus, heads will roll when the don takes power. particularly in the media
Why are Trump supporters so eager to turn the United States into more of a banana republic than even Obama has managed to do?

Kasich is in his own dream land where he still thinks he has a chance to be the Republican nominee.

DAHNALD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T TAKE THEM!

I'd love to see a screenshot of that - anyone got it?

> Can you name an example of a large national radio or TV show that doesn't also feature commercial breaks like the one you alluded to?

No. I hate that about radio. How can you take any of these people seriously when they say all this shit and then in the next breath and just as sincerely they start telling you about some mattress company or water filter or some other garbage? It comes across as very phony. I often wonder if these guys even believe any of the stuff they say it if they are just actors playing a role and saying things that they know the conservative base will like.

>Goldline
>not Birch Gold

RESPECT

ill never not love these memes

Jeb never endorsed him. The only Bush to endorse Trump is Jeb's wifes son.

Someone has to show Cruz these memes on day.

It was on FOX's The Five last hour. Cruz met with Pence two weeks ago and predicated his endorse on Trump putting Mike Lee onto his SCOTUS list along with support for Cruz's internet freedom measure.
>still lying about it
No Cruz didn't.

Posting clean version.
youtube.com/watch?v=LOlPX8MrqhY
In order to make a country great again, you most clean its dirt off first.

>MY PRIESTHOOD IS AUGMENTED

Then tell him the reason he lost was because a Japanese anime forum spammed Twitter with those memes

Step away from that ledge my friend

HILLAHREA

HAND OVER THY VOTES TO THE RIGHTFUL EMPEROR

Translation: the writing is on the wall for awhile now, Trump is going to win and rafael is slated for the chopping block, hence this hail marry self preservation move. Will see if it works out, cotton.

I guess these are what are known as "cuckservatives." I supported Cruz until he dropped out but once he did I supported Trump. It's not that fucking hard to support the most conservative candidate with the best chance to win, even if he's barely conservative at all.

That make three. Trump has caved to the religious charlatans, the neocons, and now this. I gave him a pass on Pence, but shouldn't have. baka. Oh well.

CRUZ LIVES IN DEATH

h̥̰ͬ̓ͭ͐̓a̭͚̤͙͌̀̅̓̈͒̈́ͅn̹͜d͖̮̺̲̱̏́ ̴̹̩̫͍̻͐͌o̻v̢͗̄ͬ́̔ͅe͗͏̩͓̞͚͚r̙̗̩̰̰̻̂͑ͬ̓ͯ͂́ ̠̥̝̹ͪ̏̂̍ͧṫ͇͕̦̺̳ͬ͆ȟ͈̬̲̖̮ͬͤ̎e̩̟̦̘̖̣̋͟ ͈̳͎͙̭͓͑̓͑̃̓̕ṽ̼̻͓̳͇ͅŏ̉͌͌̎̀t͎̍ͫ͌e̛̬͓̪͎̊ͣͫͫͮš̲̰͍͖͉̣̪ͫ̌͂̃͋ ̞͆͆͐h͍̬͍̪̥̥̄͗́̊̓̐ͅi̹͂̑̋ͭ͊͛ͣl̢̥͎̗͑l̜̻͉̞͙ͮ̃̌̔ā̫͍̦ͨ̉ͫ̎̈́ͤŗ̗͉̰̤͈͈̟ͯ̈́̑͐ẖ̴̐̾͊̚r̎̇̿̚҉̯͙̝͚̥̥y̅̇

lol y u mad tho?

The delegates dohnald. You can have them.

Why conservative when you have pol?

>El rato has bended the knee and endorsed Donald Trump for President.

>El rato has bended the knee

>bended

Jesus fucking christ

Aww didn't get first post huh? Beat it you fucking loser.

>Cruz and Mike Lee on the Supreme Court for the next 40 years
please God

I'm a cruz missile now!

I came to this thread looking for some salt and thank you . keep it coming

Yeah, no

politico.com/story/2016/09/lindsey-graham-trump-birther-228421

"Crane, purported leader of the Delegates of Nod political activist group; moments before detonating a bomb at the DNC headquaters."

>>still lying about it
>No Cruz didn't.
Technically, it was done by a pro-Cruz super-PAC which is
>in no way affiliated with the Ted Cruz campaign
which is completely true and believable. We all know that a campaign would never organize with their affiliated super-PACs.

Just like how Hillary didn't start birtherism, because technically her friend Sid Blumenthal encouraged the media to research Kenyan birth records. So clearly, Hillary's hands are completely clean.

Nothing to worry about. The constitution protects journalists. He can talk as tough as he wants on that subject.

>Living to see pro-Trump Cruz posting
Feels good man

The memes never end!

I have to say, I have an affection for Cruz. He is a creepy bastard but he's as far-right as they come on most issues.

Hand o'er th' votes, hillary, or face the wrath of Capn' Dahnald

>We all know that a campaign would never organize with their affiliated super-PACs.
That's right, because that would be illegal. Plus, your super-PAC in question wasn't so much a pro Cruz one as it was an anti-Trump one, running an anti-Trump ad. It just so happens to have been noticed around the time of the Nevada vote, when Cruz was Trump's principle opponent.
>Just like how Hillary
And here is where you made your mistake, to judge Cruz's actions (or inaction, in this case) according to Hillary Clinton low standard of ethics.

>Awk! Hand over the votes!

Jesus Christ user you're killing me

>Wife slandered
>Dad slandered
>Dubbed "lyin' Ted"
>Presidential ambitions destroyed
>Endorses Trump anyways
Pathetic.

Walk the plank Hillary ye belligerent dog

THE VOTERS, HILLARY

Y-you win, Dahnald
Keep the delegates

I'm fucking dead man.

i dont care what people say, the dahnald meme is my favorite meme

this is great

this will never not be great

Why are you so eager to keep the corrupt media machine in its present form?

The means of production, Hillary.

I always knew ted was a butt pirate.

You assume much.

infowars does not have commercial breaks per say but they do shill products. jones often skips them when he is on a roll.

there are commercial free savage nations and infowars on youtube

To be fair, Don was the only one who never called him the Zodiac killer

Top kek my man

My power levels are now infinite, Hillhury. Give me- uhhh, I mean us- the delegates.

The Chaos emeralds for the Emperor, Hillary.

Hillhury, you can't deny two of us. The delegates, Hillhury.

B A S E D LINK

>Sixth, Internet freedom. Clinton supports Obama’s plan to hand over control of the Internet to an international community of stakeholders, including Russia, China, and Iran.
A cute way of labeling the UN.

RISE AND SHINE, HILLURY

My sides

H-howdy there guys. I'm still on the #neverbully train. You should probably throw your support to me, I mean, if you really feel like it.
I-I'll throw in a free turtle with every supporter

Looks like that's the end .. of the Cuban Missile Crisis

REACH FOR THE SKY, HILLAHRY

WTF I'm with JEB! now

This whole meme has finally come full circle.

Aw shucks, do ya really mean it?
Oh, we're gonna be best buds

If Obama has his way, ICANN is not being turned over to the UN, but a private consortium which includes those countries.

>Specialist CRUZ

Never leave us

Donald Trump has agreed to outlaw mouse traps.

>Hillary is so scary it made Cruz vote for Trump

Let that sink in.

I'm a #cruzmissle now

but a #cruzmissle for Trump

EVERYTHING IS CLEARER NOW

LIFE IS JUST A DREAM YOU KNOW

IT'S NEVER ENDING

I'M ASCENDING

Glorious as fuck

I can just hear that whiny jew voice when I read that.

Best Cruz yet, Kek

You're gonna carry those delegates

youtube.com/watch?v=5NDSIhQ4gC4

Ted cruz being trolled by one of the greats

H-HAND OVER THE GOSH DARN DELEGATES TO ME NOW, M-MR TRUMP.
IF YOU DONT DO IT, I'LL GET REALLY WACKY IN HERE

>Convention time, no concession
>now, concessions
Politics, plain and simple. Cruz got more out of the way he conducted his endorsement than he otherwise would have.

It helps to not have only a memeish understanding of that which you observe.

im a cruise missle for that ass

Kekkk

THE VOTES HILRY

YOUR DELEGATES ARE NO MATCH FOR MY SKELEGATES

HAND THEM OVER

Watch out, Ted!
One of those skeletons is actually Hillary!

hello rato,

I am now a #cruzmissle

Ted is a brave man and made the right choice.
He's very welcome, together we will make America great again.

>I told Ted to bend the knee or GTFO
>He actually did it
>The madman

>(((Max Goldman)))

which one of you did this

you glorious cunt

He only did it cos yesterday rience prebus GOP chair said people breaking party rules by not endorsing candidate could not run in future elections!

it doesn't seem Ben will support,
but who nose? there's still hope for him

Fucking lol.

This is the meme that keeps on memeing.

DAHNALD YOU HAVE TO SAVE THIS INTERNET

Is Applied Memetics on our side now?

Awww..

So this is the end of this meme.....

RIP Cruz Delegate Meme 2015-2016.

You will always be remembered!

still say we shouldn't vote for cruz

If they still have funds left, yes

THERE IT IS!

CHECKED!

Wtf I love El Rato now

>fucking traitorous RAT
Yeah fuck those RATs.

Cruz unironically stands for conservative and Christian values, and opposes LGBT. Trump is a meme conman populist who would allow trannies in female bathrooms.

I'm unironically a Cruzmissile, and hope he will run in 2020.

[spoiler]Do you think I'd forgotten Dohnald?[/spoiler]

>He only did it cos yesterday rience prebus GOP chair said people breaking party rules by not endorsing candidate could not run in future elections!
That Sunday show post-dates the wooing of Cruz by Mike Pence that was reported today as being what swung him over.

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/13/mike-pence-returns-to-washington-to-court-ted-cruz-address-doubts/

Moreover, you should want that it was a deal reached between camps, and not party bosses making up excuses to war against their own members.
>breaking party rules
That's a loyalty oath, dude. Fuck that and fuck you if that's what you support.

oh fuck I lost me sides to Alex Jones' locker

why is he doing this now

did trump promise him free taxes cheese for the state of texas?

Wow

Voting for you ≠ Endorsement

He's out of options since he wants to run again but he hanged himself during the convention

It does not matter whether he votes for him or not

Pancake man's vote matters, not Rato

t. Someone who was always a shill

Applied Memetics was never a thing. It was a way for Trump supporters to yell FUCK OF JDIF to Cruz supporters to keep themselves from putting any thought into their politics, for what purpose CTR now serves.

Trump is the only candidate to have shown a acute awareness of the more eccentric realms of the internet, that it might actually be the case that there is paid for support for him on a place like Cred Forums.

Didn't like 80 something current military officers/generals/whatever endorse Trump?

Nice that the cucks are providing us with convenient lists of their names for the purge.

THE CURSE OF THE SKELEGATES IS LIFTED

looks like papa franku from a different era

Based Reince Priebus has informed them that they will not be allowed to run for office as Republicans again if they don't endorse.

Kasich currently on suicide watch, contemplating joining Shillary--or worse, Dude Weed or (((Dr. Stein)))--or simply dousing himself in gasoline and lighting a match.

Guess i'm a cruzmissle now

He looks like a snake

duh he recognized he will need to be on the president trumps good side

>Trumpfags referring to the chairman of the GOP as based

Just remembers that when he turns on the Trump faction November 9th and does everything within his power to purge them from the party.

Just shows you how pathetic politicians are.Np principles.No shame.

AND I FIND IT KIND OF FUNNY
I FIND IT KIND OF SAD
THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING
ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD

hello rat

He's only doing this because his career feels threatened.

THE VOTES HILLARY.

hello rato!

fucking yolo i already wear hats

wtf I love Cruz now!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/

It seems like Ted Cruz has had some sort of great awakening.

kawaii~

I used to be a Cruz supporter, but now I am #TrumpMissile

Can some Burger here explain me how any American can like Glenn Beck?
I might be biased because i watched every single episode of Glenn Beck talking absolute BS about Germany's History, even occasionally bringing out fake documents he printed out from the internet to prove some retarded point.
Then i think "Well, i bet his listeners look this up".
>No they don't
>go to TheBlaze website comment section on something Germany History related
>point out inaccuracies
>downvoted to oblivion and his fan countering with insults and ignoring facts

How can i avoid Beckites when visiting Texas?

Don't kid yourself to think he wouldn't have held onto his Texas seat easily regardless of whether he endorsed or not.

Chaffetz is a living Pepe and the best choice for AG.

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!

HAND OVER THE VOTES HILLARY!

Glen Beck is a opportunist
he just wants to make his make, but he's retarded
>Cheetos
>now pandering to BLM
>won't ever admit he was wrong
etc
also generally he doesn't have a large audience, mostly in Mormon states, Utah, Nevada, parts of Idaho
Texans hate him for his disingenuousness and his tendency of mixing religion and politics
t. Texan

Some of us really are as dumb as you guys like to say.
Thing is, Glenn will say perfectly intellgent things on rare occasion. His tendency is to build an audience with half-decent work, then, unprovoked, to hilariously sperg out and burn all bridges. He has done this at least seven times now, with multiple major television networks.

help me out here has chaff or gowdy hearings resulted in any convictions?

t. Aziz Jamal 'the BLM Panther' Al-Detroiti

IT'S HAPPENING

Knew about it 2 days ago. Got flamed by CTR shills and rage trolls.

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/778791147544023040

northcrane.com/2016/09/21/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-filibuster-planned-for-october-1-joining-trump-for-major-internet-debate/

Trump is using this shooting to get low IQ dindus to vote for him (or not vote for Hillary).

Ted Cuck

fuck Obama, fuck Africa, fuck the entire parasite negroid race, and fuck you

how can britbongs watch this garbage

what the fuck

Yes, yes I support you Dohnald
>Teleports behind and takes delegates

Nice fall colors on under rated leaf

Fucking Kek!