HILLARY JUST KILLED HER CHANCES OF WINNING

HILLARY JUST KILLED HER CHANCES OF WINNING

Hillary Clinton Wants Higher Estate Taxes, But Not on Her Family

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-wants-higher-estate-taxes-but-not-on-her-family/

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-proposes-65-tax-on-largest-estates-1474559914
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>breitbart.com

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-proposes-65-tax-on-largest-estates-1474559914

here you go

wow it's almost like you proved my point about breitbart being clickbait for the right

It's almost like you're a faggot.

I bet this turn you on OP.

Good. We should completely take the estate after a rich person dies, just to level the playing field.

If this country does nothing for the poor we sure as hell shouldn't let the rich inherit wealth. Make them work for it

Yep none of them draw conclusions the same way breitfart does

I don't know how you're honestly defending such bullshit "journalism"

none of them draw any conclusions because they are braindead

yes

drawing conclusions based on nothing isn't journalism, you myswell be watching CNN

Says the fascist. Why can't you finally admit that the progressive left is every bit as tyrannical and oppressive as the fascists of the past?

Oh I read the article and all they are saying is that she will use a trust to avoid estate taxes, this is rich 101 and unsurprising in the least

so maybe it is clickbait

if there's anything you should take from this it's that realistically no one pays estate taxes anyway

Yes, they do. Go back to fucking kangaroos instead of pretending to understand US taxes.

Man, just stop falling for it.

Fucking google, get the fuck out.

>people with over 5 million net worth don't hire competent tax lawyers

>Go back to fucking kangaroos
I eat them out tenderly.

Well no shit the wealthiest wont pay that estate tax

Everyone knows families move their wealth jnto trusts in order to avoid excess taxation

This is common sense

Can you go in their pouches

No. That is just plain fucking stupid.

Well, what can you do with them then?

The Estate Tax is not a bad idea honestly. If you let these families keep the money it never gets back in circulation and hurts everyone. Personally I would not mind the estate tax being a higher provided you up the starting point at which you start taxing it.

For instance I would rather the estate tax start at 10M and max out at 500M for % rate of tax.

For instance if your family leaves you 100M and you get 60M instead of 100M if you have any business sense you can make that back fairly easily.

If you go broke after having 60M the 100M was never going to help you and you were going to go broke anyway.

Eat them

>if you have any business sense

guy with no business sense detected

Eat them, run them over, hunt them, fight them, go in their pouches, get disemboweled by their kicks, feed them weed, extract the test from the males and inject it into your nuts.

>feed them weed
>feeding roos THC infused edibles
Any videos of aussies doing this?

Possibly you didn't read either one.
They both highlight her hypocrisy at asking for this tax hike while using a trust to avoid what she proposes.
BOTH CALL HER A HYPOCRITE. One just says it nicer. So now alt-right is anything that hurts your fee fees?

Everybody is paying but no her family. Why is okay for her not to pay?

>hollary wants to squeeze money out of the rich cunts
>this is bad
Explain

fpbp

Because one day I might be a rich cunt and I don't want people taking away the money I might one day have.

>breitbart news

why is that a legit source anymore?

>steve bannon, executive chairman of breitbart news who is also the chief executive officer of the 2016 presidential campaign of donald trump..

fuck off trumpsucker

provide what you consider a legitimate source of media

#SHREKT

depends on what im looking to learn? if i want trump propaganda then of course ill look at brietbart news because of the steve bannon connection. ill log onto cnn when corey lewdansky is on because hes paid by trump if i want trump propaganda. i can tell you what is obvious propaganda. a legitimate source of media? that depends on what you want to learn.

MAGA

The estate tax is on her website though.

>spend entire campaign milking multimillionaires and billionaires for their money
>turn around and declare you're going to tax the shit out of their estates when they die
J U S T

Or, you could not do that.
The government doesn't need any more money to waste

They got taxed when they made the money, get your hands out of my pocket