CALLING ALL JEWS

I know for a fact there are a number of jews on Cred Forums who recognize the degeneracy taking over america and understand that there are elitist jews pulling strings. What can we do as jews to combat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israels-nightmare-homegrown-neo-nazis-in-the-holy-land-396392.html
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to Israel then become a nazi

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israels-nightmare-homegrown-neo-nazis-in-the-holy-land-396392.html

>what can we do as jews to combat this

you can return to your homeland

Test

I'm interested in this. My grandfather was Jewish which means I am too. How do I join the secret societies and shit. Seriously how?

There are no secret societies. They just do it openly and no one gives a shit

Then how do I join the network? Do I have to convert and learn Hebrew or can I just get in based on blood?

Sorry, m8. You're not a Jew according to Jewish law.

You have to be a rich elitist more than anything else. You end up in that position by having friends in high places and having insatiable greed. A lot of normal jews are cucked by them though

He still has the right of return

Gas them

I'm insatiably greedy I'm just not rich yet. Its in my blood though so it'll happen at some point. How many different factions within Jews are there? I don't like where Soros is taking everything so I'd rather work with a different faction.

You're not Jewish unless your maternal grandmother was.

I am okay with this.

Actually, you're not Jewish unless your mother is Jewish.
t. lapsed Jew

My maternal grandmother practiced Judaism but I don't know if she was Jewish by blood.

Sometimes someone really does need a serious answer. You can't help whatever your ancestry is man. Most of the people here obviously have an agenda even if it is just venting. If you aren't part of the problem, the you are part of the solution regardless of who your parents were. Seriously.

I mean, I guess there are 4 factions of jews if I had to use labels:

1. Elitist soros type jews at the top

2. Beyond cucked jews who support or perpetuate cultural marxism for the elitist. They may or may not realise what they're doing because they are so cucked

3. Standard republican jews (not trump supporters)

4. red pilled trump supporting jews are the minority

The final solution, that is.

This kind of shit is so retarded. Jews are in positions of power everywhere is because of their extremely high IQs and penchant for favoring other members of their race/culture, just like every other group. Everyone on Cred Forums loves to point to low IQs as the reason that blacks tend to fuck up, but for some reason can't apply the same logic to Jews. The biggest base of support for Zionism, Israel, and actual Jewish causes (not imagined) comes from white, southern, evangelicals, who donate billions to Zionist causes, and only support Republicans who are super pro Israel because they want the rapture to hurry up and get here.

Reject Talmudism
Reject tribalism
Try to be as good as person as you can
Learn real Western culture
You as an ordinary ground-level Jew are not the problem, it's dishonest and militantly anti-Constitutional organizations like the ADL, the SPLC, AIPAC, AIPAC's negligible wart J Street, the Congresses, basically real-life Sheila Broflofsky just wanting to staat a movement.

I'm a redpill trump supporting Jew. How do I connect with others and conduct a new Jewish uprising under emperor Trump-senpai?

It doesn't matter that I'm not part of the problem. I just feel somewhat guilty about how other people in my ethnicity are behaving. I feel compelled to combat it in some way. I guess it's kind of like muslims who call out shitskins

>Test

Been banned recently?

I'm thinking about starting jews for trump on my campus. there are enough that it can be possible

If your the same type of Jew as me, they don't let you in.

An user who suspects he's part Jewish here. My take on the matter, is that I think they're trying to take away the dogma which they gave you. Think about it. All the major religions are what you call "Abrahamic". Many would like to deny it, but all the holier than thou attitude stems from one of them. Now it's time for another paradigm shift. It was like this in Europe before the introduction of Christianity. These type of changes won't happen without some bloodshed. The plan, it seems is to avoid that.

Here at ASU I've actually met a pro Trump Jew.

I believe he was testing the tripcode

Don't feel guilty. Just combat it and all the other fucked up shit the best you can. Seems to me that an asian-anime-basket-weaving-race-car-ufo-forum is doing pretty good at it lately.

Someone make a holocaust denial thread for me please. Mine always get sagebombed and reported

There is nothing we can do. It is in our nature to Jew. We need our own land. We should either convert or leave to Israel. Those that can't (like myself) should just continue trying to red pill fellow Jews. But it doesn't make a difference really because we are getting kicked out of America within 15 years

>there are enough that it can be possible

Enough jews or enough jews for trump?

i don't know why jews even trust each other. kikes will sell each other out just as fast as they would the goyim, maybe even faster. look what happened with nazi germany. jew bankers fund the nazis into power, nazis exterminate a few thousand jews and now the jews have enjoyed nearly a century of immunity AND had israel created. who is to say this wasn't their plan all along because the jews certainly have more power today than they ever had in their history

enough jews that statistically speaking I should be able to find enough supporters for trump

>i don't know why jews even trust each other. kikes will sell each other out just as fast as they would the goyim, maybe even faster.

You know nothing about Jews do you?

it's a trap

Jewish population in the US is only something like 2%. Don't think they 'should' make up much of the outcome of presidential elections. Not sure how many end up being delegates percentage-wise though. Would be interesting to know.

I feel like because Jews are so much smarter on average, they realize the importance of voting and taking part in the political system, so they probably are overrepresented in delegates.

Yes, this might be true considering the number of CEOs of large tech companies (and other big players) that are part of the 2%. Still, I would like to know the actual numbers.

>HIGH IQS

LOL

>livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

SURPRISE!