Does "stop and frisk" seem like a logical solution to lowering crime rates? Does it work?

Does "stop and frisk" seem like a logical solution to lowering crime rates? Does it work?

It's unconstitutional. Either way, it shouldn't be implemented in any state.

I want to fuck Ivanka!

I like how he's patting her, like, good job kiddo. Trump is based, deal with it.

It works but isn't constitutional unless there is reasonable suspicion
So it'd be fine to implement in areas like Detroit

Racial profiling

The Don's been doing that for many years.

>Does it work?
From what I read it did work, yeah.
I think he stopped fucking her when she was about 13 but and then when she got married he fucked her one last time on her wedding day.

It worked in New York City.

He only said it because he has Rudy advising closely and he saw it work in NYC. It only happens to googles so who cares?

I'm so fucking sick of constitutionalists.
>muh constitution
Guess what, that shit can be amended. Stop using a 240 year old piece of paper as your trump card for not needing to use logic or reasoning for your beliefs and arguments.
You're just as bad as the left who decry everything they don't like as "racist". It's a copout, not an argument.

If we got rid of all the niggers we could get rid of stop and frisk.

Also, shoot everyone arrested for drug crimes. They will not rehabilitate.

I was frisked after my friend was pulled over while I was riding in his car.
They grabbed my cock.

That was my most homosexual encounter to-date.

Me too 2bh

Except that's what our country was founded on and if you don't like it leave.

No. It is unconstitutional and borders on harassment. Police should enforce the law, not roam around trying to find crimes for profit. Just leave people alone unless they've done something.

Nigga we amended the constitution 10 times as it was being passed, and then a bunch of other times.

If Jewish lawyers and judges can reinterpret the constitution for their benefit, we can too.

wtf i hate trump now!

Then amend it.

>Does it "seem like"?

No idea.

>Does it work?

Yes.

It would be reasonable though as first used in New York. The argument went: "Our police officers are trained experts in identifying and interviewing persons in matters related to crime. Carrying concealed weapons or illegal materials (drugs) is a crime. The trained expert relies on their training and experience to make a judgement call if they suspect a person of breaking the law, and that expertise is what empowers them to act."

Completely constitutional. Is it subject to abuse? Sure thing. But going by the wording and intent of the Constitution, it's valid.
People that lived in New York when the policy was ongoing saw a HUGE drop in street crime because surprise, surprise - gang members and drug dealers had to make a hard decision to carry their shit on them when they left the house.

Ball's back in your court. We live in an era of cheap recording devices for audio and video. Let the cops do their jobs and if you are confronted by one, click a button. That's the reality THEY face when they decide to act on their reasonable suspicion.

Stop and frisk makes loads of sense. The suppressing factor of cops patting down thuggish looking niggers kept them from carrying guns on them.

I like my freedoms and I think the constitution as is is one of the best infrastructures a country can have. Good luck amending it with all the support you have.

Yes but it's wildly imperfect and we have seen how its weaknesses have been exploited.

>Let the cops do their jobs and if you are confronted by one, click a button. That's the reality THEY face when they decide to act on their reasonable suspicion.

Thanks to police unions and "protecting their own", those videos rarely do anything when it comes down to it though. But good advice nonetheless.

To be honest all frisking did was scare people and interrupt their days. I can remember a friend of mine who moved there being surprised they frisked him for walking home from work.

The amend the constitution to repeal the 4th amendment you freedom hating faggot