Tfw you realize you've become the "racist uncle at the family gathering"

>tfw you realize you've become the "racist uncle at the family gathering"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty-z_3M1Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBtkdZJ2m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw everyone in your family hates googles just as much as you do.

>old racist uncle is still around and turns out to be super bro tier

true dream is racist grandpa

every thanksgiving i go to my one uncles house to eat and everyone looks forward to dinner because i have that one faggot cousin that everyone puts up with all year long but on thanksgiving i get to roast him, talk about how great trump is, and give him a purple nurple when he refuses to take part in the pre meal prayer

its gonna become the new cliche to rebel against your liberal parents with your nazi shitlord opinions whereas before it was to rebel against your conservative parents with liberal opinions

>tfw your sister married a google and had a bunch of bings and everytime you bring up crime statistics everyone sticks their fingers in their ears and refuses to listen

Feels good.

rule #1 for shitposters:
Do not talk about shitposting on Cred Forums

>Have conservative Christian brother
>Don't see eye to eye
>Sister goes off about trump
>Lil bro ham-fistedly defends GEDJT (PBUH)
>Sister doubles down on liberal mass media lies and miss truths
>I swoop in on everyone call them retards but make sure to point out how sick and dangerous HRC is.
>Red pills start spilling out
>Spaghetti everywhere

What an ambiguous Pepe

>Tfw everyone else in my family is super liberal and supports Hillary and thinks im a terrible person for being conservative and supporting Trump.

>mfw you never have "who can hate blacks more competitions" with your m8s and family

sorry to hear that user. Just remember as each day passes, the likely hood of that google leaving your sister increases.

Keep your head up buddy.

>when in reality you are the least racist member of your family. Oh, the irony.

Oh, he left her years ago for another google-lover.

She's been raising three bings by herself for five years now. The oldest is 9 and they're all monsters.

Guys I'm not up on the lingo yet, what's a Bing?

>kiwis arguing about American politics
I'll never understand this kind of thing.

>GEDJT (PBUH)
You can't just bust some nonsense like that, and not explain what it means.

half-breed
mulatto
mixed-race
half-google, half white
a "lesser" google, so to speak

God Emperor Donald Jeb Trump (peace be upon Him).

Interesting. Is there a list somewhere? Like I need to know what is a Yahoo, what is an AOL, ...

>tfw everyone is the racist uncle at your family gatherings

I thought black people were called spades until I was 10

>be tiny island
>small culture exports
>massive cultural imports mostly from anglosphere
>Skype owned mass media controls your news cycle.

>America sneezes
>kiwiland gets aids and dies.

Holy fuck

bing = gook
google doodle = half-breed

mulatto here

can I at least be a duckduckgo?

>tfw that I'm not old and still in my mid 20's

kek its happened

thanks pasta-bro, I wasn't aware

>tfw when your grandfather founded the local right wing death squad
>tfw when your father is its current leader
>tfw nepotism grants you leadership after your father

Feels good man

>local right wing death squad
Are we going to hearing about you in the news anytime soon, hue?

>alt right = Pepe

What if I want to discuss Pepe and not the fucking alt right?

i thought arabs were pop rocks?

You can be duck duck go if you renounce your nigger blood and castrate yourself, then devote yourself to helping your white genes, my man.

>local right wing death squad
I didn't realize Brazil collapsed into Warlordism

No, there are no commies or niggers in my county.

We're here just to keep it that way.

My friend has an aunt that literally broke down at a family dinner because she was the only one who supports Trump and couldn't handle everyone else being either a Johnson or Clinton supporter. She also doesn't believe in global warming

someone has to add transgender as helicopters.

We're a group of off-duty police officers that hunt down commies. We don't impose laws or profit from our crimes.

Grandfather founded it as a militia during the military government, and it became a unofficial club after the democratization.

kek

That's pretty awesome if true.

Have you watched Tropa de Elite?

What do you think of it?

Holy shit nice list.

Prove global warming is real, or do you listen to (((main stream scientist)))?

>tfw never had an old racist uncle

>tfw all of your extended family members are the racist uncles and aunts

already in the process of happening phamily.

ever been on roblox? bunch of nazi kids rebelling against their parents who are extreme liberal

Why the fuck do you guys speak in code now?

Do you understand how families work?

They are just elite cops trying to keep druglords under control. Its a hard job. The movie shed some light in the lefty criminal apologetics, which is nice.

>tfw I'm going to be that "racist hermit uncle"

Family gatherings are going to be great memories.

>tfw your entire family casually uses "nigger" in any conversation about blacks

>
>No, there are no commies or niggers in my county.
>Or niggers
user... You are the nigger.

>no commies or niggers in my county
So you're from another country and using a Brazilian proxy, right?

>he doesn't try to make the CIA agents skimming Cred Forums laugh

Lmao

>user... You are the nigger.
AND THEN user WAS A GOOGLE

fucking skypes brainwashed your sister

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty-z_3M1Z0

>tfw you realize that "racism" is just a cultural marxist term to dissuade people from recognizing observable truth

I'm not a scientist so it's not my job to prove anything and doing so is without my power so I just let the professionals with years of experience and education prove all that stuff

>its gonna become the new cliche to rebel against your liberal parents with your nazi shitlord opinions whereas before it was to rebel against your conservative parents with liberal opinions
I am literally a punk, I have been on Cred Forums since it was started. Leftism is not countercultural anymore, in fact, it never was.

How's south Africa

I CANT KEEP ASSHOLES

Google = Niggers
Skype = Jews
Bing = ? (Mulattoes?)

Can we call Asians Yahoos?

*burp* It's showtime.

Pepe is "alt right"

Bings are Asians
Yahoos are spics

Refer to the chart

This

An unofficial club that muders anyone who disagrees with their views

Neat

>Skittle/Muslims

muh sides

>Mfw I remember my time on roblox
>Mfw I'll never be in VAK again

What the fuck. Was that some lighting issue or did Mel actually adopt George Hamilton's signature skin tone?

Actually, i'm of japanese descent. Whole family is, there are 20~ japanese families here.

We only kill people that want to steal and murder.

Commies want to redistribute wealth. Thats theft, and where i come from we kill criminals.

>in family, workplace, maybe whole town
>still some considers me extreme
>what is realism?
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBtkdZJ2m8

You dont discuss the alt-right because the alt right isn't a fucking thing.

Tenes que ser muy pelotudo para no entender el significado dado el contexto.
>Intelectuales Españoles

A good portion of us aren't pedophiles, so no Roblox for us.

>tfw your parents support right wing parties but they still think you're a bad person because you are a bit more extremist than them
Fucking pussies.

>Japanese right-wing death squads in Brazil

I want to believe

>Mum was on board for Brexit
>She finds out I support Trump
>Says he's bad and wants a ban on Muslims
>She doesn't know how I feel about Muslims yet

>tfw your friends alienate you because of your views and the straw that broke the camel's back was an anti-Hillary tirade that culminated in accusing them of being ignorant children who couldn't cope with anything that threatened their self-satisfied bubble of safe space where everyone agreed with them and their views were never challenged

I don't really take much solace in being proven right desu

I'm very lonely now

I wish I'd made more effort to make friends in college so I had some sort of fallback

Honestly I'd prefer "pop-rocks" over "skittles" for Muslims.

We are not japanese. Our grand-grandfathers were. We are squinty eyed brazillians.

>revealing your power-levels
You can be openly anti-semitic here but that's about it. Use subversion for everything else a chara.

Yeah, I still associate skittles more with Obongo's son than refugees

>on board for Brexit
>not on board for Trump

How is that possible? They go hand in hand.

>muh mooslums

Banning them ain't so bad. It's still not as good as the alternative of sending them to the gas chambers but it's a start.

I thought he was a black guy when he came out.

>tfw you're the least racist in your family

Feels pretty good man

>tying pepe to the alt right

Fuck you and everyone who made this shit up. You all needto remove yourselves from this mortal coil you cryptojew disinfo shills

I think she just had enough of the EU, not really caring about our borders but just how they dictate what we do. I still hide my powerlevel from her, she only knows that I like UKIP and Brexit.

Oh and forgot, all the media over here unanimously tries to paint Trump badly. That's why we have so many people hating on Trump over here, when they know nothing about Trump.

Yeah that's me. I'm known as the most intelligent, the nicest and the most racist and bigoted at the same time.

>took me forever to pass initiation
>could never manage to get past first academy level

islam?

>niggers
>on MY nazi board

Huh. I always thought the Jap Brazilians were heavy on Muh Heritage. Most of the ones I encountered spoke Japanese and stuck together.

>thinking the alt right exists

alt right is a forced meme

Me at college debating normies..

Heritage is where you come from, not who you are.

I do speak japanese and we do stick together. But we are not japanese.

True greatness comes from braving new paths, not from looking back at the paths your ancestors braved.

>no niggers in my country
>brazil

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Translation: "i'm a virgin"

Joke's on them. I never talk to my family

Underrated post!

>friend's mom is keeping his voter registration (he needs it because he hasn't cast his first vote yet) and refuses to let him vote unless he votes for Hillary
>he will get kicked out of his house if he votes Trump

I can't convince the motherfucker to just lie.

Very wise. I wish you and your family luck in your family "laundry" business.

I already told my parents I will only date whites because I want to protect our bloodline. They know I'm racist at this point but I just care about the interest of whites just like any group.

>dad always leans towards republican
>mom has always been left leaning (although I still have hope she isn't a lost cause)
>dad is unsure about Trump, but he will not vote for hillary ever since the email thing
>they both know I'm voting Trump
>they're cool with that
>at one point me and my mom are talking about illegal immigrants and whether or not they should get our gibs
>something something illegal immigrants should not get free healthcare and anchor babies should be deported along with the parents and that illegals as a people shouldn't get any of the rights citizens have
>"you know, when you say things like that it makes you sound like a horrible racist and I hope I didn't raise you to become that way"
>tfw she only knows the surface of my political views and I didn't have the heart to tell her

Yep. It's becoming cool to be conservative again.

Funnily enough my parents were really conservative when they were teens/early 20s mostly because of Reagan but they've become a lot more liberal as they have gotten older.

>at large family gathering
>everyone has brought their gfs and bfs and a few friends
>a bunch of us younger folks are in a large circle bullshitting
>my skinnyfat pale manlet second cousin starts to get into 'let's talk politics/race' mode
>slowly the crowd disperses
>he's left talking to one drunk old aunt who is hopelessly trying to talk him not being so judgmental because 'you aren't much of a prize yourself you know'

and yet he remains oblivious to how off putting he is

sad

Squinty eyed niggers, stop fooling yourself, you subhuman piece of trash.

It's cool, BritBongs are pretty openly racist because of our extreme individualism.

They are but Japs hate them.

verdad, amigo

>county
>country
There is a difference, börk.

Thank you for your wisdom, golden one.

>talking to mom about cop vs nigger drama
>US slavery statistics
>trans-racial adoption study
>she realizes nigs are genetically less intelligent

this

What kind of faggot comes up with this? Just say nigger and kike like a regular fucking human.

Been "the racist uncle" ever since Trump got nominated.

You will never achieve true enlightenment until you realize that, if you're not Chad Thundercock, then you have no control over what anybody thinks.

>have memory of watching TV with grandma
>asylum seekers
>she says, and i quote "shoot them all, let god figure it out"
>get triggered
>only now realize how right she was

Sorry gma.

Thanks for the Christmas present Uncle user!

This is the momeny when you just need to....

Ṕ̭̩̼̘̟̖̘̼͠R̥̲̥͓̥A̘̘̭I̛̟̫̝̬S̛̙̜E͕͕̯͟͞ ̯͓̳͘͠ ̷̡͔̪̬̮̜̤̘̳͝ ̸̺̬̀́ ̴̨҉͖͔̤̻ ͉̳͇̕ ̛͖͜
̛̬̫̝ ̤͓͔̦̻͠ ̵͔͡ ̵͕̬͙̤̠͎͢ ̵̤̫̼͓̞̼̦͢ ̝̥̬̀͘͜ ҉̛̜͕̣̥̟̤ ͉ ̸̶̦̟͙ ͈̗̜̟ ̴̛͚̩͍̪̪ ͚̦͘ ̡͕̥̼̪̣̙̘͜ ̀͏̤̬͍̳̺̻K̹͎͎͈̰̀͜Ę͕̰K̸҉͚̬̩̤

>TFW I'm the most racist guy in town

>riot gear that isn't tacticool black
where is this?

Was she hot?

>tfw redpilled the entire extended family

>tfw you don't go to family gatherings
>nothing of value was lost

Feels good man

That guy pulled the history X move like a champ

Kenya

Google says kenya

Only 29 and I'm already there

neat
>is kek trying to tell me to fly to kenya?

Oh i think that's me

saved

nigger island.

Damn I want to buy a full riot gear suit for cosplaying but its more expensive than ballistic plates and a high end PC if you get everything

I used to be a libturd that rebelled against their conservative opinions but now my parents are really glad I've come around.

>"Oh user, I'm so glad you've woken up! Glad we can talk like this again. :')"

We talked about how shitty googles were during the Charlotte riots. Hating nogs really brings families together, it seems.

>tfw Dad's family is Right and Mom's is Left

>when sister was in her teens I told her if she ever dated a nigger I'd kill him, her and then myself

>she cried

>dad said he's never been prouder of me in his life

>tfw you realize that your entire family has become racist along with you

it fuggin feelz good man. I have over 70 family members, in commiefornia, and they all became right wing.

Someone has to tell them about the Jews.

I finally made it to the top

I like this.

Underated kek

>Most my family hate pakis and googles
>Older brother hates Muslims even more than I do, and effectively wants Muslim death camps
>Friend calls me a racist for insulting pakis and googles, then goes off on one about how slavs are sub-human and have toasters for brains
>Mother looks at Muslims committing terrorism and responds, "Well, that's their culture"

>libertarian = a leppo
audible kek

How young are you

>tfw my grandpa killed illegal chinese immigrants and degenerate yaqui indians last century

feels good

Wow user you just destroyer nationalsm right there omg I'm now going to vote for Hillary tomorrow

Ive been slowly red pilling my brother about the Holocaust but i need to state that im not a Holocaust denier otherwise he would catch on to what im doing.
>im not a denier but some of the stories are quite farfetched
>im not a denier but isnt it interesting how they couldn't kill that may jews in time?

>tfw you have two racist gay uncles who are also opposed to gays having kids

Feels weird tbqh.

>I'm not a denier, but why did they have the whole gassing process instead of the quick and efficient bullet. I thought Germans were all about efficiency

Yeah enjoy running your deathsquad in broken Adidas flip flops and 97' Patriots win the Superbowl tshirts.

My god I fucking hate you filthy fucks.

>feudal Brazil desu

i can feel you

stop forcing this reddit cuck memery. this shit is so fucking sad i'm out of here. Have fun praising a frog egyptian god, playing with doubles and even refusing to say nigger anymore. This place is becoming a fucking kindergarten full of redditors.

Being the oldest of my generation in our "big" family I am still waiting for "it" to happen.
Kek may have mercy upon your memes.

>going to family gatherings
I seriously hope none of you guys do this

Fuck off nigger

I do litteraly everyone in my family is redpilled (about 50p ppl) drinking and eating. Shitposting irl

Good goy, reject your family. Befriend shaniqua and roll in her gang instead.

>tfw your mother is the old racist auntie and father is a good goy.

>mfw the last male heir of our whole big family tree
>racist as fuck

I'm going to be a great fucking granddad.

This told me and my sister my mother. That she will kill us in sleep if we ever date nigger.

>This told me and my sister my mother. That she will kill us in sleep if we ever date nigger.
nice attempt at english, but that should have been
>"My mother told my sister and I that she will kill us in our sleep if we ever date a nigger."

>tfw been playing since 2009
>overall have given up 700 real life $ worth of hats, even the schlomo helm al capwn.

>tfw you're the reason the entire family stopped talking to each other

Feels good man
>tfw your family tries to publicly shame you on social media for being a Trump supporter

>tfw my family has minimal involvement with facegoy and other social media
>tfw the only ones who do use faceberg only post about shit family/friends might want to know about while constantly reposting (sharing? fuck if I know) shit from conservative pages/groups.

nigger

>mfw half wits on Cred Forums wanna fuck mom, dad, sister, and brother

The only reason I keep my power level hidden is because I don't want to embarrass my dad. He's done a lot for me and doesn't deserve the sideways glances he'd get.

The fuck are you on about?

F A L K L A N D S

>tfw half of my uncles and my grandparents regularly bash niggers and wetbacks

Yes. In the 60s/70s you had a lot of liberals rebelling against their conservative parents. (like in the show "All in the Family")

In the 80s Reaganism and capitalism were super popular among you people, so you had conservative kids rebelling against their hippie parents. (like in the show "Family Ties").

i really like this new meme

Get off my lawn you tranny kids!
No, you can't have your balls back!

>Final form reached

They will learn of the Jews whether they like it or not