TRUMP FORECASTED TO WIN THE 2016 ELECTION!

TRUMP FORECASTED TO WIN THE 2016 ELECTION!

Election Forecasting Guru Allan Lichtman Predicts Donald Trump Will Win 2016 Election

American University professor Allan Lichtman has correctly predicted the results of every presidential election since 1984 using his system of 13 "keys." The keys, 13 yes/no questions, are explained in detail in his book: Predicting the Next President: The Keys to the White House 2016.

In this inerview with The Washington Post, Lichtman predicts that Donald Trump will win the election.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/election_forecasting_guru_allan_lichtman_predicts_donald_trump_will_win_2016_election.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=DVsDEXZX0b8
youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Lichtman's Washington Post interview
((CNBC)) phone in / interview

youtube.com/watch?v=DVsDEXZX0b8

Wrong.

Care to elaborate?

I have no need to explain myself. Trust me.

Predicts Donald Trump, then bashes him.

fuckin (you)s

My simple reason is that globalists and illary's friends are extremists. Trump has campaigned equally as extreme.

He's literally that powerful - to take on billionaire globalists, working in conspiracy, and win strictly on his charisma and simple campaign points would shatter all expectations and rewrite history.

Trump is so shit that he defies conventional logic

DELETE THIS!

HILLARY'S JUST GETTING STARTED! SHE'LL POOPY ALL OVER TRUMP IN THE DEBATES!

Hello $hill!

Of course you have no need to explain yourself Carl the cuck.

(((((((((((((((((((((Lichtman))))))))))))))))))))

Don't be swayed, Cred Forums, remember your training

>predicts he wins to strum up page views for an article that spends the whole time bashing Trump and urges people to vote regardless of what his model says because its likely it probably won't apply to Trump anyway

The subversion is too strong

>Lichtman
> -man
Trust this man he is your friend.

Thought from the picture he was doing a Donald Trump impression

This could be another Jew strategy to try to keep Trump's turnout down. WE still need every motherfucker, including people who have never voted before in life (like me) to go out and vote.

If we lose this, our next option is civil war.

MOST IMPORTANTLY-- NO MATTER WHAT THE JEWS CLAIM, STOCK UP ON ANY GUNS AND AMMO YOU NEED BEFORE ELECTION, BC IF THINGS GO WRONG THERE'S GOING TO BE A RUN ON GUNS AND AMMO LIKE NEVER BEFORE SEEN.

fuck this guy, hopefully he's right about Trump victory though

[Scareding intensifies]

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08

Reasons for his prediction:

>Key 1: Democrats lost the midterms
>Key 3: Sitting President is not running
>Key 4: High support for Gary Johnson
>Key 7: No major policy change in Obama's second term
>Key 11: No major foreign policy success
>Key 12: Hillary lacks charisma

Allan Lichtman says his system has predicted every election since 1860.

Where are the tax returns Donald?

>Trump is an enigma and may well shatter patterns of history

>We've never before seen a candidate who's spent his life enriching himself at the expense of others. He's the first candidate in our history to be a serial fabricator, making up things as he goes along

>We've never had a candidate before who not just once, but twice in a thinly disguised way, has incited violence against an opponent.

>We've never had a candidate before who's invited a hostile foreign power to meddle in American elections.

>We've never had a candidate before who has embraced as a role model a murderous, hostile foreign dictator.

>his history in Trump University, the Trump Institute, his bankruptcies, the charitable foundation, of enriching himself at the expense of others, and all of the lies and dangerous things he's said in this campaign, that could make him a precedent-shattering candidate.

tl;dr Trump will still lose

>Getting the last word
>Not on my watch

KEK WILLS IT

I don't buy it, Hillary's got this shit rigged all the way to the bank. No way he wins.