Real talk my googles, this meme is moderately funny and has real world functionality on top of it...

Real talk my googles, this meme is moderately funny and has real world functionality on top of it, but what are we supposed to say when we're actually discussing Google as a company?

Capital letter?

Call it bing and give bing more publicity

Call them what they are. A bunch of googles.

Capital G, my google

Nice try Bill

Nigger really does work well

Posted from Nigger Chrome

Nigger

google you fucking idiot. The entire point is to conflate google with a racial slur, causing google to remove itself from posts

>what is context

So if I said "Go to google and search x" does that mean you'd search a black man for hard drugs?

And if I said Googles are bad people, would you be accusing every Google employee of being bad?

Just don't be a dumbass and you'll be fine.

(((Google))).

>It's not like this isn't reality to begin with.

That idea really wouldnt work though. Even if normies beginbssosiating the word google with nigger somehow it's still isnt the word nigger. Nigger is a very racially charged word that has weight to it and immediately rustles jimmies. Google isnt a swear word.

Jewgle.

>does that mean you'd search a black man for hard drugs?
Yes. Who else would I search?

it's quite simple you call google, google

call them jewgle or joogle

okay I kek'd

All references to the search engine should be Niggerâ„¢, as in "Niggerâ„¢ it"

>we're actually discussing Google as a company?
That is the point we are fucking with their brand name
We need to make it you can't say the name of their company in polite company

This is proof that no matter what you call a nigger they will be anally devastated. Googles have tried their utmost best to label whites yet never once did it cause offence. Googles just can't deal with being reminded that they are eternal googles. I absolutely love it.

google lives matter

(((google))) or jewgle