What does Cred Forums think of him? I stumbled across him when watching some trump video...

What does Cred Forums think of him? I stumbled across him when watching some trump video, he eems like a pretty sensible guy.

newfag detected.

What do you mean?

not an argument

Its been great watching these past couple years. He's od'd on redpills

He is my favorite youtuber to have in the background while playing vidya

He is a Cred Forumsack who took a nosedive to oblivion.

He is a parody of Cred Forums. Makes me laugh.

>he doesnt know about steban bolyno

My friend just told me its Memeneux's 50th birthday today.

Since i'm going to assume Stefan or Mike made this thread please pass along a happy birthday wish for me

See these:
If you werent a newfag you wouldnt need to ask this question.

He's a boring moraline cultist.

long winded to the point that anything of value is lost.

I just wanted to share a youtuber I found that seems like a reasonable guy with logical and sound opinions but all your doing is attacking my character.

Literally impossible to read you fucking idiot

He's a big guy

I can read it just fine, try taking off your burka

BOOM

I am a huge fan of molyneux. Either this is bait or you truly are new here.

Do not take being called a newfag as an attack on your character or you won't last long here.

Do you know how IDs work? Im the one that keeps bumping your thread with pro-molyneux posts. I wasn't the same person that called you a newfag the first time. I was just trying to point out that based on the number of stefan images already posted in your thread you should of thought to yourself "damn, these guys not only know about stefan, they have stefan OC."

If you are as new as you sound I would recommend just lurking and not posting anything for a few weeks. Especially don't start your own threads. If you do you will just feel like your character is being constantly attacked

He panders and does not actually support Trump.

Just realized i have 2 IDs in this thread. Sorry for the confusion if you do know how IDs work

i dont even understand why anyone gives a cuck about this loser. he's about 5 years behind everyone else, then suddenly has a "realisation" that any rational person would have had a long time ago. media personalities are supposed to be trailblazers, but this loser definitely drags the chain.

>Be Molymeme in current year
>"So I wanted to share something with all of you... I don't think that the races are equal..."
>Act like i've made some grand discovery

Get with the fucking program m8. This guy is so retarded and behind on shit it's embarrassing.

Fyi : he's jewish

Havent cringed this hard in a while, leaf. Thanks. Sick advice by the way.

Dude I'm only being an asshole I know how IDs work here, I do only come to Cred Forums on rare occasions though so I am a newfag and I did intact find this guys channel today out of pure dumb luck which is actually what sparked my interest to come on Cred Forums to begin with since I remembered his face from some threads awhile back.

Getting cancer turns you to the red-pill. It's what happened to me.