Hey America, here's a revolutionary idea

Hey America, here's a revolutionary idea.

How about for one fucking day you stop shooting innocent black men?

Just one. Just a single day. 24 hours. Just to show the rest of us you can actually do it.

Okay?

Thanks.

t. The civilized world.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/heather_macdonald_on_black_lives_matter_does_the_truth_matter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK THEM GOOGLES!!!

What are you? A fucking GOOGLE or something?

How about black men grow the fuck up and be a productive part of society? Im sure sure they wouldnt be killed everyday if they tried that. Too bad they are too stupid to even try.

>innocent
>google

pick one

Dumb fucking leaf poster. Look up the crime stats and see how many googles are shooting other googles before you fucking bitch about muh white ray cism

That's funny because we dont have a problem with black men in Canada...

The last black man shot unlawfully in Canada was in 1984 during the Great Canadian Depression.

Maybe you should look inwards and consider that your fucked up country and its backwater constitution might be to blame?

>he fell for the MSM narrative

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/heather_macdonald_on_black_lives_matter_does_the_truth_matter.html

leaf holocaust when?

Of course, it's A FUCKING LEAF again.

Who said they were innocent?

Hey niggers, here's a revolutionary idea.

How about for one fucking day you stop committing crime and disobeying police officers?

Just one. Just a single day. 24 hours. Just to show the rest of us you can actually do it.

Okay?

Thanks.

t. The civilized world.

>Hey America, here's a revolutionary idea.
Hello Canada. Let me hear it, you know I love revolutionary ideas.

>How about for one fucking day you stop shooting innocent black men?
I only wish we were. The streets need to be cleaned up, but the best we can do is make them rely on welfare by taxing respectable tax payers through a welfare state and propaganda which convinces them they need to vote for us to keep their livelihood. This way, it will be easier to steer the country in the direction we desire. Also make drugs and (illegal) guns available to the googles so they can create gangs and kill each other off.

>Just one. Just a single day. 24 hours. Just to show the rest of us you can actually do it.
The sad part about this argument is that less than 300 googles die per year to police when around twice as many respectable tax payers die to police. The googles also commit far more robbery, they're really just violent and impulsive.

>Thanks.
You're welcome.

t. Progressive Democrat

>Baiting this hard

>innocent
>black men

A fucking leaf.

Please be my AI gf

Dear America,

Dont listen to the leafs.

Keep ligthing dem niggers up.

God know you got plenty more to go.

fuck that. police are doing a great service to society by removing these criminals. each of these dead googles could have complied at anytime and they would have lived.

oh, and op is a fucking butterfly skype google.

We refer to it as "The Fall".

If you are unable to follow the rules of Simon says, you deserve to die

>innocent black men

Hey Black people,

How about for one day you stop commiting the highest number of violent crimes in America?

You're only 10% of the population but you commit 54% of the gun violence in America. And cops have to deal with your bullshit every single day. This is why cops are so trigger happy when they deal with you.

So please, for you own sake and for the sake of your many victims. Cut the shit.

t. Everyone in America

FUCKING CANADA
Oh here he goes again.

Look at you Canada, posting on Cred Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying his enemy in a fearsome and fast way. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Nah, let's swap 10 million of our niggers for 10 million of yours.

You're from Canada. Literally you have a prancing faggot as your leader. You have contributed little to nothing to the global stage in the history of your existence aside from maple syrup. When is the last time anyone had to take you seriously? When was the last time someone was talking about anything happening in your country seriously? The Halifax explosion? The October Crisis? Face it, you're forever hanging off the nuts of someone far more powerful and prestigious than you. First England, now the US, and should the US ever start taking a dive you'll line up to suck the cock and balls of whoever will be your big brother figure that everyone is afraid of.

Face it as a country and a people you've contributed about as much to history as Greenland. People know where you are only by virtue of the fact you take up so much land mass for so little importance, that and you're next to the states, which is your only claim to fame.

So yes, a fucking leaf. A pathetic, useless leaf, from a pathetic, useless country.

Good luck keeping the niggers from killing each other.

How about the Law?

How about innocent until proven guilty?

Literally is it so hard?

Just don't shoot the black man, take him to court.

If you see a black man and you are currently carrying a "im a pussy bitch" slinger, put the safety on and put it on the ground and walk away. DONT shoot him.

If in doubt, just put your "Im a bitch fat shit and i cant defend myself without relying on the superior minds of others to create a weapon that will allow me to kill en masse with no effort" catapulter to your temple and pull the trigger.

"B-buh hes black and studyes show black people are less intelligent"

Studys also show americans are fucking stupid gun slaves who have lost the ability to use logic and reason.

But he was a n1gger op

Hey Cuknadian, sorry the price of crude oil is making the oil sands unprofitable and North Dakota is producing fuck tons of oil & wheat, your two major exports. FWIW, Saskatchewan would maake a good North Dakota part 2. You can keep Quebec.

Maybe your tiny (in population) country who's been hanging on to the US's nutsack since post WWII can get in line & suck a fat baby's dick. Come talk about how minorities are treated after you can reconcile the manner in which you treat your own native population.

T. The US.

keep it up syrupnigger

The Attic Cleaning is coming

That's syrupgoogle user.

Without Canada you fat american slobs would never have won.

Who do you think helped design the bomb?

Sorry but your an idiot and we are doing just fine.

Your slum country on the other hand is tanking.

Hows it feel to live in a country where police walk around shooting innocent people for fun?

Literally everyone in my neighborhood we all leave our doors unlocked because it is a safe place to live.

Can you even fathom the words "safe" and "dont need to lock your doors" in america?

You'll probably come home to a fucking mass shooting of innocent black children and zoo gorillas if you left your doors unlocked.

Sure thing. All they need to do is stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime.

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

What does our constitutions have to do with nig nogs chimping out and getting shot?

O wait... nvm. You're a free speech hating, gun-grabbing leaf. It makes sense now.

>You'll probably come home to a fucking mass shooting of innocent black children and zoo gorillas if you left your doors unlocked.

I bit and typed out a long rebuttal until I read this.

Fukken syrupgoogles

1,000,000-ish police in the US. 1000-ish fatal police shootings.

Your math doesn't add up.

Black males are 6% +/- of the population but commit 50% of the murders, primarily other black males.

The only reason you leave your doors unlocked is because polar bears don't have thumbs.

You have a safer country because you don't have as many googles and wetbacks. Maybe the reason are police are so violent because they deal with violent pieces of shit all day. I would love to leave my doors unlocked all day, in fact, many people in our rural areas do. The cities are all going to shit, and as long as we have hoodlums running the streets and rioting with no consequence it's not going to happen. Do you really think I leave my doors locked because of the police? No it's cause of the scum they have to deal with. The police are far from the problem here. I wish the police would start shooting more googles and maybe our country could be safe for once.

>innocent
>black

pick one

America needs nigger extermination camps.

Not America leaf... lets smoke about it and I'll fill you in. The cops in America do not represent the *real* people in America. Only the zombies support them anymore. I kinda liked maple rambo or whatever they called him.. did you follow that?

We really wish they'd stop shooting each other and the police are trying to stop them from shooting each other, but they just won't stop shooting each other.

Never.

How many googles and skypes have to go away before America stops? All of them.

Be a thug and fuck with cop by going for thier gun or pulling 1 of your own then getting shot its your own fualt

Hey googles, here's a revolutionary idea.

How about for one fucking day you stop disobeying the law?

Okay?

Thanks.

t. The people who are sick of you.

Thats way to much hard work for google

>Hey Black people, here's a revolutionary idea.
>How about for one fucking day you stop shooting each other?
>Just one. Just a single day. 24 hours. Just to show the rest of us you can actually do it.
>Okay?
>Thanks.
>t. Literally everyone.

>>a fucking leaf

Why is everybody calling blacks "googles" now?

Digits confirm leafs are agents of evil.

Dont lie leaf every country that as nigs as problems with nigs

AN

Go Google "Operation Google" yahoo.

None of your business duck-duck-go

FUCKING

LEAF

Shut the fuck up you fucking cuck, learn to spell faggot.

Thank you

>innocent

That's happened nearly everyday since the turn of the 20th century.

>America
>stop shooting

That's not how this country works leaf.

All blacks are shot by Clinton supporters.
Fact.

does canada even have black people?

>innocent black men?

Snerk.

No.
Sincerely,
America

All they gotta do is behave.

>Can you even go a day without shooting black people America?

>Literally everyone in my neighborhood we all leave our doors unlocked because it's a safe place to live

Pick one

Can't be done.
Crazy niggers would start killing each other on a murder stampede if law enforcement is not backed by use of deadly force.
Look at what has happened to Chicago's murder rate with just SLIGHTLY less aggressive policing.

>innocent black men
non sequitur, oxymoronic and syntactically incorrect without the use of a negative qualifier

>We don't have problems with blacks.

Thanks Satan.

The fact is, they make up 2.5% of our population and from that 2.5% we draw 20% of our inmates.

We have problems with blacks here, our cops are trained to de-escalate and taze. Since few handguns are around in Canada we don't have the same problems with gun violence giving the cops a far better chance of not having to kill someone.

Kill yourself you ignorant fucking faggot.

Fuck off muhammad

Yeah, rope them instead of shooting will solve the problem.
Praise Kek!

>black people
>Canada
They came there by choice idiot

Hey, a cool Canadian, just like on TV!

this level of cuckery is to be expected from a fucking leaf.

dear leaf,

99% of them aren't innocent. if we don't keep the apes at by by blowing the occasional one into bloody fragments, they'll quickly learn that they can go on as many rape sprees as they want with no fear of consequence.

thank you for understanding.

-America

It's 3 a day leaf, we're shooting 3 a day every fuckin' day until they get the god damned message: CIVILIZE you google motherfuckers

A black man is shot by police once every twenty eight hours. So we do take breaks syrup nigger.

One the other hand, niggers shoot other niggers once every half hour.

Maybe the problem isn't cops. But niggers.

you know who else generalized and wanted to kill an entire people by the color of their skin?

Hitler.

think on that

Not too many

Fuck off leaf. They weren't "innocent" also blacks are responible for most dead blacks.

So this is why everybody is calling them googles

>Canada preaching to a country where black crime is rampant.
>Canada preaching to a country
>Canada
>A fucking leaf
Why do you automatically run with the media assumption that all blacks that are killed by whites were definitely not in the process of committing a crime? Seriously, try growing up in any major US city in a black area as a white kid and you start to appreciate why cops are often stuck with the choice of giving someone a beating or shooting them. Unfortunately police departments stopped hiring meatheads that knew how to use their fists.
>ey there Marge, I see you're getting raped and all, but I couldn't possibly shoot a black guy.

Every leafposter you see is either indoctrinated by our marxist school system or a shitskin/communist chink (i was not.... Nat soc was the only thing that made sense when i was learning about political ideology) Instead of getting good grades i put my 135 IQ to use being a troll at school. Then drinking to ease the pain of this shitty nation for a long time.

These people probably haven't ever even been to "White Mans Land" Where no one talks about politics and you can say whatever you want. Seriously, drive 20 minutes outside of any major metropolitan area and you won't see anyone but Mongoloid D drunks and real people.

That's not true Hitler didn't hate anyone based on skin color. Otherwise he wouldn't have sent a Wehrmacht colonel to take command of our military academy.

I thought it was their noses stealing all the Aryan air.... Considering the Nazi army was the most multicultural army in existence at the time i think you should probably kill yourself.

sorry i only grow up in civilized countrys where innocent men (yes that includes black men) are shot and killed based on assumptions of fat pigs

innocent until proven guilty.

is a man who happens to be black robbing a store? arrest him and sentence him in court.

is a black man walking down a street? ignore him, hes not doing anything wrong

is a black man protesting violence against blacks? celebrate and encourage his right to do so peacefully

just whatever you do, dont shoot him in any way or else you'll just be a backwater country bumpkin

just because there is more melanin in his skin than yours (literally unless you are an albino YOU ARE PART BLACK TOO), its not a reason to shoot him.

sorry this isnt the stone age america, come on now, grow up

DUDE LEAF
U
D
E

L
E
A
F

Canadians really are the worst shitposters on the planet

Hey Black community, here's a revolutionary idea.

How about for one fucking day you stop committing crimes?

Okay?

Thanks.

t. The civilized world.

I got some good news for you faggot

its not like we are running out of niggers in America
And they breed more quickly

do you know why God created the orgasm?

So niggers know when to stop fucking

You are so delusional i can't even believe it. 13% of their population 50% of their murderers.

2.5% of our population and over 20% of our jailed inmates. Is Canada Racist? Motherfucker they couldn't even sing the fucking blues here because nobody gave a fuck.

Seriously, just stop. Its never been about melanin. Its been about criminality thanks to stupidity and not having the warrior gene pruned out by thousands of years of wars.

you sir are an abomination. i get it, you see america as the cool kids club, and you want to fit in.

but we dont need to hear your life story. no one cares that you got 135 on an online IQ test after 15 attempts, you'll always be a brainlet.

if you love america so much why dont you just leave and suck the dick of every gun toting constitution-slave and then get shot in the back by a brain addled pig as he fumbled for his gun when a black guy casually strolled by

good day

Aaah yes, because when a group of black guys attack someone (which happens quite regularly in this country) I am supposed to arrest them and take them to court. Why shouldn't I just shoot them then and there rather than letting them take my life? Also, most of these cases where the media claims someone was innocent, evidence is found to the contrary. Of course your rhetoric would have us believe otherwise. If you really want "America to stop shooting innocent black men" you should tell blacks to stop shooting each other.

:(

fuck off google you filthy fucking rat faced skype

because this isnt the wild wild west

you cant just shoot a man because you feel he encroached on your freedoms

if this theoretical crazed "black mob" were to attack you and take your life, then they would be tried as murderers and sentenced accordingly.

or do you want to become the law and take matters into your own hands and become a racist genocidal black murderer "before they get you"??

see you in prison then big boy

>135 on an online IQ test after 15 attempts

You jelly faggot?

You know, people like you didn't used to exist here. I suggest you read some of your own history in regards to how race was seen/dealt with.

You are not a Canadian. You are a marxist indoctrinated faggot who needs to hang. A Canadian is someone who values truth and honor above all else.

I speak the truth. You hate Truth.

Why do Canadians forget to capitalize their I's? Did your British ancestors get dropped on the head? Is that why you chose a leaf as your national symbol?
>First kids to arrive in Canada "Hey look dad it's a leaf, let's put it on our flag"

>innocent
Stopped reading there.
Learn how to shitpost correctly leaf.
The less niggers there are, the better

You don't fucking get it. Here in the US if someone is outright threatening your life you have the right to stop them regardless of whether or not it kills them. If a group of black guys threaten my life, I will not let them take it away from me.
>"Oh look a group of guys that are surrounding me with tire irons and hammers. It's ok if they kill me though because they will be tried in court."
You are such a faggot.

because we are not presumptuous narcissistic blow-hards, we don't need to capitalize our i's to self-affirm our own worth.

unlike you greasy americans, shooting innocents and capitalizing your i's, as if that makes up for it.

Black guy must've done something against the law to warrant him being shot. Otherwise the cop would face consequences.

Why do you want to defend black people so much? Are you a nigger? Do you crave black cocks at night?

>innocent

The guy in Tulsa was innocent. The rest of the stories hyped by Soros, not so much. Join us in holding our dystopian overlords to account in demanding they stop these false flags. Hill canceled her rally in NC before this last one went down. If they steal the election we'll see worse than Hill's previous false flags of Waco, the OKC bombing, the Balkan bombings, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Etc............
Wake up, faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8

Canadians are terrible shitposters online.

Their shit posting is strongest at the ballet booth

Enough of your faggotry. Let me ask you a simple question.

Is diversity a good thing?

>innocent black men
lel
>This post helps no one and can only serve the purpose of trolling or showing everyone how self-righteous I am
sage

"This just in, this afternoon a white american has defended his freedoms by gunning down a group of young black children who approached him in a parking lot.

The heavily sunburnt man, now identified as Cletus Backwaterredneckshitcountryson said he thought they were brandishing tire irons and hammers, and didnt realise they were just boy scouts trying to sell him boxes of cookies until he had already gunned them down with his side-holstered 5000 barrel minigun.

Due to the stand-your-ground law and subjective-freedoms law, and because the victims were off-colour, the man was well within his rights to assume his life was in danger and mercilessly gun down the children without instigation.

God bless."

Answer the fucking question, you haven't refuted a single thing anyone has said

what's to refute?

your just ignorant.

diversity is a beautiful thing. it allows us to evolve and progress as a species.

we slowly take the best of every culture and combine them into something new.

have you been sleeping under a rock?

There are no innocent googles

just replace googles with jews and you are literally hitler

think on that for a minute

let it soak in how close you are to a serial genocidal mass murderer

>googles
>innocent
Pick 1

Yes and? What is your point?

Impossible, the black gang bangers that are part of 'America' can barely go thirty minutes.

There is hard evidence that police are LESS likely to use deadly force against POC.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

You ADD-ridden teenagers won't read that but there you go.

We can't because they won't stop killing themselves.

>implying there are innocent jews
>implying hitler did wrong

Hey Canada, here's a revolutionary idea.

How about for one fucking day you stop making absolutely abhorrent posts?

Okay?

Thanks.

t. The civilized world.

they don't have nearly that much you idiot.

all the black people in Canada are so sparse they have to live in white communities and avoid nigger culture

Oh look, the baiting Canadian gets a bunch of (you)s again. Every single fucking day.

Nignogs (aka Google) kill each other mostly, white men have a marginal role in that. Actually they should get rid of way more trash than they are doing

>your just ignorant.
You have to be 18+ to post here.

>and avoid nigger culture
So it isnt so much about race as culture then? So we were right all long?

Culture = environment

Many black communities are poor and underfunded, and thus have a higher crime rate (same as poor white communities), and their culture reflects that.

Glad we got that sorted out once in for all.

Got cha

>innocent
>black
their entire culture revolves around crime my leaf

>Doesn't realize 90% of Canadians live on the American border, much like leeches live on the skin of their hosts.

they are the modern day hunter gatherer they haven't evolved. they only make good soldiers.