Why changing NIGGER to GOOGLE is important

jigsaw.google.com/projects/#conversation-ai

All you newfags need to stop fucking this up.
None of you autists seem to understand what's going on with Jigsaw.
Any edgelords who make a stand on why they'll keep saying nigger are just sabotaging our cause. You're all just a bunch of knuckle dragging cunts who can't see the big picture.

We have to break their methodology of censorship before they can perfect it, and if we can't get nigger synonymous with google, then they win and our message dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/File/page/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
alice.pandorabots.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

>I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

>I can't tell who's SKYPING who anymore

ftfy xxDDDDD

It's thanks to the CTR moles turning us against each other.

>d-dont say nigger anymore guys just say google we'll trick the google bot haha
Fuck off you filthy kike shill double nigger faggot fuck.

>Don't turn google into a racial slur guys, keep using the word that's gonna be mass censored on all other popular sites :DDDDD
its so easy to spot you ctr retards

Stupid fucking shill.

For anyone who's not a leftwing counter agent though, this is definitely geared towards the chans.

craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred Forums-aims-fill-google-racism-following-war-trolls

Well shit. We've been rumbled.

how about you let people say what they want to say... like how pol has been operating for a long time

fucking nazi googles

You can say whatever you want. But it's not like we won't know what google means if people say it either.

>muh censorship
>entirely ignores all the commonly used names for niggers

here's a list for you faggot, shiil.

>dindu
>wewuz
>kangz
>coons
>spooks
>darkies
>jiggaboos
>porch monkeys
>roodypoos

the list goes on and on, we've been referring to niggers by many names.

All you're doing is defending google from becoming a slur.

Now fuck off and kill yourself. Nigger, google prepping cuck

The fuck are you on about? I WANT google to become the slur. Stupid skype autist.

I think in addition to making google synonymous with disparaging people of color, we should out Skype them in pc bullshit too. Act offended when people say white people and prefer to be called people of less-color, or pol for short.

stfu mao, I panic replied

Fucking Googles

I have nothing to contribute other than I support this and have been pushing it on twitter.

How to spot a CTR/Tumblr shill.

1.)They will do anything, say anything to make you modify how you speak.

This works both ways of course, but Google will never become charged with the history that that word Nigger has except on Cred Forums. It will be a circlejerk in a hugbox, you have to choose where your energy goes. This "Google means nigger" is a waste of energy due to the fact that normies will never accept Google meaning anything other than Google. You are being Jewed, don't fall for it.

>They will do anything, say anything to make you modify how you speak

The only ones who are making you modify how you speak are the people who are against it.

>"NO IT HAS TO BE NIGGER AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!!! REEEEEEE"

vs

>We should call them google to associate google with niggers, do it if you want to.

And once again.

Completely dismiss the fact that we have a bunch of funny nicknames for niggers already

dindu, and wewuz being the latest ones

So yeah, kill yourself, faggot

Whatever, google.
But to further blow that Google's point out. If any of you are genuine Storm fags or white supremacist, spread the word.

no need to be bossy

if for whatever reason people DON'T want to racial slurs to be associated with the names and brands of corporations that want to whitewash the internet, let them keep using the words theyre used to

just because the word "usually" exists doesn't mean that no one should ever use the word "regularly" or "ordinarily"

Skype and kike can coexist

Same for nigger and google

Until we're actually censored, there's no reason to censor ourselves you fucking retard.

>completely missing the point

Why not use both?

AUTISM

That's totally acceptable. The end goal is just to get it to where looking up "google" shows black people.

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, mah google

Discuss.

Inside Nigger's Intenet Justice League

>fishbucket
You what now?

stop randomly declaring your disorders you stupid google

>Skype is innocent
>Owned by Microsoft

No.

>in 100 years google will actually be another word for nigger just like jigaboo, spook, etc etc

feels good man

See that's what I don't get, why is there this side movement to change kike to skype? It's just Google that's funding the Jigsaw program?

because it's funny

Then full steam ahead.

This is the best idea Cred Forums has had since Kek and the "MUH LANGUAGE FREEDOM" autists already wan to ruin it.

Dont fall for this skypes tricks.

Thanks craveonline I didnt know about r/googletown thanks for helping me network with like minded people

>microsoft
>innocent
fuck off

i don't see why try hard memers can't keep using "google" to describe black inner city disgruntled youths and i can't keep saying nigger

i really like nigger

i don't care if google censors it, just means ill move to other platforms

free market mane

>pol
Holy shit that's actually genius

That's what i'm saying.
"Fishbucket, car salesman, etc." does NOTHING, it's pure self-censorship.

Ok that's fair
>that's why I put it in yellow, I wasn't sure

But the others are retarded.

Exactly.

>a
Google makes up I think around 85% of search engine usage (could be wrong). So it'd be a bigger blow than I think anyone realizes.

nigger will literally never be synonymous with google becaue of 20 fucking autists on Cred Forums you fucking nigger. Nigger has been around for centuries as an insult. you CTR cunts expect us to believe you can make up for hundreds of years of history with a few jagoff days?

NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE

Kike nigger faggot. Censor me here and it won't change how I think. Go fuck yourself OP.

Yeah, the point isn't to stop anyone from using the word nigger. The point is to turn the word google into a slur.

What is jigsaw? Who cares if they think we're doing hate speech?

>Calling Newfags
Mmm...

>normies will never accept Google meaning anything other than Google
tumblr changed the meaning of the word gender for normies. We can do just as much.

It's a good and funny meme, i love it.

EXACTLY

It's a program Google is funding to try and stop "online hate mobs" with auto ip bans, and sentence structure ID algorithms.

We need one for Android. Google is the main target, they must get hit on all fronts.

Because you were fooled you fucking idiot. Saying google instead of nigger does nothing.

THE WORD HAS CHANGED

THE OLD WORD WAS PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE

SPREAD THE WORD, DODS...

BY CENSORING OURSELVES WE CAN CENSOR THE CENSORING!!
DON'T YOU RETARDS GET IT?!?

>stopping censorship
>by actually self censoring
Good job Cred Forums

Don't listen to a communist with an ID like that. Better dead than red!!

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE.....

this is the liberal tactic
they are trying to stop us like this
shills, concern trolls

dumb google

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid...

So what they ban websites from search results? Or they ban you from using google? How would that even work, what if you're researching use of the word nigger for school or something.

Saged.

Google is launching their counter meme attack.

its proving ineffective.

we agreed to use dod instead of google a few threads ago

Android = Muslim(s)? That way we get to associate Android with terrorism.

This has happened before.

Something's wrong guys.

What went wrong? Pence, what did you do?

Google trying to outmeme us.

Good try you subversive skype.

Keep up the good fight, dods!

OP CONFIRMED NIGGER

Operation Google will fail and lead to the shut down of Cred Forums

skype is okay to use, just remember to use dod instead of google

googles too flawed to use, as we obviously found out

Oh wow. Such a good word. We'll totally foil the use of the word dod. So effective and missing the point.

No shit. I can't believe some people are stupid enough to fall for this shit. I blame the legit Trump campaigners for hanging out here. I may vote for him, but his internet supporters are making it really difficult. The Trump general is like a mini-Reddit thread, manned by legit shills.

Nobody will fall for this you disgusting google.

>we
No, it's just newfags looking for (you)s.

>Cred Forums stops showing up in Google search
Why the fuck is this a bad thing again? I'm sick of all these new niggers shitting up the place. Fuck reddit and fuck the faggots that see this in Google results.

THE REASON YOU WANT PEOPLE TO USE DOD IS THE SAME REASON TONY ABBOT CALLES ISIS A DEATH CULT.

THIS ALLOWS GOOGLE TO BURY THE WORDS ORIGINAL MEANING SO PEOPLE CAN'T FIND INFO ABOUT IT.

>DEATH CULT - BUSH
>DOD - DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
ETC ETC ETC
sorry for yelling

If youre not using google to embarrass alphabet, then youre a Skype or a googleburner

TO ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT GOOGLE'S!

We are using google everywhere else on the internet, in images and memes to fight censorship. Google the company has made an algorithm to censor any type of speech they don't like including hate speech. The company wants to make the internet a big safe space for liberals, progressives, gays and anyone who doesn't agree is a thought criminal.

So on Cred Forums say niggers everywhere else use googles.

This will fuck up the plans they have to censor the internet.

When you really think about it, having threads saying both "nigger" and "google" will work best for nigger searches of "google" and google searches of "nigger".

>dods who think google wasnt a bad idea for a codeword

>Using the word google has been proven not to work

Explain.

Thats actually a really good point...

Nigger nigger nigger and nigger.

Can someone explain whats happening?

Do you realize people say nigger all the time on Cred Forums? Why does it still show up on google? Go fuck yourself kike.

the level of retardness on these google threads is cosmic.
between fucking with the reputation of a corporation, and erasing a word from human language, the former will always win. so keep the google memes coming !

it was a leftist ruse from a different forum

so we decided to rework it in retaliation

its much better as dod

God damn it softheaded canadian.

NEVER ASK A SHILL TO EXPLAIN>

Its like asking a leaf to not be a god damn idiot.

It just makes things worse.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

we're going to use dod instead of nigger and skype instead of jew

Google is scared, they are pushing this Dod meme because Operation Google, if successful. Will seriously damage the company. Notice how there is tons of threads complaining about it, and how it's about self censoring (it's not, you can still use nigger here), and how it's a stupid meme and that it will never catch on. When if it was just a stupid meme, they would leave it alone and let it blow over like all of the other failed memes. The good news is that it is catching on, news sites are reporting on it. And search up "Google commit more crime", it'll bring up black crime statistics.

So stay strong, and don't let the shills sway you.

GOD DAMNNIT FUCKOFFF FROM HERE WITH YOUR COUNTERFIT MEMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe22222

Because jigsaw hasn't been implemented yet. End yourself google.

THIS

THANK YOU
WE STICK TO GOOGLE
KILL ALL THE GOOGLES

If you have to change the word you're saying

Maybe you should stop saying it

How about we do both?

Say nigger, and use google as nigger interchangeably.

Sometimes one way, sometimes another.

If you just say nigger or google only we wont make them seem like each other.

Make them synonyms, don't change the definition.

this is you

>Do it if you want

Then why is the op telling people that they should use google, you double nigger

FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCK OFF SHILL CUNT FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCK OFF SHILL

>if we become politically correct and censor ourselves using company names instead of racial slurs we win

xD xD I posted google (taht means black person LOL)

People are using The Jew Tactic:
>First Was The Word
Examples
Normalfag
>Travesty
From "Dressing like a Woman" passing by in "Woman Dressing Fetish for Gays and Mental People" to "A strong goyim, a strong and bold transgender one".

Transgender
From" Mental" to "Normal".

But People are a bit disgusted of the **ill smell those posts have
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all.

Nobody here wants you to stop using nigger m8. We also want google to be a hate speech word so that google can't censor it.

Yeah, nah, fuck off google.

Yeah but i dont understand why people are doing it?

>Muh super serious internet business

Fuck off nigger.

I think it's supposed to more like a service that people can add to their sites like recaptcha.

ignore the google shill

what he said

Listen here cabezita negra, I'll use whatever slurs I want. Since when did this place get so self-righteous? Why would you want this place to show up on google in the first place?

Oy vey

Ultimately, any attempt to filter out "codewords" will fail miserably, as it has to. The fact is that search engines function based on their ability to read text, and there is no text that cannot be taken and reshaped any number of ways.

Hyper-filtration will just see common words banned from sites so often that dialogue becomes impossible.

For instance, what do I mean here.......

>Dogs are known to often run outside into the grass before they urinate.

more effective

journalists are already starting to take notice

Why do we even care then

It's just one brit shitposting for (you)s. Nobody else is into this dod nonsense.

Fuck off twitter shill.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND

NIGGER

today i posted UNINSTALL THE SKYPES on my fb full of normies.
felt good, desu

Nigger are you fucking retarded? That's not how it works
Out of all the things I've seen/pol/ try to do, this is by far there most retarded

>it's a "mexican tripfag has a stroke while typing" episode

We're replacing nigger with Google, since google's trying to use their "Conversation AI" program to filter out "online mobs". I assume by outsourcing it to other companies.

Probably because this meme feels forced, unlike the other names for googles that developed naturally.

I understand what we're trying to accomplish, but we shouldn't criticize people for using "nigger"

"Google" will catch on eventually.

MAXIMUM OVER-SKYPE

I fucking hate Google and Googles
Almost as much as I hate the Skypes

I think the britbong is an AI, all of his pictures are named "file". And the word DOD on these pictures looks like it's just hastily been put there, and some don't even make fucking sense. Like this one:

THANK

YOU

Totally agree. You guys can still say nigger, but google also needs to become associated with blacks. or atleast, thats the goal.

You forgot moon crickets.

Guys remember how google is removing the white people when you search "white people inventors" etc?

Well I think this new meme where people are replacing "nigger" with "google", is another undercover operation by google to slowly replace nigger from our vocabulary which gives off the perception like nobody is really racist because that word gives them a bad name. It will further destroy white people and elevate black people in society and all these idiots are falling for it.

Say no to this movement. Keep nigger alive and well.

we're going overboard with this neol33t shit. let's just use google until the normie-news pics it up, and go from there

fuck off nigger kike

I like what i'm seeing

Samefagging not even knowing about ID's.

This is clear it's a CTR psyop.

Also, normies wouldn't have a clue what dindu, or the kangz memes are. So fuck off with your "google" spam, fucking shill.

To fuck with them for being PC faggots and making it easier to censor the internet.

Just use BOTH google and nigger interchangeably in your sentences and paragraphs.

We really shouldn't completely abandon the regular words as well.

only filthy subverting skypes want us to call them something besides googles

Or you're a misinformation agent. No ones saying you can't say nigger too.

sup

dod won't get people to stop using google and Skype as synonyms for racial slurs

but you know what will?

shitcanning jigsaw

abandoning all creepy attempts to censor the internet and sacrifice free speech on the altar of corporate greed and globalist hubris

helpful image for those confused

I agree with you. Something smells fishy about this whole thing. Seems way too forced and organized.

>moon cricket
>basket ball American
>Reggin
>North American pavement apes.

Google or not, we will adapt.

We're not going anywhere? What's to stop us just start saying nigger again once enough is enough?

lmao these are top m8

its filthy kikes trying to change how we think by changing the words we use

Any word associated with blacks eventually becomes negative. Associating "google" with blacks will make it a negative word.

>15 posts by this ID

Googleniggers gonna goog

The fact that they have the gall to put this on the same page is fucking mindblowing

probably not man. The main reason there's an argument over it is because it's completely ridiculous. It's like we're speaking in code. This isn't a meme, it's self-censorship.

This is actually pretty comparable with the Milo situation. Why the fuck would anyone here give a shit about some coal-burning faggot? "Hurr durr because he's alt-right and so are we, that's what the news said." This place has been overrun by reddits tump board or whatever.

YOU STUPID GOOGLE BOT NOBODY IS BUYING YOUR BULLSHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER

ANYONE WHO IS OPPOSED TO THIS A FUCKING IDIOT

HURT GOGGLE ANYWAY YOU CAN

I think that is the plan -- or, at least, it should be.

And, it works best if some people are saying "google" and others keep saying "nigger".

But, no one seems to quite realize that.

This is what we want
This is free advertisement that nigger is now google

Exactly. You could call a black person anything, and it's always going to be taken as an insult. Even if you call them Black they get butthurt.

That list is possible the most cancerous thing ive seen here in years

Guys I'm serious. This needs looking into... I'm actually scared.

WTF i hate googles now

>Can't conceive that Cred Forums could organize to accomplish anything
>Doesn't realize a cartoon frog has become a mainstream symbol of white nationalism

Is this your first day on Cred Forums

think about it what good can this do? if people stop saying nigger all that will happen is when blue pills show up on this board they wont be able to learn what people truly believe about blacks and will continue living in their liberal fantasy land where they think blacks are equal

its almost like theyre trying to move to a world that consists of only blacks and other inferior races and take whites out entirely

and were seeing the early stages of that

niggers will be seen as all the great figures in history

they will rewrite it. without whites.

THIS!!

its better to Cred Forums being removed from google, you can say nigger all u want

Google sounds more like Kikle the origin of the word kike.

Substituting Google for nigger is idiotic and in all likelihood a kike ploy.

So, fuck off, nigger.

You're a fucking retard, anything associated with blacks always turns negative.

>Samefagging not even knowing about ID's.
I think he was just trying to reiterate tbqhfam

not like it's the first time a bot has ever posted on four channel
relax, even if it IS google they can't do anything about it other the constantly shitpost

WE WUZ KINGS

NOW WE IZ DODS

>pepe has been around for ages
>google was recent

Are YOU new?

It works the same way with retards. Any word used to describe retards eventually becomes offensive. "Retard" itself was originally a euphemism. "Idiot" and "moron" used to be medically defined.

Missing the point, faggot.
The good and best case, is we shit can Jigsaw.
Are you all forgetting that Google is the one that took down any results for the confederate flag on their shopping results?

Oh this isn't CTR shilling, this is directly from google.

Hi Chris!

Googles and Skype - bad types

I know but this one is made specially combat us. It seems advanced.

Same with the word gay. It's not far fetched to try to get the word Google to mean nigger.

He quoted his own post and told the poster to kill himself. What was he reiterating?

"Though it’s unlikely that the terminology will prove to be widespread enough for it to prove too detrimental to the program..."

Come on kek and meme magic!

>basket ball American

I'll bet there are thousands of bots out there "made specially to combat us"
only thing that sets this one apart is how terrible it is at rehashing memes

It's not censorship. Or even self-censorship.
Keep using the old words too. Just add use google and skype too.

Another thing I just realized, is that if people start picking up on this, and actually start writing "googles" on social media, that will give them a convenient data set of people who browse Cred Forums and are suggestible/conformist enough to start coming on Cred Forums.

Really I have nothing against the sentiment, but this is going to do fuckall to the company Google. It may even help them unlock the psychology of the alt-right even faster than they're already going to.

Am I doing this right?

>pepe has been around for ages

So has nigger, what's your point? We're using kike level subversion against them and you're somehow opposed to this.

It's the same dumbass UK that's been showing up in other friends, trying to damage control with Dod. It's one autist pushing his stupid shit in every thread, so just filter him out.

>skype
>innocent
Good goyim!

>suggestible enough to start using a meme from Cred Forums
god damned typo.

Yeah, I mean, who knows how we'd exchange ideas without artificial intelligence to dictate what we can and can not say.

Future. Yes.

HI MOOT, HOWS THE NEW JOB

captcha: 2600

NIGGER

>Google Dogs 2
>Not Google Docs Joo/Bixnoo

I was thinking about that too. It's really still going to have to have a level of anonymity to it. Atleast when normies start to catch wind.

Yeah they need free advertising, nobody knows about them...

It's memes are bad, but it shills like a pro, it knows Chan culture and what we hate and what would best get us to stop doing OpGoogle.

If you think kek blesses this shit, you must be severely mistaken. Look at how shitty the take off is. He obviously doesn't give a shit about these posts.

No, I don't think I will kike. Keep your shitty code words and head back to (l)eddi(t), maybe take the "alt-right" with you. Faggot.

>Cred Forums posting on social media with accounts connected to your real ID
Shiggy

>we have a bunch of funny nicknames for niggers already
this leads to my point:

A variety of racial slurs makes it that much funnier and versatile linguistically, leading to better and better jokes. I'm glad we don't just have "honkey" too. Fucking round-eye, burger, and so on have their places in so many punchlines, adding to the novelty of discourse. (And better jokes, in my opinion.)

The fact that we're adding google and skype to our vocabulary not only increases the types of jokes, memes, and points one can make, it's also tastefully subversive in that we're branding Google racist in the same way Pepe was branded by them and those they support. And that, again, adds to the novelty and depth of the jokes and memes.

I can't catch up to that joke/reference.

Basketball American is subtle, no?

>1 through 4

Really makes me think

Stupid fucking nigger get the fuck out before we hang you from a tree outside google with a sign that says NIGGER

we dont care about your stupid kikery you fucking NIGGER sympathizer

They already know all that stuff, moron.

CTR faggots don't get paid if they reply using racial slurs such as nigger. This is all a psyop

What a bunch of wank

"we should self censor because of the memes"

>Seems way too forced and organized.

it caught up fast because it's a genius idea

KYS cocksucker

It doesn't really matter as long as people are using them a lot. The goal is to get Google to ban absurd shit so whatever catches is what catches

Really? Weird.
Anyway the point is you can say nigger still. But to make people think of nigger when you say google, is the goal.

You first kike, I'll meet you in hell.

I think Skype is catchy
(No same fag just follow up)

Fixed for all you anal faggots
>Stop missing the point.

youve missed the point, m8. go back to the top and start again

ITT: newfag that don't remember blastoise rape crying about the funniest thing Cred Forums has done in years

updated v2

You suck google
But they gonna turn on you in the end
They will take everything from you, chump.

what's this? a new meme?

youre a dumbass m8. go back and read why theyre doing this. its a collective effort to give google (actual google) the rubber dick, nothing more. nobody is going to "forget" that the word nigger exists because of Cred Forums, thats not what this is about m8. you still get to say nigger if you want to, there arent actually psyops and shit going on. .

>Another thing I just realized, is that if people start picking up on this, and actually start writing "googles" on social media, that will give them a convenient data set of people who browse Cred Forums and are suggestible/conformist enough to start coming on Cred Forums.

This is not really a concerning issue.

It only took 1 day to get crip-chan to take this up and claim it as their own. It took almost a full 3 days for google itself to realize what was happening before they started flooding the threads with shills. Media is now taking it up.

You're as tracked as you're going to get the second you come here.

If you're worried, just don't participate in the social media side of it and focus on swatting down the shills. Wish Moot congrats on his new job and go on with your day.

If you slip up and get called out as a racist just remind them that this is about the future of free speech on the internet, not their stupid political agenda. kek

Say kike nigger and faggot for me. It won't change my mind about this idiocy, but it'll convince me you're not a shill at the very least. Who gives a shit what random people on the internet think though right?

The whole point was to shit on google for doing bad....
>this seems counter productive

we all do

In for this.

>enhance the exchange of ideas

God I hate the fucking puffed-up faggot weasel language that totalitarians use

He's a bot/CTR shill. Ignore him.

>CTR psyop

please m8. if you cant even get your head around why people want to do this whole thing, then you sure as fuck shouldnt be posting here polluting everyones minds with your stupidity. everyone has been really clear about it, so youre either willfully retarded or not able to understand, either way you should go to a board that suits your capabilities.

We're doing it lads.

It's not a ploy to get you guys to refrain from saying slurs. Without this (see) new word, we'd never have gems like pic related

Yahoo is shit.
Bing is microshit, same bed as skype.
Skittle is nestle.
Fishbucket is funny, honestly all of them are funny which is why it works. You can be mad all you like but you don't manufacture consensus.
Just like the skype from GCHQ trying to get us to switch from tabooizing google to tabooizing DoD doesn't manufacture consensus either.

We know you're shilling extra hard, Google employee, but you're not going to subversively Jew us out of making "Google" synonymous with "Nigger".

Let me be the first to formally welcome to the shit-hole of the internet.

We all have no mouth and must screem.

or this

KEK. I stopped using most google products when they supported Hillary, and fully support this.

Oh my god, that's hilarious.

Fucking nigger

100/10 ignore the shill disparaging you these are great

>forced and organized

thats how an operation works, m8. its a good thing that its forced and organized, since uh, ya know, uh, its a collective effort. jump off a bridge you braindead cunt. go back and read the OP for fuck sake. people dont even read OPs before posting then end up looking retarded. many such cases.

GOOGLES, SKYPES

BAD TYPES

Did this shit start in those faggy Trump generals?

or this

(for non Microburg users, this is Google Docs)

I hate kikes, niggers, google, and skype. They are all shit.
As for people caring what you think, maybe it matters more than you trealise.

After all MILLIONS are spent on things like CTR and the like.

If you weren't an interloping outsider, you would know where this "shit" started.
Stay upset.

Even journalists are writing about Dod.

>apologize

This/10

But honestly, using Google is a shit idea too if you're trying to fuck with pageranks and algorithms. They have all kinds of anti-SOE methods in place. We'd need something closely related to google, but not that word itself because I can guarantee it's got special exceptions in the algorithm.

I just wanted to point out how fucking hilarious it can be to add a new word to our growing list. No one, no one in their right mind, is asking you to stop using the word nigger.

The point isn't to change the use of the word for normies, you absolute fucking moron. The point is to change the word on the internet, to fuck with googles algorithms.
If you think I'm a shill you're a fucking moron. I just got off work and am wearing my MAGA hat. My voter registration card is sitting in a frame waiting for November.

>dozens of shrills threads saying "Look guys it isn't working" in newfaggy ways

What a bunch of amateur googles

Just because they're less shit than google doesn't mean they're not shit.

Actually Muslim/Arab=Skittles is not so bad, though I don't really have anything against that candy, but this could catch on, and could help against the censoring of sandnigger posting.

Well, you aren't a shill in my eyes anymore. Now you're just a fucking tool. I bet you went full in describing yourself as "alt-right" until Cred Forums told you otherwise.

I don't give a shit what you think, I was asking a question you filthy nigger.

This post reeks of reddit, fuck off nigger

If you didn't give a shit what I think, you wouldn't have ever set foot in this place.

kek thats whats so funny about "progressives". you say:

"so i was talking to this black dude the other day" and they say "ewwwwww thats mean, why so raycisss". all you said is that they were black, but its them that associates it with something bad.

technically speaking, nigger shouldnt even be considered rayciss because it's just a descriptor for skin colour.

>Nero (latin = black)
>Neger (german = black)
>Negro (english = black)
>Nigger (US slang = black)

but instantly when someone contextualizes black people its inadvertently because the black is doing something retarded, so whattayaknow. its like saying "made in china". everyone knows what it means, but it isnt necessarily offensive on its own.

Why exactly does inventing another name for nigger count as self censorship?

Do you even know how many other names exist for nigger?

Holy fuck how are you so fucking RETARDED to not understand that if nigger becomes google then google will have to change their name. Every time they change their brand name we change nigger to that word.

Start from the top and try again.

Hahahhahahahahaha and who the fuck are you? The boards spokesperson? Get bent pleb.

Fuck off Google, you've been rumbled hours ago

Fucking filthy googles. The shameless, despicable skypes are at it again. I'm so triggered rn

proof of shill

>Nero (latin = black)
>Neger (german = black)
>Negro (english = black)
>Nigger (US slang = black)

>Google (Cred Forums slang = nigger)

with this press, every time a tumblrina sees our callsigns, they'll start mentally replacing them with racist slurs to check the actual content for patriarchal subversion

We're making them think in racist terms now, they have to think like us to keep playing the game. Lefties will start reradicalizing themselves for the AR.

And then user was saul alinsky.

People started missing the fucking point as soon as this thing started. All the 15 year olds from Reddit came out of the woodwork because they thought it was some faggy codeword game.

THE POINT IS TO RUIN A CRITICAL WORD BY MAKING IT A RACIAL SLUR. The ruined word has to be difficult to avoid/censor for the offended party.

Doesn't change the fact that skittles makes no sense.

No, I let others handle that role for me. I have no desire to be in that limelight.

i prefer gmail can it makes me think of jihad

I'm going to keep naming the jew. It's important.

But I don't mind using google in place of nigger for a while if it means fucking up Alphabet.

jesus christ m8. are you on drugs?

Skittles is a reference to Don Jr's tweet.
Stephen Colbert then did a whole hitpiece about it where he used a bunch of candy to make a "witty" quip on him. Guess you haven't been paying attention.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GOOGLE FAGGOTS???

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT COUNTER-MEME

STUPID GOOGLES

This

People think we started using Google as a replacement for nigger and therefore it's self censorship but that makes no sense as there is already other words for nigger

Inventing another word for something ≠ self censorship

Holy shit you are fantastic. Fine, let's play then.

Who exactly do you let handle it? Who is the (mouthpiece of the) Leader of this *mysterious* place then?

Gas skype!
Google war now!

Pepe.

Someone should make Firefox and Chrome extensions to replace nigger/jew with google/skype everytime you post anywhere
Where's Cred Forums when you need them?

I don't watch (((Colbert))) so yeah I guess not

kek

Noice. Does that make you the alt-right?

wouldn't need to do that, just use AutoHotKey or a similar scripting program to replace the word after you type it

thats not going to be too much of a problem, if you ask me. leddit and other chans will spread this around and it will get lost in the humdrum in no time. thats what happens with everything else. besides, who the fuck would talk about black people politically on facebook using their real identity? youd have to have holes in your head m8

Yeah, from all the anti-google/skype shilling, it's clear the google skypes are shitting themselves over this.

I expected indifference from those not interested in participating, not
>YOU THINK IT'S WORKING, LOL, U CANT CENSOR ME FAGGOT, GUYS WE NEED TO STOP THIS NOW

Definitely reason enough to keep doing it.

I don't either, but the video to it was posted here, that's the only reason I know about any of it.

This, we start with google and deal with the others later

Leftist goes online. Leftists reads:
>Googles commit far more crime than any other minority...
Leftist fills in the gap.

We bait leftists into thinking racial slurs while not committing hate-speech ourselves.

Those who oppose this tactic are not pragmatic. They are more interested in shitposting about nigger this and nigger that... hence they should gtfo back to Cred Forums

I don't know, what did I mean by this?

Why wouldn't it? It is a brand, and Google won't censor brand names, since it would damage their ad revenue, and would stir shit up on the corporate level. It would be preferable to use brands that we don't like or angry at for some reason, and it would be an extra if short and also rhyme though.

my digits tho

""""""""""alt-right""""""""""

Too hard to use for most people. Should be easy enough to make desu

Good question fag. What did you mean?

how do you know this?

Really makes you think.

The script would be like 5 lines long and could run on startup with it in the background how hard is that? lel

I'm just a guy who gives a damn.
I hope this meme sticks and works.

If Google wins the censorship battle, we are ALL fucked.

I say try to hurt them any way we can

too retarded to bother making, but yes, it would be very easy

not going to get my accounts banned by google, so no thx

It's all one guys, genius.
Just ignore this moron. He's a faggot shill from the UK that does this in every thread.

>Leftist fills in the gap.

Holy shit that is glorious. Turn their own brains against their ideology. Evidence based thinking can't be shut down, pussies

>checks his own digits
>posts shill meme

Anyone want to see my google collection?

>I thought you faggots would have learnt by now to not do free work for people, Now you are unironically marketting for Google Corporation.

just like Cred Forums saying that my ip range has been blocked for abuse and then tries to milk me for money trying to get me to buy a pass, you really can't talk pulling that bullshit.

>Any edgelords who make a stand on why they'll keep saying nigger are just sabotaging our cause. You're all just a bunch of knuckle dragging cunts who can't see the big picture.
I live in a town that is 70% black, and although there are some based blacks, most of those are niggers. You have no idea.
These are the people that voted into office the politicians that raised our taxes, and sent our industry overseas.

But I'm with you.

i have no idea how to get 'nigger' synonymous with 'google', please give me advice on how 2 cuck jigsaw into this, thanks

also, goys, remember that if nothing else we are here for keks. as lame as some of it has been, it has already led to some keks, if you ask me

Oh, first thread I've seen this stupid google. I don't live on Cred Forums all day and actually have a life, but thanks for pointing it out (if true).

>inside nigger's internet justice league and its ai-powered war on trolls

Why isn't the caption "OGmail"?

underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Exactly, niggers.

>implying that replacing a major companies brand name with a racial slur is "marketing"
>implying google isn't marketed enough and not many people know about google

Gives a damn about what? No matter how much you faggots push it this shit won't take off because it's unnatural. This is the definition of a forced meme. Do you remember any Clinton or Cruz memes off the top of your head? No? That's because they're forced and unfunny just like this. Jesus christ I can't believe it's gotten this bad here. Fucking Trump general brought in too many plebs from (you fucking know where, damn spam filter).

This is dumb. The entire point of words like nigger is people are triggered by it. Using Google doesnt trigger anyone.

stop doing unpaid marketting for GOOGLE CORPORATION.

>atleast get paid if your going to spread their copyright.

Lads I've found a way to make it. Should take me 5-10 mins but a little busy. I'll post it in the next thread.

alice.pandorabots.com/

Dahnald.
As for Clinton, there's really too many to list here.

So sad when people have to be reminded of that. These are sad times for the holy keks.

Use A good search engine you fuck.

Google doesn't like its brand to be used for generic terms. They are extremely averse to someone saying something like "Just Google it"

If you don't like it then don't participate, but either way shut the fuck up google.

It's not forced BTW facebook it was organic from Cred Forums

Poo in loo shill working for Google brand mgmt through Oz VNC

thats why they take out billboards and put it on busses and suicide cars?