Charlotte Riots Day 4

Was thinking it was going to be quiet, but now the rage is up since the media released a video that some are insisting shows that he has no gun.

Hint he had a gun.

less then 2 hours till nightfall.

No Thiefs
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
Covered riots last night

Charlotte NC Police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

General update

Live heli cam - no commercial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk
strawpoll.me/11287063/
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A
twitter.com/MorganFogarty/status/779470383850393602
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaSRNW53wc
youtu.be/quVWvQk11Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=OXaK27NsbqM
periscope.tv/Candyass69699/1YqxoXQAYlzKv?
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtu.be/whaVAURi6Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=blCBoXKCGl0
wsoctv.com/news/local/sources-keith-scotts-fingerprints-dna-blood-found-on-gun-at-charlotte-police-shooting-scene/449405173
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2NH1eYGAo
periscope.tv/blitchiz/1rmGPRAkldDxN
youtu.be/FFRIbmUb83U?t=3437
youtube.com/watch?v=5HfPT4Y2qWU
periscope.tv/w/1YqxoXQAYlzKv
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
twitter.com/MBarberWSOC9/status/778498966774099968
youtube.com/watch?v=LcsfLSRIxrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has King Google made a statement yet?

Uptown bussnesses has shut down as of 6pm

Not yet

Curfew again at 12, (unless everyone is super peaceful), and NG is out

I heard shit's supposed to go down in Moorville, stay safe anons.

she is actually more excited about recording "police brutality" than she is concerned about her husband literally being shot in front of her

this can't be real

Two days ago was insane

convicted felon with a gun, not likely.

Kek

wtf was she gonna do? run up to him and try to save him?

even a dumb google like her knows what would happen if she did that. fear is the strongest emotion a woman can feel and dont forget it.

As long as the National Guard is there, they probably won't do anything serious.

>even a dumb google like her knows what would happen if she did that.

Apparently her Husband didn't. Anyone that is not retarded knows if you brandish on the police you will get shot.

That's why some NCfag needs to start handing out bottles of Mad dog when they assemble.

It's the weekend. You better believe tonight is going to be the most crazy. The googles will come out in full force, just watch.

Who /dumbass/ here?

That would be insane on what would happen

Not I, I picked up a few degrees over at WCU since they gave me a free ride.

how do we stoke the flames? hype it up on twitter?

Media already did it. Just need another google on google shooting to really set it off (that what started the riots two days ago)

National Guard is out in force

THIS.
they'll get pushed out of downtown to 150 and hit walmart mark my words

In this case they'll hit huntersville and cornelius first

>forgetting concord

Naa, they would be hitting Charlotte places outside of uptown before going to towns outside of Charlotte

>weekend
>young nigs everywhere with nothing to do
>people being bused in
>yo homie letz go loot n shit dis white boiz aint gonna do shit we got numbers
It's spread to fucking mooresville. Nothing ever spreads to Mooresville. You seeing my point yet

Your Fox10 link is to an archive, not the live stream. The URL changes every day.

Current:

>youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk

They won't travel that far.

It would be something like the shopping mall across from Sterling Elementary or something near UNCC.

The farther out they get, the more country boys there are. Im just waiting for some group to confront them.

I had friends in Concord saying there were Bus loads of Googles heading to Concord Mills Mall yesterday.

>they weren't. It was just scared white folks.

They explicitly said they were hitting suburbs tonight.

They're in downtown mooresville now brah. When they get run off their heading for walmart.
I agree but my point is its spreading to surrounding towns and cities
if god ol faggy redneck boiz were going to do anything they wouldn't be doing this in mooresville.
whites are all talk in their lifted trucks thinging they're bad.

>>Wearing an old Alice Lbe.

Not sure if /k/, doesn't give a fuck, or operator as fuck.

BUMP GOOOOOOGLES!!

>Bus loads of Googles heading to Concord Mills
that's everyday

bumpit

You know, I couldnt really see a gun. I've been wrong before, but can someone show me where they saw it? The video released by the wife was too shaky (even spamming the pause button) for me to see anything.

It doesn't show it but you see the cops telling him to drop the gun and the white telling him not to do it.

I'm scared America. Britain got riots also now and I'm scared we're gonna get riots in Aneby. What the fuck am I supposed to do! We can't have guns so I can't go Rambo on these shitskins!

so you be sayin a chimpening be nigh?

where are these guys when we need them?

That makes sense. There's a narrative, though - and it's likely false - that he didn't have a gun and that it was planted by the police. That's deathly dangerous. That contention might be the straw that breaks the camel's back of trust in the police.

That point might have happened a while ago, but it's definitely that way now. I'm not sure it can be repaired in a quick way.

So many googles... I think I even saw a googleplex

>Watching news earlier
>One topic was about Clinton going down to Charlotte
>Riot is still going on

She's fucked if she gets caught in that riot.

In jail, for being attacked. Right?

Weren't your people Vikings? If I recall right, they didn't have guns.

What time do things start getting fun to watch?

How long until BLM gets treated as a domestic terrorist organization?

Back then no one had guns. The only 'guns' where bows.

little svenling go join a hunting club and then you can have a shotgun/bolt action rifle at home

The gun had his blood, fingerprints, and other DNA on it.

At this point, a black man with a Ak-47 could be firing at a daycare and if he shot down they would riot.

Here we go:

>youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk

googles gonna goog mang

Hypothetically, what are the chances of a) the cops investigating and b) the cops finding a sniper that takes pot shots into crowds during the chimpouts?

Guess I need to buy a hunters cap :^)

Thanks famalam

if the system is anything like its in here you should know about the gun you are getting a permit for, as in how it works and how to handle it etc, the police will ask you these things and also you must present them a document where it says you are a member of hunting club x (also familiarize yourself with the animal you are going to """hunt""" and its hunting seasons)

It's not as if I disagree with you, believe me. But if I were a Google, I'd not trust anything from anyone representing the gubment or dem raycis poh-leese.

I'd like to think if they saw the gun on the ground, there'd be some reason. Maybe I'm too hopeful.

afaik ones in jail the other went to syria to fight isis

zero, all cops are already deployed and people never look up.

nigger on nigger?

Ding, ding! We have a winner!

>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/

they are freaking out since a officer can't leave a loaded gun on the ground, so he put on a glove, unloaded it, and put it back on the ground, claiming that planting it.

They did arrest a google who killed the guy two days ago.

Nasty Girls wear what they can get, I suppose.

I hadn't considered that, but it makes sense. Ah, I wish the googles could see that.

Mags in baby.

What is wrong with that rig?

It's Iredell county. Most of the Charlotte trash turn around at exit 33. Iredell still has a bit of a "don't go up there" vibe for most of these fucks. Pretty sure that the protest in Dirty Mo' is planned by out of towners. Could be a spoiler to some actual shit going down to somewhere else...

Hoping MPD & ICSO keep shit quit. I live blocks from where this crap is planned.

Never thought of the benefits to the toll lanes. Might make it too expensive for Charlotte fucktards to come up to civilized country.

Arrows will fuck you up worse than any bullet, though.

OP's NTA link is not the live link

>LIVE

Riots will stop once Soros money runs dry.

Happening ended last night you faggots

Yeah OP is a fucking google.

>Tfw NoDa

Am I gonna make it my googles?

Nothing wrong with it, and many like it better then what replaced it. Just you do not see it often anymore.

So how long until possible riots?
>So how long until possible riots?
So how long until possible riots?
>So how long until possible riots?

Dont say 21 cest or 22 est, because timezones. say hoiw many hours from now.

3 maximum im betting

Maybe 2-3 hours until they really start coming out I would think.

Do we think being Friday night will make for bigger riots tonight?

Nightfall is in say, 30 mins (Dusk right now)

in 2 hours we will see how wound up the crowd is, and figure out if it hot enough for chimp or just going to be walking.

Thanks! Well see. It would be 5am in funland, but gona stay up now that im back from bar.

I wish some serious happening.

fri night = nigs at night

Friday, and the video means that we have about 80% chance of chimpout

>This is a warzone
I've been to a war zone and that is no war zone google.

youre telling me i live in little mogadishu and i need an excuse to shoot some nigs with this awesome black hills ammo

its a possibility, were schools and offices not closed because of the riots anyways?

>Professionally printed signs

In on lads, the Soros boys are here

Anyone planning to hop on a bus from out of town would have still been in school/work though.

Charlotte looks like moorville.

Well yeah what else would he be saying?

>Not I
>WCU
Wew lad. You're barely a notch above Pembroke.

We can only hope

Well, i know it would be exciting to shoot googles with good ammunition, but in reality, if you end up in that kind of situation, shit is fucked up.

Googles have guns too. And they can throw rocks and firebottles.

Lets not forget, once it goes that far, it will be near impossible to pull it back from past the brink. I don't actually relish the concept of going innawoods long term going into winter.

Eh, was accepted to State, UNC, and and wake.

But WCU offered me a full ride and the honors college.

When i went to uconn i wasnt into sports but i would be excited if we won because that meant an exvuse to throw a party as a frat, and as party chair i lived for it. I imagine its the same with search engines except they are violent and cannot delay gratification so it manifests as robbery and beatings.
Remember if you are fighting a group of elgogs take out the first one with a back step lung forward to catch him while he is coming to you. They are notoriously bad fighters.

everyone knows niggers cant aim for shit

i was a marine, so id like to think i can shoot better than the average nog especially under stress

Can I get a TLDR on Marine bro last night..

January

>I'm here to fuck bitches and kill gooks

UPDATE: We've confirmed via our network affiliate CNN that Mayor Roberts has asked BOTH presidential candidates to delay visits to CLT.

The point is she had no emotional response to his well being. She just didn't care.

Hyped to have some comfy food and hopefully watch gangsta googles mess things up for all googs

Dude its the NC guard they gave fucking funding and priors with their own shit cause
>>NC
>>Ft Bragg literally nothing but cool guys.

what said. There's nothing senpai its just old as fuck and out place in the NG. Granted people like it better than current issue FLC

>drove to city playing unce unce music
>changed music to metal
>looked at some closed streets and shops/nat. gaurd people
>couldnt find dip
>walked around a bit
>back to car
>found dip
>drove around some more
etc

The same with that other nig a few months ago

Perhaps weed or some other drug?

Maybe they're just, I don't know, going to the mall to shop? Racists

obama pretty much justified the riots

dirtbag nigger

>Marine
>dips

Identity checks out.

CLT? What?

Charlotte ya nog

Uptown Hotel Moving Guests Due To Safety Concerns

Charlotte

Nothing will happen. Nogs don't like nigging at night when the national guard is out.

Update 7pm: Aloft Hotel in the Epicentre is moving all their guests to another hotel to ensure their safety

Any streams up?
I have my dual screens plugged in and I'm ready to have 12 streams up at once waiting for this shit to get out of hand.

>tfw its not happening

NIGHTFALL IS HERE

strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/
>strawpoll.me/11287063/
strawpoll.me/11287063/

CMPD: I can't talk about the part of the investigation that determines if #KeithLamontScott owned the gun legally

twitter.com/MorganFogarty/status/779470383850393602

why are the screaming about releasing the tapes when the tape was released today??

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

Way better than NTA, fucker bans you from chat for swearing. Faggot.

NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE
NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE
NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE
NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE
NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE
NTA IS LIVE
>NTA IS LIVE

They want the body camera video released

A FUCKING LEAF

THE PEOPLE UNITED!
WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

??????????
Googles can rap but can't rhyme unless they're snitching on themselves or talking about their ladies baby holes.

SHUT IT DOWN

Bets on the nogs going crazy and trying to assault the NG tonight?

SHUT IT DOWN IF I DONT GETS IT

any happenings from last night?

Googles paying for stuff? Hahahahahahagaagahahahahahah they want to loot

You know, sound-based warfare sounds awesome, pun intended.
Imagine the police blasting Reign in Blood, Aenima, Hellbilly Deluxe, or a mixtape of classical American themes(like the kinds people buy for 4th of July shindigs) at the nog/pinko protesters.

No, just Based Lance

youtube.com/watch?v=7iaSRNW53wc

charlotte needs cops like this:

youtu.be/quVWvQk11Wc

That's not how LRADs work.

It would be a google blood bath.

play this at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

There's almost zero to no chance of that.
As we've seen with any other protest these googles don't have the balls to actually do anything except chant, march and run when police get serious.

If the national guard took one step towards them they'd scatter then claim racism and shit post it on social media.

>NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!
>OH GOD THE COPS ARE GETTING VIOLENT!
>RUN!
>RACIST ASS COPS!
>HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!
>BECAUSE I WANNA LOOT!

WAR ZONE IN CHARLOTTE

Googles kill me

We did that to the mudslimes overseas, hatebreed was my favorite for that. Trying to drown out the fucking call to prayer.

These googles sound like a bunch of excited boots singing a fun jodie for the first time.

I can tell by the thumbnail that's Capt. Higgins.

Hah, I was just thinking the same thing.

Why would non-humans have human emotions?

I've been watching these streams with Cred Forums for a good while and I have never seen a nig in them that doesn't sound like it walked out of a ghetto.

Are there any of these apes in America that sound like normal people?
I mean aside from the ones who are required to sound like whites because of their job in the news or so.
I'm seriously starting to think that every single one of these average street niggers has this retarded ebonics way of speaking, regardless of their location, age or gender.

Also for some reason almost all of them sound more or less the same.
It's like they get to choose from 3 or 4 different default voice boxes when they're born and that's it.

LRADs suck. Metal at 180dB is where you wanna go.

Too country. Nogs like country sometimes.

Did it annoy the fuckers?

Wow. 9mm or 40S&W? Gotta be 40. Impressive destruction.

True. But they're also mindless savages. Look at the LA riots.

Three things I notice.

Black suspect was shot by a black cop.

Was there a gun or not. Can't see from that distance.

And, the suspect's wife was so calm as she tells the police you better not have killed by husband. Like violence is so normal. That she was calm as she said it. Heart breaking.

Death, thrash, or black metal?

Not understanding that Dixie is the song that is like waving a Confederate flag at them. It enrages them to no end.

They exist and they are the ones smart enough to stay the fuck out of ghetto areas.

Nationalist black metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXaK27NsbqM

>9mm

Just because she's married to him doesn't mean that she has genuine feelings for him or gives a shit about him.

Alright, I'm heading out to livestream whats going on downtown

stream will be up in less than 5 minutes

Twitter: Candyass69699
Periscope: Candyass1069

ignore this shitpost

yes, trolls and google have daddy issues.

How many weapons will you bring this time?

>sound like normal people
I hate to be devils advocate but I live with an American black guy. He's my roommate that absolutely abhors BLM, "black culture" and most googles. He tossed aside the life of a google to be a civilized educated black man. They're really rare here in America but they do exist. I'm a bit biased because my state has a less than 1% population of googles.

But more or less the majority of googles in America are just like you said.
I don't think we'll see anything like the LA riots because there's too many cameras. If there's one thing googles hate it's being caught in the act and others seeing it. The introduction of mass surveillance in the states is what has killed the concept of an actual full scale riot happening.

>mfw every time I watch a stream it's a preachy peaceful protest full of annoying slogans and speeches
>mfw every time I don't it's a full scale riot
Please be different tonight for fuck's sake

About as much as they annoyed us with their mudslime music. It was like hatfields and mccoys with the volume.

One motherfucker ordered some sound equipment and actually ran the speaker cord to the tent to make a sound system just for it when they started to drown us out. Was a DJ in the National Guard.

user your stream was great last night, thanks!

i-if we ever met IRL we'd totes be friend

Literally zero happening you faggots

user is streaming

For the most part nigs do talk like that, there are of course exceptions (Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Carson, Obama, (even though he's a freedom loving faggot, he still manages to speak the language) Morgan Freeman, etc) anybody who grew up in a google owned community is usually pretty fucked as far as linguistics is concerned.

source?

How the heck do you say things on Periscope?

>LRADs suck. Metal at 180dB is where you wanna go.

I assumed you meant LRADs by "sound based warfare".

Metal is okay. But I would prefer something like this. Especially at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtu.be/whaVAURi6Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=blCBoXKCGl0

Where you gonna be user? I'm coming downtown and gonna check stuff out. Probably won't stay long due to gf waiting at home, but might see ya.

Why do all the white people at these protests look like they're being held hostage?
They look so awkward and stiff.

oh it will be user, don't worry.
it will be.

wsoctv.com/news/local/sources-keith-scotts-fingerprints-dna-blood-found-on-gun-at-charlotte-police-shooting-scene/449405173

here ya go

they need to protest for their black brothers even if they know they might get mugged because they don't want to be labeled as a racist :^)

Their white guilt is kicking in. They feel like they must defend their nigger overlords.

Thrash for me. I like my metal to sync with my a-PVP.

They probably couldn't even understand the lyrics man. Think about who you're dealing with.
Also, NC googles live among confederate battle flags all their lives. These are southern jigs we're talking here.

kekkled.

Can you please turn your phone sideways? I hate watching shit in portrait.

you need the app on your phone

deep down inside they know once shit goes off the hook, they will be the first thrown into the fire.

It's Mooresville faggot.

What that song is on Candyass stream?

>black minister trying to get the youth to stop creating problems and antagonizing the police
Commendable

>DEJA VU

I answer myself. It was Black Madonna
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2NH1eYGAo

i got plenty of dip dont worry

No happening confirmed fake and gay mods please lock thread

Only takes one arrest to set them off

>protest happening
>"This isn't happening worthy because it's not hell on earth there yet."
>?????

It will never just explode like you want it to. I've lived through too many happenings to know that it takes a long build up.

Can somebody with the app please tell him to orient his phone differently?

Dip is gross and spitting is obnoxious

Just look at the video his daughter posted, An hour of racism and anti cop jibberish very little concern for her father.

In fact, at one ppoint one of them is on the phone and told they are on the news and can be seen from the news chopper they all start cheering and waving to the chopper.

iunno, if the "10,000 dead in cornmill" is correct it could be a truly bad happening tonight

hes using periscope so he cant, since hes reading the comments.

periscope.tv/blitchiz/1rmGPRAkldDxN

Is the NTA the only stream up? The multiple audios are making me uncomfy.

Nothing is happening.

These googles ain't doing shit.
Last night the curfew killed their whole protest. It devolved to the point of them just walking around the city in a big circle.

These googles just want the tapes released to show them that the google had a gun and they can all go home to wait for the next google to be shot.

Why DON'T they use Psychological warfare?

Some classical music ought to make them go away.

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

What's the context with the google thing?

Are the niggers awake yet?

LA riots were a result of cops not doin thier jobs/ not being able to cooperate with the national guard. Likely never see anything like it unless something like Katrina happens

In summary: Google hiding racist websites from search results, so we're turning Google into a racist word

It's pretty stupid tbqfhwymf

Morons begging for the media to blast trump supporters as rayciss

Thanks phamalams

I wonder if Walmart would call in mercenaries to defend their stores?

youtu.be/FFRIbmUb83U?t=3437

Goto 57:15
They hear they're on the news from the chopper above and start cheering.

Google is creating an AI that will be able to learn what words are deemed unacceptable. Such words include faggot, nigger, kike, etc. This AI is designed to censor the internet live. Meaning the Google bots that every site with a search engine uses would be able to monitor any site and remove content they deem unacceptable.

Because of this we are making Google the new racist term for niggers that way their AI flags all posts with google in it as unacceptable and will remove it thus tarnishing the good name of Google.

nah

nig nig nog nigger ogga booga desu senpai mufugga

We are going to turn the google AI into Tay 2.0

I see t b h and f a m are still filtered but the others are not. So what word is Google?

The cost wouldn't be justified desu.

isn't periscope fucking retarded and only does vertical video

stream where?

SHE'S SO PERFECT!

Read the links, google

>nta
>Kate

No racists means no peace?

Is this the general like the last few nights?

youtube.com/watch?v=5HfPT4Y2qWU this guy's live though

thx

> mfw so many whites participating

So what happened last night after the curfew? I stuck around for an hour, but nothing happened so I left.

No problem famalam.
Now listen to kates soothing voice as you eat your fish and watch my country descend into a race war.
Get comfy.

does lance have his own thread?

>feral niggers coming to a neighborhood near you

>but nothing happened

they only show up when they know there is enough police to save them from getting attacked by their pet googles.

screen cap and reply to this post goyim

Cops already made an arrest

>LA riots were a result of cops not doin thier jobs/ not being able to cooperate with the national guard.

LAPD sat the riots out, they're idea was, You don't like cops, fine burn your neighborhood down. Reginald Denny didn't get the memo.

Pray for the Omni hotel. The Googles returned. ;-;

My apartments had 3 buildings spraypainted with BLM shit this afternoon. Down in ballantyne. Really think it was probably some teen resident

who else comfy?

Charlotte already maxed out.

It was real good entertainment for 1 night just like Baltimore

It's circa 1967 and Vietnam era equipment, but they were a staple piece of field gear. If it ain't broke...

seems quiet tonight

user STREAMER FOUND A DEAD GUY!

DEAD GOOGLE FOUND LIVE ON STREAM

COPS MAY HAVE SHOT IT

You ever read the book World War Z?
Not the fucking movie but the book?
There are these things called Quislings that are people that try to act like a zombie but get fucking eaten anyway.
I think it's the same idea.
Replace the world zombie with nigger and it actually makes a sad amount of sense.
>"The phenomena is reportedly akin to Stockholm Syndrome. The living human subject becomes so fearful of niggers that they try to "appease" them, or "switch sides", in an effort to become the object of their fear."
>""quisling" refers to a human that had broken down psychologically due to the presence of niggers (often referred as N-Shock) and thus begun acting like a nigger. "

It was a zombie

so it begins

Pretty sure it was some drunk/OD'd nog.

neat

>those white girls going
>WE SHUT SHIT DOWN
Jesus, I'm black and this is cringey as fuck

I rather have them be home post dumb twitter shit than do stuff like this

>periscope.tv/Candyass69699/1YqxoXQAYlzKv?
self googled?

>world war z
Yeah I was disappointed with the movie too. You make a good point fellow burger but I think it's more simple than that. These white people are most likely just there to try and show they're not racist.

I'll even bet most of them are paid to come and protest by Soros.

>spoon feeding newfags

What has become of this place?

is Cred Forums gonna scare her off like they did with the previous one?

will Cred Forums be able to contain its autism/

wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

heli cam has been up for a while now for anyone who didn't know

They are heading to the interstate. this will be fun.

>they're going onto the highway

fucking stupid niggers jesus christ

oh god

ahaha NG is going to BTFO this googles

FUCK YEAH, HELI-CAM!

If you're talking about assimilated, non-nigger black people, then of course they're gonna speak differently than their nigger counterparts.

It is unfortunate that I'm experienced at all with this, but niggers DO have somewhat distinct vernacular based upon the urban jungle in which they live. Mutually intelligible, but obviously absolute gibberish to most non-niggers.

regards,

i go to atlanta a lot

>It's wrong to red pill the blue pilled
Come on user.
Nope. She is always in her little box safe from the googles and autism. That's why she's so perfect.
>you will never sit in her box licking her cunny while she brings people the news about googles
>why even live

they literally got their asses blasted off the thing in like 5 minutes last night

cops weren't fucking around with it anymore

that was fast

context on the hug? what was going on

Still reckon you could have a ton of fun with a small slingshot and lead balls at these events

Popping the retards in the legs from out of view

Thanks man.

>Get on stream
>Niggers are trying to block the highway.
CLASSIC

I'm calling it now. The interstate will flow with blood. That's where shit kicked off the first night.

That was two days ago? Fuck I wanna see that now, maybe its in the archieve

S P L A T T E R
P
L
A
T
T
E
R

fucking hope so.

Any IRC to watch the streams with?

Did candyass bring his fucking holster this time?

not IRC but comfy

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

+

The film was really enjoyable. Nothing like the book, ofc.

Those streets don't belong to you googles.

The city built them. The city owns them. The police protect them and you're going to learn that.

CMBSA?

>tfw ITE desk bent under the weight of cheering undergrads watching the game on the projector
Uconn riots were pretty tame desu, but still memorable. We fucked up c80 pretty bad

Close enough. Thanks man!

All these faggots are on their phones.

Social media is the electric jew

10/10

>Muh slave ancestors built these roads, these my roads now

BLM redpilling the nation one city at a time

ERRYBODY WHO SEEN A LEPRECHON SAY YEEAAAAH

I dont think we will see a happening tonight.

>KEITH DONT YOU DO IT
What did she mean by this?

Their slave ancestors haven't built roads in almost 100 years.
Now if the mexicans wanted to say the roads were theirs we could actually open a dialogue about it because they really did build those streets.

Since he had a history of shooting at cops, maybe she was telling him not to shoot at the cops.

RIOT POLICE ARE ON THE FUCKING HIGHWAY

Trying to get into the city but 277 is shut down. There are emergency vehicles up ahead

kek
where is this from?

>with the gun that she said he didn't have

please more...

or source

You fucking racist. Can't you see those roads are paved in cotton?

they ruined the anthem going on

Quite the looker

Coonskin

Animated 70s movie made by the dude who made fritz the cat

>hitting Walmart

Don't Walmarts in NC sell guns? You can bet your ass the police/NG won't let them get within a mile of the place.

Oh you Americans really live in a shit hole ne, kawaiso

Somebody tell the streaming user they are on the highway.

Shiet how could I forget that the roads are black and heavily oppressed.

Made my neurons fire desu senpai baka.

SOUND THE DRUMS

Hello darkness my old friend...

HTey got on at milemarker 3, they are now kettled on 12th and Church

>THE PEOPLE UNITED
>WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

I still can't get over this.

>Nigger ironically yelling "CALL 911!!!"
>niggers blocking the street in each and every direction

praise kek

I'll bake break hold on!!!!!!!!

they broke in a Wal-Mart the first day

twitter.com/MBarberWSOC9/status/778498966774099968

>Googles
>People

>Coonskin
peak kek, that was hilarious, everyone gets fucked in that show

Stay in a waking state.

Really excites the synapses.

Some do. Not all.

> They don't wanna be stereotyped

> Act exactly like the stereotypes all the time

kek

I wonder how long these fat protestors last before they have to sit down while everyone else keeps walking.

That's right where I am. Someone on a megaphone is yelling disperse.

Helicopter shows the marchers are about to reach areas blocked off by police. This is the first test of whether they will be compliant or rowdy.

>muh police and weekend warriors gonna stop shit
also see

New thread senpaitachi

Can someone plz explain this "a Google" meme to me

I'm on 3 devices watching multiple streams for my 3rd night. The people are divided. You've got everything from preachers to activists to anarchists. Everyone has their own agenda and are doing a poor job of policing one another. Accordingly, united (read organized) police action will stop them every time.
Not to mention that they're all fucking cowards. One can of tear gas shot and they scatter like fucking children. I was expecting a revolution. It's just a bunch of dumb googles.

Good fucking God what happened to my country

See

they are under the overpass on Church now

>......
>we strong
>we marching all ngiht long

>say what!

What is the first line I don't understand it? Is it young?

Google = Nigger
Skype = Jew

Google = Nigger
Started using Google because google was going full Skype(kike) on censorship

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

I appreciate your updates so I know how fucked I might be. Thanks user

Priest is stretching it some - some are moving forward, while others are assembling under the overpass (the echo makes their chants sound louder). The overpass crowd seem like the chanting sort; those that continued are the angry type.

>i was expecting a revolution
That was your first mistake.
You know damn well these googles won't do shit because they can't remain organized. Once the police step in they always scatter. If the Ukraine taught us anything it's what a true revolt looks like. They weren't intimidated by riot police they brought out fire wizards and kept fighting.

If these googles really want to do something they need to actually FIGHT the police not just run around chanting.

NP, going to new thread

I second this. I would love to watch an all out battle between googs and police.

I think it's "we young"

How I wish a group of Zombie walkers would join the crowd - walk beside them adn show them how boring this is right now. ZOMBIE LIVES MATTER!

youtube.com/watch?v=LcsfLSRIxrs

Huskies forever my Cred Forums bro. We got the rape highscore of 43 and i knew 5 of those kids that were falsely convicted. Fucking Susan mang

The Googles will fall, it is the will of KEK

kek pls

>There are these things called Quislings that are people that try to act like a zombie but get fucking eaten anyway.

>Quisling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling