EXPECT YUGE RIOTS IN CHARLOTTE TONIGHT (new vid released)

youtube.com/watch?v=ifEXVtCabWQ

The nigger family has relased this tape, and supposedly the chimps are going to crazy. Get your food, dip/cigs, booze, and all your sources set up goy.

Going to be a GREAT show tonight...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYii6nxhvUk
youtu.be/7cHUiSFniHw
youtube.com/watch?v=2u1hPtnwxo4
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk
twitter.com/WileyPostKGW
youtube.com/watch?v=k7agiqfuQmQ
youtu.be/q6dM-2znKtc
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
youtube.com/watch?v=8hKkpSnbvxE
youtu.be/AYRhD6MwL2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vEDeM6V_zOs
nypost.com/2016/09/23/drop-the-gun-video-shows-cops-warn-charlotte-man-before-shooting/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=4y3yprok8Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Video courtesy of the Curry Law Firm."

Any bets on how much the niggers extort in this ghetto lottery? I'm going to say....13.5 million.
The city will settle just to try to keep the apes from burning down the city.

>they wait until friday to release it
topkek

What a cold bitch.

>calmly repeated "he better live" the whole time
>not even sad that your husband just got shot

Also
>dude isn't complying with police even though they gave him like 5 chances to do so

Probably won't quell riots, but it's gonna be hard to say the cops weren't justified in this case.

Also, why was his wife standing 30 feet away recording him on a cell phone?

Well, Saturday's shabbos, so can't do it then

I set up a main thread for the riots

I doubt that. Maybe a million if that. The truck that was shot with dorner didn't get much, and in this situation cops were justified.

Just like the "riots" last night. Nothing happened.

Googlebots matter

She's thinking about that fat cheque and getting a press conference with king google.

Proof that googles don't have souls.

Im pretty sure the original google sold the ability for googles to have souls to Satan in exchange for fried chicken

user there's not going to be any riots tonight. If there will be, the national guard will shoot down these monkeys. You and I both know that man.

>Expecting not riots tonight
...Kek

Moses's son Ham raped him and became google

Guys I'm in Utah. It's chilly, rainy, and maybe snow flurries by morning. Me and my pupper are cozied up with beverages and snacks. I'm looking forward to being comfy for tonight's destruction almost more than Monday's raping.

Film in landscape mode holy fucking shit! When will they ever learn? When will they eeee...ver learn.

>not wanting to see the NationalGuard.mil DDOS the Google network via brute force

it's almost like you hate comfy friday nights

youtube.com/watch?v=pYii6nxhvUk

Agreed.

WE NEED Cred Forums BOOTS ON THE GROUND

Just talked to my cousin who's dating a google, already blocked from her profile. I wonder if I send him fried chicken, maybe he'll forgive me?

This still doesn't fucking show anything. We don't see what the guy was holding and we don't see them actually shoot the guy because it was filmed by a screeching retard.

I'm pretty sure his name was Yakub and he had 3 brains. He invented white people though, so he can't have been all bad.

If the video showed him with a gun pulled on the cop screaming DIE CRACKA PIG they would still riot.

that video is causing the darkies to go into bloodrage mode

This is day 3, no riots tonight. C'mon lads, is this your first Google-Out? Somebody released a new mixtape or something and everyone has moved on from this. Old news, who cares.

they released a tape of the shooting. This is day 4 dumbass

Stupid cops didn't even call the amber lamps.

As if any of that matters to the gov filth or the niggers.

RIOT THEME
youtu.be/7cHUiSFniHw

>He better not be fucking dead.
>He better live

>snide google voice

This is how she responds to her husband getting shot???? WTF?

I almost feel bad for him, this bitch didn't give a fuck.

>it's fucking nothing
I mean you literally can't see shit, cap'n. Is this the only video? I thought everyone had to wear body cams nowadays.

i don't understand this shoot and the video doesn't help.

National guard. Where?

They didn't even enforce the fucking curfew last night and the national guard pulled out of the city anyway.

So with a CAT 5 nigger chimp out a strong possibility what're the chances the shots will be fired by the National Guard ?

>day 3
fuck off

National guard is still in Charlotte. They just redeployed in the last few hours.

>non there's not going to be any riots tonight.
lol, bull fucking shit. Jesse "shakedown" jackson has been priming them for it all day.

>national guard
do you really think the niggers are worried they'll shoot them with king nigger in white house?
I would bet you my life savings there will be riots tonight:
>friday
>perfect weather, 81 degrees
It's going to be a chimp out, and the fucking cunt mayor isn't going to let NG go near them, bc if one ever gets shot they'll burn entire country down.

Pat "Google war now" Mccrory controls the NG, not the mayor. (who is a cunt) But I would expect the SHP would be most involved in fighting rioters unless they attack certain buildings.

>C'mon lads, is this your first Google-Out?
How new here are you? Stop using a forced meme by leftist retards and use word NIGGER. NIGGER, NIGGER. You were raided, they played a joke and are having a good laugh and you fucking idiots too dumb to see it.

secondly, there is a near 100% chance of chimp out. Have you seen charlotte mayor? Do you really think she's going to send the NG in to use force and possibly kill one.

Wait 2 hours moron and you'll see. AND STOP USING FORCED MEMES THAT LEFTISTS PLANTED HERE DURING A RAID YOU RETARD.

>I would bet you my life savings
Can I give you a chequing account number for those "savings" just in case the nigs dont chimp out ?

>"Google war now"
YOU ARE USING A LEFTIST MEME THAT THE PLANNED ON A LEDDIT SUB-REDDIT AND BROUGHT HERE IN A RAID, AND YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO REALIZE IT.

I'M DONE WITH YOU ASSHOLES, OFF TO INFINITI....

I don't think anything much will happen.

I wish they had shot her for recording vertically.

It's weird how calm some of these niggers are when their husbands / boyfriends get shot in front of them

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TONIGHT

>NIGGER. NIGGER, NIGGER
This.
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>LEFTIST MEME THAT THE PLANNED ON A LEDDIT SUB-REDDIT AND BROUGHT HERE IN A RAID
Proof, nigger.

Nigs at Nite Hype!!!

t. Skypes

GOOGOUT

GOOGOUT
O
O
G
O
U
T

HE BETTA LIIVE, Nu UH !!!! HE BETTA LIIIIIIIVE

dont get my hopes up user

Bette than that. I'll give you a proton mail address, you do the same. I can put 9,900 in ESCROW (have to stay under 10k to keep it from IRS).

you do the same, I'll write up contract right now, still at work can have my the notary make it official before she leaves.

you put up the same amount (you can do it on your bank website) and whoever is right (we have to define term as to what is a "riot") takes the money.

Do you agree? I'm dead serious, will write contract right now and send an electronic copy, fed ex last pick up isn't until 8 pm here.

are you game?

This Google Play better be worth watching. Every other time you guys have said it's happening and provided a live stream it's always just a bunch of googles mistaking screaming and theft for protesting which they then give up on the second they get a new pair of shoes, 10 likes on social media or the police get serious about restoring the peace.

It felt like the first few times they played it might evolve into something more but now it's just boring. The least you guys could do is make it entertaining by arming the pigs with cameras and computers with facial recognition software so they can doxx the googles live and then over a loud speaker call their alphabets to inform them of what their child is up to, what crimes they could be charged with and how they're currently being made an example of which will follow all the way through to sentencing, etc. and you'll have their alphabets telling them to wake the fuck up, all their fellow googles simultaneously laughing at the guys getting doxxed and worrying about being next themselves which will force them to scatter like roaches.

Fuck off Dune Coon ! You fucking Sand Niggers are filth. Kill yourself, NIGGER !

Sabbath starts on friday night you retard.

Is Kevin on NoThiefsAllowed still streaming?

they should have shot her too.

You niggers are doing it wrong

Google and the other cryptofash words are for use on Twitter and FB and stuff so you don't hit their keyword filter

Use nigger all you want on Cred Forums, they already watch this place

Do a search idiot. Go through the sub-reedits and all the subtle jokes they are making.
You were raided, but place is 90% newfags now (thank you jews, for pepe articles) so none of you even understood what was happening.

A-A-Are you a Nigerian nigger ? Sir Nigger !

>>No deployment patch

Boots

Fresh OC

What happened?

Who's the kid? Is he mentally challenged, because she said something about medication?

What was he doing by the car and why did the police rock up?

Last night was cray

It was a leftist raid on this place. Go back on look at...it's not sheeky forums, whoever indexes now if it's no longer in 4plebs.

It was one idiot saying "wouldn't it be funny if we..." and literally the next TEN posters in a row agreed "oh, what a great idea!"
Not how it works here. As far as here, why would people not use NIGGER and KIKE HERE? What ppl do on goybook or twatter, who cares, but jewggle doesn't even idea this site.

It's retarded, it was a leftist raid and you all fell for it..

>a fucking leaf

I live in South Charlotte where it's predominantly white middle class, low crime, the works. My neighbors are currently playing with their children in their peace and quiet.

All I can think of is the fuck did we do to deserve this? Why are a bunch of shitstained thugs suddenly representative of our city? There's only three real shitty parts of town, North Tryon (which is currently being choked by construction), University City where the guy was shot and West Charlotte) yet other than football we're now on the map for being host to thugs

And yes I like my peace and quiet here because I max my income to live in a not shit part of town

>A fucking sand nigger

HE HAD A FUCKING GUN AND YELLING THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A GUN DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. FUCK.

Notice, as soon as his bluff gets called, suddenly he back off and won't put his money where mouth is.
I'll give you my proton mail, mush mail now comprised but that's possible too.

Obviously, you don't get what ESCROW is. The money is held in trust by a third party (can be a bank, we can use Citibank or you pick so long as it's a viable bank) until terms of contract are fulfilled.

Still an hour until fed ex last delivery, I have basic escrow contract right here, just need to insert terms, the paralegal notarizes, it's then a valid contract.
People have big balls online but won't put money where mouth is...

Bullshit ! that's old.

>It's weird how calm some of these niggers are when their husbands / boyfriends get shot in front of them
it's really not if you spend a minute or two thinking about why

Did you mean Google Hangouts?

Doesn't matter. To be able to associate google as a euphemism for nig will kill their name. People will chuckle a little when telling someone to google something. Could even transform to a verb in place of steal or commit petty crime. Two years later google is rebranded as oneworld or allconnected or gorillion. All because of the infamous computer hacker known as pol

>YELLING
Hey Nigger stop yelling, please.

they wouldn't risk it considering the peaceful protests last night, it would ruin the entire message they had going.

>ESCROW
I didn't, thank you for the clarification user.

9,900 to keep it under IRS radar. I'm willing to bet ~10k, I've had faux jews on in office all day while jesse jackson riles the niggers up. A friday, 80 degrees, no rain...it's gonna be fucking chaos.

Damn, they just shot her husband and she acts like nothing happened lmao No change in voice or attitude

Are niggers even human? Can they have emotions?

That's not what a random user told us in a thread last night. He seemed very trustworthy.

I like it how googles can't pronounce 'ambulance'

>am-buw-lance

Niggers lack empathy, it's a common fact

The trouble with Chimp Outs is that for a massive one to happen you need some really fucked up looking video or selectively edited video (e.g. the Rodney King edit) to make them blow up.

All this questionable shit about niggers with guns and criminal histories getting shot by the cops is not going to cut the mustard.

Social media and camera phones are everywhere now so deception can be spotted. Most of the really dangerous people have a couple drops of sanity and don't like to randomly start trouble. That gets out of hand fast.

We will see what tonight brings but with the NG on watch, I doubt much will happen.

>"Video courtesy of the Curry Law Firm."

>Doesn't matter. To be able to associate google as a euphemism for nig will kill their name
yes genius, just like one call from jennifer lawrence's lawyer had moot running scared.

What do you think gook moot would do when an entire army of savage jews looking for billable hours sent threatening letters here retard?

Maybe another one will get shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=2u1hPtnwxo4

>Can they have emotions?
Only during one of their "peaceful" demonstrations where they enter a convenience store to borrow some groceries.

>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE DOESNT HAVE A GUN

Then why does she say "dont you do it" a few seconds later? Sounds like bullshit to me

do you always get raped on monday?

Googles gonna Google.

Everybody, get your snacks prepared well in advance.

>jealous he was out of the loop
>claiming everyone is new
>wasn't there for thread calling niggers googled started in so is spouting nonsense because butthurt

>It was one idiot saying "wouldn't it be funny if we..." and literally the next TEN posters in a row agreed "oh, what a great idea!"

I suggested using "Orange Is The New Black" as a tagline for Trump, also good for hijacking twitter

Sure a couple of people thought it was funny, but it didn't take off like the Googles thing

It's hard to make ends meet as a Meme Farmer

dead googs make me happy

I GOTS A TBI

Nigger nigga jew kike

Nigs won't nog with nasty girls in position
We saw that last night
As long as they are being watched and will be made accountable for riots, looting, and violence, they disperse

>internet
>seemed trustworthy
Christ you millennials real are a naive bunch of niggers.

>another faggot asserting s/nigger/google/ is a raid
>still no link or screenshot
>not even a fake one

Googles gonna goog.

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

Niggers are subhuman.

What time have the riots been starting the past few nights?

nice try skype

Best birthday gift ever
Thank you kek

Any streams yet?

The Nig Nog Google had a Gun.

>says it was a raid
>proceeds to explain what the birth of any meme looks like
Capital-A Autism.

Your Skype is showing, Google.

BP IS DONE

Fucking this

Last night riots were maximum disappointment

It's starting:

>youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens.
The googs aren't going to do shit when the National Guard is patrolling the streets with M4s

gggggggggggg happening

top kek

You're older than 35 and posting on Cred Forums?

Alright guys ground recon user heading uptown

All quiet right now but NG has been redeployed some protesters near the court house

Periscope: Candyass1069
Twitter: Candyass69699

Wish me luck anons

GOOGOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oregon protesters have taken over city hall
twitter.com/WileyPostKGW

This. National Guard is effective.

Don't get raped by a pack of niggers

GL senpai

Hey, I live in Mooresville. Wife is going over to her mom's because there is a protest planned in downtown fucking Mooresville and she doesn't want to drag our two year old near that.

We don't even live in Meck county...Because some dindu convicted felon refused to drop a gun...

Her repeatedly saying he doesn't have a gun is not proof he didn't have a gun.
I know fuck all about this.
Did he actually have a gun?

NIGGERSSS going to fucking NIG tonight

>Bird refuge

> Shoot their spouse

> OH MMM-MMMM YOU BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED 'IM YOU HEAR *snap snap*

> Loot a store

> YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GO BURN WHITEY DOWN GODDAMNIT WE NEED OUR WEAVES!

Breathtaking.

Yes, the convicted felon (for shooting someone) had a gun. That likely the wife or other family member bought...Shocking, I know.

The protest already started there but it seems very peaceful

This is fucking hard to watch. Violence is such a norm in black communities. She was calm talking to the police about her husband being shot.

>YALL TRAINED FO DIS

>North Tyrone

Yes. Your point being ?

God please rain fire down on the SJW'S there, please. I will build several churches in your name. Amen

>This is fucking hard to watch. Violence is such a norm in black communities.

And in case of violence, the first thing to do is gran the phone and record it for WSHH.

If she was really concerned, she would dropped the fucking phone, and gone over and tried to actually deescalate her husband, instead of filming and caterwauling (googlewauling?)

is this sarcasm?

the night before that they were shooting and killing each other while looting

Too bad there werent more koreans living there. would be even more fun of a happening

this

the only reason they were mostly peaceful last night is because guardsmen were present at practically every building downtown and cops were thus freed up to be mobile ass-kickers if they tried anything funny

Why would you want anything to do with her?

Kike

Just Google my shit up

duh, protesting over a violent thug makes the protest comically peaceful

Indeed.

i hope they riot, and then the national guard mows them the fuck down, all you gotta do is kill a few and the rest will scatter

Another google hangout?

this should be good, Charolette will burn. Thanks google you destroy everything you touch

I sound like a tinfoil hat but think of this...

What if this is fake and being used on purpose to stir up a mob

soros DOES give BLM a fuck ton of money. Enough to produce some decent faked "footage"

Again. We NEED to look into if any of these nigger being shot scenarios were faked.

i doubt its fake.

dude i fuckin luv the nogs, simply because they fuck with cops who are fuckin dick bureaucrats

I dont think its fake, googles are just fucking retarded.

>Violence is such a norm in black communities.
There is video of a nigger being shot just a few feet away from the camera at one of the chimpfests I think two nights ago.

Not a single nigger even flinched at the gunshot. They weren't even all that bothered by the dead nigger. It wasn't until one sheboon started howling that the rest even reacted.

Niggers are not capable of human emotion, or much emotion at al other than "muhdik" and "gibsmedat." Even a dog possesses more capacity for empathy than a nigger.

Are the FBI going to shoot their leader in a roadblock ambush?

>contract
Youre a burger hes a leaf

I dont think cross-border contracts are easy enough to be written up by two trolls on a nigerian head shrinking forum even with NAFTA

>We NEED to look into if any of these nigger being shot scenarios were faked.

Why do you think that Soros wouldn't actually have a real Google shot?

I'm 37. Suck my limp dick. If I didn't have lower back problems I'd be kicking your ass right now.

Life was better before the internet.

You know, it's fucking true what they say, Canadians are by far the worst shitposters. You can't banter correctly, you can't troll correctly. You are failures at being retarded, that's how terrible you and your shitty countrymen are. Not only that, but you are so OBSESSED with US it's not even funny.

I can feel it
youtube.com/watch?v=k7agiqfuQmQ

buying into the staying up all night for the 4th time meme

Not at all. They're not smart enough to negotiate strong deals which is why they all live in filth and elected a guy who destroyed our economy even more.

Hey are black people taking advantage of the current political climate to stage these sort of things? Someone in the family takes a bullet and then they get a huge payout from the city? Are they literally gaming the system for a couple million by having someone take a few bullets?

I wouldn't put it past black people to be looking for a pay day like that. In fact it seems like a very good investment to me: a few bullets for a few million.

chill out Grandad
and stay comfy

>can't watch the riots due to wageslave duties

well thats still technically "faked" to me

Even if it IS a real death the point is to find out if they even provoked the attack. They want unrest they want people to turn against the police. they want lawlessness.

Why doesnt the US just stop policing nigger zones? Just make sure the crime stays contained from reaching the rest of the population and let natural selection take over

Google's gonna get a lot of Hits tonight!

Yeah i'm running out of data because I have to watch them on my phone because of my slave duties. Got to pay for white women to destroy the western world

you work in a titty bar?

how are you all seriously this retarded. she was babbling about him not being dead because she was in shock, not wanting to believe he might be dead. it doesnt mean she was soulless or in it for a paycheck

think hoe you would react if someone shot your SO. its honestly pretty sad.

that said, why do all niggers have a problem with authority. had the goog just listened to the police he wouldnt be dead

NOW, FOLKS WELCOME BACK TO THE EIB NETWORK

Two more months and then we get to take out the trash.

>ITT : BOOKS
Riot Observation Sound Track
youtu.be/q6dM-2znKtc

Several of them are fake.
Notice how your post got two (1 post) shills right away? They aren't being faked by BLM though it's the usual false flag gang that does the mass shoot & tear wrist phony events. BLM is just the reactionary force.

>well thats still technically "faked" to me
False flag != faked

False flag, the event actually happened, but the wrong party gets the blame.

Faked, Sandy Hook

>tfw i actually do work at a fast food place

Dickey's is surprisingly fucking dead for a fast food place though. At least it's only a four-hour shift and I get the ice cream for free.

>think how youd react
probably crying or showing actual emotion

things which googles lack

STRIKE!

id probably do what the cops says cause im not a stupid fucking nigger

Rush has the best intro music.

Doubt, the protester were a bunch of pussies last night. They just walked around and got overpriced water every half block. Can't forget the animal crackers either.

ehh as long as its part-time its not too bad in my opinion

What awesome world do you live in? Because in reality, the national guard doesn't do shit.

this stream was comfy as fuck wednesday night.

Yes but think of it this way

this seems like its happening far too often in the last few months to not raise at least some suspicion.

If i were a US cop right now i would be extra careful around niggers. If i shot one i would either be going for my tazer or i would aim fir a non fatal. knowing that my actions could lead to my city being razed.

True but whether fake or false flag or a bit of both its all to the same effect (people start hating cops more race tensions cities being almost razed etc.

This is all to get the people to think that we want a federal police force and not a local and state run entity.

Why? Look at states currently defying the federal laws, like with Marijuana or police and sheriff officers stating they will not enforce unconstitutional laws with guns.

The police refusing to comply with federal laws is what started this. With a federal police force, officers will simply be fired for not abiding by federal laws. It will be another step to dissolve state's rights and increase federal power.

That is why you see media such as CNN essentially yet subtly using propaganda to persuade the public. It won't happen immediately, but this is the start to laying the groundwork for a transition like this.

By 2020, the majority of people will be convinced that they want a federal police force and welcome it, witg little resistance. It's how propaganda and social persuasion works.

youre just young.

she didnt know if he would survive and probably didnt want to even think that he might not. that IS emotion. a mix of anger and fear

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

>BLM is just the reactionary force

2 sides of the same coin though

its not BLM specifically but i almost guarantee the ones (((behind the scenes))) control both

So he dindu nuffins?

The truth about the Keith Scott shooting: youtube.com/watch?v=8hKkpSnbvxE

CAN THIS BITCH HOLD THE CAMERA STILL

You have to get out of there.

The discount fucking sucks though

>50% discount
>can only get it right before/after your shift
>total cost has to be under $10
>basically every fucking menu item is above $10 besides the sides and smaller sandwiches

Did y'all call da amberlamps?

10 4 carry well roger

they faked police reports too?

>I almost feel bad for him, this bitch didn't give a fuck.
I had the same exact thought, she was probably already planning how to spend the lawsuit money.

>video shown to family showing their nigger is a nigger
>BETTER RELEASE OUR OWN TO KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

youre fucking stupid

you're an idiot

no one in the world reacts like that when their husband is shot unless they're trying to milk it

i worked in the ER for 6 years and had to talk to many worried parents, children, friends and never saw that kind of reaction when i would tell them someone died

i talk to cops every day and they tell me stories about how much black people cry and how emotional they get when their family members get picked up by the ambulance

nobody reacts like "HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD" unless they genuinely don't care about the person and are more interested in the politics of what just happened

dude thats fuckin dumb, hey atleast its not a popin fast food place so u shouldnt have to work to hard

Its actually not out of the question. A man like Soros can make a bribe go a long way and the "top brass" type people could very well be in on it.

>they faked police reports too?

No. Googles are doing this shit all the time. But once one comes along that fits whatever narrative they want to weave around it, they throw media, troublemakers, and spin doctors at it, then when it reaches critical mass, buss in the professional "protestors".

70% of the people arrested in the last two nights were from out of state.

They don't want lawlessness, you tard. They want to do away with local and state run officers and state rights.

The federal government want to convince the public that the police need federal oversight, and are planting the seeds to make this happen. The black issue will soon be a police killing whitey, like a phase 2.

The federal government doesn't want states to defy their laws, like with Marijuana and unconstitutional gun laws. Local police will not uphold federal laws if they conflict with state law. By eliminating them as a state run force amd making them federal, anyone that doesn't uphold federal law will be fired.

This is to gain control of states, not something to create chaos long term. By 2020, many idiots will be begging for a federal police agency....watch

It should already be dark out in NC

So is there anything happening or has it mellowed out?

>don't do it
>don't do it
>don't do it
>does it, gets shot
fucking google mentality

>13.5
So how do they calculate that number?

Any lawfags want to enlighten me?

there was a crowd of about 100 marching around on fox 10

then they switched to old RNC footage

it mellowed out 24 hours ago. They aren't even protesting tonight.

>So how do they calculate that number?

13 for the lawyers
.5 for the family

youtu.be/AYRhD6MwL2A
No thiefs!

at least two groups of protestors are out

Yeah I didn't think they were

gay

George Soros is low energy. Black people are even too lazy to riot without someone doing the work for them kek

Inner city googles are surrounded by gun violence. It isnt suprising she wasnt phased by her husband getting shot.

Youre also assuming that googles even feel LOVE on the same level whites do. Most likely their relationship was mostly a codependency where they hooked up, made enough googlets to make quite a bit of welfare off of. Realized it was a decent gig to combine the various forms of government assistance theyre exploiting. Their "marriage" was most likely just a utilitarian formality where he supplied food and drugs and she provided her name on applkcations and leases because she has a clean criminal record.

Most likely the gun was bought under her name....because he had a felony and wasnt able to buy it himself.

My expectations are never respected and I'm left watching niggers and their pet faggot crackers walk around yelling retarded shit. I'm not gonna be tricked. You guys watch for me, k?

>hands up don't shoot

Will anything happen tonight or am I wasting my time?

Have the BLM agitators been bused home yet or are they still there?

This. He could be using a kid as a human shield while shooting at police and they'd riot simply because it was a black man killed by the police.

It's the same as it's always been before. If you were to ask the protesters what the guys name is I bet half wouldn't even know.

lad, soros is done for now.

Yeah, they're too dumb and lazy to even organize on their own. George Soros has to do the work for them and pay them to show up.

you waste time by simply being alive

>This is all to get the people to think that we want a federal police force and not a local and state run entity.

First they came for the niggers, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a nigger.

Then they came for the spics and muslims, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a taco-loving terrorist sympathizer.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— Because fuck Jew.

Then they didn't need to come for anyone else— Because damn, America really is pretty damn great now!

The NG were out there last night, so yes you stupid faggot.

>They want to do away with local and state run officers and state rights.
>this is to gain control of states

and what better way than to have lawlessness?

>oh states are racist?
>And look! they cant even protect you!
>vote for our federal police agency
>and while your at it vote to limit the rights of the states even more!

From a country that is 95% policed by a federal police agency i can say they are fucking near useless. all they care about is harassing people for petty shit laws like going 2km over the speed limit while simletaneously taking bribes from gangs. If you dont live in a city like Vancouver, New Westminster, Toronto Edmonton, etc you better own your own gun because the RCMP wont be protecting you and if anything will be coming to get you

Theres already a word going around that the feds here might think of putting all Metro Vancouver under one RCMP branch under federal authority while reducing the City Police Departments to just being traffic and transit enforcement.

Our federal cops get moved from community to community a lot. this is done on purpose to keep them from becoming close to the people

Who is more likely to fire on the population if the fed orders them to? A VPD officer who has grown up and lived his whole life in Vancouver who has friends and family loved ones here that could be in that very crowd.
Or an RCMP officer who just got transferred 2 months ago and doesnt really give a shit about the people he is policing.

Its all a shift to globalism and the extreme brutal totalitarianism that would be required to run a global government. First they erode the states/provinces of the nations until only the federal governments count and then they begin to erode the federal governments in favour of a global one.

Fucking schizo autist

>"LE LEFTISTS ARE HERE AMONG US GUYS THEY RAID Cred Forums THE INTERNETS MOST PREMIER IMAGEBOARD"
>"STOP SAYING THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE ON MY IMAGE BOARD ITS MINE WAHH CANCER WAHH SHILLS"

Kill yourself google.

exactly cops are trained to not believe 100 percent of what they are told.

WE OUT HERE

Did you notice she moves away quickly when he gets out of the car? She knew he had a gun.

Whats the deal with these ladies filming showing no emotion and being instigating bitches while someone they supposedly care about is being murdered? The same thing happened with that other guy who was shot in the car who's name I didn't care to remember.

That and what exactly is she telling him not to do? Read his 9mm book to,the cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=vEDeM6V_zOs

Cred Forums police supporter redpills, good video for normies

Uncensored video: nypost.com/2016/09/23/drop-the-gun-video-shows-cops-warn-charlotte-man-before-shooting/

Between 1:42 and 1:45 the gun just falls to the ground. It wasn't there before 1:42. The gun was planted.

The riots are going to be justified for once.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Bible

It's a Google thing, don't try and understand

theyve been doing stupid shit already though. its not like its that improbable. its a good 50/50 chance they light something on fire.

>his prints are on the gun

There goes the planted angle.

George Soros' professional agitators will be out whipping the hood rats into a frenzy.

Shit google riots in da hood again

youtube.com/watch?v=4y3yprok8Ws

"Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him. He better not be dead. I know dat much. He dindu nuffin to them."

What is this vid supposed to show? That the guy failed to comply? I hate hearing black people talk.

Easy to do that back at the station, user. Touch his hand to the gun, slather on some of his blood, good to go.

Cops have been caught planting guns in recent history.

Yeah, what the fuck is a tbi and where did he steal it from?

Traumatic Brain Injury.

No surprise. Googles will be Googles.

What's the mood on the street right now? Because the mood was pretty fucking gay last night.

Rush is a smart mother fucker.

His show is dedicated to explaining and predicting the MSM narrative of the day and further out. He's always spot on. He was wrong about Romney but he was operating under the premis that the polls were conditioning rather than reflective of reality.

lol that big blur larger than the body obscures the gun

>police take dead niggers to the station

Keep trying your good boy angle.

this is so bizarre, the wife seems to barely give a fuck when her hubby gets shot. she doesnt suddenly run to him or anything after she sees him down, she just keeps recording.

and holy shit, why did she think telling them he had a TBI would solve anything? that's basically telling them he may not be in control of himself and is liable to do anything

that being said, things aren't going to get bad tonight. the riotting shit was happened by opportunists who don't give a fuck about BLM, they just want an excuse to go out and break shit, but now that the national guard has been called in, they aren't gonna do shit

We should have let Lincoln send them all back to Africa. If you fags didn't start the war Lincoln would have kept them as slaves.

i love how the buses are always in the background say "out of service" lol
metaphor for the city

this

Wherever the take bodies and evidence then. Watch the uncensored video YOU CAN SEE THE BLACK OBJECT LITERALLY FALL IN AN ARC AND HIT THE GROUND.

Just watch the far right side of the screen between 1:42 and 1:45, as per the time in the video at this link:

My only concern is that it doesn't seem to skid or bounce at all, which would make it seem more like a glove, as someone replied in my thread

any other nc bros here? moved here 5 years ago and i've been living it up in the mountains where googles fear to tread

it would be terrible if someone was to go there and push them

What the fuck is with the wife's reaction? It's like she's not even concerned.

Faux and buttsex

She just won the lottery and she's suppressing her joy.

The video doesn't even show what's going on.

If a cop was screaming at you to 'drop the gun' and you don't have one, what would you do?

If you walk toward the cop, you're dead. If you drop your hands, you're dead. If you do anything, you're dead. Your only choice is to stand or sit there with your hands up as the cop shouts 'DROP THE GUN' about 10 times when you don't have a gun.

I dare you to show me any evidence that this isn't exactly what happened. "HUrr he didn't obey police orders" doesn't fucking work here.

I hate googles too, but holy shit we need to start prosecuting cops who pull this shit.

What does she mean when she is telling her husband "dont do it!"

Its like she knows he's about to draw down.

But what is up with the gun dropping.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kpyGCZUHrk

Fuck, can't listen to that channel because that fat white gril with the megaphone SCREECHING and SCREECHING out lame slogans --- fuck, it's like they want you to turn the sound off.

A based leaf? Stay strong up there, syrupfriend.

so this video doesnt show any thing.

its to far away. just some cold nigeress cunt talking shit HE BETTER NAWT BE DEEEEED NIGGA I KNWWW DATTT MUFFFCHHH

it doesnt show a book or a gun.

>Husband gets shot
>That fucking calm
Wew, she must have really loved him.

if you get married you get like 1/10th of the welfare a single mom gets

Literally sitting here with a bag of chips. Post periscopes.

>He beddah fookin leeve missuh ofiser

He did have a gun you sneaky little Skype

GOOGLE BOOKS

Got cheese straws and 8 cans of boddingtons /comfy.

Don't you have at least trap to bother on a friday night.

Lucky you. One county away from this idiocy.

she gets to sue for millions - far more than the worth of her google husband, why would she be concerned?

fucking mass hypnotism, it explains everything

Last night was a huge disappointment but hopefully the dindus come out in force and fling some shit. You calm niggas stay home and you dumbass niggers give us some entertainment!!

its been done, they were attacked and chased by a mob of niggers, one defended himself and they all went to jail while the media convicted them as white supremacists even though one was asian.

and all Cred Forums did was abandon and ridicule them. 99% of Cred Forums are cowards and hypocrites.

Hands on your head, down on your knees, then the ground, let them secure you and confirm you're no threat. Then talk.

Shit nigga, I'm not even in the US and I'd know how to behave.

That's not what the official police report and every news article says.

I don't really know how to break it to you, but if cops keep gunning down googles without justification, there's going to be a massive pushback against cops and tons of anti-cop laws no matter if Shitlery or Trump gets elected.

Go ahead and call me a skype or a google if you want to, but what I'm saying is the truth.

>listen to what the nice police officer is saying honey
>don't go for the gun
>well fuck
Hahahahahahaha, wow

>If a cop was screaming at you to 'drop the gun' and you don't have one, what would you do?

Slowly put my hands above my head where the police can clearly see them, remain stationary, and clearly communicate to them that I am not armed.

Riot general thread when?

all these monkeys just want to pose for edgy pics for their instagram cool points

>what a cold bitch
Yeah. No wonder he committed suicide by police.

A google who was instructed by a cop to put his hands on a car was gunned down a few days ago.

Nice try, but you're wrong.

Really the only people defending the cop behavior lately are the fringe elements of Cred Forums

Let that sink in for a minute - even the majority of Cred Forums agrees that some of these shootings haven't been justified.

Because the whole thing is just #BLM trying to make this jackass into the next Mike Brown.

That's exactly how I felt about the video of the guy who got shot in the arm inside the car. His gf was like, "Tell me you didn't shoot him. Please tell me that. Oh, great."

then niggers will continue redpilling white communities, this is what we want.

google is the most retarded meme this board has ever started using. You literally sound retarded saying it.

They weren't from Cred Forums.

12 times

During her short video the officers order him to drop the gun 12 times.

Cops are trained to not believe anything you say, as was posted earlier in the thread.

They still shoot you and you die. Do you want to try again?

Hint: any answer you give involves you getting killed by the cop, even if you are a white person with no criminal history.

you don't know what you're talking about

That's a glove you nog

So what?the nogs have their good boy behavior on tonight?

Retard alert

What the fuck is that video? it's like she doesn't even care that he got shot and is just using it as an excuse to be the typical sassy black woman.

>he betta live
>he betta live
>MMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>>>Its all a shift to globalism and the extreme brutal totalitarianism that would be required to run a global government. First they erode the states/provinces of the nations until only the federal governments count and then they begin to erode the federal governments in favour of a global one.

Exactly what i've been saying is going on here...

>husband just shot
>still sassy as fuck
sounds like she really cares

Its possible hes talking about the debate.

Lots of people remain calm in stressful situations. Maybe you're just a pussy.

>this is the future Merkel wants
really makes me think

Exactly, she runs away while she is yelling at him "dont you do it!". What if it turns out she bought him the gun, since he's a felon and all.. This bitch would be exposed as a sociopathic opportunistic profiteering liar.

Wow I can't even believe someone could be this fucking retarded. This is definitely a shill.

>HE BETTA LIVE

line up the niggers/googles/pavement apes and fucking drain their skulls into a gutter. day of the rope sooneth.

Did anything spark out of TYRE KYNG?

Finally. There is some subversive shit going on. Look at the useful idiots acting out their duty. Look at the leaders of the chants. Not black. These fuckers have one goal. Destabilization/crisis in one swoop. Notice they are talking about the one that takes critical thinking to see was justified. Not the protestor that got shot, not the guy who got shot by the woman. Its so obvious. Wait until Friday night to release the tape with the intention of intensifying the feels, the fuel of the left. Pay attention, fellas. It may really happen soon.

Kek has granteth thee happy b.

Googles*

>If I scream at a policeman that somebody doesn't have a gun it dematerializes
>its in the constitution

They rolled in to Minneapolis and shilled hard for riots and attacks on whites too, when it was also a black cop involved. My theory is they go all out when a black cop pulled the trigger in order to control the narrative and keep blaming whitey.

new thread?

wow, you really hate black folks don't you? Not that you view bothers me(its common here) but such hatred can burn a man from the inside out. odd are, one day you will die because of it.Just some advice

This guy sucks. He doesn't say anything anybody didn't already know.