Cucks of Facebook Thread

Cucks of Facebook Thread

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people

I know right friend kekekekekeke

LOL! She really nailed "The Donald" with this one...

How will he ever come back from such a stumping

wow so true 100 100 100 stay woke

literally not even poes law these people are fucking retarded. How did coming out as a trump supporter go for you guys?

>Poe's law
>"you disagree with me, must be satire teehee"

This triggers the fuck out of me when they do this

It's also not an argument

Have a friend that posts shit like this all the time.

Also,
>name censoring

For what purpose?

typical liberal. wants everyone else to do his work for him

I always love this. I have a shitload of friends of different dispositions. Most of them are leftists, some of there are right-wing. We all get along. Living in an echo chamber sure sounds shit.

Is the difference between legal and illegal really that hard to understand with these people? I mean it seems pretty straight forward to me.

Same here, the difference between having actual friends and "friends" on Facebook.

the point is to intentionally obfuscate the difference

it's a strawman

We should just organize a massive shitposting to take place in the election day. Just flood cuckbook and tumblr with Trump everywhere.

My Dad was happy I wasn't a liberal anymore. Nobody else really cared except my extremely liberal younger sister who threw a minor fit because "muh sexism".

got some OC from my feed

Without immigrants, beds would have no bedbugs

l
o
l

He's trying to get them over to fuck his wife

REEEEE

the fucking virtue signaling hashtags convey their message so well.

Talk about virtue signalling

Its a half-asian chick actually

>folxs

Is that an impressive typo os newspeak for "folks"?

>Send this to FBI and ATF
>Suddenly no glock

wew thats an instant popo report

EIN VOLX EIN REICH

Everyone thought I was doing it ironically, and still do. I proudly wear my MAGA hat in public and say whatever I want and they all think it's just some big joke.

imagine if you said that about black people, I don't get how these nogs are allowed to threaten people like that and jew book just acts like it's nothing. Start reporting stuff like this.

Google soon to be 404

that made me cringe i would block that cuck in an instant

Shit that's my fav too :/

>all that hypocrisy and double-talk from his illiterate friends
Rip matt, you tried.

I don't undestand why people do this, why do you try being rational to people on facebook when you very well know that most people aren't rational.

They won't listen to your arguments, they won't understand your arguments, they will follow only their feelings and ignore any hypocrisy they spout. Just vote Trump silently and carry on, and guys, try not to kill yourselves after Thanksgiving this year.

>ITT proof whites can't take the bants

I come from an heavily armed redpilled family and we reside in a like minded virtually crime free small Montanan community. No one was surprised .

Also: coalburning gf

Underrated
I hope he starts with that coal burning whore next to him

Deep down, I want to help that's all. I know the saying is you can't help stupid, but sometimes I try.

It's a sad time where the irrational is the norm and the rational are the insane.