Safe to say Atheists can't defend this

Safe to say Atheists can't defend this

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>not knowing what a common ancestor is

>implying atheism requires you to 'believe in' Darwin's theory of evolution
>implying all evolutionists are atheists

africa

If you believe God created man, then you believe that you are equal to sub-Saharan Africans and aboriginals

Slide thread

Back to saged

SHIEEEEEEET SON IF GOD AIN'T REAL THEN WHY WE STILL GOT MONKEYS

If the American English dialect evolved from the British English dialect, how come there is still millions of people who still use a British English dialect. God create each dialect on day 6.

Trump 2016

We didn't evolve from Chimps you retard.
15-5 million years ago we had common ancestor.
Right now, after 15 million years there are no "missing links" for Chimp as well.
On this chart Ape should not even be there as it is on the TOP of it's own chart.
Read a book from time to time.

Change the title to "Stupid misconceptions that people generated about evolution over the years"

Atheists don't "have " to prove that evolution means that the inferior species is either killed off, or is bred out of existence. Why would you need someone to prove something that you could just simply read for yourself?

Here is an acurate chart.
All those "missing link" are on the line that goes down from humans and chimp has their own monkey "missing links there".

Leaf pls.
Also fuck atheists.

We literally just had this thread, what are you sliding?

>Safe to say Atheists can't defend this
The answer is in the picture.
We killed the four behind us, homophobes that we are, because they were so close we thought they might fuck us in the ass.
Monkey on the other hand had developed some serious ass kissing skills, so we let it live.

We(atheist) agree with theists on the infinite number of god concepts that they don't believe in. Let's not focus on the one god concept we disagree on.

I can live with that. Kinda.

Let's focus on hating the leafs.

Isn't Islam a fucked up religion?

Fuck niggers and deport spics

Are you sure? That's how baby's are made.

For God's sake stop making Christians look bad. I didn't know the leafs had batshit insane fundamentalists to.

Islam is indeed fucked up.
In fact, Islam is so fucked up that the Muslim version of Mormonism is considered "moderate" (Ahmadiya or whatever).

I've lived near both borders. Can't complain about leaves. Only met good leaves in person.

There are googles everywhere, what do you mean?

Posting a proto-simian and claiming there are millions of them.

> Our common ancestor went extinct millions of years ago, retard.
> Oh, a fucking Leaf.

just look at googles

they're the missing link

So, it's meme magic. They're fine IRL, but when they get a hold of the internet, they go insane.

Some faggot tried to get me arrested for telling him that refugees are rapists, they're pretty bad IRL but bad in the sense that they're ultra-PC. Cred Forums Canadians are edgy counter-culture folk who express aggravation with shitposting. Believe it or not, a lot of leafposts can be considered illegal under Canadian law.

In fact, even this post can be argued to be illegal since I referred to a homosexual as a faggot.

>Our common ancestor went extinct
this common ancestor, where did it come from?
did apes evolve to point where man and ape split off then they evolved back?

Technically, it should be similar by our laws. Europe is full of this "hate speech" and "discrimination" bullshit because it's pushed by the Council of Europe.
I think hate speech here is limited to ethnic, racial and religious groups.
But, of course, throughout history there hasn't been a law that Serbs have obeyed.

I wish there weren't hate speech laws, I don't hide my opinions and that has led to me getting quite the negative reputation from some of my coworkers. I don't need the police questioning my shitposting as well.

I can. Just go to Turkey for a weekend. There are millions of in between ape and human, skull shape, body hair and all.

>he's never been to T*rkey

All of those transition species exist in modern day turkey with little to no change in looks.

actually there's few to none of the first thing because most of our ancestral apes are extinct

and te 2nd one or 3rd behind the human is the aboriginal and negroid

I used to be a believer, then a non believer

Now I'm sure there's a Santa Claus

A wizard did it.

Less than 7000 chimps world wide dumb fuck...

that's like claiming birds couldn't have descended from dinosaurs b/c all the dinosaurs are dead, but we still have lizards.

>Some faggot tried to get me arrested for telling him that refugees are rapists,

You can;t get arrested for that even in Canada, so you probably were throwing molotov cocktails or some other degeneracy to almost get arrested.

All over the place. They are called niggers aka googles

There's a lot of missing links walking around in Africa.

>there are millions of these
NO
NO THERE ARE NOT
you illiterate YEC mouth breathers can't get it through your dense primate skulls
HUMANS DID NOT DESCEND FROM CHIMPANZEES
humans and chimps share a common ancestor, one that has been extinct for aeons. Scientists believe this because of extensive fossil evidence that show a development of humans from proto-humans.
I get the importance of being willing to have a conversation but sweet Jesus your ignorance aggravates.
Pic related; evolution explains perfectly why there would be different evolutionary paths, but why the hell would a perfect creation need both of these creatures?
>it's all just to test our faith in His perfect plan