Every single Romanian on Cred Forums

>we wuz Romans and sheeeeit
>anyone who doesn't like us is a bozgor diaspora
>we have no cigán blood, although all the genetic studies prove the opposite
what the fuck is their problem? I want to believe there are still pure Wallachs left and that some people in that country are normal, however all Roamians I met in London and Bulgaria were gypsy looking assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/282042290_Origins_admixture_and_founder_lineages_in_European_Roma
youtube.com/watch?v=aDzlvm9EnPg
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/sweden-stockholm-bows-down-to-allah-allows-broadcast-of-islamic-call-to-prayer-over-loudspeakers-for-the-first-time-ever/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>we have no cigán blood, although all the genetic studies prove the opposite
no? in fact all of our neighbours have more South Asian blood, including far ones like Russians who get it through Tatars

Actual study

More than 44% of the Roma individuals belonged to theIndian H-M52 haplogroup (including H-M82), ranging from 64% inthe Balkan Peninsula to 21% in Spain (Supplementary Figure S1). Incontrast, the frequency of haplogroup H was extremely low amongnon-Roma (1% in Bulgaria and 0.6% in Slovakia). It reached 5.3% inthe non-Roma Hungarian population, although these individualsmight actually be of Roma origin.

I-P259 is present inall Roma groups (except in Spanish Roma) and absent in our non-Roma populations (with the exception of one Hungarian).
>with the exception of one Hungarian

Both lineagesshowed a star-like pattern in Roma with the exception of someindividuals. Interestingly, the haplotypes within the star-like clusterwere absent in the hosts, with the exception, again, of one Hungarian
>with the exception of one Hungarian

Only seven individuals fromthe host populations present identical matches with Roma individualsfor the founder Roma lineages (one Romanian, two Bulgarians, twoSlovakians, one Hungarian, and one Ukrainian, representing between1.2% and 2.2% of the host populations carrying an exact match). Wefound that gene flow in the other direction, taking into account non-founder lineages, appears to be much higher. For example, up to 16.5%Hungarian, 10.2% Slovakian, 9.9% Bulgarian Balkan, 9.8% BulgarianVlax, 5.8% Greek, 5.5% Romanian, and 2.4% Spanish Roma carry ahaplotype also present in the studied non-Roma populations.

>16.5% Hungarians vs 5.5% Romanians

yeah, you are totally the purer ones, bruh

researchgate.net/publication/282042290_Origins_admixture_and_founder_lineages_in_European_Roma

They are literally WE WUZ KANGZ tier

Romania hate thread? Romania hate thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDzlvm9EnPg

overused memes

Show me where the gypsy touched you, sweetie.

Niggers think they are literally EVERYTHING. I guess they must be shapeshifters or some shit.

kek, from which year did they take this statistic? 1894? I lived in a "purple" area and almost everyone had bathrooms indoors, except several peasants that still had the outdoor ones.

Still true though.

In the wallet.

Fuck off

Romanian Camgirls are the hottest of the hottest.

Fortunately for us, most "peaceful" migrants think like you

Fuck off niggers, Romanians are bros.

What that is supposed to mean?
>More than 44% of the Roma individuals belonged to theIndian H-M52(((!!!!!))) haplogroup (including H-M82), ranging from 64% inthe Balkan Peninsula to 21% in Spain (Supplementary Figure S1). Incontrast, the frequency of haplogroup H was (((!!!!!)))extremely low amongnon-Roma (1% in Bulgaria and 0.6% in Slovakia)

of course shkije loves cigán

It's classic Romanian inferiority complex

Where in Romania do you live?
Do you know any cam girl?

Damnit man leave the Romanians alone.
They have enough shit to deal with as it is, and they've been getting better recently.

So Romanians aren't white?

Of course they are not. Like everyone in the Balkans, South Ukraine, Hungary, South Italy and Iberia.

>Like everyone in
>Hungary,
Whoa nigger what.

its the "southerners arent white" meme senpai. I guess he included Hungary to thrown in the mongol meme as well

Oh. Right.
I can actually live with that.
Shame about your and our indian haplotype populations.
But i can live with being yellow.
Unfortunately we're not.
According to some (admittedly pretty low test group) studies, we were slavized.
Like a lot.
Unlike the finns who are still mostly the steppe dwellers from a millennium ago.

lmao imagine me saying this

i-it's j-just memes

Were the Huns European? No they weren't. Were Bulgars European? No they weren't. Were Serbs, Albanians and Bosnians enriched by the Turks? Yes, they were. We're Portuguese enriched by the moors? Yes, they were. Did South Ukranians mixed with Crimean Khanate and Ottomans? Yes, they did. Are South Italians enriched by the levintine, moors and arabs? Yes, they are.

Funny that the Finns get the Mongol meme, when it's fact the Russians who look Asian. Just look at their facial features, and you can see the traces of Asian ancestry, even though they call themselves white.

>all these butthurt faggots

probably most of you who hate on romanians are some insecure kids who lost their wallets because MUH POKETS n shiet

wait till the next census and you'll see how many gypsies are in romania

Better question is why do Russian officers fuck their recruits?

The Huns were Europeans.
And everyone is mixed, to some extent.
Now are you gonna post some fresh OC or what

>Were the Huns European
REEEEEEEEEE!
HUNS=/=HUNGARIANS!!!!!
LRN2HISTORY IVAN!!!111!!

Actually you're still right. We're not indoeuropeans.
However you northern slavs managed to enrich us with your genes so apparently the majority haplotype here now is the same as in slovakia.
The finns are still the glorious flawless asian good looking type.
We're mostly slavic in genes if you believe the recent research.

>majority of genes
That's octaroon's argument to claim Whiteness in South America. Hungarians are still the best of originally non-white European inhabitants.
>we are all mixed
t. cigán David Schlomo
Everyone, but the following is a pure European
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - cigán blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Here are partially mongrelised European populations that still can be saved:
1/5 of Greeks has turkish blood
1/5 of Spaniards has moorish blood
1/2 of South Italians has levantine, north african and arabic blood
1/3 of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood

t. Zingaro

>95 % white aside for a few sand nigger gypsys, which came from India (similiar story with african slaves, but didn't worked)
>Low muslim population, no mosque or Islam tolerance. Never had any type of Islamic attack
>Doesn't allow in refugees, no rape crisis like Germany or Sweden
>No sjw or fat landwhales demanding safe zones.
OP, your soviet grandpas forced us to become communists and accept gypsies, be honest. Btw if Hillary wins expect her using nato countries to destroy Moscow. We all lose either way.
>He fell for the gypsy meme
Keep bitching.

Hungarians were never non-white to begin with.
Sorry to burst your bubble Ivan, but everyone is mixed. Even the fairest individual has african DNA. A small percentage, but its there. There hasnt been a "pure" individual of any race since before recorded history.

I just find it funny that you think Croatians and Romanians are "beyond all recovery" and yet you think Greeks and Spaniards are somehow better off on your fictional "racial purity" scale.

Keep on meme spouting tho, maybe you'll finally post something that makes me laugh tonight

Gypsies should be impaled.

>african dna
Good one:) all of this mongrelisation in these groups are recent and not some evolutionary stuff, if we accept bullshit out of Africa theory

No my brothers let them spread this shit, let them bantz.

This will make our shit people want to leave and keep out their shit people.

We don't want imigration from Arab or Nigger nations seeking better life here.

Thus we must endure the bantz , let it spread all over the world.

While they fall we will endure as we did for thousens of years in our great mountains.

>Yeah guiese Romania is shit , don't ever come here , enjoy your getting cucked by niggers , mudshits
>Enjoy your best country on earth Russia, you and your 83 Dollars Minim wage Income , while me and my gypsy family try to work and make this shithole actually worth it.

This is our oportunity guys , They will fall , and we will learn and for once maybe we can great.

this is just depressing

I wasnt refering to the "out of Africa" theory. I know its wrong.
The original Europeans (probably) mixed with Africans during the last Ice Age, since they were forced to move south.
There's a lot of room for speculation, but alas, the DNA is there, whether we like it or not. This isnt some libtard propaganda or whatever.

Spoken truly brother, I'm just here for the memes.
We haven't had some fresh OC in a while.

And also Slavs are shit , Only germnized slavs through Aryan sweat are ok in central Europe

Your cities Russia your great cities were build by germanic influence check out Volga germans and German/slavic exchange.

Hunz just spraed their cheeks for Austrian Cocks , most of them are mixed germanic , but with over 40% of Rural areas still containing Original hunz DNA
Everything they have was build by germanic hands

Franks were a germanic Tribe , build upon Roman roads and the systematically breeding off celts who just like big stones and human sacrifices.

Britbongs just Combo germanic of Saxons , Danes , Normans

Spain visigoths DNA mixed in with arab rape babies , also germanic liniage

Transilvania great not because of Hunz but AUSTRO-HUNGUARY , meaning once agian Austrians(germanic)

USA great because of german Imigration , check railways and industrilization vs german imigration

South America Argentina and south brazil stronkest economically and most developted , german imigration.

It's a meme you dip.

t. Romanian

Listen Mohammad , I know you've had your eyes on European clay since 600 AD.

Go enjoy raping Sweedish Cock hungry womanz, their men are cucks i mean look at this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Dem north germanic pacified genes

Peace be upon you

>mfw romanian comes near me

What? you give him a cringe fist?
fuckoff Kripp

Also yes Sweeden

Imagine me everyday saying "Sweeden yes"
At first i was really fucking sad man , hearing about women getting raped

I remember that fucked up story where a woman was raped on a train then the rapist asked her for her facebook to keep in touch.
Later she says that she won't press charges since she didn't want to deport him to war torn Iraq

But lately, i'm happy ! Thank you for being such a juicy target for shits , many gypsies from Romanian came to you !!! , THANK YOU SWEEDEN , your sacrifice will not be in vain !

Thank you for Sweeden YES !!

lmao all these assblasted mudslimes ITT and they say we're the niggers

it's not like we start anti-country threads to D&C, even for the bozgorland

how does it feel eating shit?

>implying that doesn't look comfy as fuck

Glad I can bring you some hapiness even though you live in the most depressing place on earth

>mfw three (3) gyppos in my thread

Its time to shit on fascists and ruin their day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

DUDE DOGS LMAO

Why are you soo angry ? Did a Romanian gypsy steal your wallet?

It's ok leaf , go enjoy your wifes son and ai gf.

I dunno man suicide rates in Sweeden higher then Romania

No wonder you are replacing your population with niggers and arabs.

While you enjoyed Raiding Europe for shit long years, we've been struggling to survive hiding your ass cheeks from ottomans , persians , slavs , hunz , polish commonwealth.

But you on the other hand just spread them wide for that Arab cock

midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/sweden-stockholm-bows-down-to-allah-allows-broadcast-of-islamic-call-to-prayer-over-loudspeakers-for-the-first-time-ever/

>went on a trip to Romania during summer
>it's a bit of a poor and rundown shithole, but people are traditional and friendly
>they can speak better English than people in Italy, France or Germany
>beaches on the Dead Sea are quite nice and clean, no degenerates
>hot girls literally everywhere (almost 60% of the population is female)
>a few gypsies here and there, but definetely less than in some Italian cities
>mudshits nowhere to be found
You're missing out guys.

But ethnic Romanians are mixed with cigáns and their diaspora abroad is a complete garbage. also, Romanians on Cred Forums are retards

What if India was quarter-Slav? And had no cUltre?

Wtf i love romania now. thank you for showing me the way, gyppofriends. i am officially jealous of your muslim-free paradise

Not all of them.

>except several peasants

lmao, you niggers still have peasants?

Depends, they're not all the same. The ones from near the coast remind me of Italian Southerners, somewhat white but not really; the ones from the central mountain areas and from near the northern border have whiter features and often blonde hair. To those, mix gypsies a bit everywhere.

test for Hitler digits

I've noticed that every single romanian on this board is unable to take criticism. They even chimp out to the worst bantz and shitposting.

Well I guess the closer to black skin colour you get the least civilized you act. And as we know romanians are nearly turk level of brown.

And by the way, from what I've seen gypsies usually remain in their own ghettos apart from ethnic Romanians, similar to basketball Americans; they often start fights with them when they don't.

Southern Italians are not White anymore, since ethnic Romanians have SOME gypsy admixture - they are out of our race. Little greasy Southern "Italian" shitskins whining about how White they really are. Yeah. They just steal valour from real Italians and namely Northern Italians . And what do they have to show for it? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. The total contribution in the last thousand years of Southern Italians to "Western civilisation", or any civilisation for that matter, is nothing. But go an breed with these subhumans if you like, see if I care. Just don't go dragging their stench, or that of their Portuguese, Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian, or Bulgarian buddies through European Europe.

>Calls out someone for not being white
>Is Russian
Meanwhile everything past Ural mountains is basically a mongoland renamed to Russian Federation.

Everything past Ural is Russia's Australia. Land populated by ethnic Russians and few natives. Or did Aussies suddenly become less Anglo-Saxon once they left the fatherland?
Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.

When does Putin block Cred Forums, Ivan?

He ordered to censor most nationalist, liberal and Western sources

Out of my country, brownie.

The contribute of south italy was probably more than Russia pre-commie.

>the mongol meme
fucking inbred Anglos

There were NONE. Pre-commie Russia is enough to say Mendeleev. Father of modern chemistry and pharmacy. That's like enough. Without him? No pills, no PCs, no 4chins, no nothing. Periodic table is the essence of the modern world

I'm probably whiter than both of you combined

I most of you ((white)) faggots are just olive skinned bitches. It's still retarded to compare Italy to romania since you have way more people, but speaking about percentages there is no doubt.

Can't wait to leave for my homogenous shithole

kek approves, AGAIN

>cigán thinks that light features erase roma genes