Reminder that just because someone Seems Redpilled on Politics Doesn't mean they really are

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and would have it removed if they could fully remove it"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Fuck Trump, Rome, and fuck white people

Fuck you nigger! My Roman ancestors died for your right to say that, fuck off you freak

Bait. You can stop now.

Fuck Trump, fuck Canada, fuck Rome and fuck white people

Holy fuck, this is low quality bait.

You're scum

You're a bad troll, enjoy your ban

0/bait leaf

your a bad troll enjoy ban

Leafnigger thinks he's Roman. Dear god at least the nog in your story grew the fuck up.

>where are the Romans today
>your looking at him
Fucking wop, stop making up Soprano fantasies.

I am Roman, grow up

>hates niggers
>also hates "uncle toms"
????
2/10 kys

pls have cancer

nice bait

nice copypasta, kid

You're an idiot.

Know when to pick your battles.

LEAF
E
A
F

I knew this will be cringe as fuck in the middle of it, wasn't disappointed. How old are you? 14?

BTW, the nigger wrecked you good.

>both Italian (North
Lol, that meand you are a fuckinh germanic, your people destroyed the roman empire and brought the dark ages to those lands

How does that make you feel, pig?

That you are just savage scum that roman failed to exterminated, that you took everything from those "shitskins"

Your "architecture", script, alphabet, etc

Fuck you, ungrateful pigskin

Rats like you germanics deserve to be exterminated asap

What the fuck?

Damn, pigskin, you really went hard in this one

Is this what germanics think?

You autistic dummy, you never reveal your power level to normies

stop posting this

This is literally the worst post I have ever seen on Cred Forums.

Thanks, OP. You gave me cancer.

He HAS to act like a liberal. He doesn't want all kinds of government lawyers and other useless trash trying to get his company branded as "racist" and harassed out of existence. You made a really bad move. He could have fired niggers at will, and claimed it was due o poor performance. Now, every time a nigger gets fired, he is going to file a suit against your dad's company. He was playing 4d chess, and you fucked him.

>things that never happened

SAGE AND REPORT

>actually apologizing
>not beating some sense into your 2nd mother
How big is he? I bet you could whip him good, since he's not even a man.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's what you get for being a asshole op. There was no need to insult the guy because he's black. Some of them actually do have their shit together ya know.

I've beaten on both of mine, it really gets the point across that they did something wrong when you assert physical dominance over them and punish them with it

>arrested for pepper spraying a shitty driver who almost ran me over at a freeway offramp when I was walking on the sidewalk
>mama misinterpreted something my attorney said and accused me of shooting someone(not fucking kidding)
>dad got on her side when I beat her for it
>so I beat him
Now they both know deeply what I have been telling them all my life about how I feel about false accusation.

Hopefully we can get Notch to finally ban the leaf.

You been watching the Sopranos fàm

despite all my rage i'm still a leaf in a cage
i love getting /comfy/ and watching people sperg out

Oh look it's this copy pasta again

You are autism incarnate. Who the hell tells someone their ancestry is shit in a casual conversation and then expects them to agree? Whether or not it's true is irrelevant, it isn't socially acceptable, especially given that the man you were insulting is a functioning contributor to society and not some stupid fucking jobless gook. Stop taking Cred Forums memes at face value and learn to think critically.

Wow, a socially inept leaf. What a surprise...