Anyone else think there's no clip in this gun the planted? That's why there's been an emphasis on "it was loaded" today...

Anyone else think there's no clip in this gun the planted? That's why there's been an emphasis on "it was loaded" today. They're trying to cover their asses. Also, with the new video from the wife, where's that gun? Thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37456727
youtube.com/watch?v=8hKkpSnbvxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>clip

There shouldn't be a clip in that gun in the first place.

I don't know anything about stuff like this, and I don't care one way or the other. I have a question though.

Do cops leave the criminals gun near the criminal or do they get it away from the criminal in one way or another?

I've seen many shooting videos, and I can recall cops sometimes kicking or pushing the gun away.

Anyways none of this matters, because I respect our police, and know they deal with some super shitty people that do not comply to anything they're told. Not when they're kid and not when they're adults. It's a vicious cycle, and we can thank our great overlords.

are you implying that cops should be forced to identify that a gun being pointed at them is loaded before shooting the suspect?

The mag well isn't facing us, so you couldn't tell

Lots fit flush

they kick the gun away to make sure he's unable to use it, yes. there is also a possibility a police officer may pick it up and move it but that's rare if there's already been a shooting.

too blurry to tell, and if the forensics guys are already there they would have taken the magazine out for evidence and safety.

>implying cops want to ruin their careers and lives just to shoot some google

I wish this meme would die.

rekt

>clip

Also, it's a rubber glove.

Clip?

does it matter? its a nigger

>Also, with the new video from the wife, where's that gun?

Niggers not great cinematographers, more at eleven!

if they were going to plant a gun, why would they plant one without a "clip"?

besides, do you really expect a cop to determine whether or not the gun someone's waving around has a "clip" in it? I would say 99% of the time the gun does have a "clip".

I used to be really into reading about all these shootings. for about a year or so, I heavily read into all of them in order to form my own opinion on who was at fault. after awhile you realize that 99% of the time the person who got shot was doing something really fucking stupid. waving a gun around, "clip" or not, is one such thing.

anyway the reason there's been an emphasis on the gun being loaded is almost definitely because some pack of morons is stomping around yelling "HANDS UP GUN NOT LOADED". realistically whether or not the gun was loaded is beside the point

on an unrelated note there is literally no reason to carry an unloaded gun. it's like carrying a cell phone that doesnt have a battery, or a condom with a bunch of holes poked in it

>>>>>>>>>clip

>No reason to carry a condom with holes in it
Yes there is.

Dindu nuffin was holdn a bible, was on way to church. He worked with special needs children.

>don't do it Keith, don't do it

We all know the shooting was justified

She is telling him not to stop reading Psalms to completely obey the officers. She realized that his pure soul was more important. He was practically a saint. This video shows that he was simply minding his own business when a death squad rolled up on him (and his book) and took his life solely because he was black and too honest and pure. Frankly, this is the crucifixion all over again. Just ignore the gun in the picture though...

its physically impossible to tell if a weapon is loaded or not when its pointed at you from 15+ feet away. the point is moot and doesn't even legally matter.

this, a million times this

Yet another person of color preaching the word of the LORD shot down by evil Satanic police officers. Why, if he had been born just 50 years earlier, he could have been a minister and part of the SCLC marching with Dr. King

Frankly she should sue the police death squads for taking the life of another African American as pure as Jesus. Just ignore the money she will get though.....

Surely any financial compensation awarded on the part of this political assassination of a black messiah would go towards community outreach and enhancement

He wasn't reading the Bible. It was the Koran.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37456727

> Mr Scott's mother, Vernita Scott Walker, told South Carolina broadcaster WCSC he was probably reading the Koran.

> She said he read the Islamic holy book every day, often while waiting for his son to get off the bus.

> "That's what he was reading because he loved to read that book," said Ms Scott Walker.

Fucking nigger is guilty AGAIN, like all the other dindus before

Chimpout and riot for nothing AGAIN

no surprise here

it wouldent matter if there was no magi sine
its still a gun

>clip

Then nothing of value was lost and we all gained another breath of oxygen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hKkpSnbvxE

I mean his DNA was all over it, did they plant that too?

>clip
It doesn't matter since you can still have a round chambered and blow a cop's head off.

>/k/ nipping it in the bud
fpbp

Doesn't matter if it was loaded, or unloaded. The police officer has no way of telling if it's loaded or not if it's in someone else's hand. That's like walking into a concert with a device that looks like a bomb, but with no explosives in it, and getting mad that people freaked out.