If things continue the way things are going in America currently...

If things continue the way things are going in America currently, should white americans move back to their ancestral homeland?

tbqh Europe seems worse off.
All the sandnoglets are gonna cluster there first, but it's harder for them to get here or places like Australia.

europe is way worse, retard

time to flee to the southern hemisphere

Norway seems nice desu but I have swedish ancestry

White flight will eventually put all white people into a few enclaves.

Probably in Eastern Europe, Russia, and the Far East.

bump

Most white Americans are too mixed to have a place to return to in Europe. I'm not Sicilian, I'm not Irish, I'm not Frisian, I'm not Swiss, I'm not English and I'm not German.

I'm an American and I'm not fleeing.

What kind of a faggot coward would abandon his homeland? Have 12 kids and buy a gun, it's not over yet

if whites are a minority in America, it's not my land anymore

b

We will not flee. I am confident that the day of the rope will come. And when it does I will stand with my fellow patriots and purge the monkeys and cucks from this society.

And then what, let the globalist kikes push the entire white race back to Russia?

either we come over to you, or you to us, unity is needed for our survival

I would welcome you with open arms!

Last time you guys visited it didn't end well for Papa Germany.
Plus we already have enough illegal refugees.

europe is 10000x worse because its harder to get guns and illegal to defend yourself with them

at least in america if a google starts acting up on your property you can shoot it dead, in europe u gotta invite the google in and give him a bj

Well I'm not fucking going there. We can't abandon Europe. That's true degeneracy.

Says the canadian, you do realise our jails are like hotel and sentences 2 years for 1 to 5 dead googles?
Axes can still be bought.
How are there any downsides?

yes come back. We need more white workers the wellfare system won't pay itself.

I wouldn't call it abandonment, I would rather call it a vacation; A vacation that would lead to the shitskins realizing that they ruined a continent, along with the leftist scum. It would be more of a lesson for future generations, a costly but needed lesson.

that feel when still 72% christian and 90% white.

I say me and my fellow Christbros need to stay in America until Europe returns to the Holy Church.

>2016
>worshipping a kike on a stick

I still think the burgerboys should come here. There's really nothing else like Europe and plus, as a whole, the continent is still 72% Christian and around 90% white.

I've travelled quite a bit and there's just nowhere else like Europe. Even AU/US/NZ/CA, Europe's little brothers, don't come close.

Blimey govna, you fashion joining us for a cup a' tea?

They don't talk like that any more in London. It's all in sandman and Somali.

Well, in my experience it's more like 75% white, and once the 2nd generation of all these newly arrived shitskins grow up here it will be visibly 40% white - We got protection in America, guns, we don't have that here.

I don't really care about the % of whites. But still 72% christian? I'm so jealous! Plus, y'all got redheads. I love redheads. Send some my way sometime.

As long as we re-take the homeland.

What a coincidence. I'm a redhead. Northern English/Irish.

I am a Christian Monotheist, meaning that I believe there is only one God and He is one person, not three. Only the Father is God, and there is no other. jesus was the messiah, but not the incarnation. So no, I don't worship Jesus. Only the one true God, The Father.

Also, out of curiosity, why are Jews not considered white? As a normalfag, I'm just curious. They seem pretty white to me.

The dubs of this post gave me hope of retaking the homeland, thanks kek.

We're retaking Constantinople too faggots.

We both know that will never happen! Germany is too weak.

Would you be female by chance? And not morbidly obese? (about half of our women resemble Jabba the Hut. Fucking kill me).

That's why i asked chap.

And they don't stop coming

We don't take germany into account when counting whites, you're a dying race like the swedes.
That's why your experience is different from ours.

On this alone, I agree with Cred Forumsfags. The Hagia Sofia belongs to the Holy Church, not a bunch of idolatrous heathens who worship a cube in the desert.

Fuck off Austria. It's gonna happen and providing you aren't a shitskin, you're going to help you fucking kike.

Male, sorry. But if we're all moving to burgerland, get first picks with the Irish or Scottish.

>Giving one of the most beautiful and geographically diverse places on Earth to our former slaves
yeah.... no.

Yeah, we will help. In two month we will have our right wing president but Germany is too cucked!

Your country did a great deed on April 20th 1889. Do that again and Europe will be saved. Even Germany and Sweden.

We need to selectively breed ourselves to be super healthy and super smart. With our genetically inherited gifts, we will dominate society and all be wealthy and powerful.

Sperm banks will be set up all over the world stocked with genetically superior sperm, and everyone will have to use this sperm simply to compete with us, because we'll be so much smarter and better than them at everything.

You're the fucking majority in a country built by your ancestors for you. Why the fuck would you leave?

I think Sweden is beyond saving. Even if we produce the best european Führer ever!

Autist

>In two month we will have our right wing president
Yeah I wouldn't count on that. Postal votes and antifa doing the voting process and all.

Not if we blast the gas and lock the doors real tight.

I agree that we shouldn't surrender European/western civilisation on any corners on the globe.

To be honest i dont really count on that too. But i need to believe in our right wing victory!

Aye. I dated a scottish girl once. Quite the temper. Beautiful woman. Unfortunately she left the US. If I remember correctly her sister (an sjw) started dating a KANG while they lived here.

bump

I don't want them here

I wouldn't mind the few good people that would come but the majority would be mixed faggots that don't even know where they're from and merchants/grandchildren of merchants that fled to the US and changed their name

Sure.

I'll gladly accept five million proud self aware genuinely white Americans before one single North African, Sub Saharan or Middle Eastern. You are welcome.

What homeland? You are all mixed mongrels. Btw this is very hypocritical; why are you immigrating the moment things get bad but hate Syrians for doing the same?