I need to debate some nerds on why BLM is racist

I want a place to start researching. Does Cred Forums have any recommendations on where to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=wbSoX5v4npg
youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE
youtube.com/watch?v=wIIt-gTHWOY
youtu.be/FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/heather_macdonald_on_black_lives_matter_does_the_truth_matter.html
m.youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They blame white people for the problems in their community and all they do is spout hate on twitter about it instead of doing something about making their community better themselves.

Eat shit fagget

Idk lol

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM

youtube.com/watch?v=wbSoX5v4npg

Nu mai face atata shitposting ca ne faci de ras,retardule.

Watch Ben Shapiro talk about it. Use his arguments.

Just lurk the board more you lazy faggot

Post a thread on here where you play devil's advocate and try to defend black lives matter.

(What it comes down to is that they use a double standard to assess whites and non-whites, and when you can corner them into acknowledging this they try to justify it with cultural Marxist arguments like "only white people can be racist" / "black opinions are more valuable because they're oppressed" / etc. all of which come down to "if you divide people into groups, the groups which HAVE are bad and the groups which HAVE NOT are good")

They could have left the country long ago, instead they decided to stay and to leach from the government bc muh reparations.
also look for a static where it says rich googles are more likely to commit crime compared to white kids from bad neighborhoods.

How about you start reading instead of listening to others read you lazy nigger

Thanks for the input, but I need to site my sources. I need articles and stuff

Hop a flight to Charlotte. Get in taxi. Go to North Charlotte around North Tryon/Sugar Creek Rd area. Hang out till after dark. You'll get postgraduate course in BLM racism. Bonus points if you wear a MAGA hat.

Nu mai suge pula ca ti se inmoaie dintii.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

watch this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

look up vids of whites and even asians getting assaulted at every protest

look up googles on twitter wanting to kill all whites

look up vids of BLM protests shouting slogans like "what do we want? dead cops"

Look up tweets where they say they want to kill all whites. Also, compile a list of black-on-white hate-crimes (they need to be obviously hate crimes) that follow police shootings.

Blacks get discriminated though, especially in america

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE

youtube.com/watch?v=wIIt-gTHWOY

Mexicans don't like Niggers.
Only Niggers like Niggers

start by reading what they wrote about their own organization and their goals. They're ass-backwards delusional. They're demanding unprecedented levels of gibs under the threat of violence. It's a level of simian fervor on the scale of the red scare exept instead of being about communism it's about shit that niggers can understand like guns and money.

Dylan Roof anyone?

Try some Morgan freeman interviews on youtube, or the lil wayne one where he talks about being rescued by a white cop.

Just quote Morgan freeman without mentioning him, then when they tell you you're racist. Tell them you quoted Morgan.

What are all you gypsy fuckers doing in here?

>debating
>researching

I think we all know who the nerd is, OP

Look up the demands made by blm
Look at the definition of terrorism

See how blm uses violence and hate to make political demands.

Go look up the definition of terrorism again.

Who cares if they are racist, they fit the definition of terrorism perfectly.

> this is what the typical Cred Forumstard thinks constitutes "research"

Don't forget to cite the Facebook link your uncle posted.

Did you shart whilst writing this?

Say to them "Black lives matter? Only black lives? What about white lives? Asian lives? ALL LIVES MATTER, WHICH IS WHY BLM IS A RACIST ORGANISATION! "

That's a debate winner right there.

how does a decorated war vet get beaten up by a bunch of teenagers? fuck this welfare nigger cuckold who didn't even have a gun to defend himself.

What about those kids families he murdered and missed on in Iraq? Why are they not mentioned in the article?

eat shit foreign cuck. you will burn in hell when trump bombs your shithole of a country

The problem with this is that BLM isn't one group, and they could just deflect any criticism onto "one group of bad apples."

youtu.be/FRnTovm26I4
Morgan about black history month, pure gold. Would almost consider it blood diamond.

The debate is solely on racism, so even if u wanted to point a out all their shit, it'd be a waste of effort

rape is a made up crime used by kikes and feminists to unfairly persecute men. back to tumblr, libtard

> Citing Prager University
> Not citing Trump University

haha holy shit you guys are pathetic and hopelessly deluded

I SCRATCH MY EYES

But it isn't, /r9k/

It's easier if you use the smart blacks against them.

jew

Nobody reads your spam stupid nigger

>he isn't a feminist must go on /r9k

fuck off, shill

JUST

Your posts in this thread are an embarrassment towards any flag.

You're an idiot, omega.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTdaWUDeGsg

>jew
>shill
Kys tinfol fag

youre a jew who deserves gas

Nah tho

t. Black on black crime statistics

Ben shapiro for full trigger.

Your flag is an embarrassment towards anyone posting under it.

you're foreign. why you havnt killed yourself yet is beyond me,. you think mudhuts and AIDS are all life has to offer?

This your first day on the job?

liberal cuck spotted

lurk moar newfag. They constantly tell off white people and use white people as a racial slur. If that's not proof enough then go be a nigger elsewhere

I PULLED MY HAIR TODAY

You dumb fuck, there's a list of studies at the beginning of the video. The rest are commonly known FBI and BoJ stats.

Get fucked, google lover.

Look up crime statistics, your picture is full of shit.

faggot cuck

Shart nigger

They say "white people can't experience racism," which is itself a racist statement.

foreigner. jealous im american?

Right off the bat it starts as an "us vs them" division and mentality.
Also it is self centered and unaware of itself.

LITERALLY THE ONLY VIDEO YOU NEED TO WATCH ON BLM

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/heather_macdonald_on_black_lives_matter_does_the_truth_matter.html

wtffff lol

This is the image trump retweeted, and it turned out "Crime Statistics Bureau - San Francisco" does not exist.

Literally any video here.
m.youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw?

start with the simplest things
nerds start building this huge web of rationalizations that gets more and more stretched out with time

just point out at the most basic things and youll soon see they all turn to being delusional

source: talking to my cuckservative family, friends and aquintances

>Believing that rape is not a "made up crime" makes you a feminist

It's not always made up you nigger

I'm going to roleplay a SJW and see how you get on. I believe their response is:

>it's not racist because white people are in a position of power. Racism = power plus discrimination.

How do you counter?

That is the exact opposite of what I implied.

Okay, I'm going to pretend for the moment that you are actually capable of some intelligent and reasonable thought. Look at the video again. Try to actually think critically - this is probably hard for you, but do your best. What actual sources does the video cite? It says the names of supposed researchers and supposed claims, but there is no real reference to the source material or source data.

Maybe it's just this awful "liberal" education I've been indoctrinated with according to you guys, but when someone wants to report on other people's supposed research, I expect proper references to the source empirical evidence so that I can personally evaluate the validity and power of the evidence.

"Lieberman P, Nicklas RA, Oppenheimer J, et al. The diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis; an updated practice parameter: 2010 update. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2010; 126:477–480." is an example of a proper reference I can use. "Joe Blow of Stanford University conducted a study of 5 million people who all agree that is one of many pathetic faggots who wastes his time all day in the shithole cesspool of degenerates that is Cred Forums" is not.

Learn to joogle, ya lazy fookin' google

Tldr

>Unless it's laid out in front of me neatly in some document with page numbers and titles it doesn't count as research

>(YOU)

A simple url to the source is fine as well. The video he posted, from "Prager University" which isn't even a university doesn't have jack shit yet he takes it to be truth.

Or do you guys just take organizations like "Prager University" and "Trump University" to be credible academic institutions? I'm sorry, I don't spend much time in this cesspool of a containment board so I'm not fully aware of your customs and how deep your stupidity goes. I just hear so much Trump news these days that it's got me curious to check in to see what kind of shit you guys are pooping out here every once in a while.

By eating a sandwich at McDonalds, minding his business, not being fucking racist giving the approaching googles the benefit of the doubt that they wont' actually try to start shit in a McDonald's of all places.

Come on, motherfucker, there's no way that's 97%. Eat a dick, nyuggah.

Stop being such an elitist faggot. What matters is the content. Not the format, or whether or not it came from an academic institution.

I haven't watched the video though, so I'll cut you some slack.

Which specific claims are you looking for evidence of?

>Trump says he wants to deport ONLY illegal immigrants
>"Yup, he's a racist. He wants everyone who literally isn't white out of America. Fuck Drumpf. Why would you vote for a racist who wants to deport all minorities and only keep white people?"

>Police aren't racist, they just practice caution around african-americans because black on black crime is always at an all time high
>"Source? I need citations. I want to see your data on black on black crimes between 1964, the year black people received civil rights, and 2016. All those deaths are because of the white man's inherit racism. I need to see academia back up these abhorrent claims of racial prejudice in America. Not in MY America, not the American I cry and hope for, the America where the white people built on the backs of 400 years of slavery that echoes till this day."

> research project
> cherry picking knowledge according to a "researcher's" confirmation bias.

ftfy