Anti Trump Feminist Gets What's Coming To Her?

Did this professional victim get what's coming to her?
youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taradublinrocks
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
instagram.com/p/19IIDuiL7u/
bay.vansd.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3CqkWrytTNM
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent
youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ
google.com.au/maps/search/police station/@45.6526297,-122.6334569,14z
vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw
vocaroo.com/i/s1lj1hRq47mN
vocaroo.com/i/s19LfuQVniml
youtube.com/watch?v=CSO7ATLmJbk
orartswatch.org/tara-dublin-earns-her-detective-badge-on-grimm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allright let me throw out some buzzwords here that describes this person

WELFARE QUEEN
FEMINIST
COAL BURNER
DEMOCRAT
SINGLE MOM
JEWISH

I think that's pretty fair.

she's not on welfare , someone posted her tumblr and twitter the otherday, she had/has a job. the rest is accurate tho. her tumblr was something to the effect of 'the man of my dreams left 5 years ago, and then i dated around, now i don't need no man, gurl power' shocking that the 45+ year old single mother dating scene is not very fun. top kek make america great again

Why are democrats only for freedom of speech when it applies to their words?

>she had/has a job
yeah, "self employed"

OK I watched the whole thing (way too long but...) it does get quite juicy around 7:00 on.

That based cop is voting for Trump.

i don't have 10 minutes for this

summarize

settle down, she worked at a radio station and then as a waitress. i assume someone has her twitter and tumblr, pretty cringy shit

I like how she says the guy is a racist, without any proof to provide towards it. Oh wait, because he supports Trump.
I guess all of the minorities voting for Trump are also racist against themselves.
This is your brain on liberalism

SJW slows down and flips off guy with Trump sign on his lawn. Trump guy gets in car and follows woman, who flags down cop. She records her encounter with the cop and comes off as the most smug, unbearable, SJW-asshole possible. Plays the victim card, woman card, anti cop card, all while taking absolutely zero responsibility for doing anything wrong. Cop was based and the video is worth the watch tbqwy desu senpai

Haha the obvious edits where she is getting wrecked by the cop

Where she says/does something incriminatory.

>picking a fight and being rude as fuck to a pig while filming him
>not getting your skull shattered for doing this

dat privilege

I saw this a couple days ago, or yesterday, I dunno, and found the entire thing rather unfortunate. But what you did with Pepe in that pic fucking redeemed the entire sad spectacle of a thing. Thank you good sir.

All of this could have been easily avoided if she didn't have the mentality of an 11 year old.

The man had cameras in his home according to the cop. And according to the SJW's twitter, she's been stalking his house taking photos since last week.

The cop came at her as if he knows she's full of shit already, most likely because the other man had some evidence and originally wanted to press charges (most likely a sign thief). I think if we can find out who the other man was he'll be more than happy to release his footage after seeing this.

yeah only wish we could have seen what happened. I guess otherwise she wouldn't have posted it

You can just tell her son must fucking hate her.

Why does she open her mouth so much when she talks?
Doesn't that shit hurt?

>as if he knows she's full of shit already
well ya the fuck would he get into his car and follow her just because she gave him the finger

shit a normal person wouldn't even bother with this if she was screaming shit at him my guess is every time she drops/picks off/up her son shes bugged the guy stole his sign or something

i wonder what actually happened

she is acting insane as fuck, i think we can assume this went down nothing like she describes

>Trump guy follows woman who flipped him off

she had every right to get the police involved. I bet that aggressive piece of shit would have done something violent had that officer not stepped in.

Yea it definitely was a repeated offense. The man drives a relatively modern looking audi, and lives in a suburban residential area in a school zone. He's by no means a hillbilly nor poor.

((((PURE COINCIDENCE))))

>Womyns are equal
>why would he chase me? Im just a 5 foot wittol gorl

The guy following her got the police involved, not the other way around.
5/10 because I replied

Anyone else notice how many times her story changed?

>it was real in my mind

Its honestly sad, as soon as I see a woman acting like her I just assume shes going to lie about what happened.

I mean if its anything like her story, yeah the dudes fucking spastic. But, how the fuck do you think its smart/ok to just flip people off willy nilly and never think something bad can happen to you? Do these women live in some bubble where the crazies are always in the next town over, never in their own towns and neighborhoods?

Some single mom, who is anti-trump stalked a trump supported and drove past his place a couple times. She eventually went off after being triggered by pro-trump signs.

She is clearly a methhead you can see her picking marks. He chased her down and the cops pulled them over. The cop pretty much said that she is harassing him by going off at him in his driveway. While he shouldn't have chased after her, he said she started shit and that he has cameras, if she keeps doing it he will press charges.

Then she rambles on about how hillary will shatter the glass ceiling for women and that every man is against her.

She is being converted to kekism. Some chocking action is normal. Not that anyone cares. If she spits it out though. She has to pay.
Praise Kek.

Notice when the cip is talking to her there are some abrupt cut outs as well? She did something more than just give the finger and cut out when the cop would tell her "according to that man..." She probably tried to run him over.

>ma'am he has cameras up
>THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS THE THREAR

while filming herself. Hmm. My brain stop now working

My god women can not make a logical argument for the life of them.

They should sure as fuck not have the right to vote.

They borderline belong in cages.

yeah

what else is funny is she keeps going on about the first amendment when you know this is a person who does not believe in freedom of expression whatsoever

typical liberal double standards

>tbqwy

What did he mean by this?

Just marathoned the first 5 seconds of this video, fill me in.

What is her twitter account?

nvm

twitter.com/taradublinrocks

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

lmao she's a waitress too

No wonder he left, he made the right choice

lets get her fired

Yeah, you can kinda parse it. Based cop knows this bitch is a jew traitor.

My older son, Jack, 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little. But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me.

jesus christ

Why aren't Pepe's shorts all the way down?
I call fake!

Jesus, that tumblr blog is a goldmine

>"After the show the lead singer gives you a t shirt and another close, tight hug and you once again silently curse the Universe for always putting men in your life that you will never get to have"

>"After the show you drive home but you don’t feel that same sense of disappointment you usually do when you go out alone and go home alone. Maybe it was the dancing creating an endorphin high. Maybe you have finally accepted that this is your life and you’re now accustomed to the solitude of the drive home and the sleeping alone without questioning it. Maybe you don’t always have to remind yourself of what you don’t have. Maybe it all just….is"

lol it came from a pic of him facing forward and i switched it around and did a shitty edit.

Which one of you autists did this?

Jesus

>"Every so often, though, something triggers my memory, and now there are currently twenty teenagers on a list I’ve called “My Baby Boy’s Friends”, which they love. Occasionally I’ll check in to see what they’re up to. Mostly they share goofy memes and pics of track team social gatherings: pizza parties, day trips to the river, sunset hikes. These are good kids, but their teenage experience is so different from mine. I am eternally thankful there was no internet back in the 80s when I was in high school; I can’t imagine anything more mortifying for a teenager than to see their mom’s life opened up for the whole world to see and comment on. Especially when she ends up being the target of a LOT of trolling, and those chodes do not hold back when it comes to doing the swears. I’ve been attacked by misogynists, anti-Semites, and racists—and quite often, a winning combo of all three! They sure get creative with the English language. I can let it roll off, since I’ve been dealing with it for a long time. I can block or mute and move on. But it doesn’t mean those words don’t have an impact. It doesn’t mean they didn’t say them about me. About Jack’s MOM"

Kek, someone with a troll twitter account send that image to her and post any response here

@taradublinrocks

This single parent raised 2 boys. According to her twitter and blog posts, she is extremely controlling. The older 17 year old JUST got on twitter, and isn't allowed a facebook. They both look like omega numales and are unsurprisingly both SJWs

oh shit xD I think i might just have to do that.

She said she stopped during the video.

After saying she didn't stop.

So I think she probably stopped, gave him the finger, and probably even yelled something. She really seems like the type that would yell out the window at someone.

AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOL
LMAO
FUCKIN-
HAH
BITCH

That's exactly what I thought.

>"with my first amendment rights"
They fucking hate that shit more the the second amendment.

Why do they look so fucking crazy? I can't explain it. There's something in their eyes that screams "mental disorder"

>you’re now accustomed to the solitude of the drive home and the sleeping alone without questioning it. Maybe you don’t always have to remind yourself of what you don’t have. Maybe it all just….is"

Hey. She writes books. /pol left some reviews the other day.

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/dp/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

yeah, Pepe should be looking at us while his dick is in the windbag's mouth...and maybe lose the boxer shorts and have him pooping a little bit?

How many American women behave in such a horrible way to police officers everyday? Why do crazy white women never get shot and blacks do?

to be quite honest with you i don't know what he meant by that

God I want to mag dump this fucking cunt.

>feminist
>wouldnt let anyone see her without make up

l m a o

>I'm just an innocent 5' tall 102 pound women
This is not the first time I have seen a woman say this sort of thing.

I love how regardless of all that gurl power they still have the nerve to acknowledge how truly weak they are when it can benefit them being the victim.

they should brand her with each of those buzzwords. then afterwards take away her half Google baby and flush it down the loo.
i fucking hate people like this at my work.

t. copfag

she gained 2 pounds during the course of the video

also, why is the video mirrored??

we all are. bitches like this is what's wrong with america. and Google.

Save her pol....

>omg he's taking pictures of my car
>[mental rewind noise]
>earlier in the video: "I took and posted a bunch of pictures of this guy's house"

Also:
>we're recording this because I am kind of a big deal

her vote is worth the same as ours.
SMFH

yeah I get that vibe too , they have those roll on deodorant eyes of a psycho

No she did, she says so in the video

her facebook says she's self-employed, faggot.

>JEWISH
Good goym.

Did she get raped by a pack of niggers?

I mean, googles.

If not, then justice has not yet been served.

Also the video seems to conveniently cut out at times when he starts talking about what she did.

>pooping

agreed, kek wills it

she didn't get punched in the back of the head by a dindu, so no.

Amazing. I don't even know where to begin with how fucking twisted her logic is. lmao we need Trump so purge these pieces of shit.

How can she think she's in the right?

I am going to kill this cunt. Someone ss this and tweet her. I want her losing sleep.

All her kids are above the tax deductible age for Trump's policy, and she's too old to have any new ones. So no sweet savings account benefits, no working family perks (she's been fired from all her jobs and is on food stamps), no business startup benefits (she can't even write a book), nothing.

Old harpies who have so little in their lives that they spread misery like this are Hillary's staunchest supporters. All hope is lost if we lose this one.

I reported her for targeted harassment

why couldn't they have shot this one

>I have a lot of followers
>goes from "he followed me", to "he honked at me, threatened me, etc."

women were a mistake

Don't get your hopes up. It was an old man.
This board is mostly edgelord 15 year olds.

>He's not allowed to scare me!!!
This is fucking retarded. I understand menacing and stalking can be illegal. But, following someone who comes up to your house and gives you the finger doesn't seem like stalking to me. Especially since he only did it once.

And then she tries to justify it as free speech while trying to deny his freedom. Disgusting.

>when it comes to doing the swears

This woman's writing is so fucking terrible. Grammatically, it's atrocious.

ill work on it xD

No it's not. It's filled with middle aged autist neckbeards.

>Tar Dunkin

LMAO
So there's a lecture out there about how you should not talk to the police, because it is easy to contradict yourself. This lady doesn't get that.

Maybe in austrafaglia, but 15 year old is about the level of intelligence I'd expect from a prison baby.

No it's not. It's filled with middle aged blonde FBI agents.

That police officer is an absolute cuck

Of course she lives in Portland. Everything West of the Rockies needs a nuke.

In what way, little guy?

Nice one SkankHunt45

PREPARE YOURSELVES GOYIM

mission accomplished xD

it's that sharp glean, you can see the knifes inside

mmhm

It's so fucking funny how she hates sexism so much, then says "he's too much of a pussy to be able to accept that from a woman". And with that, promoting sexism herself.

Fucking hypocrites.

I'm up for this.

Anyone know where she works?

Leslie retweeted her thou, so she'll be fine

Yup... The hypocrisy is unreal, that's why they'll never be credible in the eyes of people who can actually think.

I swear these women are like stuck in the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

welp, time to dump her nudes......

Aaaand?

Where are those tittys?

just checked in on the thread and see this wonderful pooping Pepe...

my goddamn poor sides.

May Kek watch over you, user. Praise Kek.

>B L A C K E D

>i have the right to call him a racist and flip him off
>hes doesn't have the right to follow me and take pictures of me.

>if I'll ever be able to sleep again
she's passively aggressively hinting that she has PTSD from this now. what a bitch

>>"After the show you drive home but you don’t feel that same sense of disappointment you usually do when you go out alone and go home alone. Maybe it was the dancing creating an endorphin high. Maybe you have finally accepted that this is your life and you’re now accustomed to the solitude of the drive home and the sleeping alone without questioning it. Maybe you don’t always have to remind yourself of what you don’t have. Maybe it all just….is"

What the fuck would she have to offer any potential me or any other man as a potential mate?

She hates free speech, liberty, and individual rights.

She is beyond child bearing age.

She brings the child of another man into the fray and would expect me to pay for the thing, regardless of the fact that she cannot provide me with offspring of my own.

She is entitled, bigoted, and hateful.

She has the personality and charm of a mosquito.

>all people in media are jews
>im a jew but Im not in media
>checkmate
fucking logic, how does it work

i guess she rustled other jimmies besides Cred Forums's

Prime example of a ruined woman. She wants discipline so badly. Acting out like a 4 year old non stop. It's sad how bad we've allowed women to get in our society.

Hopefully that can be turned around.

Really.. Rodham? Wow

The only one I got.

But if he was black and arrested then it's racism? He's white and doesn't get arrested and that's sexism? Is there anything that's not problematic?

>She has the personality and charm of a mosquito.

Up that with a mosquito with AIDS and I'm right there with you. Sadly, like most leftist and leftist-movements (BLM), looking inward is not an option - because that would mean addressing her own failures, her shit attitude, and her complete lack of worth for any male besides a warm hole. Even then she's a frigid bitch, probably has an ice cold cunt.

>I swear these women are like stuck in the mental capacity of a 5 year old.
Most people become more conservative after 30. Some people never develop that far, most of them are liberals.

>If a woman doesn't like what a male cop say to her, it's (((mansplaining)))

do you guys think that Toro y Moi and Washed Out are voting for Trump?

jesus fuck, that one lower tooth is just slightly jacked and it bothered the everloving fuck out of me every time I saw it.

Does this milf have any nudes? I feel like there must be nudes of this women

>milf

can we please reserve this term for moms you actually WOULD fuck?

being a mom does not qualify you as a milf.

Look, she's an obvious idiot, but following the woman because she flipped him off is just as volatile emotionally, and is a direct action to make her fear for her safety.

I'm a SJW hater like the rest of us but she's not entirely in the wrong for flagging down a police officer and being upset by the outcome.

>I can let it roll off
>needs to stop her car to flip shit and harass a random guy at his home over his Trump sign

Guaranteed she would say it's a crime if the reverse happened to her or a female Hillary supporter.

Dumbest of dumb cunts.

i'd fuck her senpai, I'd make her scream maga and she'd enjoy it too

She later complained it was Sexism the officer didn't ticket her or arrest her.

>...and is a direct action to make her fear for her safety.

No, it does not work this way.

You do not initiate a shitstorm and then claim you are the victim of the consequences of that think which you caused. That is just a piss poor attempt to relieve her of agency so that she can be seen as a protected child.

Women are not children and they should not be protected as such. She went looking for a fight and found one. As such, the ENTIRE THING is HER FAULT.

not a recent photo

I have notices that a lot of these psychotic people have really large mouths

>"After the show the lead singer gives you a t shirt and another close, tight hug and you once again silently curse the Universe for always putting men in your life that you will never get to have"

Oh man I went to a Taylor Swift concert and she didn't fuck me oh, Universe, woe is me why why why???

This isn't about women's right dude

If it were a guy, I would say the same thing. It's important for civilized humans living in a society to not act violently, despite what they might think is a "just" reaction to provocation.

See: modern niggers.

She admits to stealing his signs before, she's been probably harassing this guy for weeks/months

>This isn't about women's right dude

The moment you make excuses to relieve her of her agency and the consequences of her actions you are treating her as a child. If you are treating her as a child then it is because you see her as one, that is, a person incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions.

This is the bigotry of low expectations, which is outright discrimination. I'll say it again....

STOP DEPRIVING WOMEN OF THEIR AGENCY. THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN.

>MFW I am beginning to realize that I might be a closet second-wave feminist.

>tfw I love crazy women like this

plz kill me

people who steal signs (or anything in general) is just lame. the childlike mental capacity is even more apparent when someone steals/defaces a election sign on someone's private property.

"This is your Donald Trump supporter" Do they not realize that this only helps him? "All I did was gave him this finger which is super mild for me to do." Then why is she so afraid? She's filming him and complaining that he does the same. She probably says Black Lives Matter and fuck cops, yet she's there calling for one after she provokes somebody. Also notice how the Trump supporter has a nice car and probably worked for it too.

So what do we call this one? Cucksandra?

It is a symptom of a demon possessing the body.

>Her "Boys" Look like girls.

Forgot link.

instagram.com/p/19IIDuiL7u/

Did you even read what I wrote?

Source?

She's just a lonely single mom with a personality disorder raising two nu-males. She's nobody.

Also, I should note I agree with what you're saying, I just don't think it applies here

Source for what? It's in the video, first 30 seconds, she admits to stealing his signs. And the pic is from her twitter, which is now private.

If the address above is correct they might be attending bay.vansd.org/

Give the timestamp because it isn't in the first two minutes

That pic isn't proof of stealing, just that she has driven by his house before

guess her puppy dog mouth shouldn't be writing checks her coal burning ass can't cash. If she did that in a Islamic country they'd have just killed her (most appropriate response to women like this desu).

>cop tells her that she's starting a fight by giving the guy the finger and yelling "fuck you"
>she goes off like this is the most incredible bullshit, "oh, that's starting a fight, oh really, i can't even"
>dares to start bitching about unequal treatment of women after the cop leaves

Bitch, if I walked up to some guy unprovoked and waved my middle finger in his face while shouting, "Fuck you" then I would absolutely expect a fight to start. That is literally how you start a fight and you only got away with it without getting knocked out because you're a woman.

>I just don't think it applies here

Last time posted in a thread like this talking about this jezebel I was banned for 1 day for " replying to raid thread" if I get banned again fuck you mods

Lets report her to her job and get her fired.

You haven't really refuted my argument, you just keep repeating yourself. I'm saying despite what nonviolent action she takes, or even violent action she takes, he should instead of reacting physically, go to the police and have her arrested.

I've been punched in the face by my ex girlfriend, and I didn't react, instead I took control of the situation, called the police, and generally calmed the situation down without harm to my story.

I dunno I just feel bad for this lady. She's just so lost. A single mom stuck in the mentality of a teenager. It's pathetic, miserable people like this that buy into the leftist narrative. Women are fucking ruined. They ruined women just like they did the black community. The white man is societies last hope

>That is literally how you start a fight and you only got away with it without getting knocked out because you're a woman.

and they bitch & moan about the supposed "wage gap" and "injustice" against females.

>she had/has a job
Selling shit with pictures of cats on it on Etsy isn't a real job

if i was the one that showed up your door, our dept policy is to put you in cuffs first or put you inside my car while we talk to the woman first. it's so shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CqkWrytTNM

Well that's sexist as fuck

Yeah that would be the safest thing to do, but if someone kept driving past my home taking pictures, and then confronted me. AT MY FUCKING HOME.

You bet your fucking ass I'd be pissed enough to follow them. If someone comes to MY fucking house to start shit you better believe I'm gonna take it as a threat, who the fuck actually thinks that's an OKAY thing to do without retaliation?

If someone confronts me on my property I will fuck them up.

Kek

This is what extreme loneliness can do to a person. Look at her shit on tumblr. When her kids finally leave home for good, she'll probably kill herself.

I actually feel kinda bad for her.

Where does sh currently work?

sounds like she's been harassing him for awhile

he got tired of it

she seems like she's on drugs
If i were a cop I would try to talk to her for as little time as possible.

what a cunt

yup. that's Kalifornia for you.

>I actually feel kinda bad for her.

As Sam Hyde says - it's the cutie factor. If this was a man you wouldn't feel bad at all. This is a terrible person who deserves to be alone. Her actions actually mean something. You wouldn't man-up and wife her up would you? No of course not because she's AN AWFUL PERSON WHO DESERVES TO BE ALONE AND FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.

Creepy as fuck, I think she wants to fuck jack.
Jack and I have always had a great relationship. My firstborn and I were basically physically attached for the first three years of his life, and we remain emotionally close. We talk about the election in deep detail: he understands gerrymandering, something I’m sure the GOP nominee doesn’t. We watch movies together that his younger brother isn’t yet allowed to see, and often he’ll lean up against me on the couch as we watch. He still kisses me goodnight. He is a sweet, good, smart, funny young man I couldn’t be more proud of. The last year has been one of a natural and slow separation as he chooses to spend more time with his friends than his Mommy, and while it sometimes stings when he makes it clear he’d rather be with them than me, I also know that’s a totally normal teenager thing to do. We all do it, but we don’t get how hard it is on our parents until we go through it ourselves. But just because he’s with me barely an hour a day lately doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt him when he finds out people say terrible things to me on the Internet.

And there’s nothing I can do about it. Short of deleting my Twitter, and that’s not going to happen. I still need to connect to the world at large and get my voice out there, in the hopes that I’ll eventually get paid again for being creative. I’ll still keep tweeting against Trump until he’s nothing but a rank pile of Cheeto Dust blowing away in the wind. I’ll still keep getting trolled by awful, obtuse, hateful racist misogynists who mindlessly regurgitate whatever babble Trump is on about that particular day. I’ll still keep using whatever language feels right in that moment.

I just hope Jack doesn’t mind too much.

According to everything in the video and on social media it seems fairly obvious she was on the sidewalk and in her car the whole time.

If I'm wrong though, point me to the proof. I might have skimmed over it.

Either way, I would have just called the police and taken her plate. In the video the cop states he had video cameras around his house. It shouldn't be too hard if has that advantage if she's actually harassing him

I live in california, that's never happened to me.

She also written a book.

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent

linked in says "current:internet"

I mean she is a waitress. She doesn't really have the skill set for anything else. She doesn't even get basic logic

Why is her steering wheel on the passenger side?

maybe she works for the post office? as a mail carrier?

I absolutely wish I had twitter or something because that is exactly what I wanted to send her

I wanted to say : once your kids are grown and move out of the house and they start their own lives are you going to enjoy being single then?

This is actually pretty common in the black community with single mothers. The mother develops a crush on her male child because she can't accept that no other man wants to be with her. It's a really sad coping mechanism.

Sad as in pathetic, I have absolutely 0 empathy for single mommies. Look at these two kids. Beta males for life.

>Jack is studying physics at a young age
>Jack will grow up thinking women need to be protected and cared for like his mommy
>Jack will be alone until he is able to land a good job making a lot of money
>A burner roastie will marry him
>Then he will have a short marriage, possibly kids, then a pricey divorce
>Thus continuing the cycle of single-mommy-hood, a crushing defeat for poor Jack
>And he'll never understand why because he's such a good guy to women, just like his mommy raised him to be

She made a aftermath video

youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ

>amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent
Holy fuck she has responded to each of the negative comments!

I get what you're saying, but i'd feel bad for a man as well. Of course she and any others like her SHOULD suffer the full consequences of their actions.

But i can still pity them. It's not much though. I feel much more sorry for her children desu.

Just give the vid to this guy.

I'm not a fan of "commentary" e-celebs either, but if you want a video like this to go viral, he's the guy to do it.

Honest question, if we brought back mental institutions to this country how many voters would hillary lose? That woman needs to be locked up for her safety and the safety of the public. she needs help. holy shit.

this is fantastic!

Is she fucking black guys yet? No self respecting would touch that cunt with a 10 foot pole

>aftermath video

She's doubling down.

Wew.

I hope she dies screaming and alone.

right, she's more of a MILK, if you catch my drift

xray.fm "xray in the morning" 7 am

>poisoned the well.

Do you even know what fallacies are?

Does she have to circular breathe to keep up all that chatter? In the words of my dear grandmother "Don't start nothin' won't be nothin'." I would guess that she has done this before to the guy. Here's how dudes conversation with the cop probably went.
Cop: "What the fuck is going on here."
Dude: "She flipped me off and I decided to give chase and get her tags."
Cop: "Don't chase people retard.'
Dude: "Fine I have cameras at my house if I see her again I'm filling charge s."
Cop: "Fine whatever

:: Cop goes to lady::

Cop : "What's going on here."
Lady: (see tirade in video)
Cop: " Don't be flicking people off retard"
Lady:(autistic onslaught of frminazi outrage continue s)
Cop: "Jesus Christ please go."

And so our hero returns to the internet to collect her victim points

Damn dude that's cold

>The older 17 year old JUST got on twitter, and isn't allowed a facebook
Pretty based desu

So she's all about the first amendment?

Is she as enthusiastic about the second?

fuck

Is there a way for us to support that officer?

It's not to protect him from degeneracy. It's to facilitate his brainwashing by her. She has to program his mind first so it can't be changed when it is confronted by truth.

>Trying to talk over a cop telling him you didn't do anything wrong when he calmly tries to explain to you that what you are doing can be an offense ending in a citation
>Trying to tell the cop that what you were doing was free speech when he is telling you that what you did could be construed as picking a fight

Wew. A 10 minute video of some shrill harpy screeching into a camera trying to womansplain to a cop.

Can we find the cop from here?

google.com.au/maps/search/police station/@45.6526297,-122.6334569,14z

>my feelings
>my feelings
>giving the middle finger makes me feel better
>my feelings
>men dont understand my feelings
>i was feeling victimized
>my feelings justify everything that happened
>the female cop listened to my feelings
>im always right and people i dont like are always wrong because of my feelings
>women feel threatened by men
>the angriest thing the male cop said
>my feelings
>ive never even hit my kids
>peaceful protests become violent because of people's feelings
>but i would never be violent
>my feelings only matter to other women, not MEN and MALE COPS
>sensitivity training because of my feelings
>woman online and being harassed
>now im about positivity and getting a job
>hopefully something positive will come out of this
>im mad
>but im physically fine
>my kids are upset but im not gonna stop
>everyone would be on my side if it wasnt political
>never be silent that means youre okay with this
>its vile that people wont let me just like Hillary
>Trump supporters are triggered and butthurt
>only good cops are women
>i think its national news worthy that a woman gets harassed because she's not a trump supporter
>women
>im scared
>physically tiny

dont know, QUICK SOME BE BEFRIEND HER AND HAVE HER GIVE INFORMATION ON THE COP!

last show was on the 13th, her ex-husband is a doctor by the way

>her ex-husband is a doctor by the way

No wonder she's got a nice house without a job. A doctor paid for it LOL

And both of her sons are going to be victim of the same thing. LOL

Single mommies run the world xD

What's going on in this picture?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kek, she even mentioned Cred Forums

She isn't even American, the steering wheel isn't on the correct side.

Shit im tots gonna follow her tumblr

I need her reaction on election day

If she was black you just KNOW she would get a beat down

>I've never even hit my kid
wow literally achievement unlocked congratulations
I mean who else can boast - literally BOAST - that they've never gotten violent with their own child?

I hate that she has a son.

she has two sons and they are both beta males for life. future divorcees, continuing the cycle of toxic single mommy-hood

At least young Jack is studying physics so he can follow in his father's footsteps, ensuring his future ex-wife has a nice house to live in, just like his mommy

Where was this? Don't say Cali, there are no mountains outside at all.

This is why I don't wear my MAGA hat when I go to work in Harlem. Though it is tempting to see how many googles and sjws I would trigger.

>le femnazi
>Muh gamergate
>I'm a faggot who only likes men
Good job ignoring the most interesting fact retards. Jews make up 2 percent of the population yet every other video like this has a kike but instead of discussing this we just get reddit tier threads focusing on women.
This should be looked at as another prime example of kike lies and bullshit.

her mouth maybe one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Her tounge is too big for her already cartoonishly huge mouth. Make me wanna puke.

That officer was so patient. He deserves a medal

Trump 2016!

Nah all single mommies are like this. She's just slightly smarter than the average because she's Jewish.

You're right tho the neurotic Jewish ladies have come out in full force lately. Truly magnificent

Yeah don't commit crimes in his jurisdiction so he can nap in his car all day.

wut?

All this projection. She should really take a look in the mirror once in awhile.

>She should really take a look in the mirror once in awhile.

Then she'd have nobody else to blame her shortcomings on.

>Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

>Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

Useful idiot for sure

>I'm a grown adult, and I'm allowed to express myself!
>Wait, he's fighting back? How dare you do this to a poor 5 foot woman! That's like bullying a child!

>When I want something, I'm an adult who's able-minded enough to make her own decisions, and don't you forget it!
>When I don't want the consequences of that something, I'm a child who's not strong or intelligent enough to take care of herself! Please don't hold me accountable!

This is one of the many effects of postmodernist "voices of the marginalized" hypocrisy taking root in our society.

she's a tiny woman, she keeps saying that over and over.

I'm tiny and inferior. When I make threats they are supposed to be laughed at and dismissed.
When other people make threats they are big and strong, and they are oppressing me.

The double standard. A convenient tool for all liberals and feminists.

I like how feminists use the words "I'm scared" as if that would instantly end the argument in their favor in an egalitarian society. Of course, then they turn around and think that they're badasses when they call people pussies for doing anything to stop feminist bigotry from fucking them over.

This is feminist hypocrisy at its finest.

That one thousand cock stare...

Of course. God damn these psychotic cunts are all exactly the same. Every fucking time.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw

This is from her radio show

Very well put, user

Didnt this cunt write an abortion of a book?Shes a kike and only got a hook up because she is a god awful kike.

Bullshit. She was so scared of him filming her that she rolled down her window, stuck her head out, and screeched the F word at the guy a bunch of times.

fuggin L E L

This cunt needs a taste of sharia liaw that she's so eager to welcome

Here she talks about how women aren't allowed to get sick but men can, and that's a double standard

forgot the link vocaroo.com/i/s1lj1hRq47mN

She looks like she's on something, definite drug-face.

oh my god how did that cop not cite her he was just ITCHING to cite her i hope that man caught her on camera fucking with his stuff so he could press charges

Her tumblr is a gold mine

She's

>neurotic
>46
>a divorcee of a doctor (doesn't NEED a man, only wants one - guaranteed she treats men like her personal court jester)
>obvious feminist man-hater (bitter, wants a man but can't get one she deems worthy)
>no job
>not even a friend to celebrate her birthday with
>single mommy of two beta boys who are growing up and spending less time with her, although one still kisses her goodnight

honestly she's a caricature of the most bitter type of person on planet Earth. If a woman says something like "MEN DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S FEELINGS" it's just a giant cry for help because she desperately wants a man to care about her feelings.

>MUH 5'4 104 LB DINDU NUFFIN
How many times throughout her life has she used this line?

WHERE'S THE PORN?

I want to bend her over and dick her deep while she rants like in this video.

I almost feel sorry for her.
She is just so bluepilled and hateful and drives good people out of her life.

Will she ever change and learn to love and let go of this hate?

>taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
Hahaha wow I wonder if they've seen the vid

even on her radio show she talks about her size, see below
She has a heart condition too

vocaroo.com/i/s19LfuQVniml

Kek shes so far left even her car's in left hand drive

women are totally safe from consequence in their overpriced cars and a man not breaking the law when they act like passive aggressive cunts giving the finger to strangers is a rather big hit to the ego.

They think their car is an extension of tumblr or something.

>Will she ever change and learn to love and let go of this hate?

No because that would require self-reflection, which means her problems are her own fault, and she's not the amazing person she thinks she is. That is the fundamental difference between lefties and those who believe in the free market.

She blames men
She blames Trump
She blames cops
She blames 'the universe'

anyone but herself. That's why she'll never change and she'll never be truly happy. She may experience happiness, but she'll never experience true self-love because she cannot accept responsibility.

She will never be happy. She's a bad person and you shouldn't feel sorry for her.

If she was as amazing and wonderful as she thinks she is - she wouldn't be single. She's a fucking mess and everyone knows it but herself.

>"Mommy's trying to help stop Amageddon from happening"
>On tweeter
>By using swear words
>stopping "Amageddon" via social media

Yea that's it, this the left and liberalism at work, they don't care about minority, equality or my ass in a pot, no, they just want to be heroes, they want to be the good guys, I'm sure that if you let every liberal in the world pass a test they would all come out with Hero syndrome, this is scary as shit when you know what people with that shit can pull for some recognition.

>(((i'm a white woman)))

I hate this narcissistic cunt so much but the hate feels so good I can't stop .

Judging by how she treats her sons, she has severe abandonment/loneliness issues. When they head off to college or work, they'll be free and she'll end up one of those raving spinsters with more cats than annual family gatherings

>You understand that he lives in a school zone?
>...HE DOESN'T LIVE IN A SCHOOL Z-
>I have his address right here
>ok so?
why is roasties getting blown the fuck out so satisfying lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=CSO7ATLmJbk

Does she get arrested, taxed, and shot at the end? I'd watch that

He said she's a public disturbance and has been doing it multiple times and was trying to get her tags to report it.

Maybe fascism is the answer

>they'll be free

They will never be free of the damage done to them by a neurotic single mommy. They will be betas for life, and they will continue the cycle when their wives inevitably divorce them for their cash just like their mommy did.

Well I hope they muster enough anger to stake out their own path. This household is a ticking timebomb.

everything outside of texas to south carolina needs to get out

That cop was the most chill cop in the history of cops.

my dick

bitch got that Carl the Cuck neck going on there

Mfw i get banned for raiding for posting in a thread exactly like this one yesterday

mcdonalds

Yeah me too.

kek, she asked george clooney for a date

>At the end of the night, my not-date gave me the awkward side-hug of not being at all into me. I’m not mad at him for this. I’m not even mad at myself. It’s not his fault he’s not into me. It’s not my fault, either.
>It's not my fault, either
>It just is.

LOL

"The universe doesnt want me to be in a happy relationship but its not my fault" LOL

YOU'RE 46 YOU DUMBO BITCH

MEN YOUR AGE CAN FUCK 20 YEAR OLDS

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER, BUT YOU ASK FOR EVERYTHING

>Or maybe it’s the lack of available, attractive, suitable single men in Portland.
>Every guy I meet is either too young, too broke, or too busy fucking around.

HAHAHAHA WHY WON'T THEY SETTLE FOR YOU? TRULY A QUESTION FOR THE AGES

NOT EVEN THE GREATEST SCHOLARS CAN FIGURE THIS ONE OUT LOL

>And by suitable, I mean the guy has to be able to take me on a proper date. At least dinner.

HAHAHAHAHA. YOU'RE A FUCK HOLE AT THIS POINT. YOU'RE NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL. NOBODY HAS ANY REASON TO COMMIT TO YOU.

stupid FUCKING retard

who gives a fuck about this gay thread you all live with your moms

Tara plz

Hi Tara.

Just kidding.

But seriously. Hi Tara.

U wanna go normie?

it was a video on youtube in witch a retarded feminist was yelling that the police officer was raping her...

>local celebrity
>sultry look

Classic, everything this bitch says should be in a textbook on case studies of how feminism fucks women up.

We have one of these cunts in Norway as well. She's got a blog that frequently gets published in some newspaper, and she acts and looks exactly like a stereotypical, liberal Jew.
Typical single, late 30s, narcissistic, feminist cunt with tattoos who likes to sleep around, post pictures of herself drinking and want to ban "trolls" from the internet.

wtf i hate trump supporters now
fuckin creepy

I bet she loves this now .... she can play the professional victim card and get on Ellen

You fags better keep this going until she either leaves the internet or apologizes.

Before the show starts you are backstage and can hear “How Soon Is Now?” playing from the bar and you think how 30 years ago that song was you and it was everything but now it just makes you roll your eyes a little and laugh at how overly dramatic both you and the lyrics are

Before the show starts the sexy lead singer hugs you tightly and it almost makes you cry because he smells amazing and his body is lean and muscular and it has been months since a man has held you close like this

No she can't. She's a bitter neurotic nobody. This is like the 3rd or 4th Jewish bag we've triggered this week alone.

She has to have at least one redeeming factor in order to make it to the news. She has none.

>She's crazy
>She's ugly/old
>She's a single mommy
>She has no job

yeah this isn't going anywhere, just like the last couple of Jewish crazies we've triggered.

>I’ve been on Twitter since 2009, and as of this writing I’m close to 9,000 followers. Prior to this election cycle, I mostly tweeted about my lack of money, employment, or a boyfriend. But since the Putrifying Racist Human Orange hasn’t gone away since declaring his candidacy a year ago, I’ve amped up my tweeting, and it’s usually full of swears, especially the big bad F dash-dash-dash word. Now, I love to swear (it’s genetic: I was born in Brooklyn and raised in New Jersey, yo!), but I do NOT swear around my sons, or at least I try to not. The occasional “Jesus Christ!” Maybe a “Goddammit!” But the big ones? Nope. I figure they probably hear enough bad language at their respective schools, so I keep it clean in the hizzy.

>But on Twitter all bets are off, and it never occurred to me that Jack might be seeing whatever I was tweeting. He’d told me he’d muted me, but his friends continue to screencap any tweet of mine they decide is hilarious and then DM it to him, which he’s repeatedly begged them not to do. So of course they keep doing it, because to them it’s the funniest thing in the world to torture him. Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

>Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

Shitty single mother. I wonder if her boy is here, reading.

shes going to murder suicide her kids after trump wins in order to save them

women are fucking insane

>I wonder if her boy is here, reading.

No he's on reddit trying to find a way out of the friendzone, or studying for his physics test so he can make a lot of money for his future ex-wife. He's a beta boy. As bluepilled as they come. Just like his mommy.

And his future ex-wife is gonna love how easily manipulated he is, thanks to mommy training him to 'respect' women.

She's probably be doing them a favor.

>Did this professional victim get what's coming to her?

What?

She got nothing. Nothing happened to her. What, pulled over on the side of the road for 15 minutes? She was 20 minutes late picking up her son from school?

That's not even a punishment, let alone justice.

I'm thoroughly unimpressed with that cop, he totally let that woman bully and browbeat him and dominate the conversation and then he rolled his eyes and let her off with a half-hearted warning just to pull his head out of her window and get some fresh air.

Fuck that cop.

I'm kinda waiting for the nudes.

He was being filmed and he knew that it was pretty much the guy's word vs hers so it's not like he could do anything other than warn her against getting into a confrontation with that guy again.

>My birthday is at the end of this month, the 26th. It will be the fourth birthday in a row without a significant other man person in my life.

>Paragraphs upon paragraphs of men running away as soon as they begin to get to know her

Going back further
>Paragraphs upon paragraphs of "dating the wrong men", "knowing I shouldn't date certain types but do anyways", "fucking them on the 3rd date and wondering why they split", "Other guys are pussies!"

These late night reads make me feel so warmy and fuzzy inside. And why is she such a hypocrite...hmmm?

>because Jewish Mom Guilt

Whats wrong with her eyebrows and mouth.

how the fuck has any guy stayed with her more than 30 seconds

>These late night reads make me feel so warmy and fuzzy inside
this
Just keep this bitter old cretin in mind whenever you get down about how shit women are now; they'll all end up like this cunt

Checked and keked

A delusional blog post where she thinks she has a chance with george clooney

>I had the chance to speak to you at Chelsea Piers when I worked there in 1996 when you were filming “One Fine Day” on the soundstages, but blew it because I couldn’t get close enough to where you were playing basketball in the Field House with Denzel Washington because bodyguards. Ever since then, I’ve always hoped for another chance to dazzle you with my wit, charm, and sass. I’m a catch, ask everyone on Twitter, they know. Let’s hang out, have a few drinks, laugh all night, raise some money for the Human Rights Campaign, and make everyone jealous because we’re the best-looking straight couple there.

>I’ve always hoped for another chance to dazzle you with my wit, charm, and sass
>I’m a catch

I'm gonna guess meth or coke. Meth would really explain a lot.

>he didn't get to fuck taylor and have her write a song about it

Holy fuck this video gave me cancer

Whats funny if you just replaced a few pronouns in there to make it a male stalker, this warpig would probably call the cops.

>As a result, I have two conscientious and empathetic young men who are very protective of their mom. I know my sons will treat their future girlfriends and wives with kindness, caring, dignity, and above all else, respect.

It just gets better and better

>But then there are the trolls. They come at me and they come at me hard, as if they know me, as if they have the first clue, as if they’d ever have the balls to speak to me like that if we met in person. They are afeared of strong, smart, funny women who have original thoughts.
>Oh, you sad, stupid, ignorant, obtuse bad spellers
>bad spellers
>afeared
>I am not sorry I’m an intelligent, outspoken woman.

>if tweeting “fuck u u dumb cunt” or “u need to get laid” or, worse, “your sons better get pussy so they don’t turn into killers” to a stranger is a more gratifying internet experience for you, I want you to take your toys and go the fuck home.
>“your sons better get pussy so they don’t turn into killers”

HAHAHAHAHA holy shit
>2014
that could have been me, before I was IP banned from twitter

No drugs, pure unadulterated bitterness of a neurotic Jewish woman. She's 46 and can't accept the fact that no guy she deems suitable will ever want to commit to a relationship and she will die alone.

Damn, look at her face. She's absolutely thrilled. "Oh boy, I've hit the gold mine. I'm sure gonna show this racist, fascist piece of human garbage."

i reviewed, WE ARE ALMOST AT 1.5. GET ON IT DADS

It's retarded ass bitches like this that gives real feminists a problem. What kind of bizarro fucking world do these women grow up in?

>She's absolutely thrilled.

Probably the first time in 20 years that a man has chased her. LOL!

create the 2nd thread OP

It's called "being a loud-mouthed, self-absorbed cunt".

When a normal, semi-rational person speaks, his intent is usually to engage the other party in an exchange, or to convey a message. Thus, his facial expressions indicate a will to get you to understand and his voice is somewhere within the normal range. She's trying to throw her voice as much as possible (thus, the mouth) and using ridiculously aggressive body language (thus, the eyebrows) because her intent is to project her will onto other people and make them unquestioningly do her bidding because she's the protagonist of the universe, and she's not about to hear the familiar "you're wrong" that's inevitably coming her way.

It's ironic that she criticizes somebody else for being a redneck, because her demeanor is an awful lot like what most people picture when they think "redneck".

My wife's son, who has struggled with his sexual identity for months, was thrust into a particularly bad depression after reading this thread.

But almost as shocking as sexism, is the banality of it. As an adult reader, I was simply bored. There's no other way to put it. It was better than xanax and wine at bed time.

>real feminists
You're joking, right? This is all that's left of this "movement".
The only reason women need feminism today is to protect them from logic and white cis male privilege.

Yay so more normies have our memes.
Kys.

>Here is the pattern, so you can start to pick up what I’m putting down. I meet a guy person.
>And then, within a three-week time frame, just around the time I’m thinking, Oh, this could maybe become a real thing, BOOM, a weirdness occurs (either I’m suddenly dumped or they exhibit a behavior not previously shown...)
>and suddenly I’m not only not dating this guy person anymore, I’ve had to cut him off from my online life because even one glimpse of his name can send me into either a blind fury and/or a shame spiral of self-hatred because I once again repeated the pattern.
>perhaps I should try to date guys who don’t look like the guys I usually go for; maybe the result will be different. But I can’t
>Also, I have this theory that the lack of fluoride in the water in Portland has turned all the men into pussies. The calcium is leached from their bones, making their spines unable to fuse properly, leaving them weak and unable to commit.

LOL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
ITS THE FLUORIDE LOL
GET YA BOY HOOKED UP WITH ALEX JONES
HE GOT THEM FILTERS FOR YA
MAKE ANY MAN COMMIT
LOL

>tall-dark-attractive-smart-funny thing isn’t going so well for me, neither.
Go figure, seeing as you're the exact opposite you fucking ghoul.

>if the guy looks like my uncle’s dad’s grandpa and he’s only 46, I don’t care how much we have in common, I am not going to want to make out with him.
BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE HILLARY CLINTON AND HUMA'S LOVE CHILD YOU BONY, WRINKLED, GHOST JEW

>the very not attractive hit on me with an unjustifiable level of bravado.
In her words:
HOW DARE THEY BE UNATTRACTIVE AND ASK A GIRL OUT? HOW DARE THEY??

>then, I got a message that caught my attention, one filled with humor and just enough self-deprecation that I checked out his profile
man has to castrate himself in front of her, so she knows she'll have the power in the relationship

>don't waste time complaining to old employers
>said the unemployed kike who's unhireable in her town
>I'm strong and independent
>is on food stamps

>this is the most bigoted book I have ever seen in my life. Why would anyone seriously blanket describe black men in such horrible ways, not to mention the anti-semitism, pro corporate authoritarian agenda, and calls for violence against LGBTQ. I have zero faith in Tara Dublin the Nazi, and Amazon in deplorable for selling this trash rag.

My favorite

she's a television star!

orartswatch.org/tara-dublin-earns-her-detective-badge-on-grimm/

>Also, I have this theory that the lack of fluoride in the water in Portland has turned all the men into pussies. The calcium is leached from their bones, making their spines unable to fuse properly, leaving them weak and unable to commit.
L
M
A
O

Alex BTFO

in English this time retard

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

I feel she makes a better case to vote for Trump by what she did than had she did nothing at all. I was going to sit this one ou, but now I feel like it's my duty to vote Trump just to fuck people like this.

she's literally jewish dude

>taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
How do you troll on tumblr? Want to talk shit to her, but how do you use this fucking horrible site?