Would your life be ruined if your Cred Forums post history was revealed?

Would your life be ruined if your Cred Forums post history was revealed?

Feels like everyday we are moving further from online anonymity while new technology looks to analyze every little piece of data we share. With the recent email leaks I wonder how different our lives would be if our internet history was leaked the same way. Would you be fired? Ostracized from your family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't know. i've said some pretty rude shit about niggers but i could probably get over that

If you placed all my posts together they'd probably look more like schizophrenic ramblings than a coherent representation of my actual ideology.

I would need to have a life to begin with.

My parents already know as does my wife and some friends, many of which already held Cred Forums views.

My father was somewhat angry at first, but eventually he admitted that jews have been disproportionately represented in finance, politics, and media. During one of the debates, I can't remember which, Israel kept coming up. I brought this up with him and he looked down, obviously agreeing but unwilling to vocally admit it.

I'd be so fucked, so many liberals in the family I'd be disowned for being a conservative, let alone a Trump supporter. Probably fired as well. Possibly sent to some kind of reeducation camp after spending time in jail for hate speech.

I barely post on Cred Forums, mostly just lurk.
But to answer your question, I'd probably be ashamed to let people know I suck at shitposting

Sometimes I get a bit afraid that Big Brother is watching. Some of my close relatives like my parents know a bit of my powerlevel because they are decently redpilled. But if the full opinions I put on here were documented I would be absolutely fucked

probably fired for using a non-pc vocabulary. Beyond that it would be about the same.

I would be recognized as the literary genius that I am and I will have a solid reputable resume to send to hollywood.

Make my day, CIA.

My life wpuld be ruined if people bothered to read through my youtube comment history.

Funnily enough ive had the link to my channel on my facebook profile for eons. Also work at one of the most liberal part time jobs you can in one of the most liberal cities in america, and have friended nearly everyone i work with

They either dont care or already don't like me

That would be a terrible idea for whoever decides to reveal that info. When you take disenfranchised userbase that has very little to lose in their life and take that away so they have absolutely nothing left to lose, you're gonna see a whole lot of negative consequences.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW.

NSA, FBI, CIA, AND OTHER SPYING FUCKERS, CAN SUCK MY DICK. WHITE NATIONALIST FOR LIFE.

Release how, and to whom? Are they going to send written transcripts to everyone I know? I don't even use kikebook

user makes a good point

You all die someday and face judgement before your next life. The creator has a sense of humor im sure but you will be too busy cowering in fear at what you have done to think of any. The Almighty will be merciful and just but you will still need to pay for hating on they neighbors like your satanic overlords tricked you into doing. Everything is connected.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

My job involves me interviewing googles for gibs so yeah, I'd be pretty fucked.

You just admitted that you fascists are sad and lonely. Heres a tip. Dont be a fascist. Unforseen consequences ahead.

POO

Very few. I openly discuss my views with anyone willing to listen. If people who didn't like it found out, the consequences would not impact my personal circumstances because I have little to no regard for public opinion.

I hope to attain a political career later in life.

I don't get your .gif?

Nope.

No. I work construction. People don't give a flying fuck. My family knows and agrees with my views. My friends have mixed views but are generally ok with mine as long as I don't go full poltard and express my opinions respectfully and with reasoning.

nope its just an IP address and I cracked my neighbor's wifi so what now jewniggers

Oh shit

>"alt right" generation grows up and enters politics
>meme magic becomes real

>tfw not living in a third world shithole like the US, where the government is your biggest enemy
Internet usage is anonymous by default, here. You can even get anonymous prepaid LTE cards if you are really paranoid.

This completely, i'm only posting seriously about half the time, the other half is shitposting like a madman

This. It would read
>fucking niggers
>you people need to do more for the black members of your society.

I love starting white people hate threads.

>An Australians posting history
>An Archive full of laughs

Met an Australian a few weeks ago, they are like that irl, too.
Absolutely bro tier if you like to (and are able to take) banter.

>tfw not living in a third world shithole like the US, where the government is your biggest enemy

That's almost every country. Look at your neighbor, Germany.

I know. Poor Germans have a literal thought police who bash your door in if you don't pay your Lügenpresse fees or post hateful comments on facebook.
Certainly not a country you want to be compared to.