Milo at FSU (The Dangerous Faggot Tour)

Starting in five minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoLs61YwuSM

I'm live at the scene

hes qt

Bump

Stop shilling this shite here. He's fucking leeching off Cred Forums now with all his meme magic shit (which only works with post numbers which means he's gonna attract more cringey false conservatives to Cred Forums) AND he's a fucking gay,coal burning kike who revels in the attention.

Shill for The Right Stuff and The Daily Stormer irl. Make some of his followers aware that the homo Jew does not represent us.

Seems like he's rushing this one to have more open floor time.
He keeps taking off and putting on his glasses every few seconds.

Kike subverting Catholicism.....seems legit.

PepeGate is about ethics in journalism

His new shtick is anti-alt right as he knows theres no money from the alt right coz you lot are a bunch of neets and the middle class liberals kids have the spending power

and last one was cringe worthy with the singing and shit. fucking loser

He seems to be skimming water.

Low energy crowd.

Suck my dick Milo

Wow I hate his mannerisms and his presentation skills. He's a faggot. Moving on.

R u a dingo?

Why are there so many empty seats

Have you just started lurking and posting here?
I've noticed people putting a space between the post number and their post a ton recently, that's not Cred Forums formatting.
Really makes you think..

fuck off faggot. at first, you amused me but now you just need to fuck off and for good

u are a degenerate scum fuck

Fuck off (((Milo))) you've shown your true colors twice already with your money grubbing scams. Get off the coke and crack you drugged out degenerate like.

>not liking Mike Dece

>these """questions"""
LOL XD HARAMBE WHATS COOKIN GOOD LOOKIN

>LOL XD

Fuck off Milo. You lying, scheming, stealing, coalburning faggot Jew.

Nobody wants you here, you are not welcome anymore.