Look at this nigger

Do you think she cares about you? you dying in debt, dying without healthcare and working double shifts to pay the pills?

she hates America because of how people treated her dad. Don't blame her much but the thing is we all are supposed to be acting like grown adults, not little children.

that underbite is crazy. she looks like a frog/fish creature.

damn she's ugly but i'd still hate fuck her and make hussein watch

>Do you think she cares about you?

why should she? you dont care about her.

but her dad did give you health care...so theres that.

Ape is the animal you're thinking of.
And she doesn't just look like one. She is one.

sista sistah

90s nickelodeon was alright

I like her.
I'd play beerpong with her tbqh

>Dat Presidential Monkey Butt

cheeki breeki

We already had healthcare. He just made it expensive and illegal to not have.

>how people treated her dad
He never worked in his entire life. All he did from 17-34 years was smoke the herb jew, eat and sleep. (((They))) paid him to go the best university.

Then he became a politician and had the bills paid by idiots like you.

Never created a single job, never worked 1 day and all he had to do was to make 1-2 hour speech once a month about race inequality

>nigger

you mean dod

Do you think she cares about you? you dying in debt, dying without healthcare and working double shifts to pay the pills?

>We already had healthcare

not according to the first post...

I'd fuck her.

Thanks to the taxpayers, this spoiled bitch got to attend Sidwell Friends School for middle school and high school, which costs over $36,000 a year in tuition.

Yea, and? Its a fucking huemonkey shitposting.

>she

Goddam she is ugly as fuck. Manfaced bitch.

When you parents couldn't afford travel to another state, he was travelling all around the world smocking marijuana and going to parties

I'd throat fuck and race play with her before sending the video to fear old dad

This for some reason liberals act like it was illegal to go to a hospital before obamacare. Youd go in debt for life with one visit.

Instead you go in debt trying to get your coverage paid monthly or get a fine and lose your coverage that has an $50,000 deductible.

>yay obama gave us hospitals and insurance and healthcare and shit

S
H
E

why she always cover her ass?

>always

Whatch doin, rabbi?

wut? can barely understand you you miserable fuck...maybe if you had an education and could get a job you wouldnt be bitching about being poor-- Nobodys fault but your OWN. Quit blaming dindus for your own failures...you sound just like them

sh
h
e

F O O T F A C E

>her dad
Which one, senpai?

>Don't blame her

>you dont care about her.

bullseye.jpg

probably as much as ppl care about her

Hue're right about that

Typical google cheap tacky no class no matter how much wealth