South Park redpilling normies

Reminder that South Park Season 20 (Episode 1 & 2) are literally Cred Forums
MEME MAGIC is spreading the red pill to normies!
to elaborate:
>Men and Women (boys and girls) are being divided
>Women blame the men for what is happening
>We find out the jew was always behind these problems that divide the two sexes
>The innocent are being punished instead of the jew
>The jew is still doing his thing and people's lives are being ruined
another angle:
>women comedians are all hacks and good at nothing
>SJW and women are pussies with a thin skin who can't take anything.
>Their "problem" is a non-issue because they CHOOSE to be offended
>Women use their pussy for punish men
Stone and Parker (the creators):
>Stone has described himself as ethnically Jewish, on account of his mother being Jewish.
>Regarding his beliefs, Stone self-identifies as an atheist.
>Politically, Stone describes himself as libertarian.
>Politically, Parker describes himself as libertarian.
>Parker believes all religions are "silly".
>"All the religions are superfunny to me… The story of Jesus makes no sense to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/full-episodes/wrlyv5/south-park-skank-hunt-season-20-ep-2002
gorillavid.in/z4vhmybqxbpe
eztv.ag/shows/257/south-park/
southparkstudios.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BN09XBjJpmA
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching this now, came to see if there's a thread about it.

Blames it on a nonsensical concept like member berries to get away with it

he's the only one NOT on member berries.

the berries are a different thing, not related to the troll arch. it's about people holding on to the past, and hollywood exploiting nostalgia for a quick cash grab

Why did the member berries start talking to Randy about mexicans and being safe? Was it basically trying to remind him that he was happier before?

>Was it basically trying to remind him that he was happier before?
that's the whole point

people ignoring current problems, and instead getting "high" on their past memories (nostalgia)

This.

People remember the best of a certain era so when people think of the 80's and 90's they think of Magnum PI and Desert Storm instead of the fear of nuclear war and the Oklahoma bomber.

where can i watch this

Are you 15?

Stop posting this Jew cuck show here.

Nothing redpilled about it in any way.

cc.com/full-episodes/wrlyv5/south-park-skank-hunt-season-20-ep-2002

gorillavid.in/z4vhmybqxbpe

eztv.ag/shows/257/south-park/

southparkstudios.com/

I'm not sure where they're going with the member berries arc, but it sure feels like weed to me.

muh google.
thanks man

You guys take this shit with your redpilling memes way too seriously when i was watching that episode with friends they were just shocked that kyles dad was behind it and laughed their asses off nobody cares that he is a jew except you stormfags

OMG I just realized!

Member berries are BLUE PILLS.

Gerold doesn't need them because he has been immunized by red pills. Just wait, another kind of berry is going to show up this season!

holy fuck who cares, it's a tv show

if you don't care, just fuck off.

This.

Notice all the plebbit-tier articles and shitposts about how "SP used to be funny hurrdurr" that cropped up after last week? The idea behind the episode(s) seems straightforward to us because we're relatively redpilled - or at least cognizant of the state of affairs.

I bet the shitstorm will rise again this week as more people get confronted by a South Park that's no longer "on their side". Watch for a heavy shilling increase afterwards, saying the episode is:
>cucked
>Trump BTFO
>really going downhill guyz :^(
>wtf this used to be funny

Personally I'm ambivalent on the show, but it's always easy to tell which group of people get assblasted about media becoming unfunny and too offensive...

top kek that looks funny, sauce on that episode?

watch season 20, episode 1 and 2 (two parter):

Yeah maybe if you come from the country where you're basically subjected to A Clockwork Orange-tier conditioning to not think ill of minorities

Anyone else like how the troll is not a miserable basement dweller but an intelligent and outwardly normal member of society? How he's walking around cheerfully by day while everyone else is miserable and pissed?

This is what trolling actually feels like.

He goes full kike at the end of episode two.

I love to troll pol

>trolling pol
kinda like pissing in an ocean of piss

The Member Berries are faggoty redditors. They're what I imagine most of them sound like anyway.

I cant be the only one who thought that when I say it

South Park is trashy

not really, I know how to trigger pol

Name 5 non 'trashy' TV shows that you watch

>Anyone else like how the troll is not a miserable basement dweller but an intelligent and outwardly normal member of society?
That's the best part of it. It's almost like how everyone is surprised when they find out someone they've personally met is actually a serial killer or something. It's always
>I would have never guessed, he seemed so normal. Not like what I thought a serial killer looked like

Everyone has the impression of trolls or whatever being miserable and dumb people thanks to preconceptions, but the reality is nothing prevents intelligent people from fucking with people or holding unorthodox beliefs or values.

We are still piss.

This. You can try and trigger Cred Forums all you like, but in the end you're trying to shit in a cesspit.

>south park writers makes one of the few Jewish characters on SP a troll.
>hurhur german cuck thinks it's not coincidental, and sucks muslim mens dicks for allah.

I was watching this when it came out. Still watch reruns. I'm 32 now. South park will always be funny. I really think the creators lurk here.

>but in the end you're trying to shit in a cesspit
meaning when you do trigger pol and your shitpost thread goes over bump limit, it's a better achievement than triggering easily triggered tumblrites

The only trolling you do is jerking off those mudslimes, dutchfag.

try harder mate, that stale meme doesn't do much, Mr.60%

is this the second thread about this today? im looking for an image i think might have been in the first threa. it was a bout a conspiracy involving some lady named greenburg and a group called the finders from the 80's? anybody know what im talking about or have the image

yes, this is my second thread. previous thread here:

>jerk jerk jerk
The only sounds you hear, dutchfag.

did you guys see the merchant in the episode?

trey parker posted on a Cred Forums thread the other day. over 20 replies going into some detail.

not even joking!

thanks

it's literally in the OP webm

Before I start watching season 20, should I watch season 19?

here we go

trey parker 4u lads.

yes, the entire SJW bashing started there

read through id's other posts. if not trey then someone high up in the SP team

yallniggas need to read through. i genuinely believe that is trey parker

half way through and so do i

fucking pol

>Oh boy here we go again, with the barely enough intelligence to produce a shitpost.
>See flag
Is there even any whites left in Germany?
On the topic at hand: Name on show on mainstream media more redpilled than South Park.

holy shit, member berries are related to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BN09XBjJpmA

Wont really matter all you need to know:
>Season 20 gentrified south park
>PC culture invaded
>pc principle was established to fix school
>pc principle was a meme advertisement by shills shilling the PC platform
>South park gets "reinvented" for the pc generation
>Mr. Garrison becomes trump to stop this
>But its too late, south park has already been PC'd
New season starts off with PC still a problem and basically says 4shit exist because people are just shitty, and shitty people on the web have a hivemind. Its literally making fun of people that cant distinguish between individuals and the groups they belong to. The jew meme that 4shit is latching on to is just a way to troll them. Its easy to troll retards like you and everyone else that post here. It also makes fun of both Candidates. The more the jew conspiracy meme grows here the better. This way "normies" can know their trolls.

>trolls live in their basement hand have a sad existance
>Gerald is feeling great
feels good man.

What the fuck do you think his wine is made of?

They emphasize the wine quite explicitly.

member berries are blue, his wine is red.

get it?

screen cap this post goyim

>the color of juice vs the color of skin

The twist is going to be he's on a variant of member berries that make him feel younger and less inhibited.

Member Berries themselves represent nothing more than people being nostalgic and circlejerking about it. And trolling is the corruption of that, where people circlejerk negatively on something.

It is not a redpill vs bluepill thing. That's from the Matrix, and so cliche I doubt the South Park guys would do it.

>>the color of juice vs the color of skin
>still not getting it
blue vs red pill

>he's on a variant of member berries that make him feel younger and less inhibited.
that is 100% incorrect

I've noticed that while interacting with SJWs on twitter. When they write stupid shit and get BTFO their first response is "wow you must be so miserable and uneducated".

Member when Tweek and Craig where together?

I lost it when Butters literally said
>didn't do nothing

someone post the screen shot of geralds head shadow as a giant nose from episode 2

The first time I watched episode 1, Memberberries seemed identical to Cred Forums posters. A dense bunch of uniformly anonymous voices playing at your nostalgia chords until you are hooked.

Uncommon!

>south park redpilling normies
This isn't 2000 moron, more people come on Cred Forums than watch south park.

it's in the webm in op you fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs

You get the joke then. Its in there for a reason.

I absolutely can't believe that the dumb cucks in this tread didn't get/post this image until 3/4 down, and when you did, I'm the only one to respond.

The happy merchant shows up all over the place here, is literally featured in a south park episode, and barely anyone notices

Top kek, your digits show the truth

I need that.

Sadly, I had this thought as well.

'Member pokemon cards, I 'member. 'Member when your home town was only white. I 'member. 'Member when the Chinese hadn't already bought all the prime real estate and collectively inflating the price.

I 'member.

In that same episode the tour guide for the Museum of Tolerance has a star of david necklace too

You realize South Park has been making Jew jokes since the 90s right?

And that Jews having a big nose is an age-old stereotype, not a Cred Forums thing, and that people have talked about this in different threads?

Fuck off and stop posting fatties.

really? which episode is that?

While I can't think for myself, I still think the reception for this episode that I copied from Wikipedia is a suitable affirmation about my vaguely defined opinion about the episode -- mediocre:

Jesse Schedeen from IGN rated the episode a 6.2 out of 10, classifying it as "Okay." Schedeen enjoyed the jokes and gags from the episode, but felt the "many warring subplots failed to coalesce into a satisfying whole."[1] Kevin Johnson with The A. V. Club rated the episode as B+, and commented how he enjoyed the fact that the show "has managed to consistently find ways to reinvent itself, whether by leaning harder on its satirical edge, developing its cast in deeper, unique ways, improving the scale of the animation, or establishing longer story arcs."[2] Chris Longo with Den of Geek gave the episode 2.5 out of 5 stars, and noted that this season already appears to be "converging into some big conspiracy, which hasn't been the show's strength."[3]

>until 3/4 down
it's in the OP

Not the picture. What I meant is that in that scene with Kyle's dad, it is a crystal clear reference to the happy merchant, hand rubbing and everything. Id have thought it'd be all over Cred Forums

>Member berries are BLUE PILLS.

No they're not. If they were, they'd whisper blue-pilled things.

>"Member loveable harmless googles like Gary Coleman and Webster?"
>"Member Hands Across America?"
>"Member saving the whales?"

And Gerald is drinking wine MADE of member berries. He's addicted and literally drunk on them

fuck off faggot, the post you replied to, is literally an image, of which the entire scene is in the OP

JIDF FINALLY BEING EXPOSED

Personally, I think they probably should've waited until after the election to make this season, but I guess they wanted to have some influence. We'll have to see what else they do before we come to any conclusive judgments about this season, but so far it has been a mixed bag for me.

Pros:
>Pretty funny so far
>Calling out female comedians
>Naming the Jew
>Gender wars
>Cartman is now an SJW

Cons:
>Seems to be portraying Clinton as the better choice, and the underdog
>Memberberries recalling conservative values; seems to be blaming shallow nostalgia for the surge in today's conservatism.

>>Seems to be portraying Clinton as the better choice, and the underdog
nope.

they portray her as the old cunt who is almost dying, and has no fans because everyone hates her.

that image is JIDF cucking you
>how to make pol distrust themselves
>tell them we are among them
>rub hands
>see pol dissolve

You're right about that, but then consider the fact that Mr. Garrison clearly has no idea what he's doing and is actually a Hillary plant.

>and is actually a Hillary plant.
no he isn't

We need more Berries

we need less trip and name-fags

Mr. Garrison is literally trying everything he can to lose the election. He picks up the phone and starts campaigning for her, for fuck's sake. He gets pissed off when they tell people they don't have to stand for the anthem because he missed a chance to look an asshole and throw the election.

Kek you're right

I guess I'm the Skype after all

Most salient post on Cred Forums

We need more white people & dads

Nothing could be more "normie" than south park. I love that you guys think you're part of some underground movement because of something you saw on tee vee. Hardcore bros I bet your moms are gonna be so pissed when they find out

mde presents world peace. sopranos

>white people & dads
well, you won't find any in mexico

>seems to be blaming shallow nostalgia for the surge in today's conservatism.
Nope, they're pointing out that when people have those "member" moments, they always leave out things usually considered unpleasant
>"oh the 50s were good times"
>let's just forget that we lived with the constant fear of complete annihilation

You're an absolute retard if you think these people don't post here. It's a fucking anonymous board, anyone can, and subversion will always be the way by which they seek to change public opinion.

Everything in that image is true. Look at how when Evalion was being posted on Youtube and Cred Forums, they kept screaming and spamming Cred Forums about how she was "part-Jewish" and a "coalburner" and a "shill" even though there was no evidence for it.

Divide & Conquer is also typical of them, like you pointed out in the OP, and they do it on social media and Cred Forums. Why do you think Soros is funding groups like BLM?

every shill put on Cred Forums, is a shill wasted, as the same shill would get more done on reddit.

therefore, I thin Cred Forums is just full of cucks, when you see pro kike shit, it's usually an israeli, an american jew, or some american """christian""" jew worshiper or some schizo retard

(Well, at least)
We love Memes

>I love to troll pol

>not really, I know how to trigger pol

JIDF detected.

>every shill put on Cred Forums, is a shill wasted, as the same shill would get more done on reddit.
Cred Forums and Pepe the Frog literally just got referenced in the context of the general election, all over the media, and by fucking Hillary Clinton. I bet you think CTR doesn't exist too.

>Believing this

Damn, now THIS is thick. Not a fat woman and people going "THICCC"

How the FUCK can any of you claim these episodes are proof the show is redpilled? What about the part of the show where they use Mr Garrison to make fun of Trump? (Trump/Garrison doesn't have any actual plans once he gets elected so he panicks and tries to throw away the election by doing outrageous shit)

well, they just have to shit on both sides to avoid being accused of being biased

>We find out the jew was always behind these problems that divide the two sexes
>>The innocent are being punished instead of the jew
>>The jew is still doing his thing and people's lives are being ruined

I'd say that Gerald is the only correct one in this situation. He's also the only happy one in real life, since he lets out all his venom online. While everyone else is notably miserable in the real world all the time and walking on eggshells and dividing against each other.

Only the troll is well adjusted in this situation. Because he's the only one who doesn't take being online as a substitute for life, he doesn't treat it as this stupidly serious thing.