GLENN BECK ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN

GLENN BECK ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TLh1JDvDuY
youtu.be/fIKhr158cD4
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/20/ex-exec-sues-erratic-reckless-paranoid-glenn-beck.html
youtu.be/40rF0wPIyZE
thedailybeast.com
youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=-FEL0cTwq88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe time to go to the wood shed

HYYaagHGhh

youtube.com/watch?v=9TLh1JDvDuY

Lol like his fatass can survive in the wilderness.

If doubles, Beck doesn't come down from the mountains

this is what happens when you're a zionist biblecuck that takes things way too far

lol

the cuckservatives were BTFO today, once and for all

He came out earlier today and said that globalism was good and nationalism was bad. He claims that no one on the right knows what globalism is but him.

off by one

but mine was doubles :3
pls kill urself glenn
right after trump is sworn into office and we start bulldozing synagogues

My priesthood is rising.

Did he actually say that? What a cuck.

Unabomber 2.0.

THE PRIESTHOOD SHALL RISE AGAIN

Stupid Mormon.

hey fuck you ok he spent a $3000 on a bucket of freeze dried rice and water filters
hell be fine

Checked and kek'd

This is the greatest election of all time.

I can't even imagine the punishment Kek has in store for him. Maybe Kek will lead him into the mountains for real. Where he will die a slow and agonizing death

Yah he claims nationalism can only be tied to new-nazis.

Where do you think he hid the body when he raped and murdered a young girl in 1990?

Beck is such a cuck
>Muh praying for God to cure the false Jews of their evilness
>Muh free will
choose one and only one

Why is Beck fatter than Chris Christie?

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

You should see his followers. They think that God is rightfully punishing us with leftist politicians. Glenn then tells them that him and his audience will save America one day and there will be statues of them everywhere.

>implying our founding fathers didn't quickly pass tariffs
wew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prepare to see trump get 95% of the Republican vote now. Thank you based rato

THE CRUZMISSILES ARE OFFICIALLY DEFECTIVE

So he has given up on delegates, I see.

Hahahahah

>Audience

He will be gone soon hopefully. But who will replace his slot?

i'm so glad his media ""empire"" is failing.

You guys should read about the guy suing him. Basically says that Beck is a paranoid nut who thought himself to be the next Walt Disney and completely neglected his political angle and it all fell apart and is losing money fast.

This is what happens when you turn politics into some religious crusade to be the best goy that no one ever was. He and the evangelicals needs to seriously stop with the jew worship

Oh man I was listening to this goober earlier today. He would never have seen this coming.

I feel like he literally might not come back. Kek.

You got a clip of this?

>Glenn Beck is claiming that the terms Globalism and Nationalism are currently being used as a code word by modern day NatSocs
He's not wrong.

Becky is an ass pounding cuck with a hard on for extreme humiliation. Doesn't take Sigmund Freud to realize planting his face in a pile of orange cheetoh crumbs symbolizes some very twisted shit.

Becky quietly enjoys getting chucked by Trump at every turn and having his career destroyed. Cheetoh residue is the closest he'll ever get to having his face buried between his poor wife's legs after the Donald has his way with her. Pathetic.

Mountain Jew

That gay khaki leg cross. What the hell?

yeah he's right about that.

PRIESTHOOD

A mystical world exists where he can escape the mean old Alt-right. He just has to look down the barrel of a gun and pull the trigger.

I jajajaja'd at ur post ese....

This is part of why I don't go to church anymore, despite me identifying as a Christian. It's like they all just completely ignore the verse in Revelations where Christ addresses those who say they are Jews but are not.

They don't have the necessary humility to be true Christian leaders. Their arrogance is what undid them.

Most Christian Republicans were willing to admit they were wrong about Trump and get behind him as the Trump train took off and Trumps viability was demonstrated over and over. Most non-echo people on the normie Conservative Right are willing to admit that conservatism may have been wrong, and that Ethno-Nationalism may be right, and are increasingly willing to take on elements of our platform.

Beck is too arrgoent and lacks the humility to consider our ideas and look at the merits of our arguements. Almost everyone else has the humility to admit they could be wrong about Trump, and to come around to him. Not the manic egotists.

>Saint Anthony had a vision where the whole world was full of snares and traps. He cried to the Lord, "Oh good Lord, who may escape from these snares?" A voice replied, "Humility".

Also wtf sponsored by old navy and adidas? Wew

The mountains where he allegedly buried his alleged murder/rape victim?

>Maybe it's time to go to the mountains for a while

Holy shit my sides

Isn't this what the cult wears before they drink the kool-aid?

I see this in every Glenn Beck thread but never any sauce. Really makes me think tbqh.

I can't wait for him to start drinking again

It's got to be shopped kek
Mormons lol

>Cruz endorses Trump

when did this happened? did Cruz finally realize Trump is going to win and start licking asshole?

That's cause they always get the date wrong on purpose. It was 1992

So suicide watch population is now:
Yeb!
Glenn Beck
Anyone else?

>the word racist is meaningless start calling them 'nativists' instead to shame them

IT WUZ DA NAT ZEES!

a few hours ago

Doesn't answer the allegation.

i cant get my eyes off Big Don's golden hair

That IT guy that posted his furry shit on plebbit.

the cult with the running shoes all chopped off their manhood before killing themselves iirc

youtu.be/fIKhr158cD4

look how fucking bloated he is, i'm sure he's already there and has probably been there for the last year or so as he powerlessly watches his life's work crumble

TheBlaze isn't going anywhere, and Beck haters have been informing us that his ""media empire"" has been failing ever since he launched it, as extension to the way the left began telling everyone that Glenn Beck was finished ten years ago. They too called attention to 'the guy suing him,' and neither has that case accomplished shit. They only time you ever hear about it is when some new Beck hater wants to tell you he's 'being sued by that guy,' but they never bother getting into what it's all supposed to mean.

Glenn Beck is a very unstable silly goose.

I think getting eaten by a bear or a mountain lion in nature's beauty would really help him clear his head.

>rightwingwatch

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/20/ex-exec-sues-erratic-reckless-paranoid-glenn-beck.html

some excerpts:
“Beck began to refer to himself as Walt Disney and went so far as to paint ‘Walt’ above his door and ‘Roy’ above Balfe’s door,” the lawsuit goes on, in a reference to the entertainment legend’s older brother and business partner Roy Oliver Disney.

Beck insisted his work with news be quashed, sometimes refusing to participate in a show entirely if it contained a news segment. He spent Mercury’s money developing films, planning amusement parks, and planning to reinvent the healthcare industry starting by building his own hospitals. In the summer of 2013, Beck even produced a live stage show called ‘Man in the Moon’ that cost over $2 million for a single night run.”

The lawsuit continues: “Beck also became suspicious of almost everyone. He began terminating employees, including those who had been with the company for more than a decade. Balfe navigated these terminations for Beck at his request, working hard to ensure that they did not result in the release of information that was embarrassing and potentially devastating for Beck’s brand.”

Balfe’s lawsuit narrates: “In April 2011, Fox News made the announcement the production staff was expecting—they were parting ways with Beck. With his mainstream media presence shrinking, Beck decided to leave New York and move to Texas. Although Mercury had a full-time staff of around 200 and complete studios and production facilities in New York, Beck—the primary host—decided he could no longer remain in New York.

“The vast majority of the staff refused to make the move to Texas, and therefore only certain production staff joined Beck in the beginning. Despite the limited staff, Beck leased (and later purchased) the Studios at Las Colinas, a 72,000 square foot production space."

It's from a slander or libel case. It's not true, but some guy started saying it and the rumor spread like a wildfire. Hence the reason why you see it in every thread.

beck is worth 100 million. poor beck.

HahahahahahHahahHHHHaaa

He ate.

Haven't even warmed up yet Glenn

>weighed in

brutal. maybe the wilderness will help him clear his head and trim his waist.

Man this sucks.

I was a legit glenn beck fanboy in 2004-2010. I went to every single one of his live performances. Bought all his books. Even purchased 10 copies of Glenn Beck's Common Sense and handed them out to local libraries.

I was a glenn beck insider subscriber. Listened to him a good 6+ hours a day, even relistening to old episodes of the radio show.

Then it all went to shit when he got back from the Restoring Courage rally in Israel..

Dan Andros wasn't a writer or co-host on the radio show. Glenn hired Pat full time. Two studio locations. It all fell apart so quickly.

Glenn fired everyone that got him where he was and got in bed with the jews. Sad.

I was even able to dig up a purchase receipt for the insider club from 2009.

dae remember Trump crashing Glenn's Nevada caucus site mid speech? Truly a great time to be alive.

youtu.be/40rF0wPIyZE

>thedailybeast.com
>rightwingwatch

Bang up, unbiased resources you guys go to for all your Beck news that's fit to print. So some guy got fired in a restructure and that means Beck is finished, same as all those other times Beck was finished. Got it.

>America is an idea, not a country.

is glenn beck just a globalist puppet?

>22
>44
fucking madman

kek

>Glenn fired Jay and replaced him with Salsetto
I don't hate Salsetto but what the fuck

remember his big thing like almost a decade ago was crying.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

damn the primaries were great

Wah---no responsibility---the jews fault---wah-wah..

Do they seriously want to be left in the dust hugging the constitution?

I mean I'm all for the constitution and all, but Cruz didn't have the slightest chance. 40 something percent of the population doesn't even identify as christian.

Matthew 24:16

The "first hispanic president" speech was the best

Fuck off JIDF

Back in the Bush years and early Obama regime time he was pretty big and sometimes even mentionned in the Canadian media. Does anyone even still listen to this faggot anymore?

Back when I was listening 5 years or so ago the world was ending every other week. He always says shit like this.

>I'm just gonna go into the woods for a while...
>Learns guerilla warfare
>Becomes an expert in fertilizer bombs
>Learns to collect water / grow food to self-sustain
>Begins bombing Trump hotels until his "Thesis" is published

F

>I was a legit glenn beck fanboy

Why?

What heck is this hive mind sorcery. It's happening a lot lately.

I bet Cruz knows about #HillarysHealth

HAPPENING

Remember when he pissed his pants??

I can't wait. Praise kek!

Getting a Heavens Gate vibe off of that image

youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM

G L E N W A V E

Kek wills it!

He's starting to look like Jerry Falwell.

Beck killing himself over something Cruz said would be literally the only reason I could ever like Cruz.

Beck still has got the 3rd most listened to show in America, and a growing independent network, so yeah.

Every time there's a programming or personnel change, that doesn't imply a guy was fired.

I wish I saved that WebM of Trump's arrival interrupting him in Iowa or wherever that was.

>growing independent network

Is that why all his top talent left The Blaze? His suicide is inevitable.

May the Priesthood Rise friendo
youtube.com/watch?v=-FEL0cTwq88

Glenn Beck spent years trying to make Americans afraid of Muslims, and now that the right decided to nominate a guy who promises to protect America from them he acts shocked.

Good. Fuck that religious whack job. He went full retard years ago and it's a miracle he still has listeners at all.

Glenn Beck is a faggot.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

No it's pretty much done.

>America won't vote for a Christian
Except they have every single time.
In any large organization people come and people go. What does that have to do with the fact that Beck today has access to more TV than he did the year before?

W E T
E
T

never listen to this crying faggot. as America is made great again, useless cucks like Beck will just fade into obscurity. A life of alcoholism and loneliness awaits this shit spewing gas bag.

Unless you are the CEO of Premiere Networks, I don't believe you have any say in the matter.

He named Soros all the way back in 2008, before anyone was doing any legit research on the Jew. All these big head evil motherfuckers (soros, alinsky, Frankfurt school, etc.) were being talked about by a specific brand of conservative back in the late 90's/late 00's early(very early) 10's. Beck talked about Soros all the time on his show when he was on fox. Andrew Breitbart talked about Saul alinsky at length in his book "righteous indignation" that he released just before his death. He talked about how leftists use shaming and image destructing tactics to keep conservatives from saying things that go against the accepted narrative. If you delegitimization your opponents cause, then there's no need to debate the merits of it, etc. Pat J. buchanan was talking about the Frankfurt school in the 90's. These are specific types of right wing conservatives. Right wingers that were relevant at a time too soon. Now that one has gone crazy, one is too old to do anything impactful, and the last has passed on, these things they crusaded against are becoming the the general attitude and current cultural zeitgeist.

Beck did good work. But that's all in the past. But I can't hate on him for naming the Jew. If there's one thing he did right, it's that.

that face
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>rightwingwatch

Again.

Okay, someone explain this to me again;

Who does the religious right hate Donald again? I got a hardcore Cruzlim that's voting for some guy name Castle and he bashes Trump every day and doesn't say a peep about Clinton.

Interesting passage.

BTW, do you recall what Donald Trump had to say about the right wing of American politics when one of those guys you list as admirable beat him for the Reform Party nomination back in 2000?

This. He did good work at the time. His histronics and religious grandiosities got the better of him and he self-immolated over Trump.

>[Why] does the religious right hate Donald again?
they don't. his strongest base of support is with evangelicals.

screen cap this post goyim

>America is an idea
Go fuck yourself, Glenn.

>implying he isnt right

The only mountain this faggot is climbing is brokeback mountain.

>alt right meme
No ty

because these people are democrats that are so religious it forces them to vote republican

Maybe he will discover relevance on the mountaintop.

>Cruzlim that's voting for some guy name Castle
Why is Castle even running? His policies are almost the same as Trump's.

I AIN'T MADE YOU MAN YET BOY

>Maybe it is time to go to the mountains for a while
What did he mean by this?

only he and the zodiac killer know...

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

He was talking about Switzerland, dopes.

>Does anyone even still listen to this faggot anymore?
He's the mormon Alex Jones

Of course he's right. Why do you think Beck evokes hate here of the same kind when he was dropping the Soros bombs?

Glenn Beck debunks all of Alex Jones conspiracy theories, while Alex Jones whines that Glenn Beck is copying his material when Beck has on his show a guest who also happened to have appeared on Jones' show. the two don't have much at all in common with each other beyond that.

>the two don't have much at all in common with each other

Their style is what I was referring to.
Alex used to be a regular on Coast-to-Coast AM
They both take a few grains of sand and make them into a mountain.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Beck BTFO what a cuck!

Kek

>Their style is what I was referring to.
I don't see their style as being particularly similar. Do they both get excitable at times? Sure, but then most every engaging radio personality does that.
>They both take a few grains of sand and make them into a mountain.
But as to the conclusions both are able to reach on scant information, I refer back to my original point. Jones' constructs fantastical plots, convenient, demonic enemies, heaping one full-of-holes theory on top of another, and when they don't serve a purpose any longer he'll pivot away from them before latching onto another. Beck's theories remain fairly consistent, reinforcing, perhaps mocked but largely unchallenged, and serves as backdrop over time to his continually evolving worldview.

I give his media company another year until they run out of cheetos money. Like AJ America only no one cares

>He named Soros all the way back in 2008, before anyone was doing any legit research on the Jew.
Bullshit. Go fuck yourself, you bible thumping cryptokike. It's not like Soros magically materialized when your dipshit television preacher mentioned him and it definitely wasn't the first time someone name dropped that old bastard either.

Glenn was FUNNY back in the mid 2000s.

Rip funny beck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
>In 1971, he moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water, in Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse while learning survival skills in an attempt to become self-sufficient

Glenn begins his wrath of terror soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle

Someone make a version of Rip Van Winkle with Glenn Beck.

In case you don't remember, Rip Van Winkle ventured up a mountain and fell asleep(sometime before the Revolutionary War). He then wakes up many years after the revolutionary war has taken place, and sees how much has changed now that America is a free country.

The story was written to support the Revolution, to show how life could carry on without British rule.

We need a version where Glenn Beck falls asleep and wakes up ~8 years from now after two terms with President Trump.

Anyone up for it?

Classic Glenn Beck right here.

"Tune in tomorrow I'm going to BLOW THE LID off Obama and what he thinks of the military"

>the next day

"Ladies and gentlemen *starts to cry* Obama had a Marine hold an umbrella for him in the rose garden" *Pat and Stu begin screaming as Glenn drops to his knees wailing* "This is what the Lord has warned us about! These are the trying times!!!"

STFU Glen

This deserves a You Cant Stump The Trump video.

>I give his media company another year until they run out of cheetos money
Beck revealed just a few days ago that his company had retired a backload of debt the company has been burdened with for years and was looking to expand after the restructure.
>Like AJ America only no one cares
Funny that you would imply in your phrasing that, to contrast to the Blaze's operation, Al Jazeera ever had someone to care about them; their ratings were practically zero from the moment of inception to their folding up ent.

>ooh, nazi fight! Grab the cheetos
That user didn't assert Beck was the first to ever give attention to Soros, of course. Only that he had. Still does.

It's a photoshop you mongs

Yeah but Ted was a mathematical genius, Glenn is a two bit conman and a nutball.

GETTTT