Google meme

>google meme
What the fuck, are you people 12? Call them niggers if you want to be edgy, don't make up your own autistic catchphrase to seem hip and trendy. All you google faggots need to kys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36470879
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The purpose is to tarnish Google's name which is their entire brand. We call niggers niggers all day every day here and it is now meaningless. Suddenly switch to google, media catches on, (which they have) and suddenly everyone has in the back of their mind that google is synonymous with nigger. It's genius.

addendum:

>shill

No one cares what Cred Forums meme is currently trending, especially google. How fucking dumb do you have to be to think this is some movement?

It's in order to troll Google faggot. Nothing too do with being edgy, you fucking skype. /thread

You idiots seriously think you're a part of a huge revolutionary movement? Off yourself basement posting faggot

>No one cares what Cred Forums meme is currently trending
Really?

>/thread your own post
ffs not surprised the idiots who are behind this whole google thing are dumbass underaged sub 70 IQ harambes

>pepe is a Cred Forums meme
yeah, no. Pepe represents the 'alt-right,' not you Cred Forums autists

It's changed, its not google anymore after we found it was a leftist plan to make us look dumb

We improved it by changing it to dod

STFU you skype.

>seecrit club has seecrit rules
this meme will be over within a week, I guarantee you

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36470879

etc.

already starting
>newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

that's the old one, dont spread misinformation its only going to confuse everyone

sounds like someone is upset

keep trucking, mah googles

Thanks you for Trumping the Traitors!
$0.02 has been deposited into your cum sock!

No, you're wrong. This one is stupid.
Skype makes no sense, it literally is the self-censorship with no purpose. Skype dindu nuffin.

>implying anyone outside of Cred Forums cares about these memes
You really think google will change its search engine because of a few idiots forcing a meme? Time to join the real world kiddo

>he doesn't understand what we're doing
Dumb fucking google

>heh, memes are my life so tough luck

I hope so

>GIDF please leave

Call niggers "niggers" here. Call niggers "googles" on youtube and twitter and shit, to avoid censorship and tarnish their branding.

Not that fucking complicated

Haha google actually pays their staff to make shit like this? They must be really desperate baka

>Google

Is a CTR subversion psyop. They don't get paid if they use the word nigger in a post.

No, because hurting dindu feelings online = jail. We've got no choice but to play (((their))) game.

Even journalists are writing about Dod

hnnnnng
thanks hun

STOP IT YOU GUYS IT'S NOT FUNNY. GOOGLE'S BRAND IS EVERYTHING TO THEM. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE BUILDING AN EMPIRE ONLY TO HAVE A BUNCH OF DUMB NECKBEARD MOUTH BREATHING RACISTS RUIN EVERYTHING WITH MEME MAGIC. PLEASE STOP!!!!!!

Poor damage control. Dod has no meaning behind it, might as well just stick with nigger. Google it is

>journalists
blog-tier websites don't count as news sources

Not changing the search engine but ending up on the new which it already has. Everyone hears about it and remembers it.

Agreed OP.

I'm not going to say Google because a bunch of neckbeards think their precious website is being targeted.

NIGGERS

She looks like Brianna Wu.

>because hurting dindu feelings online = jail.
you have to be 18 to post here.

Why is that not okay but it;s okay for a bunch of dumb mouth-breathing googles to ruin everything with constant leeching?

Black people should be ashamed of googles.

Because whoever is paying them will have such a hard time figuring out that they're dodging the rules....you dumb fucking google

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FORCED MEME

cancer should just leave

>shill

>thinking a new chan slur will kill "nigger"

Ok friend.

>Call him a shill/jew and I win

>Starposting

>Media sees google being used as a synonym for nigger on Cred Forums
>Makes articles about those Cred Forums boys doing rude things again
>People read this, and due to the stigma of Cred Forums, disregard it, or maybe mention it to a friend and forget about it since few people are actually going to be nervous of saying google incase someone actually thinks they mean nigger
>Since the meme is being fucking forced so hard here, rather than subvertly across other normal social media sites, its never going to fruit outside of our echo chamber
Fuckin retarded plan, my man.

I have never heard of starposting. Are reaction images beyond your comprehension?

kys

>newfag

>We call niggers niggers all day every day here and it is now meaningless.

It means niggers. What the fuck?

>too scared to post past one word
oldfags gtfo, why are you proud to waste your life memeing with 12 year olds?

>this will never work

Just like Hillary, you shill

Hillary imploded, do you read news outside of Cred Forums?

When you see it do you recoil at all? It's nothing to you and the rest of the world knows that Cred Forums uses it excessively. But most of the world does not read Cred Forums so our use of it over any other word is arbitrary at this point, and if we can tarnish a brand and have some fun for a while, I don't see a problem, do you?

>angry fourty-year-old man

pepe was founded as a meme here and the altright sprouted from many ideals that form here.

>It's nothing to you and the rest of the world knows that Cred Forums uses it excessively

No we don't. We've got dindus, basketball americans, nogs etc.

Hell Dindus was even used in that case against those /k/ retards who made that video before going to that BLM protest

pretty much

David Duke has already started using the google meme in tweets about Charlotte, it's only a matter of time before the media moves from nazi frogs to this; in fact it's already happening:
craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred Forums-aims-fill-google-racism-following-war-trolls
The aesthetics may appear cancerous but the idea is gold. It can work, because in terms of application it's not much different than the Sam Hyde shooter meme. If you don't like the text version, turn your attention to pic related.
>Pepe represents the 'alt-right,' not you Cred Forums autists
>implying there's a difference
Newfag redditor detected. The alt-right is literally just Cred Forumstards who post on twitter. 99% of MSM coverage on it constitutes this.

There is no alt right, it's a bullshit media term to generalise the politically incorrect views expressed here. That could be supporting Trump, wanting to gas the jews or anything else inbetween.

Why is it dod now?

Sorry friendo, you'll need spicier opinions than that to stop this meme.

Did you know that skypes have tons of fun unique chromosomal anomalies (e.g. Tay-Sachs) that are a result of their genetic bottlenecking and subsequent generations of incest?

You're fucking retarded. MSM declares it another shoah when we make a forced meme. Lurk moar faggot.

proving my own point that your a retarded google. thanks.

>fun unique chromosomal anomalies
Do they have any effects?
Like widespread peanut allergies or anything?
I know nothing about genetics and the one thing I thought I did know (blue eyed dad + blue eyed mom = blue eyed kid because blue eyes are recessive) I've been told I was wrong about because reasons.

Do you really think anyone would fall for that?
You made your bed Google, now lie in it.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your google wallet

.02 shekels have been deposited into your account!

Shut the fuck up, you dumbass google

You're right, it should be Tait