INDIA-PAKISTAN WAR HAPPENING GENERAL

NOW REPORTS OF HEAVY TROOP MOVEMENTS IN #KASHMIR.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/pakistan-prepares-operational-plan-selects-targets-in-india-report/articleshow/54480738.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VkoQElRsVI
youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFE4pJJcM
youtu.be/ak4mslKax9c
rt.com/news/360384-russia-pakistan-joint-exercise/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5IfryrCVs
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_84C3fpuI
youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48
youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
youtube.com/watch?v=WCTKcd2Ko98
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rafale-to-give-Indian-Air-Force-combat-edge-over-Pakistans-F-16s/articleshow/54491180.cms
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/pakistan-military-prepares-for-a-possible-indian-attack/2016/09/22/def9eaea-80d4-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_story.html
dawn.com/news/1285619/army-will-defend-every-inch-of-pakistan-gen-raheel
discord.gg/PPEjK
india.liveuamap.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Research_Laboratories
m.timesofindia.com/india/Russia-joins-Pakistan-in-anti-terror-drill/amp_articleshow/54490904.cms
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1sOiLptG18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get ready lads, india's about to become a superpooper 2020

>Honorary Crusaders
>Remove Kebab
>Annex Paki Kashmir

youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFE4pJJcM

Kek they keep pushing the date back, used to be 2020, now 2030.

youtu.be/ak4mslKax9c

EVERYONE

Watch this video before you read any other fucking posts in this thread.

Aloo Akpooar

Pakistani Pigs
Plundered Pajeets Prophecy of Poop
Pajeet Proclaimed Profusely
Pajeets Pigs of
Prohibited Pakistani Poop
Problematic
Plausability of Plutoneum Produced Pollution
Poop
Particles of Polluted Poop
Pleasantly Pressing Pepe's
Pronunciation of the Poetry
of the Polluted Particles of Poop

>Furthermore, there was a report that Indian forces had crossed the Line of Control near Uri and eliminated 20 terrorists in a surgical strike. This though was denied by Indian Army sources.
>Across the border, military preparations seem to have begun in earnest. Pakistan declared a no-fly zone across some of its northern regions where Pakistan Air Force conducted combat exercises which were later termed 'routine.' On Thursday night, a Pakistani journalist even tweeted that F-16 jets were flying over Islamabad in what may have been an air drill.

>implying anything is going to happen
they have nukes

To where would the horde of refugees escaping from the nuclear fallout would migrate?

this is crazy, whats going on?

Sikhs are awesome.

Not for next 14 days at least, first ever Joint Pak-Russo military exercise is happaning in that area, causing massive butthurt in Indian military/diplomatic ranks

>rt.com/news/360384-russia-pakistan-joint-exercise/

>Butthurt

Just the hourly rumbling in their arses telling them to poo.

No nation will ever use nukes, screencap this

Good. I hope Pajeet destroys those inbred orcs.

because of mutually assured destruction right?

>the feel when the whole world could get fucked over from nuclear fallout over two street-shitting countries

Just because I think people are stupid but not THAT stupid, who wants to be the person that starts a nuclear war?

screen cap this post folks

>implying

the only country thats gets a little butthurt is china

everyone is on indias side anyways

Pajet i believe in you, destroy these muslimshits for glory of Kali.

A Pakistani backed terrorist cell attacked India and now India is preparing to launch a counter attack. Probably a Gaza style operation in Pakistani-controlled Kashmir involving surgical strikes and ground troops.

I just hope they nuke each other and doubly so the damned india based call centers. Fucking scammers and unintelligible street shitter tech support.

GOD SPEED PAJEET

MAY YOUR POOS FIND THE LOO

MAKE YOUR KEBABS GO KABOOM

POST YOUR WAR MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ5IfryrCVs

The shit in India's streets will hyper-harden if exposed to nuclear heat, possibly creating barriers around India's cities. India may also deploy shizards to combat the ETERNAL PAKI

Oh, it's this Cred Forums fantasy again.

My repeating digits confirm there will be no war Pooing Pajeet v. "Microsoft Tech Support Pete".

It is not Kek's Will.

Into Europe

Don't you know anything??

Also this is why I think every nation should have nukes, nobody would dare start a conflict.

Pajeet, if you guys win this we'll end the Poo In Loo meme for good, we'll have an international street shitting day in your honor every year

Go away script kiddie

true. no one wants the reputation as the guy who pushed the button and caused the end of world.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

Muslims that have been fucking their 1st cousins for 1400 years are stupid enough to start a nuclear war.

Honestly, Muslims are not rational actors. Mutually assured destruction doesn't work on suicide bombing jihadi pakis

screencap this

I am #TeamLoo not #TeamKebab

Praise Pajeet, in the name of Ganesha you must remove the gaandu chotas.

>tfw Paki and Indian shitposting taken too far

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Kek and I support this post.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

No script, I swear. Just my Undergrad from Carlisle.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_84C3fpuI

All it takes is one religious fanatic who thinks he's fulfilling gods will by turning the earth into a giant microwave. How convenient that islam produces plenty of those types.

SuperPOOwer by 2020

goddamn. is it you soros?

Thanks for saving the world from devastating 'Pooclear Winter' my man, much obliged...

>India VS Pakistan war
>Half of India's troops die within the week from dysentery and cholera from lack of hygiene.
>India surrenders.

Pakistan has China as a ally.

India has nobody.

India has top secret weapon. Guess what?

>POO

how do we tell Islamic jihadists that it's a bad idea?

>Mfw pooinloos start nuking the fuck out of each other and Europe gets a refugee wave so massive that it dwarfs the shit out of anything Middle-East can conjure up.

If anything starts going on in that region, another wave of shitskins is a very real possibility.
Oh well, at least the European fields are going to get fertilized to hell and back when the Indian masses start moving.

I stand with India.

India has stockpiles of emergency poo to use in case of war shortage.

you're right :(

India is 15% Muslim.

Pakistan doesn't need to nuke India.

can someone who's well informed give me a % chance that this could lead to full scale war?

>The tradition of cousin fucking is only 1400 yrs old...

I'm almost afraid to post again. Maybe I'm like Elliot and Mr. Robot except I am Timo and Mr. Soros.

Nice AAC Sikh we have a couple of them and they're good lads.

Who's side are you on Roach?

if you had a bowl of m&ms and most of them were filled with poo, would you eat one?

Different time, different situation. No nation will use nukes in a world where more than one nation has them.

My body is ready.

An Indian guy beat me 3-6 7-5 10-4 in tennis last night

Uh... too late...

Never forget: The Russians & Indians are working together. And that has its reasons.

India is already a superpower, but no one sees that.

A trail of poo so thick you can see it from space follows them.

Over-hyped, based on bad models and alarmist evidence.

10% at most....like it's the norm in this area, it's 'all bark no bite' most of the time, shelling each other over the border and covert ops will probly increase tho...

Seriously though people, if they nuke each other.. who would care?
The amount of radioactivity will probably be less than what they produce now on the world by all the poop and dirt, right?

>poo in loo's
>dying from dysentery and cholera

lol no

I'd accept 1 million Sikh refugees before I'd accept 1000 kebab.

TeamPajeet all the way.

well maybe you can use your powers for good.

You need to go back friend.

>300 million designated refugees

There wont be a clean patch of ground left

>mfw german scat fetishists and indian poo in loos get together
It's a match made in heaven.

So we are witnessing a nuclear conflict between a nation of people who cant shit in toilets and the other nations is globally known as the West Virginia of the world aka cousin fuckers

What a time to be alive

I hope the nuclear war comes soon. End it all already

Designated Shitting Colonies

Same

>What a time to be alive
Isn't it glorious, brother?

I just cant take people that have a fucking towel wrapped around their head seriously.

I work for Trudeau inside the belly of the leaf and not to worry he is on the phone as I write this post telling India and Pakistan that if they need to nuke someone Toronto and Vancouver are ready to be sacrificed for the grater good

Let's look into the magic 8 ball
No nothing is happen as usual.

But why? I understand trying to keep Syria from turning into Saudi Arabia 2.0 by supporting Assad an the Ba'athist party but why help Pakis? What do they gain?

Indeed they are.

They said they were all gonna stay at your house.

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48

So if the the mojave gets rad scorpions...

does that mean india gets radioactive shit monsters?

a man can dream

Iran or make the long trip north into Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

DISGUSTANG

G-guys....

What if India gets nuked?

The poo might get irradiated.
Then the giant radioactive poo cloud will spread around the world.

>tfw you will die of poo and radiation poisoning

Nukes don't exist

Please be true.

whatever. i no longer have faith in humanity, lets nuke it all. fuck it, what's even the point of living anymore?

Europe would.
An Indian man, I mean "Syrian refugee" already froze to death in the Finnish-Russian border last winter when he tried to get in here.

There would be a legit tidal wave of these fuckers to Europe if a war broke out and there's practically an unlimited amount of them out there.
Of course we'd all enjoy seeing the mudlsimes get totally wiped out, but Europe needs some strong refugee proof fences built first before a war over there breaks out.

why would low temperature be bad?

It should cancel out global warming, right?

KILL THEM ALL PAJEET

If they find only a small beach to shit on it will cramp up into such a small space that it creates an Elephant's Foot made of shit.

no
your hunch a shit

yep you just scared they will fuck you up

All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land

Watch "The 8th Day."

While some of this is HORRIBLY out of date and it doesn't take into consideration fire departments extinguishing fires in low or fallout-free zones (anything upwind basically), it does give a basic idea of the fact that a nuclear winter would be a significant drop in temp.

The more recent DoE/DoD model still says the global temp drop would be far beyond what would be good for humans but its data is classified.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCTKcd2Ko98

50%

On the one hand this has already happened before and... well, nothing happened.

On the other hand, the following developments mean it could spiral the fuck out of control very quickly:

>Pakistan has extremely low strategic depth and India can cross the entire country with bombers basically without effort. This means Pakistan has developed a military strategy involving the following: 1) De-centralized nuclear command; 2) extremely quick mobilization if necessary; 3) nuclear weapons scattered all over the place instead of in silos, so they're harder to hit (they are in pieces but can be put back together and launched within a few hours); 4) military, NOT civilian, oversight of weapons and chain of command

So it is conceivable that a Dr. Strangelove rogue commander could say "fuck it, nuke 'em," or that things could escalate just because Indian planes fly over the wrong place and some guy gets scared.

Both countries have created intentionally vague mobilization/use policies to keep the other guessing as to what would constitute a need to use nukes. This is supposed to be to bluff and counter-bluff each other without being able to be called (whereas a lot of nuclear states say exactly what would cause a nuke to be used, and/or make it pretty obvious intentionally without saying anything, India and Pakistan do not).

-WW3 IMMINENT-

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rafale-to-give-Indian-Air-Force-combat-edge-over-Pakistans-F-16s/articleshow/54491180.cms
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/pakistan-military-prepares-for-a-possible-indian-attack/2016/09/22/def9eaea-80d4-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_story.html
dawn.com/news/1285619/army-will-defend-every-inch-of-pakistan-gen-raheel

This war will be Malvinas tier meme.

i really hope ww3 doesnt happen.

youre not alone

Fucking pooinloos already scared all the hot chicks off Omegle.

If they start WWIII, they will be officially confirmed as worst race of all time.

>Rafale
>Will take 66 months to deliver
>imminent

just say no to the highly addictive 'habblanning' drug Cred Forums pushes..

1.8 c drop in temperature, 1 billion subhumans dead, are you trying to sell me this war brah?

>De-centralized nuclear command
wew lad

How many people are capable of authorizing a nuke launch in Pakistan?

discord.gg/PPEjK

all report in on the official pol discord

FUCK PAKISTAN. INDIA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose proxy war is it this time?

Obama would probably back Pakistan.

shitstorm incoming

You are now aware that a nuke just got detonated somewhere

I just got the hilarious mental image of after the nukes, all the shadows on the walls of Indians squatting in the designated street.

Nuclear is a meme. It's originator in popular culture is Carl Sagan the fake scientist, and is based off a Soviet hypothesis that was never proven or substantiated in the least. Current estimates are that all the nukes on Earth detonated simultaneously would block the sun for 2 weeks at most.

A lot of people would die, economies would collapse, but it wouldn't be world ending, well, aside from all the nuclear explosions.

That's not a nuke.

ah fuck. well, at least im listening to formula one v10's for the last time.

The meme goes ´superpower by 2020´ but India is pretty much a power house in its own right. So the question should rather be who will side with Pakistan.

>44 km
We can't dig anywhere near that deep bro. The deepest bore hole is like 5 miles.

> Sagan = Fake scientist
Kek

Nuclear winter*

this shit has been going on forever

calm down

hey that's pretty funny

>a bunch of islands in the middle of nowhere, with nothing on them
>closer to Burma than it is India
>that's the epicenter
yeah, nah

india.liveuamap.com/

India General /ig/
will be common on Cred Forums as /sg/ soon

i think this is real. im listening to f1 v10's for the last time ever. if i dont wake up tommorow, thank the islamic jihadists for that.

Nobody knows lel

I've heard that they have taken steps to reassert a level of civilian control recently, so it may be less now. The last time I studied Paki nuclear doctrines was like 4 years ago.

For additional fun facts consider that these guys once sold nuclear blueprints for profit because of how little oversight there was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Research_Laboratories

Too lazy to google the scandal part for you since it's somehow not on Wiki (lolwut) but yeah basically it's a clusterfuck

>But why? I understand trying to keep Syria from turning into Saudi Arabia 2.0 by supporting Assad an the Ba'athist party but why help Pakis? What do they gain?

You need to understand, that Russia is the jew that jews want to be, they are doing this for the shekels.

Kek

It's never going to fucking happen because they are both nuclear countries. They hate each other so they casually shell outposts in Kashmir but war between them would result in nuclear action.

Don't be retarded fags.

Also ignore leafposters.

India hs been invaed and cucked by just about anyone who felt like it for thousands of years. The mere fact that Pakistan even exists is due to India's weakness.

Pakistan may be on the verge of a failed state, but I wouldn't count on India to actually profit from that fact.

China has some interest there since they grabbed some building contracts, stuff like that. Islamabad and Karachi could become as large as they are thanks to chinese building companies.
Not sure if that would be enough though. Sure they are in competition with India on quite a few levels but eh

is there another source on this? Neither ConflictNews nor DefcomWarningSystem have said anything about this.

Let the poo nukes fly

So what is the likelihood of this actually going anywhere?

I've been here like 2 years and nothing REALLY HAPPENING worthy has happened. I mean the Norks get buttmad every so often, but that NEVER goes anywhere.

The US State Department has not issued any warnings for US Citizens to evacuate India or Pakistan. (General travel warnings over rapes, poo and Islamic attacks exist, but no evacs.)

If war were truly on its way, State Department evac alerts would be the first sign.

To be fair though, India is also too large and too fragmented for its own good as well. It's already loaded wit hseparatist and the day Pakistan stops being that big an issue, you can say goodbye to Assam, possibly Kashmere, and watch Khalistan trying to be a thing (which would actually be kinda cool)

>State Department

Consider the Obongo State Dep track record.

and it would be even worse under hillary.

That's assuming this State Dept functions at all like a typical one. It doesn't. They would probably hide this as long as possible because it would make Obama look bad.

Remember how it went with Shillary running it?

Oh yeah, they've dropped the ball badly of late, but even they couldn't miss this.

Don't worry, Trump will guide India with a firm hand. They're a good buffer against islamic nutters. It would make sense to help solidify their stability and regional dominance.

oh yeah, it was a total shitshow. her department would ignore the disaster for as long as it could.

>but even they couldn't miss this.

Wars... have a tendency to catch people by surprise.

India v Pakis has been a thing for so long that I don't know if anyone ACTUALLY things it's ever going to happen.

You really don't think the State Dept would risk the lives of American citizens to protect Obama's image/legacy?

sadly, it may be true.

I don't remember the last happening thread were something actually happened.

You can say that I didn't listen if something actually happens, but I'm not holding my breath.

I should hope not, but who knows anymore?

BTFo of Pakis please.

Damn. There was a thread just a couple weeks ago where I said how worried I was about the pakistan/India relationship because it had the possibility of starting a world war.

Granted I dont think this will be the spark, but it's bolstering my position.

Let's be real. Will there be a real happening? Or are they just peacocking for each other?

the last time we had a real happening was the Boston bomber

those were the best threads of all time, along with Dorner and trayboon trial threads

Either way a bunch of poo in loo's and Paki's die.

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

>>THE POO HIT THE FAN

>>THE POO HIT THE FAN

>>THE POO HIT THE LOO

>Will there be a real happening?
Who knows.
It wouldn't be the first time things end up being a big bag of nothing, on the other hand they have upped the scale for less than this (see Kargil)

It would be great to see nukes used in an actual war. We could collect so much data on HRPs, successful launch rates, successful detonations, hardened target survivability, and effectiveness.

Oh, this makes sense now actually.

But how are Jews suppose to survive the mass wave of Islamist once they've destroyed all Western an non kebab Asian countries though? Kafirs won't have a chance then an the world we be a caliphate.

Kek

Kek smiles upon you and allows you revenge by decimating the Indian Subcontinent. Praise him!

If it drags, it will also be a great opportunity to see Rafale fighters in actual combat.
Can't fukken wait, bros.
GLASS ISLAMABAD, PAJEET
DO IT NOW, IT'S GONNA BE SIKH
AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT POOING IN LOO (okay, maybe not)

Pooper power

Poo nukes when?

>shitskins invade Iran and Russia
>shitskins forced out of Iran and Russia because those countries aren't cucked by Skypes
>shitskins make it to Europe
>shitskins stay in Europe because Europe is cucked by Skypes

you know this to be true

>90000000

During the Kargill crisis the Pakis were a set to use nukes until Rapin' Bill stepped in and told them if they did they'd be nuked too

You guy's will need 5 years to deliver the Rafales to India, you'll need to fullfil the Egyptian and Qatari orders first and there's already a backlog of French AF delivaries..

Cold War
>Pakistan aligns with West, India chooses non-alignment
>USA annoyed with India
>USA buddies with Pakistan
>USSR informal buddies with India

These days
>USA and India cozying up
>So of course, Russia pivots away from India and towards Pakistan for no reason other than to counter USA

Ireland is so damn cucked now. If the IRA doesn't make a return, Ireland is doomed and I hope gets nuked.

death to pakistan
godspeed india
may your poo fly true

>Basic History Questions Everyone Knows for 100
>This country dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan to end WW2
>What is USA

Nice sauce fag

Also I'm gonna bet France is gonna provide their retired Mirage2000 to Pakistan thru UAE to replace ageing Mirage 3/5's sold during 80s...which the Paki's will promptly upgrade to make it a worthy match for Rafales

Of course. Being "partners" with USA destroys all possibilities of being "neutral" with anyone else. The thing is, America doesn't have partners, it has vassals. It fills all the so called friendly countries with it's think tanks, media people and CIA agents who constantly shill against Russia, China and Iran in the country and apply pressure to the leadership vis-a-vis relations with these countries. And of course the US, but in the sense of:
>"Why isn't the prime minister doing more to strike free trade agreements with the US?!"
>"Shouldn't the country join NATO (if in Europe) already? What's the hold up? Is the government filled with Russia symphatizers and neo-communists?"

etc etc

Based Indians. Go for Israel next

but now the Paki's have an actual 'Anywhere in India' delivery vehicle

Now you know what Aryan race is really all about!

INDIA BETTER SEND IN THE
POOP TROOP

why did india choose such a faggoty rifle?

another fake habbening.

Cred Forums gets hyped about the most stupid shit.

>Poo vs Paki war

nice

Sikhs deserve a separate Khalistan instead of being lumped with the street shitters.

>HEAVY
>MOVEMENTS
>poo

Prepare for Paki refugees Nigel.

Don't they border you?

Hopefully India fucks their shit up.

This happens all the time, no need to worry.

This wouldn't be the first time India fucked the world over with nuclear weapons. Anyone ever read the Baghvad Gita?

Balkanized India when?

>israel within target zone
oy vey!
>saudi arabia within target zone
one can only hope they get their east-west gyroscope mixed up and nuke saudi instead

So, Pakistan kills 20 Indian solider, and they are preparing for war. WTF. Isn't it the other way around?

Pakistani terrorist attacked the camp at night all of them were dead when they were sleeping.

What's Bangladesh up to?

Even worse. Fuck Pakistan. You Indians are cool. Never had a problem with any of you.

Just heard France gave the Indians high tech war planes.

Trips says nukes will be exchanged.

Check em.

Let the nuclear cleansing of humanity begin.

That doesn't really matter. Any small country that uses nukes is going to fucked by the bigger nuclear powers because if they can get away with it it will shatter the taboo on using them and will invalidate the MAD doctrine. Any country apart from the big three will likely be nuked into oblivion as a warning to other small nuclear states.

if shit goes down, pakis will get their ass handed to them, like all Muslims do when they go to war that not consists of killing children, old people and civilians in general.

Can you imagine what London would look like during a India Pakistan war? What a mess.

The only reason to posses nuclear weapon is to use them.

How the fuck does a country like India who is friends with the west. Need to upgrade their military weapons when their enemy has F-16's and nukes.

It shouldn't bother me that this gif doesn't have a climax, but it does.

No, the only reason to possess nuclear weapons is to give the other guy a reason not to use theirs.

Let me guess, you live in a city?

Where you are going, you won't need money.

What will I need?

Why the fuck is Russia playing war games with Pakistan. If Pakistan is telling India they already have targets to nuke in India. Russia is still communist? WTF.

An SDA MkIV

Nothing. We will rebuild the world in your absence.

Why are your rifles dressed up like a gay bear who listened to to much Judas Priest?

If you clean your rifles like you are supposed to you won't have to worry about poo getting on your hand guards and optics.

Oh you guys

I can't wait to see India shitting on muslims

if anything, the super powers involved would let them destroy each other

it's easier to subvert and gain control when they are already wounded

Let's hope the rest of the world doesn't get involved.

Let us hope the whole world is cleansed in the holy fire. All the cities will be destroyed along with their liberals.

Yes. To figure out a way to use the Nike without firing it.

What a cluster fuck

Hopefully once Trump is in office we can end this game of musical chairs an start helping fellow kafr's with a America-Russo alliance an help India remove kebab.

True Indeed, I'm not a fan of the CIA but at least they keep places like the Gulf states under 'some' control.

Those are honorary Brit Bong Sikhs much like honorary Gurkhas, this is one of poo in loos service rifles, an INSAS rifle, basically a shitty looking AK or AKM I guess. Which means it's still works better than the L8.

they will all come by boat to argentina

heh heh heh

imagine 10 million paki muslims entering

Buenos Aires

Everybody eventually get involved because...

>War=Shekels

What's the tldr on this shitskin beef?

>Obama supports Pakistan
REEEEEEEE. Can you guys please just elect Trump.

Soon lefties will be pushing for rapefugees based on false climate change info. Mark my words the globalists are shifting disgenics into full effect.

thank you kind sir
my trip to india is saved

Surely there is something we can do to help provoke this?

Cred Forums has never started a war before

tl;dr

>4 Paki militant BTFO 40 Elite Dogra Regiment Indian Soldiers in Regimental HQ = Humiliation to the ruling BJP party in upcoming state election, so must go to war to reclaim manhood nao..

Please annex Pakistan

>Good goy be nuked.

There is nothing we need to do. The cycles of history will blow up on it's own.

btw, WW3 somwhere between 2020-2030.

every 80 years america has had a major catastrophe.... starting with the american revolution ( about 1780 )... then the civil war ( about 1860 ) then wwii ( about 1940 ).

How/Why do you know so much about Indian politics?

Damn, they really are a nation of insecure manlets huh?

THE GREAT PROPHET PREDICTED INDIA AND PAKISTAN WOULD START WWIII

damn that thing looks rough

so the britpup is basically an honor guard gun in poo in loo land?

Pour concrete down Pakistani sewage, they'll think the Poos did it

They do indeed but with the religion of peace always ready to strike tolerance it's best for all kafr's to be united.

I explained that India uses an INSAS
Not even Poo in Loos uses the L85, the have higher standards.

Who wins if India and Pakistan go nuclear on each other?

The whole world, that's who

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

oooo man, the KSP lelz. Made my day

Tbh I think this is just a play from the cia to destabilize that area of india pakistan.

>so much about Indian politics

I utilize my Net-time by not pissing away my life on Fugbook and Twinker !

fuck off shill, there is nothing awesome about wearing a different kind of rag on your head and shitting on random streets.

Good for you Macchi Da.

I read that as

>NOW REPORTS OF HEAVY POOP MOVEMENTS IN #KASHMIR.

nothing is going to happen in argentina

>muh based Putin
m.timesofindia.com/india/Russia-joins-Pakistan-in-anti-terror-drill/amp_articleshow/54490904.cms

What are they going to war over?

Well a Pakistani pooed in an Indian only street so now India has declared world war poo on them.

he who controls the streets, controls the poo

prepare for world war poo

Is a war really being fought over poo?

It's being fought over a mutual cousin with poo.

Pakistan wants to build a South Asian Sewer System, India considers it an act of war against it's Cultural heritage...and bam let's the nukes fly !

>so the britpup is basically an honor guard gun in poo in loo land?
Pretty much, only the queens guards use them, I'm not sure about India using them though.

>As for the UK army they just dusted off the a bunch of old Lee Enfields an adopted the AR.

No one uses the L8.

Didnt even credit me with world war poo
>tttrrriigggeerrreeddd

The running joke is that Indians shit in streets (which they do still but not in the extent of the past) hence it is only logical that a joke about shitting arises between area aggression that been around for a very long time.

Patels will finally make shit glow green.

>running
>poo
kek

You made me chuckle have a (You)

This was Insas rifles Main image in it's Wiki page uptill a month ago (they'v since edited it outta that page)....notice anything below/around it Cred Forums ?

Atomic winter is bullshit

Lads I'm filling up dem rockets with "biological weapons". Time to turn pakiland into a big designated shitting street

Spicy

>true. no one wants the reputation as the guy who pushed the button and caused the end of world.
1 do. Besides, it wouldn't end the world. Killing a bunch of population sinks isn't the same thing.

So much for liberating your sorry Bangla ass from your genociding Paki overlords.

Kek approves

>Indians just pave over all of Pakistan
Could you imagine? It would solve the poo problem for a whole decade!

Noice Digits, by 'biological' you mean 'Spunk on skunk' don't you ?

Approved by KEK.

>Have to compensate for nationwide constipation before they can shit their way to the top.

Nucle-loo Poo-splosions

huHEUHEUEUUEHUEHUHEUE
POO
IN
LOO
Go for it, bulldoze those pakis

chill man, it's just bit of bantz amongst neighbours and friendz

Nah, that's us.

Falsely convince one side or another of an imminent nuclear attack on a large enough scale, or that fighting has begun, some-such other tactic to either scare or trick them into launching perhaps?

Maybe just entice them both to? pretend to be one side or the other and just take the shit out of the other until you just piss them off enough to launch?

PRAISE KEK! POO ON KEBAB!

i dont get it, is this pro nuclear war or no ?

SHIT: NEW MESSAGE ON 8992 kHz!

ALL STATIONS, ALL STATIONS: DO NOT RESPOND

PRIORITY MAJESTIC TRAFFIC FOLLOWS:

PAPA OSCAR OSCAR INDIA NOVEMBER LIMA OSCAR OSCAR

TIME: 27 AUTHENTICATION: HOTEL UNIFORM ECHO

THIS IS OFFUTT OUT

>Reduce global temperatures by 1.3 C

TFW atomic holocaust is the solution to climate change.

Probably Pakistani rocket engineering in full display then

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

What's the consensus around the water cooler/shitting street about war?

Is it looking tense to your average shitter?

bump for the poopening

a war that involves actual shit flinging

That's called "The Debate" on Monday.

Edgy Slovenians make nice industrial stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

This is more relevant for India though, based Sikh song.

>Ghazwa e Hind When?
>Mughal Empire 2.0 Imminent
>Streetshitters BTFO

Truth be told, India is the one whose isolated. Pakistan has China, U.S (Obama and if Hillary gets elected), Iran (Rouhanni wants a part in CPEC), and now Russia (joint military exercises on Pak soil). Looks like Modi dropped the ball on foreign policy. Taking photos with world leaders didn't do shit.

>Ashraf Ghani can go fuck himself, suar ka aulad. Taliban will deal with his ungrateful ass.

Obligatory Pak War Anthem:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1sOiLptG18

it will be 2020

>you now realize the Tokyo Olympics are nothing more than a project to gather the greatest athletes in the world in a secure site, away from the blasts and radiation in order to repopulate the Earth afterwards

crushing hands is a dick move too

>U.S (Obama and if Hillary gets elected),

I really hope Trump wins then.
India may be a shit hole but I'll gladly ally with shit hole over the 'Religion Of Peace' as an 'ally' any day.
Maybe then we can be bros with Russia an have an America-India-Russo alliance, fuck the EUSSR.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

Poo special forces in Kashmir

Trump's been bought out by the Hindu Nationalists, Indian Americans will likely grow as a Republican Voter block. He's doing a Bollywood show (sans the Muslim antinational Khans) to win Hindu voters.

From my experience, at my university near Silicon Valley, CA however, Indians tend to be very SJW and they are angry at Trumps anti immigrant rhetoric. They hold joint rallies against Trump and Islamophobia with MSA, Pak Students, Arab Students, Persians, etc. because they know that most Americans simply just hate brown people. (SSWANA at Berkeley is a good example of an interethnic, interreligious, brown solidarity group).

>But seriously, Pajeet is outnumbered by Tyrone and Jorge for Trump to have a chance.

>Vital Signs era Junaid Jamshed
Why did he have to go full Mullah?

oh for fucks sake another war? I hope india kills off most pakis so we won't get flooded again

9/11 happened, Americans started asking uncomfortable questions, ended up touring less. Growing age was definitely a factor, plus he no longer felt he had the focus to make riddiculouly good music, even after embarking on a solo career. He began to feel spiritually empty, and so he did what many nominally religious Muslims do; start being more Muslim. He ended up joining the Tableeghi Jamaat (Muslim Jehovah Witnesses who live like nomads, living in mosques), while establishing his own clothing line of Sherwanis and Shalwar Kameez (ethnic Pakistani dress). He started singing Nasheeds and Naats, but he still performs Dil Dil Pakistan on stage on occasion as a tribute to his fans.

TLDR: 9/11 happened, he felt old and started worrying about afterlife.