Anyone else feel like the universe has finally corrected itself?

Anyone else suddenly have the feeling today that things are going to be alright?

I don't know how to describe it but it's like the last 2 years have been this downward spiral of increasing insanity propagating through mainstream culture. It's been like a nightmare, not the horrifying kind that shocks you awake, but a bad dream that's incredibly unsettling and lingers even after you wake up.

Today, suddenly, that feeling is gone. It's like the air tastes different. People are behaving more reasonably. It's like the course we've been on has finally been reversed.

The tension of the last 18 months or so has been absurd. Race riots, escalation between East and West, refugee crisis, etc. It's been one hit after another. Normally this kind of strife would be manageable. We are a resilient species and we are good at solving problems wherever they arise. But until today it seemed like things were just getting worse and worse. Our leaders have been totally ignoring the problems. In fact it seems like they have been intentionally stirring the pot and doing everything they can to make it worse. I have had this increasing sense of impending doom throughout this whole period and it's been apparent through pop media that I'm not alone.

But suddenly today I just had the feeling that this nightmare is finally over. The ride does end Cred Forums. It took us a while, but people are finally waking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
andrewgelman.com/2016/09/21/what-has-happened-down-here-is-the-winds-have-changed/
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
eclectablog.com/2016/05/donald-trump-is-playing-the-role-of-the-mule-from-isaac-asimovs-foundation-trilogy.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok

Sage

No. The ride is not over yet. It is only through the sustained efforts of the enlightened and sensible few that the meme of postmodernism will die! Until that day there is no rest for any of us. We must continue our work.

I today just started having this feeling of constant anxiety with no history with it except for in few brief instances. Before though everything was gucc

>it's the typical 'the secret' pseudo intellectual type of fag making delusional posting

Wait until next week.

Soon, brother.

it's a blip in the system

>be me
>attempt to have a cordial conversation about Trump in public with a coworker
>word spreads fast
>no invites to lunch
>menacing stares from female cubical-mate
>regret believing that anything has changed

It's always quiet in the eye of the storm. That was the first half and now we are about to feel the rest of the wrath and then the aftermath. It is far from over its only just begun.

Question, in case you ain't a shill.

What was the last redpill you researched? Seems like the paranormal shit has been leaking into the Cred Forums consciousness lately.

>he hasn't read "Memetic Magic"

a.pomf.cat/zvuoby.pdf

The tide is turning, but complacency is our greatest enemy right now. We must thrust our members forward and fuck every last democrat cunt out there.

i'll believe things are were they should be when i see some libfags getting gun downed by fed up national reserves tonight.

Scott Adams podcast this morning really opened my eyes to that we are probably living in a artificial simulation.

1. There is no guiding hand, nothing is predetermined and there is no universal consciousness
2. You sound like a huge, huge autist

Yeah, I've been coming to terms that we are all going to be killed if Hillary gets elected.

Programming comes in waves.
Your thoughts are your own for a while.

This is a period of flux and the following articles are the most important explanations of things. You can listen to David Brooks burble incoherently or you can skip everything, read these, and actually understand.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

andrewgelman.com/2016/09/21/what-has-happened-down-here-is-the-winds-have-changed/

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

eclectablog.com/2016/05/donald-trump-is-playing-the-role-of-the-mule-from-isaac-asimovs-foundation-trilogy.html

Link not yet located: a story from NPR in which two female academics report that all people, including educated liberals, who learn up-to-date immigration data promptly veer hard right nativist, possibly on the numbers alone. Their own reaction to this is not that support for immigration is based on out of date information but rather that we need to Have a Conversation about how best to Present (meaning conceal or distort) this data. This story *preceded* multiple-times-daily crying and undisguised propaganda about the weeping helpless child refugees, as well as media mystification as to why people seem to unresponsive to hamfisted propaganda.

I remember when I first came here, it was depressing and made me worry about the future... Now all I see is a bright, blonde haired future coming up over a freshly built wall

I ain't clicking that shit google

Yes. Very recently I felt normal again. Like something switched and returned to normal.

your zoloft probably kicked in dumbass, and you are extrapolating your special snowflake personal feelings to entire world.

Things are always changing, it is just that people are bad a noticing.

This.

Yesterday and today feel very different.

More like the paranormal elements of society are coming out of the woodwork, and are drawing attention from pollack's given their seemingly tremendous presence.

I'm going to be super pissed if I wake up in the Berenstoin universe after fighting my way through the Berenstain universe and finally getting it moving in the right direction. When I got her this universe was heading for hell on a rail. Now I feel like we're really turning this thing around and have a shot at an incredible decade plus.

Why do you put so much stock in the opinions of these people? They probably hate themselves and are looking to deflect their own intense feelings of inferiority by finding others to look down on.

But their world is upside down. They are looking down but not on someone beneath them. On someone who is not afraid to be who they genuinely are.

yeah fuckin right. you sound like you are going soft on us op. dont forget, life is an eternal struggle. you want off the ride? thats death bro.

Don't be too comfortable, OP. It's not over 'till it's over. Trump has to be in office before we can let out a sigh of relief.

How so? Link?

>There is no guiding hand
>Israel

scott is a stupid fuck
I read that shit book of his God's Debris, I have literally never read anything more retarded and I spend most of my time on pol

It's probably just enthusiasm but I've felt good these past 2 or 3 days, like overall stronger.

That's because Scott has provided you enlightenment.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised

Memes control your brain and your reality. He who controls the memes, controls the Universe.

I've pretty much exhausted all the redpills you can exhaust. Conspiracies are just a meme. Power hungry hateful people exist like Hillary but in the end we will never reach pure Dystopia just like we'll never reach pure Utopia.

We will alternate back and forth, and for each person we will view the world somewhere on that spectrum but in reality life is very comfy and any temporary strife can be a good thing.

We got too comfy there in the 90's. People are going out of their way to create problems. It's like the scene in the matrix where agent smith says massive numbers of people died out when they tried to make a perfect reality for them. We define our existence through the constant struggle. All the problems of the modern day aren't real problems. They are virtual ones that we need in order to give our lives meaning and purpose.

If you live in a liberal area, you are idiot for telling people that you are voting for Trump.

More like there's no way to tell if we are or not. It's just going back to cartesian solipsism. We've known this for centuries, maybe millenia.

But even if that were true, why would it matter?

I agree completly with OP.

For the last 2-4 years, things have felt like a feverdream/nightmare.

Did you guys remember in the 90's, where we would make really outrages analogies to prove a point?

>"Oh so you think we don't need borders? Whats next, flooding millions of people into our country, then it will be forbidden to proclaim that this is our land?"

It's was like those cases, where the Onion was the most outrages thing ever, only to see real world media become even more bizarre.

Transgender shit was a huge mindfuck, that white woman who was the NAACP "black" leader, etc etc. It was just mentally fucked, like we entered the berenstein universe, it was awful.

This year has been great, Trump has brought us back to the real universe again, we are soon there. Hell, isnt it rediculous how Trump say the most common sense statements there is, and we easily get a common sense overdose, since we have been deprived from it so long.

I'm glad we are returning to sanity bros.

>but

Recently, altough I support Trump 100%, I have started to suspect this is another jewish ploy, to create Pro-Israel nationalism, yeah sure we get rid of all the leftist kikery like (((media))) etc, but still we are not free from the yoke. Also Trump marries all his children to Judaism, maybe this is the greatest Golden Trojan horse ever made. (Dont tell me he will outjew the jew)

Also research The Hegalicic Dialect. I hope Trump's ambition isnt to become another Globalist.

My redpill mind has grown concern about Trump, I hope we arent being played.

Anyway, the Future looks bright, and finally we are returning into sanity.

no everything is not ok

not in germany

We will not be complacent until the rest of the uncivilized world is brought to heel. As of now, the war has only slightly tipped in our favor but it's by no means over

Bosnian spy detected.

>The delegates, Dahnald. You've earned them.

EVERYTHING IS CLEARER NOW

LIFE IS JUST A DREAM YOU KNOW

IT'S NEVER ENDING

I'M ASCENDING

explain

The eye of (((Sauron))) is now fixated on us.

There are many battles to win before we dethrone the parasite and it's sick demented pets.

I think you browse Cred Forums too much.

Ok Mr. Goldbergsteinowitz.

Strange seeing all the rage and spastic rejection my simple post has induced.

Just realize that we've hit a point of absurdity that is no longer sustainable. It's going to degenerate and we will see a new golden age rise from the ashes of our decadent and degenerate society.

Why do you think the ideologies pushed in the [CURRENT YEAR] like radical feminism, secular humanism, and political correctness seem new? You think people didn't have these belief systems pop up before? None of these ideas are new and original, but they are unstable. We never hear about the past generations that subscribed to these world views though because they never lasted long enough to have an impact on world history.

The people who propagate these memes don't succeed in doing so past the next generation. Stronger ideologies will inevitably dominate and wipe our these foolish and inept ideologies.

Look up the Overton window.

Before multiculturalism got shilled into effect, this was acceptable to say in sweden

>"Well I don't really like the idea of multiculturalism, and besides, it's an honor and privilage to live here
>Leftist devil or idiot: "Yes, of course, they must be respectfuil"

Today (b.t (before trump): "What how dare you assume this is your land? This land belongs to everyone you fucker!!!

Trump has changed the Overton window, so we will avoid privilage peanut cis-dystopia

I disagree strongly on two points.

>One there's no reason to believe the simulation is artificial especially since we see other creatures living the same simplified meme-brains but with different senses
>Two, even if you could observe the bones of the simulation directly and higher beings outside our simulation, it would still be part of our Universe we merely gain awareness of GOD equivalent beings. In the end you're still a creature of the simulation and its real to you.

The most important part is to realize how your brain works and that your perceptions are not reality. Your perceptions can be modified to change your thinking and action.

Its literally why Rev. Norman Vincent Peale's power of positive thinking works. It changes your reality interface. It reprograms moist robots.

Hillary is merely a puppet. It will literally be 4 more years of Obama. All that means is a more depressed underclass of useful idiots and a relatively stable and steady decline. But ups and downs come all the time. The up will come and Hillary is just putting that off for 4 more years(assuming she even lives that long)

>jews running every major organization in western society
>environment is literally collapsing
>white race soon to be minority in western nations
>sjws control the colleges and corporations
>lobbyists run the federal governments
>rampant narcissism and consumerism raping everything in its path

shall i go on?

shall i go on?

Why are you here?

Overton Window is the same as the Zeitgeist.

It is the social memes and practices that are acceptable, it is the thoughts on everyone's minds.

Change the memes in the normies heads and you reprogram society. That's why we are so powerful.

I know what you're talking about

it feels like every lib (which is most) at our uni is either awfully quiet about politics or they are starting to repeat months old right wing rhetoric without realising it

it's like the fact that they've lost or have no way to deal with the future has finally started to sink in and the fellow travellers and moderates are turning their back towards the progressive agenda

Happenings are always happening and will never stop happening. What makes these happenings any worse that WWII or the Black Death or the other hundred thousand mini happenings people have been dealing with for all of history?

You live a comfy life. Comfier than everyone who ever came before you. You don't count yourself blessed?

god is giving us a second chance user. he's giving all of us a second chance.

fuck. i was really hoping for mass chaos and destruction

I just hope you guys understand that in the future, the pendulum will swing and the next generation of memetic warfare will fight in the name of leftism. And it will probably be necessary, too.

We have to enjoy our victory, but be prepared to understand that all things good rot away and a new change is necessary. That is the order of chaos. That is KEK.

Praise be.

It's happening right now. It's always happening you just aren't always looking.

THANK YOU PERSUASION MAN

Idk krautbro, you seem to be beginning to slowly uncuck yourselves. It was just shocking that you lads went as far as you did with the multikulti as your goverment did.

We'be all been thought a very harsh lesson and I just hope it has been learnt well so they don't make the same mistakes.

(((Media))) has 6% credibility rating last measured, even normies have awaken and see the outrages lies they claim, so it's probably even lower now. Ratings for media is immensly down.

Trump singlehandedly destroyed political correctness, every single politician falsely accused of being a "racist" has been a death-sentence, at best, forced to crawl on their feet and apologize for statements. Trump did something nobody has done before and it only made him more popular.

(Political correctness = Suppression of freedom of speech, inability to question things in rational manner, such as "Why accept mass immigration, consequences of doing it?" (Everyone rather shuts up than risk branded racist)

Media will probably be systematicly destroyed by Trump, he got the power, connections, and intelligence to destroy the media organizations piece by piece. Bleed them dry, or pull the plugs quickly.

>>sjws control the colleges and corporations
If Trump is truly our hero, he will de-centrilize education (he promised to kill common core), if education becomes de-centralized, nobody but idiots will partake in shitty schools teaching SJW ideology. Homeschooling will also be supported.

>lobbyists run the federal governments
They cannot bribe Trump, and he might get Chaffetz etc type of people into government, make new laws against lobbying

Anyone with intelligence knows the winds are turning, it always cracks me up seeing SJW write their spazzy statements today, it's like "BRO, THE TIDE HAS ALREADY TURNED, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT, YOU ARE A YEAR LATE" lol

Its simple really, the media has lost control over the country.

No one trusts the media anymore, not the left, not the right.

And as the media loses control the narrative is lost, without the media telling people what to believe there's a lot of lost souls out there, those lost souls are quiet and now doubting everything.

Things are now the most critical the next month could decide everything.

No, I'm still here.

so many victories turned sour
dreams turned to nightmares
excitement turned to terror

meme on friends

Nah, even if Trump doesn't win the presidency, he's won the war for the soul of the country. People are tired of being lied to. They're tired of the propaganda. They're tired of being shamed. The bernouts hate the establishment. The lolbertarians hate the establishment. The greens hate the establishment. The right hates the establishment. Who is even left to defend it? The media. Hillary and Jeb. Who else? Bill and Hillary will be dead within 5 years, along with Soros, Rockefeller, and various other globalist oligarchs.

Even in medieval China dynasties wouldn't last longer than 300 years, and that means the Rothschilds reign is just about dried up. We are heading into a new age and it's not gonna look anything like the current shitstorm.

>Nah, even if Trump doesn't win the presidency, he's won the war for the soul of the country.
This. Hillary might win this time but 2020 will be Republican.

The good news is you're mostly right.
The bad news is you're a manic-depressive.

>But suddenly today I just had the feeling that this nightmare is finally over.

uh, why? I live in NC, an hour away from me blacks have been rioting all week. Middle East is just as fucked as its ever been. North Korea is just as fucked as its ever been. Hillary and Trump are tied, but people need to stop thinking that means the thing is over, being tied is not the same as having a huge landslide lead, especially when you have videos coming out from huge celebrities who the average american looks up to saying "you aren't seriously voting trump, are you?".

did you just smoke weed for the first time or something?