Plan: Harness Meme Magic for Monday's Debate

Monday will be one of the most important day for us - the first US Presidential Candidate debate. It will be happening LIVE on TV, no breaks for 90 minutes. This gives us an opportunity to try to harness meme magic for the event. It may result in something small, maybe she trips up a little on stage, or has a coughing fit. It's possible we will be blessed with a seizure fit or complete break in temper on national TV. Either way, we need to spend all weekend prepping for this event. Clear our minds, purify our bodies, study up, praise Kek, and work together as a collective consciousness to make something happen Monday. Any other ideas or plans?

Everyone start making/spreading memes. We need to build up GBP for the Happening.

Kek already answered this with quads, she's going to stroke out and they cut to commercial.

Which quads?

Link it please.

POO ON PODIUM
POO ON PODIUM
POO ON PODIUM

Hillary will start having a fit, and her handlers will run on stage, and they will have to cut away, but not before it becomes the last nail in her coffin.

poo poo pee pee
Hillary is kill
praise be praise be Kek
Trump is now God Emperor
poo poo pee pee
Putin-Trump killing muslims
poo poo pee pee
Democratic party now has less votes than Greens
poo poo pee pee
Alt-Right is the new mainstream

She will shit her pants

S H A D I L A Y

OH SHIT
HILLARY RIP CONFIRMED
PRAISE KEK

take my power KEK

humm... so Hill will lose the election in the first debate?
GOOD

Would it be possible for some of you medical goy and programming goy to work together and create an app that causes a smartphone screen to flash in a way that would make it likely to mess up Hillary live on camera during the debates?
If enough viewers close to Hillary can do this, it may work. Again, I have no idea about the logistics of it or how the debate arena will be set up. Also, are there any sounds or occult memetic noises that could be played to cause her to freak out or panic?

You mean like a strobe light? That's possible on some flashlight apps.

Maybe Monday an hour before the event, we can all join in an hour's worth of group meditation. Do your method of choice, i.e. sitting still in the dark focusing on breath, blood magik, sex magik, focusing on the thought of her keeling over, chanting, or just sharing the best of memes. We need to harness and focus our collective energy, /x/ style.

How do we get out memetroopers as close to Hillary as possible?

I think getting into the event is based on lottery partially.

All I want is to see Hillary Clinton get totally buttflustered on stage, seize up, fall over, shit herself and as she is dragged off stage face first a brown shit stain will slowly stain her pantsuit and slowly dribble onto a puddle on to the stage.

On camera.

Will it gents, concentrate hard and will that meme magic into reality.

I don't know if this is bad form or not but would quads grant my own wish?

Check em.

Hillary will an Hero, blood splattering on the moderator.

And so it will happen.

This

I so hope she vapor locks on stage.

Dub dubs are the equivalent of trips. Nice job, user.

Coughing fits. Pants of shit.

Proof! There it is!
Proof! There it is!

Grand mal seizure with lots of foam

Does anybody else catch themselves making the pepe hand gesture unironically when browsing pol?

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN
SO LET IT BE DONE
TO KILL THE HIILDOG SHITBAG CLONE

IM CREEPING KEK

Oh.. Thaaaat's why it vanished...

If digits Clinton body double or whatever audible fart during debate.

What time Monday? Thanks.

8:00 PM - 9:30 PM (CST)

Oh my god

/hm/ here, I didn't believe this was a reddit board considering Reddit is filled with liberal cucks

But jesus

May he be praised

Hillary will start convulsing mid-way through the debate. The camera will not cut off in time.

Kek, we ask so little!