I'M WHITE

>I'M WHITE
>I'M WHITE
>I'M WHITE
>Armenians are part of the Caucasus which makes me Caucasian, I'm white, okay?
>The argument that I don't like white people is stupid!

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gUnAJ8R-R4I
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=dFvz1eVj59Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_ethnic_groups
ethnicelebs.com/russell-brand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, its starting to annoy me aswell

Cenk keeps referring to her as "white" and himself as brownie, when its clear they are both brownies

It's not that she's a nigger and hates, white people, but she's a white that hates white people. She is literally the worst kind of human.

I'm Armenian too and I can assure you that we all consider ourselves white.

She is "white" in the same way jews are "white". She may have white or whitish skin but she is not of European descent and therefore is not a real white person.

As far as I'm concerned if somebody has white skin they are white
t.sicilian

If she reminds Cenk she's Armenian he might genocide her.

that's stupid

It's true.

I would put the minimumbar for being white to have ancestors from EVROPA

Cenk looks a few shades darker than your average Turk. I wonder what is up with that.

He is so brown he could easily pass off as Indian

No it isn't. It is literally just an objective fact. She may have white skin but she is not part of our ethnic group.

i thought armenia was in europe

Would

Ana Kasparian is white.
If you had no idea she was Armenian Cred Forums would unanimously assume she is of European descent.
She has brown hair, green eyes, fair skin, with Caucasian facial features. She's looks more European than the majority of Anglos.

>google "world map" or take any atlas you have laying around
>look for the country that says "Armenia"
>literally check if its withing European boarder
Also, just because your county might be in Europe doesnt automatically make you white, its just a prerequisite

I once asked a Russian m8 about Armenians, he described them as like a mix between Jews and Roma. I don't even know what to make of this.

She's fucking better than you

youtu.be/gUnAJ8R-R4I

What self respecting Armenian would work for a company named after there people who carried the genocide of your people?

She is white

It is in Asia. Some of them will claim Armenia is in Europe to pretend that they are white. It isn't.

Just look at at a map.

Nigger ancesstry, senpai. Like sicilians.

>i thought armenia was in europe

it isn't, pic related

No, I would never assume she is European, stop living in denial. Armenians are not white, and its very visible

Burger education traps and gentleman......

Armenia is in the Caucasus mountains, the border of European Russia and middle east.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

>race is a social construct
>im white. Believe me

desu, Armenians are pretty borderline, but they aren't white.

I would assume she was a Jew.

She sort of reminds me of that jewess with the large ass Jen Selter.

This. Cred Forums is absolutely deluded if they can't tell she is white.
That's why Cred Forums couldn't win a race war as they can't tell who's white or not.

>yfw getting off the stage cause fat fuck

literally first christian nation, white af. Shes a stupid cunt though.

Wot? My Russian buddy said they were middle easterners who were swallowed up by the Soviet Union but are considered mugshots. Never gave enough of a fuck to research it.

she doesn't look Jewish at all, maybe like American muh heritage muh 1/16 """"Jews""""
but Israeli Ashkenazis have beak shaped facial features with bug eyes. They look nothing like whites.
Ana's facial features are very European, so is her skin tone.

If armenians count as white, so does every other arab ethnicity.

W E W U Z
E
W
U
Z

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.

straight from the young wikipedia,

inb4 wikipedia not valid source

> just because your county might be in Europe doesnt automatically make you white, its just a prerequisite

That only applies to turkroaches and albanians.

She desperately wants to believe that she isn't a racist.

She can't handle the fact that she isn't a very good person.

>Mug shots

Fucking auto correct. Mudslimes* mug shots is probably an accurate description as well.

Assad has Semetic facial features, not European like Ana.
Jesus Christ Cred Forums is thick as bricks..

Pure spanish people like criollos still have their ethnicity listed as "Hispanic"

god i fucking love curbstomping armenians in denail to the FUCKING GROUND

>>The argument that I don't like white people is stupid!

Yes, because there has never been a self-hating Jew or an Uncle Tom before.

She's white then??
To think i actually respected that RACIST bitch!

i thought georgia was the first christian nation

she's right

>first christian nation
google it senpai

Whites are a subset of caucasian.

Bashar is honorary white though

I've always been of the opinion that those ethnically from the Caucasian area are automatically Caucasian. Either that or we need a new name.

their race is still white though.

part of muzzie strategy is to ally themselves with brown/black people to overwhelm white people.

I've literally never put any thought into the question of whether the Armenians are white. At first thought, though, I'm inclined to say they're brown.

>that we all consider ourselves white.
why though you're arab

This is the credited response IN GENERAL however there are exceptions. Plenty of white people in Asian Russia for example.

Where did she say it?

What a smug face that gorilla has

whites may have originated from caucasians, that doesnt mean we ae the same anymore. If you go even further back we originated from fucking blacks.

European whites and middle-easterners are different people, just accept it

>Get off the phone you Jewish shekel collecting fuck

Lol this was bretty good.

saudis are white

what about turks arent they europeans

The distinction of white is too arbitrary. There are all kind of different ethnicities in Europe, nordics, celts, mediterraneans, alpines. Anas phenotype could as well Austrian, Italian or French and you wouldnt notice the difference.

Hashemites are white

THREADLY REMINDER

ANYONE SAYING ARMENIANS ARE WHITE WITH A DIFFERENT FLAG FROM THE ARMENIAN ONE

ARE ARMENIAN MIGRANTS. JUST SAGE AND REPORT

Caucasian is not a synonym for white. North Africans, Arabs, and Jews are all Caucasian, but most would agree that they're not "white."

>Armenia
>Farther than fucking TURKEY
>white
Not in a million years.

She can be white if she sucks my dick

turks are from central asia

More like kikes. Persians are whiter than Arabs.

Awesome. Now we won't be called a racist for wanting them to be wiped from the face of the earth.

This.

Regardless of her race, she's a loathsome anti-white cunt.

Sorry eurotrash, but you will never be true Aryans.

Western society
>getting drunk is socially acceptable and rampant
>using drugs the same
>women are all whores who when they do finally marry, abuse the legal system to their advantage
>no discipline
>no respect
>no manners
>crime is rampant
>music encourages crime and acting like a criminal

You're all doomed.

Turkey's population is dominated by a group that's not native to that area. Before the Turks, anatolia was basically a Greek, Assyrian, and Armenian mix.

No fucking way, they are semites

If Armenians think they are white, the term has lost all meaning.

As long as your skin is fair and you don't have apparent Mong/Neg features, you are a white person. Come home to America!!

At the very end of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=dFvz1eVj59Q

Azeris are white

This. She looks general white. She couldn't pass ass Scandinavian but any other group of whites she would blend in or look even whiter.

>people unironically think anything outside of mother Evropa can count as WHITE
try again motherfuckers

This video is total fucking win

That gorilla should check his fucking privilege

not Armenian/mudslime mixes, we mean pure Armenians like Ana are white.

Brown man here saying that Armenians are not white. Some time back, an Irishman posted here that the test of whiteness is pink nipples and areola.

Ana Kasparian would fail that test xD

why are you guys even watching their videos?

She is not white.

Armenia is on the mountain range that separate middle east and europe

People who are not blond or blue eyed can not be white.

Armenia is in Europe

Argentinians are white

DESIGNATED

Memes aside, you've never seen her tits so you're bullshitting.

Her nose is very wide, unlike Europeans.

She has that middle-eastern haircolour, eye colour and skin colour

Her nipples are most likely also brown.

She perfectly fits the shitskin category. Unless you are prepared to say all arabs are white, she (and every other Armenian) is also not white

Time to leave before the gas gets turned on shitskin.

Fap material, repeat the scenes with just her in slow motion

is it mroal to report someone for having a different opinion

>American education

Can't disagree with this from a purely scientific perspective

Turks are white

Aw, but who doesn't love this crazy motherfucker?

I live in a largely Anglo nation. Most Anglos have hair darker than her, have darker eyes, with deformed facial features, far less refined and delicate as Ana's face. If you say Ana isn't white are you saying Anglos aren't white either?

>American education

Kek. Fuck off.

We all know who's behind this post.

Whiteness is a social construct.

did you know most europeans have brown hair and brown eyes

Ana is not white
Anglos are white

Anglos have more in common with Germanics
Ana has more in common with Turks

Anglos have successful nations
Ana comes from a third world shithole

Ana is whiter than the majority of whites I know.
You lot a kikes for dividing whites by claiming Armenians aren't white.

Ohh baby

Came to my O Chem exam an hour early, found this girl studying for it so I sat next to her and talked/studied.
She told me she's from Armenia and was a part of this massive movement 15 years ago to the US started by her grandfather, a or THE bishop of the Christian Church there.

Anyway, she was pretty awesome, and I definitely started crushing on it by the end of it, we connected on tons of different levels and interests.

Any other Armenian woman is the same. I keep in touch with a beautiful ~60 y/o Armenian woman who lived under the USSR for many years, we share a love for Tartovsky and Arto Tuncboyciyan or however you spell it.

Are Armenian women true woman tier, Cred Forums?

Exactly

He's Scandinavian, he doesn't know. Ana has brown hair green eyes with European facial features, therefore whiter than most Europeans.

No one is dividing, you are trying to get your way in with true whites. Fuck off armenian scum

Screened your comment for tomorrow. Starting a thread about armenians in denial

>Anglos are white

no

>having "white" skin makes you white
white = european

people should just stop using white to define people because white is a color

She could vaguely pass for White. I even mistake some Pakistani women for white, even if they have light brown skin due to their facial structure and colored (usually green.) eyes.

I think that has more to do with how niggerfied our populace is. We do have a lot of Southern White girls who look similar to Ana, but they most likely have some injun or mexican somewhere far back in their blood line.

Why does Ana look whiter than Anglos though?
Anglos are white therefore Ana is white. We know who's behind your post..

She also told me she experiences a lot of racism from the Turks and worries a lot about all that fallout from the coup into Armenia.

We have to save the first Christian nation. DEUS VULT

>non-europeans who live in euopean countries are european

It's already well established and the only people who can't define what white is are kikes and those with an agenda other than the truth.

Western Asia is NOT Europe.

they are hold white values
they assimilate very well and are successful wherever they go

that young turk chick is a trash armenian tho

>brazil
Nice try faggot.

Friendly reminder that race is a social construct.

He's darker than the average Anglo. Most Anglos have hazel eyes and dark brown hair and fair skin. He has dark brown eyes black hair and brown skin.

> Latin hispanics
> White

Is this bite?

>that image
>not white

Oh yeah, I forgot. According to Cred Forums, literally no one on this planet is white.

>the same tired game of semantics that not even pol can get right

When someone says "I'm white", it is UNIVERSALLY implied they are of European descent, from Greece to Ireland, from Portugal to Russia.

Not Turkey, not Armenia, not any non-European country. No Armenian would ever identify as European, and would be categorically wrong to do so.

"Caucasian", or w/e the fuck pseudo-scientific PC word you want to use for people from the Caucasus region, has become a useless term that conflates white European with Middle Eastern mountain jews

Didn't this stupid show deny the Armenian Genocide?

Green Eyes doesn't make her white though. Pic related is Indian.

>Her nipples are most likely also brown.

Listen Im gonna need a picture to prove this just so we can end this whole debate here...

She doesn't look whiter than anglos though. Green eyes is the only thing she has in common with whites, and that is so fucking common in middle-eastern countries nowadays that its irrelevant

>We know who's behind your post..
I already told you I'm not d&c, you are the one trying to niggerfy what "white" truly means

You're right, but caucasian is a legit term.

>using a false map makes me right
idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia

Russell "Beady Eyed" Brand is 100% Anglo.

I'm Armenian and most of us don't really seem to claim that we're white. Ethnicity is always more important than race.

You have Moscow, Tiblisi, and Istanbul in Asia.

These are undoubtedly European

This. Unless you are blond haired, blue eyed, and fair skin Scandinavian over 6 foot with at least 8 inch cock and an IQ >120 you're not white according to Cred Forums

And another Indian with green eyes

who is this white qt

This

She is not white. She is a Bunt from South India. Aishwarya Rai

Only 0.01% of Indians have European colouration. they are all in Bollywood. Remnants of white settlers thousands of years ago.

The map is just lazy and didn't chop off the European part of Russia. The point still stands.

anglos are a germanic tribe that guy is from the middle east

I only demand two twings.

Fair skin
European descent

That is why i can disregard gypsies/cigans, turks, a lot of the moor-infested people from southern europe and, you guessed it, ARMENIANS

>brown eyes
>american

Before arguing whether arm*shits are white or not i suggest that arguing whether arm*shits are human or not.

Jesus she is such trash.

Oh and

>Istanbul
>European
lel

Indians are white

screen cap this post and stop sliding goy

Nobody would think she's a foreigner if she walked down the street here ,I can tell you that much.

So some Jews are white because they are part European and light skinned?

This is her without makeup, definately indian facial features even though still hot

No we're not. We're brown. That dude in the pic is brown as well.

It's obvious who's behind the """Swede's""" post.

Indian girls can be very qt, even the dark ones

Probably not a good idea to mate with hem because men only look good whit light skin

White equals racially and culturally European. Armenians are not racially or culturally European.

Protip: if they claim victimhood, they aren't white. Therefore the Irish aren't white.

Well depends.

I mean if your father is jewish and your mother is Austrian, that wouldnt make you completly white.

Jews are so diverse and weird that you cant really say for the entire group. The group "askhenazis" however, are not white. But you will rarely find someone who is over 75% askhenazi. A lot of them have European in them

>150 posts
>no one has posted the webm

Do I really have to do everything around here? Ffs..

Half white half light skin indians are indistinguishable from whites though to normies. Look at Freddie Mercury.

faggin whoo ah

>people call this white
LOL

C O A L
O
A
L

They are racially and culturally European though Mr. 60%. Thy are geographically on the border of Europe and middle east, the Causacaus mountains.

nice meme

Freddie Mercury looks middle eastern no matter how you look at him.

>Freddie Mercury

Don't think he was a halfie. He was parsi.

If somebody for example has light grey eyes, pale skin and is culturally European, BUT has a decent amount of ancestors from the near middle east, is he white??

Please tell me again how they are culturally European?

We can argue genetics all you want, but are you seriously trying to claim that Armenians are European culturally?

This fluid druid makes me extremely aroused.
Where all da Armenian wimminz at?

>white

He was Persian, indians arent charasmatic and cant poo in the loo

>muh aryan pasty white skin blonde hair blue eyes
>Sean Connery is a mud
>practically validating the belief that race is a social construct

Back to prepping Abdul, Sven

Christian nation for thousands of years.

Location does not determine what you are. They are genetically middle eastern and culturally middle eastern.

That's like saying because a nigger was born in Europe, he's European and white. Nothing about him is European or white.

>if they claim victimhood, they aren't white

Meanwhile, on Cred Forums

>REEEE FUCKING KIKES RESPONSIBLE FOR WHITE GENOCIDE REMEMBER THE NEGATIVE BIRTH RATES

>are you seriously trying to claim that Armenians are European culturally?

they are more comparable to eastern europe by far, but yes

The Swede is right though in concept. What defines a white person has to be a package and in order to be defined as white, that person should have, at least 90% of the elements of that package with some absolute essentials such as light skin.

Otherwise the term white becomes a little too vague.

Persians are arab

If a large portion of their ancestors is from the middle-east, they wouldn't be pale to begin with.

But if they are pale, grey eyes and brought up in Europe, sure they would count as white

But you are talking specific cases here right now, I'm talking about the entire Armenian people

normies have a loose definition of white.
Normies call Jews and Sicilians white also.

Semites aren't white.

Daily reminder

Get off the stage you fat fuck

The US census literally calls North Africans and middle easterners as fully white. They claim Muslim Arabs are white.

Arabs are white. "white" doesn't mean anything other than not-black and not-asian.

His eyes don't look too beady in this pic, he has Italian ethnicity.

> Trust a snake before a Jew, a Jew before a Greek, but never trust an Armenian.
- George Orwell

How was he Persian? I thought Parsis were Indian?

Sicilians are white though.

>inb4 moor memes
They got kicked out hundreds of years ago.

Thank god we don't have too many of those.

Yeah, many african nations are also fully christian. Culturally doesn't only mean religion. There's history involved, what does the government look like, is the nation wealthy and secular?

Armenia is just like any other middle-eastern shithole, just christian

Not white. She has mutt genes in her.

i think everyone that has white skin is white

i speak as a spic who spent time in nigger hoods, trust me when BLM is gonna mob you they're not gonna care if you tell them "b-but i'm technically armenian"

do not reply to this post with a meme albino in africa i swear to fucking god

Impressions are spot on. I love this

Parsis are Persian origin who came to India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi

Normies don;t consider arabs and north africans white though. government does

Arabs aren't white you fucking jackass. They're Caucasian but not white. White is culturally and ethnically European. That's it.

So then white basically means nothing.

*people of Persian origin

Guess while we are on this subject am I white?
4 of my great grand parents (Between 5th and 6th generation back) are Native American, but by looking at me I don't think anyone can tell.

There are sicilians in NZ, they loo like israeli tourists.

The ese's won't take too kindly to you calling yourself brown.

>Marlon Brando is a filthy shitskin gas all muds now

Parsis came from Persia but most of them have some Indian blood.

Thanks for explaining.

it means you have white skin

The example i was talking about was me, I've had even irish people call me pale

>tfw even Swedcuck accepts my whiteness

I had blonde hair as a kid too

Her eyes arent even green, they are more grey-brownish. I can see how the confused Armenien shitskin who lives in NZ is confused though

Assyrians are not Arabic, nor are Hebrews or Persians.

I've never met Armenian in real life, and I'm not Armenian, I'm Anglo.

Sicilians might come out a slight shade darker because of the sun, but they pretty much look like typical italians m8 i.e. white

You're hispanic

I can see that refrigerator body, the high waistline can't hide that as well as you thought Kasparian. hahaha

>tfw Kek has confirmed my whiteness with double dubs

Lots of people have blonde hair as kid you muppet.
Even I did, but it darkened to light brown around 4 and been that way ever since.

My fucking god this post is so pathetic

>i identify as white

youre white or youre not faggot

But they sometimes have afros like Jews though

That's dumb. That makes a bunch of east asians white.

But arabs, chinks and googles dont

i am confirmed Aryan, bow down

>If a large portion of their ancestors is from the middle-east, they wouldn't be pale to begin with.

>he fell for the phenotype determines race meme

A light skinned arab could produce a brown kid and a dark featured white man could have a blonde hair blue eyed kid

but I am sure you have seen one. Just didn't realized it.

Yes, but we are talking white ethnically, not skincolour

they got slant eyes too

ad hominem

It just shows you have Germanic rape genes that are recessive to Celtic darker hair that is majority of your genetics.

aren't ethnicities like Swedish, German, Croats etc.?

No, Arab is very specific bloodline from Abraham through Ishmael. Israelites are from Abraham through Jacob.

So? Whites can have curly hair unless Rome suddenly wasn't white.

No, those are nationalities.

Armenians are like Jews, they're women are feminist puppet masters. white women are dumb sluts that are slaves to their jewish and armenian masters

More like Germanic, Slavic and so on. And the umbrella term I use for racially and culturally European would be "white"

This is why we dont count hispanics and arabs (armenians) as white

>shitskin calling ARYANS with LIGHT eyes and BLONDE hair non-white

>He thinks im Celtic

Half Jew Half Persian Aryan master race reportin in

Yes, they are ethnicities. Cred Forums knows jack shit about what ethnicities are by the looks of this thread.

>armenian masters
>ever
the denial is real in this one

>the bible
>accurate genetics
wew lad no. Arabs are people from Arabia. The problem is that their shitty religion spread and they went around and raped a bunch of people in North Africa and the Middle East. But you're correct that Persians aren't Arab.

>comparing the based lion of Damascus with some roach TV show anchor
Kys

Pure whites don't have curly hair. Celts and Italians have non-white genes

Here is a list, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_ethnic_groups

Who is white then?

>implying those are arabs

You are a semetic-aryan mix.
Well done, you have decent genetics.

She meant she is an avid Cred Forums user obviously

true, maybe i used some bad examples. i meant ethnic groups like germanic, slavic, celtic etc.

why not just use European

No that's a meme. Non-white admixture in celts and italians is on par with the rest of europe (i.e. extremely low and negligible).

Fuck, this too true.

jeez somebody's sensitive
take it up with the census bureau... everyone in MENA is considered white as far as our government is concerned

Celts, Italians, Slavs, etc are white, with tiny traces of nonwhite. The purest whites are Scandinavian.

Black people

The Bible isn't about genetics but genealogy.

Because gypsies, turks, moors in Italy/Greece and so on

>celts
>nonwhite

wat

Only the Iberian and Southern French Celts at most.

She's a self hating white.

This.

Witnessed.

That has Danes, Croats, Hungarians, etc listed as ethnic groups. you've proven my point, and the guy I replied too.

>don't have apparent Mong features

shit us Nordics are screwed

No that list is waaaay too specific

Germanic/Slavic/Hyspanic is better

You're splitting splitting hairs. The bible is also not an accurate account of family history.

>inb4 people used to live for hundreds of years

What haplogroup is purest white? Haplogroup I-M253?

>The purest whites are Scandinavian.
They have gook admixture. Purest are central Europeans.

All Celts are white. But aren't purest white like Scandinavians. Reason why North French and Brits are whiter than south French and Iberians is they have some German blood, that whitens their genetics.

No that's anglos.

Then how come Italians made pic related while Scandinavians still lived in huts?

well gypsies are their own ethnic group are they not? Roma or whatever

turks aren't part of europe according to what my friend here says the moors you could classify them as northern africans

Who are white, your facial features are adaptations to cold. Convergent evolution.
Finland however does have small amount of non-white blood.

I think that Haplogroups are the way to go. I am in group R-M343, am I white?

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you three look quite lovely.

You are only white if you are ethnically descended from Western and Nordic Europeans. I will make allowances for people with at least majority Euro genes.

Armenian or ANY form of swarthy middle eastern Arab and even most mediterraneans not counting the small amount of Western European diaspora in Italy are not white. Hispanic is not white. Anything with Amerindian or African admixture is not white.

those are sub-racial groups, not ethnicities

He is fucking wrong. Scandinavians haven't really amounted to anything in history, him calling us the whitest is just funny.

The reason he is doing it is because he is trying to equalize armenians with slavs or iberians for example

Whites are largely equal, some minor things are different such as colour of hair and eyes

So what? A Semite is a Semite as far as I'm concerened,I don't care how they look. As a Briton myself I'm visually what one could call black Irish or whatever, so I look like a Jew. I see Jews that look more European than me; does that make them white? No. Semites are demons dressed in man flesh, race is not looks, its inate behaviour.

She's not white. Being Caucasoid doesn't make you white. Whiteness is a term reserved only for European people that made up and colonized North America and South Africa and their descendants.

Europeans clamoring to be called white is fucking stupid. If you're German, you're not white, you're considered German. If you're Irish, you're considered Irish, not white. For the Americans who are 1/4 French, 1/4 Scottish, 1/16 navajo indian, that motherfucker would be called white.

>fixated on genetic paleness and not genetic purity

Why would you single us out?

I'm in Anglo in a largely Anglo country, I can tell you for sure we are not purest whites.
Americans have more German genes than us that make their Anglos whiter than British and New Zealand anglos.

Caucasians in Russia are called churkas. They are basically blacks because there are no real Africans.

It's true. Turks are not native to anatolia. They conquered their way there from central asia.

Whiteness does not equal intelligence. That is a Cred Forums meme.
Italians Brits and French have contributed vastly to civilisation depite not being pure whites.
Jews are only half white and have contributed heavily.

this is one of the best posts I've seen on this board

I see this guy brought up often and he simply has to be some kind of Turk rape baby. He looks like neither of his parents, both of whom are white and ethnically British. I have a feeling his real father is a different person and this is why he's such a staunch leftist immigration loving twat. He simply does not look like an ethnic Briton, his skin tone looks Middle Eastern, his hair is coarse and curly and his facial shape, facial hair and facial symmetry all look at least part Arab. In some pictures he looks like a member of fucking ISIS.

Look up autosomal DNA maps. You are the only genetic isolate in Europe. That's nothing to be ashamed of, you are the most educated in Europe and a heavyweight in video game creation despite being tiny and freezing.

i'm not disagreeing with you amigo i just cited you as a source

>only germans are whites
nice meme

Are you ashamed of your non-European autosomal DNA?

What's with the retarded huge earrings ?
I see it everywhere here, since my childhood, and it have never not been retarded.

Anyone can explain it to me or is it just something women do because they're retarded ?

hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

Ignore him, he is armenian hahahaha

Haplogroup R is white like Italians are White. Haplogroup I is white like Swedes are White.

Source: I am white.

South Germany is genetically Celtic. All europeans are white, but the purest are Scandinavians.

This is yurop

Armenians and Jews are white.

Fucking thank you

If you are within the lighter area, you may be considered to being WHITE

ARMENIANS NEED NOT APPLY

There is 8 years of recorded video of her bashing whites in 10,000 different ways.

Even when a white homeless veteran defended himself against a black thug, she started railing on the guy because he was white and being 'too cocky'. Even cenk visibly looked at her a little odd. This was 3-4 years ago... but she bashes whites every episode.

That entire show is centered around bashing whites. They would not have a viewer base if they didn't bash whites. The only reasons they exist is to bash whites. All the other 'filler' topics they talk about are there to give the impressive they're a legitimate news outlet.

Nothing but California anti-White, anti-West, anti-American cancer that popped up in 2008 just in time to push Obama into office by race baiting the fuck out of the internet.

Same story for that faggot Ray William Johnson. Back in 2008, he was literally campaigning for Obama in his 'comedy' youtube videos. All he would do is drop the word 'redneck' and make stupid faces. The idiots ate it up in the comments. huuurrrrrr =B balls deep, huuurrrrr

All of these fucking people are starting to realize how much they fucked up the past 2 decades.

Whites are 5 minutes away from ending their party. They're scared... because they know they were full of shit from the start.

Armenian here

I wouldn't call myself ethnically white (though me and anyone in my family are "white") but I sure as fuck would never call myself a fucking Arab. Fuck off with that trash.

Is Georgia white or semitic? I have no idea.

Greenland is not white. That map is BS. Plus Siberia is mostly Jews and Chinks.

I have full British ancestry, but even pure Brits have traces of non-white DNA but why would I give a shit. I don't care about feeling superior on Cred Forums because there's nothing to be ashamed about not being perfect.

according to his heritage he is 1/64 german

ethnicelebs.com/russell-brand

>Russell’s paternal grandfather was Henry George Brand (the son of Henry George Brand and Alice Sarah Truman). Russell’s great-grandfather Henry was the son of Mark Henry Brand and Lydia Bond. Alice was the daughter of George Truman and Maria Louisa Bruford. Maria’s grandfather, Johann Heinrich Kohler, was German.

>Russell’s paternal grandmother was Janet Marjorie White/Frost (the daughter of Walter George Clyde Frost and Julia Maud Lilian White). Walter was the son of Thomas Frost and Jessie. William was the son of William Henry White and Frances Ann Tilly Church.

all sound like pretty english names if you ask me senpai

You need to have grey eyes to be european?

everyone wishes they were white but in reality only pink skinned anglos are. your pure bred aryans are just swarthy yellow skinned mongoloids and would NEVER pass as white in an ideal world

finns could be too but they aren't caucasian + 2 inbred :(

inb4 some wimpy swede gets offended

Haplogroups don't mean jack shit they're like blood types. Autosomal is where its at

Everyone knows that there are genetically inferior groups in every race (look at nu-males and sjws, plenty of whites), so why are they allowed to vote? Honestly if you have sub-110 IQ or make

Why don't you just be Armenian?

>he is only 2.3% neanderthal

Pretty low for a european.

Armenians are whiter than Greeks

RARE

true desu

Well I dont know why he included half azerbaijan and georgia, I didnt even notice it to begin with. They should be removed from there

They are considered same race as armenians. Whether that is arab or something else they want to call themselves, thats not my problem, aslong as they dont filthen the label WHITE

What argument? There's an overabundance of self-loathing whites out there. Just because you're white yourself doesn't mean that you're incapable of advocating for policies that harm whites.

>I'M WHITE
>I'M WHITE
>I'M WHITE

I always classify myself as Armenian

Fuck off with that lumping us in with Arabs shit though.

Can some faggot find my sides? last spotted leaving orbit

Everything besides WHG admixture is of non-European origin. Finns are among top 1% most European. And Finns are not an isolate like you said, because even the most northeast Finns cluster with Central Finns. Southwest Finns cluster with Balts on a PCA and Fennoswedes. And Fennoswedes with North Swedes.

Sardinians are a real isolate in Europe. And pure Saamis.

I think normies would only consider you Arab if you're Muslim and look like you're about to rape a goat.

ok

None of these people have actually met finns. You aren't fucking mongoloid, it's just Cred Forums memes Mikko. Ignore it

that's cause I'm master race, only Eurasian Steppe type Europeans are high in Neanderthal.

Nordic Race is pure.

>0.2% finnish
You are not white

>Spain
>not white

She's hot.
Does she do porn?

This is beautiful.

>Britians and French
>not white

You're joking right?

Neither, they Are classified as Iberians. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians

He is an armanien in denial.

He will spout anything just to make him feel white

I corrected myself, see

To give you an idea how much that dirty California cholo cunt hates whites.... back when Chuck Norris jokes were going around a few year back, this dumb bitch got physically angry on the TYT show saying "I don't get it... I mean... it's not even funny"

In other words, she hated the Chuck Norris joke phenomenon because it was make a WHITE GUY come out cool.

This is how fucking petty this dumb bitch is.

We're talking total Cali skank hood rat gutter trash. I live on the West coast. Lived around these skanks all my life.

You talk like a nigger.

They are white, how many times do I have to say this. We're not pure Scandinavian though, so we're not pure white

>chuck norris
>funny
you're trash as well

>snowniggers
>white

wow.... you must be a disgusting fat gook pig or something. The dirty rat is a 3 at best. This is AFTER her massive jew nose job.

The cunts eyes are repulsive. Insta-turn off

Only Armenians are pure white as you have proven beyond reasonable doubt. We're fortunate that an honest {{anglo}} admits that he's not really white like armenians are

GAAAAAAWWWD I want her to hold me between her thighs and piss down my throat

If Lebanese Armenians mean Armenians aren't white, does mixed race whites make Europe not white?

>white
>goes to the beach on a hot day
>tan
>not white

Anglo-German mix is white. Anglo-Nigger mix isn't.

I'm giving you an example of how petty she is, you fucking idiot. That was the point of mentioning her reaction to Chuck Norris jokes.

You must not be White, because you have zero fucking ability for critical thinking outside your own emotional faggotry.

"omg, he said chuck norris", "let me have a reaction now"

God damn fucking simp

Armenians aren't pure white either, but they ares still white.

She claims to be Armenian, but no Armenians claim her.

That whole TYT is a sinister op. Wouldn't surprise me they're CIA, Saudi Arabian, Jew, British Royalty outfit working for the Democratic Party.

You cannot believe anything they say about themselves. Their identities are all fake.

The Armenian Community in California fucking PROTESTED Cenk directly in his face at a local speech 5 years ago.

Nobody knows who the fuck Ana is....

I'm pure blood Armenian with pink nips.

However only like 30 % of Armenians are white, the rest are mixed with Lebanese