Cred Forums is a tool of a satanic conspiracy

Amongst this group Cred Forums is called "the accelerator." Why? Because it accelerates the "process."

We all know Cred Forums generates more hatred and anger than any site on the web. Its supernaturally evil. It can dominate your life and your mind if you let it. People become unemotional, sociopathic, sub humans when the post on a Chan. Anonimity reveals their inner monster. And that's exactly what this group wants. The more you reveal it, the stronger it becomes. This is a major part of the "process."

Your soul can be destroyed, murdered, and displaced from your body and yet you will still live and breath. Becoming a "non" is part of the intended process found on Cred Forums. The more you are exposed to gore, racism, nationalism, brand loyalty, and pure raw hatred the less human you become. This is an indisputable fact. This is the ultimate "process."

This machine was farmed and tested on a psychotic Japanese subculture. Ironically Japanese men make perfect slaves. They are terrified to be anything but a soulless drone. And that's why deep inside, many of them harbor violent psychotic fantasies.

You have been warned.

I will tell you all that Moot is no really who he claims to be; and Cred Forums exists as a tool to manipulate & control social movements, which are used in turn to indoctrinate & desensitize the masses. It is also useful as a disinformation tool. Anonymous was created, it did not form as the brainchild of this community & "Moot".

But most of you already that know

"It" feeds off of your energy force, our energy force collectively as a species. Your feels, your cringes, your rage. The oppositional energy Cred Forums generates by trolling the MSM. Fuel.

There are forces at work that want to feed on us like cattle, on a spiritual, mental & physical (as in, your flesh) level.

We are lambs to the slaughter.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get fucked dumb bitch ass nigga little piece of shit once upon a time the end.

go away shill

Stop wasting your amphetamines on pseudophilosophy and get back to that paper.

Do not resist user
You will be assimilated

All heil the hivemind

kek did you think this was a god-fearing forum?

Bring in the era of Kek

>Discuss
Ah yes the discuss followed by the 'one post by this user'.

Why would satanism shoot themselves in the foot considering Cred Forums opens thinking, shit posting and battles cencorship

>Anonymous was created, it did not form as the brainchild of this community

Right, it was an in joke at a bunch of place before Cred Forums existed.

Everything else that you've said is fantasy.

>opens thinking

That is the exact opposite of what occurs here.

This is now a place where children come to cloak themselves in simplistic rhetoric as fashion.

Thinking is actively discouraged and diverted.

Raise salient points against the maymays of the day, and find out for yourself.

Does anyone have that food pyramid image with negative human emotions at the bottom and aliens at the top, surrounded by brand logos and fast food? I lost it.

>We are lambs to the slaughter.
You got a rat in your pocket?

why would there be such high amounts of content meant to make us cringe, become depressed or enraged? most people are not cut to be able to deal with that without a negative backlash in their personality.

Free speech motherfucker. Do you speak it?

I was contacted by Moloch cultists after browsing this site.

I am more powerful than ever.

Makes sense, automated threads at specific times with just a bit of inside information and automated posts with recurring digits while gently pushing the Pepe demon "unclean spirits like frogs"

m00t, pls...

Who's this Moot anyways?

Never try to win the conversation in a thread or to an user, you have only speculation as to what their actual view points are,... Just shit post, read, and amuse yourself in all the variations of thoughts.

Ok, but I'm still going to keep on posting

>portugese intellectuals

Move along Juan...

he WAS at bohemian grove in 2008...
also the amount of butthurt Cred Forums generates in MSM and general libtards is enough to feed 7 molochs. The alt-right is BASED on trolling.

Prove it using metaphysics.

>Saged

>Cred Forums generates hatred and anger

nah, it produces top bantz, keks and shitposts though

>Implying i'm any of those things

I was already aware Portugal i am here to observe and take some info with me, not turn into a nihilist.

Shut the fuck up and hail the king

this is the hall of the mountain kek, a sacred place

We are entering the KEK-YUGA.
Those not part of creating chaos and destruction will be the target.
Those fueling the rebirth of a new era will become illumemenates and will exist on etheric shitplanes not comprehensible to the Normans

lel

>We are lambs to the slaughter.
No we control the lambs 0fugget0

yet another dirty Marxist loser projecting its failings unto others

>Thinking is actively discouraged and diverted.
>Le "Dull" Leaf

this one user ?

Go to montalk.net to learn more than you could possibly care to know about the ideas in that picture.

Also it's a cult of madness, so be careful

Delete this thread immediately.

Kind regards,

Illuminati, Finnish division.

Proof? Sounds interesting

oh snap...
this image.
it is spoopy and saved

So Trump, Milo and the alt-rights butthurt causing tactics are part of a contract whereby they extract butthurt energy from trolled people and place it into the spiritual foodchain in exchange for rampant success.

By doing so they turn the previous political process of providing energy to the archons up a notch, accelerating it past the previous simplistic partisan oppositional political dissentions. We are Food.

Oh, and now we know we become extra tasty.
Even kek could be in on it...

I think we just found ourselves a new copy pasta boys

The truth about Cred Forums is it's a Google/alphabet sponsored psyop/data farm/honeypot

I've been here since I was in middle school so the damage has already been done. Didn't get really hardcore into shitposting until after high school, though. And honestly back in the day Cred Forums was just dumb jokes, memes and raids. Now we have 2 boards dedicated to making you hate others and yourself.

fuck off tweak!!

I have none. This was something that was around /x/ about four years ago. more relevant now than ever to consider though.

I know this term isnt used often but you really need to lurk moar

The ones who entertain memes and shitpost are not that big a portion of this "community"

A large portion of us just lurk and observe, if this weren't the case you'd see more varied opinions all over this board, atleast more than the norm, alot more OC, ect.

Also you have to consider just how much underage b& are here, its a truth thats rarely discussed; most of these posters are young kids looking to kill time and find things to get triggered by. Young impressionable minds whos vernacular is that of memes and greentexting, and since shitpostings easy it feels inclusive, its hard to fuck up.

4chans always been this way, its why the entire sites one big meme/troll center. Its cancerous and unabashed, you'll be desensitized to the hate if you stay here too long.

Make no mistake this place is a shithole filled with agendas and turmoil, but MOST people come here to remind themselves not to take this bullshit too seriously. Everyones full of shit and even someone posting like-minded opinions, they may have thier own ulterior motives, you'd be a fool to take anything said on this site as fact.

You cant bullshit a bullshitter.

I will destroy this demonic engine.

The thing is, it's not just shitposting.

Its the fact that the ideas are materialized into the psychosphere.

Even in the mind of a lurker, where they can be be somehow latent... they affect reality.
What I mean is that even lurking and looking at. for example, all this cringy White Genocide shit --- it stirs up the flames of hatred, depression and related stuff. And that's the whole point, i guess.

Satanists are the most pathetic bunch of faggots ever. It makes sense they would think that "exposure to gore and nationalism" would steal your soul.

Fact for satanists: if symbols and rituals have any effect on you whatsoever, you are a weak piece of human debris. A misstep in evolution that needs purging. So satanists are a group literally built around embracing the weakest parts of themselves (ego, being offended, ritual, symbolism, addiction, gloominess, hierarchy, taking bullshit).

perhaps the formula here is:

anonimity + intense trolling and shitposting + regular shill interference with rage-inducing content (just have a look at the other threads, ffs) = oposicional energy vortexes meant to grow even further into real life.

also, satanist is a loose term. just to refer to groups that take into consideration the spiritual dimensions of a human.

Nice pasta JIDF.

>the alt right

Only shills use this forced meme

Alt right isn't real

Maybe, OP, its revealing your true character. You are frightened by yourself. No holds bar threading does not have to mean you have to be uncivil. Truth is tough to swallow but don't pursue malice. Peace

You have the mind-set of a newfag, again I suggest you lurk more.

You say these emotions well up and turn into actual convictions, they manifest themselves in the people who read and make these posts. Sure, perhaps.

But I'm certain this place is that of vent and therapy, theres strong opinions here and there but at some point they'll realize just how big of a fagot they are. If they're smart enough to build a case study that supports thier views they'll eventually find shit that refutes them or see how malleable statistics are and the linguistic gymnastics of language, what are half truths and red herrings ect.

People are faggots who prioritize being right over being useful, they build and destroy social capital, its redundant.

Either you learn from this or you dont, this place isnt evil, they'll grow out of it or they wont.

The only hate being generated here is by the salty redditors and shills.

faggots, niggers, kikes, gooks, spooks, chinks, nips, cucks

This is bantz to me, but rage to leftists. Stay mad reddit.

>Amongst this group Cred Forums is called "the accelerator."
are-are you retarded?

I know

There can be no good without evil

youtu.be/8KAThZYcR94

Want a small redpill?
Don't let pol be part of your identity.

Dude, lay off the jenkem. Your newfag aroma is pungent enough.

good point user. you say this place is amoral, in a way, just like any other place where ideas are exchanged, except its anonymous and more extreme. Granted.

But what if we consider the multidimensional view, that humans are more than mere people who have opinions and beliefs, but also have a somehow magical and supernatural presence. If that is the case, and if in fact there is a conspiracy all around the world to feed human soul-energy to archons - then Cred Forums (the internet in general, but Cred Forums in particular) represents a technological improvement as a feeding mechanism.

It's faster. It yields more. Its viruses are contagious (memes). they overflow into real life events, and make them yield more and more. There is a reason pepe is working - its the lurkers meditating upon its image and its concept. It has nothing to do with simply "venting". Go to the gym or play a sport - that's venting. This is different. This is intentional generation of particular strands or currents of energy.

btw i am no newfag, been here for a while. that's nowhere near the point.

>Amongst this group Cred Forums is called "the accelerator." Why? Because it accelerates the "process."
No, because they spam Cred Forums with loli.

want a bigger redpill? It's not up to you to decide what becomes a part of your identity or not. your whole being works independently of your conscious mind.

Take off the proxy CF

You talk like a fag and your shits retarded

We must channel our NEET energy to bring kek to this world.

B bbut muh redpill

>667

Hey-Diddly-Ho Neighbor-eeno!

PRAISE THE 4CHAINZ!

ALL HAIL LORD Cred Forums!

Dude read Jung devils and angels are functions of conciousness

I unironically believe this.