NASA image of earth, 2012

This is earth in 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqZr3F95J-Q&index=4&list=PLNBawKKwRy47xo3Ukr-mgEcTYEAeoifSL
curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/42-our-solar-system/the-earth/gravity/94-does-your-weight-change-between-the-poles-and-the-equator-intermediate
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
journalofcosmology.com/Cosmology8.html
jointmission.gsfc.nasa.gov/npp_marble_collection.html
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/)
sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za32.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ry0UAJKO4
stuffin.space/
heavens-above.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ndlQNicOeso
youtube.com/watch?v=7JDoE8Bag4I
youtube.com/watch?v=aAN8yenz3nA
elektro.ntsomz.ru/en/
ipg.geospace.ru/graph/electro/el2/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Gx1vD1CRE
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html
shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
eng.ntsomz.ru/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3251776/Was-Einstein-wrong-Astronomers-spend-11-years-hunting-gravitational-waves-nothing.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2063163/Einstein-speed-light-2nd-set-scientists-particles-CAN-travel-faster-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uet_Tbfd5rM&list=PLWvahZRxLnLPyckoX6AZu9BS7AkE2ixIc&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=lMW5x3GAx-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is 2014.

Now. Why?

Obviously one or both of these images is faked.

What? I just want to know. Why is it faked?

Or do you think that the land expanded that much, in 2 years.

The first image; the land to scale wouldn't even fit on there.

I just want to know. Can anyone explain to me?

Maybe it's an artifact of compiling images? Just seems like for billions of dollars, we could get some better pretty space pictures.

Global warming propaganda the 2012 picture is quite a much lighter blue.

So the 2012 image is propaganda? How then, do we know if all of it isn't propaganda?

they are both faked. They aren't taken with a real camera, it's "composites"...they claim that this is the only way they can get this image is by compiling a series of images...but that's bullshit. If you are asking why? You are asking the right questions. I always think of the movie The Truman Show right about now....good luck in your search.

Here you go bro, found the video explaining some ideas to ponder.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZr3F95J-Q&index=4&list=PLNBawKKwRy47xo3Ukr-mgEcTYEAeoifSL

It seems like bullshit.. Why can't they just have a satellite far away enough?

The fact that at least one is obviously fake kind of discredits the whole thing

wtf I thought the earth was flat? If the earth were round how come every road is on a flat surface? How is the sea not dripping away?

>I've actually been living in a desert wasteland all this time

naw bro. Check it.

look up the Van Allen Belt....kinda puts a damper on the going to moon theory.

>Impenetrable radiation belt around the earth.

When you say "belt", what shape pops into your mind?

>The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight.

>The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months' duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.

>A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles, would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.

>However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage - a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.

>The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense.

-James A. Van Allen

Would this not also show that earth would tend to have its moveable mass at the equator though? Why isn't all of the water at the equator? Is gravity stronger than the centripetal force of earth spinning to such a degree that there is absolutely zero noticeable effect?

Why is the earth a sphere? Shouldn't it at least be an ovaloid?

the first one is a shot from a dryer time of year and the second one is a composite image from a greener time of year. or they are both faked but why does it really matter?

I always thought this about the radiation belt as well

I basically thought 'well, in the 60s, they would have sent them up there through it regardless of how harmful it may be, as long as they wouldn't die on the way it wouldn't matter

The first one. Look at the land mass.

Look how big it is.

It matters because
A. I want to know where the fuck is my money going if you can't even get a proper camera on there?
B. What is the need to fake the images?

I mean, wouldn't we deserve to know if our billions of dollars wasn't going towards anything that we cares about? And nasa is one agency that has things that we can analyze as proof. Can't necessarily analyze CIA documents to see where they spent our money ha

>Is gravity stronger than the centripetal force of earth spinning to such a degree that there is absolutely zero noticeable effect?

curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/42-our-solar-system/the-earth/gravity/94-does-your-weight-change-between-the-poles-and-the-equator-intermediate

This is the shape of the Belts according to NASA. So unless you are shooting out from the poles, you are not going to avoid an extensive amount of radiation ...but NASA likes to lie a lot.

>everything NASA says is a lie
>except the stuff that supports my conclusion

screen cap this post goyim

>I don't know how cameras work

Because (((NASA))) wants to keep us ignorant

they are photoshopped, nasa has said it thousands of times. they are composited photos.

>it's composites, goy

Literally the same answer for how our lovable martian Wall-E could take selfies without any extending arm.

kys

Nasa and the astronauts were fully prepared for the Apollo 11 crew to die on the moon. Nixon had a speech ready in case it happened.

Like Van Allen was quoted in : Negligible dose due to trajectory and velocity.

I see what you are getting at, but that image to me doesn't speak to the fact of a round earth holding water. It's one of those things, like this picture, where you can see the laws of nature in simple experiments and instances. It all is connected in my opinion.

satellite in LEO taking photos you faggot

buy a globe and look at it really up close, then look at it from a distance. same effect.

"A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP. This composite image uses a number of swaths of the Earth's surface taken on January 4, 2012. The NPP satellite was renamed 'Suomi NPP' on January 24, 2012 to honor the late Verner E. Suomi of the University of Wisconsin."

said satellite orbits at about 800 km, apollo 17 which took the famous 'blue marble' photo took it at 45,000 km

why is it that america is always in front on these shots?

But the earth is really big. Much bigger than your can conceptualise.

A camera with a wide lenses would still have to be very far away to fit the whole earth in one frame.

This is why they're composites.

Maybe because it's our god damned space program you fucking spic faggot

stay jelly

COMPOSITE IMAGE!!!! Is that literally the only way to take a photo in space?

it is when you're orbiting at 800 km and you want a photo of the entire planet you stupid cunt

Fucking idiot the "2014" pic is an original iPhone wallpaper. It's like from 2002.

And it's called a 3D plane, the middle of a round objects grows larger 'cause it's the closest to the camera when you move forward.

>extend arm on one side and and take a photo of self
>extend arm on other side and take photo of self
>take half of each photo and compile them

It boggles the mind

This is Earth in 2016. Tell me again how global warming isn't real :)

it is an ovoid, it's just hard to see since the earth is so large. the mass of it keeps it spherical and the spinning makes it widen at the equator. for most purposes though it's fine to look at it as a sphere.

too comfy of an answer for you. enjoy your comfy delusion. They took this in 1966b you fucking idiot...why not a new one since? Nice moon horizon btw....

>jelly for mexico appearing in every earth picture

yeah
careful! you could cut someone with your edge!

anyway, its rare to see shots like this tho

Here is a very fast exposure of the entire planet, not a composite photo, taken from an altitude of 28,000 miles.
Most satellites don't orbit this high. This was taken by Apollo 17 on the way to the moon.

20 years ago that was Earth in 10 years ago.

lol you got all the answers. Thanks bro!

flustered?

The World isnt just the US anymore

yes, looking at OP pic and seeing whole mexico in the middle is astounding

>according to NASA
>the same NASA that is lying about everything

seek a noose cuck

looks great! I want some more. spoon feed me your logic until it sticks

I think there's somthing suspicious with outer space. Been studying all the fringe shit for years.

But you're trying to push a flat earth meme with space photos. It's getting old man. Earth ain't flat. It's why I see the the constellations flip vertically compared to you.

where are the stars

read more faggot, that's why i said i don't trust it.

HOLY SHIT

NASA IS FINISHED

you have no right to post anything about NASA's scientifific discoveries cuck

>burger cannot into trigonometry
Well colour me surprised.

i'm not flat earth bro, at all. flat earth is illogical imo, but I agree seems suspicious.

>1 post by this ID

I'm a taxpayer you fuck, I have every right.

no really where are the stars

not when you try to use NASA to prove anything cuck

>2 posts by this ID

>trigonometry

they told me I would never have a calculator in my pocket so I should pay attention...I have a calculator now...so...fuck thinking when (((they))) will think for me.

Dude you are fucking retarded. Just go back and read what I've said.

If they can take a photo of pluto they should be able to take a photo of earth, tho

Jesus Christ

Wewlad.

can one of you faggots tell me why there arent any fuckin stars in any pictures of Earth please I'm genuinely curious

this.

Ok cool. There's just so many shills trying to push it these days, it's hard to tell.
There's somthing not right about space. I belive we've been lied to about a whole lot of things. Outer space being a main one.

same reason there aren't any in the photos of the moon, it reflects sunlight and that overpowers the light from the stars

All that image shows is how far away the mountain in the background is.
It's hard to estimate distances since there's no watery airy atmosphere to lighten or distort objects at a distance.

WOW.... this photo... Round earthers on suicide watch... Killing themselfs in droves.

Stars are very far apart. Earth takes up a lot of the space in those photographs. Earth is tiny compared to stars. Also the reflecting light, fuck if I know

I wanna know this: why do flat earthers exist? Why are they so defensive? Why would NASA lie?

I love to look at the stars...stare off into space. You can lose yourself pretty quick up there. Love that feeling. Anything bugging you in particular about space? are we talking human "discovery"?

Looks flat. Round earthers btfo.

could it just be as simple as the first was taken in the fall and the second in the summer? only difference is the vegetation

NASA would lie because every government agency lies. everyone is out for their own intentions. keep the funding coming in, new discoveries constantly to keep public interest intact. sometimes they fudge the numbers. you can't imagine that happening?

Are you actually retarded?

these prove nothing.

oh like the $8.5 trillion that went missing from the pentagons military budget?

>every government agency lies
No, but, why would they need the funding if they're not exploring? NASA hardly gets any funding at all. There is literally no benefit to saying "Flat Earth" is real.

You can literally fly around the globe. You can start in one spot, and end up in that same exact spot by traveling exclusively forward.

No the image shows that it was taken on a sound stage. There are maps you can view to see the distance. The far right mountain is meant to be several km's away. We can see a strong parallax effect when the photo is taken a meter to the left of the other. This shows that the mountain is much closer than the maps show.

I'm aware of this, but why wouldn't they photoshop it to appear the correct size? Why would that be impossible? Why release a photoshopped image that is supposed to represent our planet accurately (inferred from the placement of the 'camera'), that doesn't represent our planet accurately, if it's possible to represent it accurately?

consider the reasoning of why you dont see stars during the day. other than that bright orange one thats really big

ball earth cuck

Every single """"""""""""image"""""""""""" on the right is an artist interpretation you fucking mong nigger. Or do you believe we had a satellite capture the image of a dying star, and the universe?

People who post these images thinking they're valid or accurate are we wuz kangz tier retards.

Lots of stuff. Human discovery is one. I actually think they've found a whole lot, and been to many planets. Breakaway civilisation shit.
I also question the distances told to us. Halton Arp showed than red shift is not intrinsically about distance from his photos of galaxy's and quasars.

i saw the moon out at 11 am the other morning

truly the end times are coming and i don't want to be a beta male left out in the cold so i stocked up on super male vitality and i recommend you do so as well

okay, i'm not a flat earther, i believe in the globe. But NASA got tons of money back in the day, funding has been cut but back in the day, come on man, people lie all the time for money. Some of it is true, but there's some definite fuckery at hand.

Have you done it? Did you document extensive proof?

>why would they need the funding if they're not exploring?

wow.. no borders... really makes you go hmmmm

.. you guys didn't see me peeing off the porch there did you?

It actually would be suspicious if every image looked the same.

why are Americans so retarded?

lol you are senile. what are these maps? they look old as jesus. maps from the old days could never be wrong. logic much?

I've been on the run since I posted my message about having an image of Canadian guitar astronaut guy.

As I said, I will deliver.

here is the promised image.

Stay safe.

Flat sun comfirmed

I've been in a plane and seen curvature. Have you seen the edge of our earth?

you are so right bro, I am so so sorry for that mistake. please accept my deepest apology. you can see similar structures in nature, that's all im saying you edge lord Mcfuckface.

different distances with different exposure and angles.

This thread is a distraction.

>what are seasons for $400 Alex

Checked.

But I don't think NASA's intent was to make an accurate representation. This is strictly art photography - that much is obvious. This kind of resolution would be impossible with current technology unless we stitched together multiple pictures like the other user said.

because the satellites are too close to capture the entire earth

pic related is what they actually see

pics or it didnt happen

>this thing that has never been observed is similar to an eyeball because nasa hired an artist to shit on a canvas and fuck around with photoshop
Again, you're a mong nigger.

This is FUCKIMG fake Canada isn't hat small what he fuck

And sunsets happen because??...

Notice how if you connect it all it make a circle not a sphere?! Hmmm make you think

I'm reading that book

So you are telling me they can't send a satellite or a rocket out to a great enough distance to allow for an image capture of the earth in it's entirety? Didn't we go to the moon like 6 times?

i'm not telling you that, i'm just telling you the way things are

All flat earthers are fucking morons. There are mathematically sophisticated ways to demonstrate that the earth is a rough sphere by experimenting with simple objects around you, but you don't even need to rely on those.

During a lunar eclipse, the Earth's shadow is projected onto the moon. It is always a circle. This is invariant. If the Earth were any other shape than a sphere, the shadow would change shapes as the bodies in the eclipse move at different speeds.

It gets even simpler. Any user who has spent time on docks knows that you see a mast/sails through a telescope before you see the rest of a ship. This is true everywhere in the world.

They do, but the majority of them are closer (since if the data they generate is better acquired closer). DSCOVR has a neat website of the pictures it takes, and it is way out beyond the orbit of the Moon.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

It's also responsible for this series of pics of the dark side of the Moon as it passes across the Earth.

journalofcosmology.com/Cosmology8.html

The long sought "grand theory of everything" must begin where there is no beginning and end where there is no ending: patterns which repeat themselves in nature and which give rise to infinite symmetry. Similar patterns are repeated from the micro-atomic to the macro-atomic, from snail shells to spiral galaxies. There is no reason to suspect these patterns end with individual galaxies. The symmetry and patterns exhibited by elementary particles, atoms, snail shells, sea shells, whirlpools, cyclones, solar systems, and spiral galaxies, should be applied to all galaxies, collectively, and to the cosmos. What these patterns have in common is they can be predicted from formulations first proposed by Pythagoras, and secondly, all orbit an eye or hole at their center. It is these same repeating patterns, within our own Hubble Length Universe which creates the illusion of expansion and acceleration as it spirals and orbits a universe-in-mass black hole. As distant galaxies come closer to this supermassive black hole, they accelerate and the light associated with those galaxies develop a red shift pattern indicative of that acceleration. However, as they accelerate they grow smaller in size, and appear to dim thereby creating the illusion they are speeding off faster and further away into the distance, when in fact they are falling into the infinity of a universe-in-mass black hole. These patterns do not end with the (known) Hubble Length Universe, but continue infinitely, giving rise to ever greater super-structures, of which the known universe is an insignificant fragment. Unifying symmetry, based on identical repeating patterns, leads not to a big bang creation event, but to an infinite universe which is eternal, and has no beginning, and no end.

All this shit happens because fucking normies cannot understand unit conversions

So if you personally went to the edge of the earth then looked off what would you see?

Because space is expensive my man.

Occam's razor: America shrank, duh.

Oh, I understand that and agree. But why don't they stitch it together to an accurate size? It doesn't make sense to show the continents larger than they should actually appear (as compared to the 'real' photograph, and the realistically proportioned composites).

The point is, why didn't they scale the zoom/resolution to match what would actually appear at the distance indicated by the size of the circle representing the planet?

Scientists be like... earth isn't round it's oblong... then they show us a round earth that is different colors and size each time.

LIAR FUCKNUGGETS. I hate NASA. I hate JEWS. I FUCKING HATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. KILL THEM ALL.

There is no sun "set" the sun just goes further away until we can't see anymore

>epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
so these are supposed to be real pictures? like photos? they look fake man.

But why can't I see the sun at night?

It has expanded.
It's always changing.
Memory is slippery, even the that of the universe.

you're telling me.

It seems like this is caused by the equipment. Even today taking a picture while moving the camera can cause distortion

that's trippy, where did they go do you think? Are they possibly maneuvering through space more efficiently than they are letting on?

what a load of deceitful crap, distance doesn't explains the discrepancy in the sizes seen here
the reason is all three were taken with a different angle, moreover a deformation effect was added
distance alone only makes things appears smaller and lower relative to the observer according to the law of perspective.
that's why the Sun and the Moon are always smaller when they "set" or "rise", actually they really close in and away following their course over the flat earth.

>OP doesn't understand what happens to satellite images experiencing gravity dilation

lrn2science, christfags

there is no edge you retarded ballcuck

the ice wall only represents the boundary of what we know, as no one has been past it to see if more land exists

It is fake. the earth isn't even rotating as proven by the use of a gyroscope. Anyone at home can use a gyroscope to determine the movement of the earth, many people have done this and have found that the earth does not move.

go on...

How so? The color composites look a bit odd since the camera is designed to take photos of the different color channels one at a time. Since the Earth is rotation and the Moon is moving in these photos, the different colors don't quite line up.

lol then what happens?

photographs take 2D images not 3D

Look at the most recent picture of earth. It's like from a far away different galaxy or something.

red shift is caused by something moving away or towards you you stupid fucking google
have you ever heard an ambulance drive by?

Hey guys, airline pilot here. I am risking my sweet 40k a year job, but one of us has to step up and do this, so here goes

the earth is indeed flat. That's why we have these weird flight paths. It's nothing to do with fuel/passengers/safety. All pilots know flat earth to be true obviously but since we make so much money nobody is willing to come out and admit this

looks computer generated. they got that high gloss bullshit on em, it's supposed to be the sun i bet

Just curious for any people that legitimately think the earth is flat and it's all just a giant conspiracy- how do you explain things like time zones or ships dropping in the distance as they cross the horizon line?

So my cat is 2D?! You're retarded kill yourself

haha it's satire folks.

OP is correct the earth is flat. Flat earthers cant lie so their answer is the only correct one.

"Sizes"
I dont see a full sphere in any but the first, it is not smaller spheres but smaller cuts of a sphere

Lol is this seriously supposed to be a picture of earth, it's so blatantly obviously artwork if they are trying to pass that as actual image what the fuck they lost all talent. They not even trying anymore like me with my english

Well the Sun is directly behind the camera in every photo due to DSCOVRs location.

they will explain it in a way they can only understand and you can never refute for the sake of being a cuck.

Also, following that logic, the Sun NEVER sets, it is always in the Sky, so to prove your hypothesis point a telescope to the Sky at 4am and find the sun

i think that photo was a troll photo. looks like a cartoon. maybe he's referencing something...?

we owe satellite to a science-fiction novels writer, arthur c. clarke
we owe gravity to an occultist, deep into alchemy. Gravity was needed to support the retarded copernicus lie. (a lie to support another lie)
all these concepts are horseshit.

the photo with the moon in front, it is clearly fake though right? I'm baffled.

>"I have no idea what a photo is" - the post

Took me 4 minutes to debunk this myth. Its not a photo but an artistic composite.
jointmission.gsfc.nasa.gov/npp_marble_collection.html

this type of shit is why I'm concerned about homeschooling my kids

Earth 2015. This one looks real.

>billion dollar space budget
Nigga what country do you live in

"sizes of north america"

> it is always in the Sky
yes it is but contrary to what claims public sciences the light can only travel a few thousand miles at best, also the law of perspective make the Sun looks smaller and smaller to the point of melting with the horizon (like anything else), and also the surface of a flat Earth is much greater than that of a globe Earth.

What? I'm honestly just curious as to what they think makes ships disappear as they get farther away, or why they think that when it's noon on the east coast it's 9 am in California.

It's taken from a million miles away through a telescope one color at a time, of the side of the Moon we can't see from Earth, so it's going to look strange as fuck compared to regular photos.

>What are seasons
>What is autumn

The global mean temperatures are rising as are levels of CO2. We are having an effect on it. The planet's vegetation goes through various colors throughout the year.

This isn't even rocket science.

And how do you think the real photo should look like? They are not actually at the distance you imagine, but they just zoomed in on Earth and Moon.

>oh look it's another retarded flat-earther thread

literally worse than niggers we wuz kangs

sage

flat earthers are one thing but you need to find somewhere else to peddle that global warming bullshit
this is a scientific board, bub

>an artistic composite.
you actually debunked NASA

you're telling me this is a result of the sun moving farther away?

Why should we care that the earth is flat?

the curve of the earth. sun rises in the east and sets in the west because of the spin and tilt of the earths rotation and orbit in relation to the sun.

>only the 2012 image looks weird

No, because they admit to showing you composites on the official site, and they distinguish composites from real photos.

I appreciate you being patient, that makes more sense to me.

solar angles
how do they work

>go to Antarctica
>sail around it with the shore to my starboard side
>always have to turn right instead of left
>huh, really made me think
That's actually a very simple physical test to determine if Antarctica is really at a pole and not around the circumference of this disc or bowl or whatever.

>this is feasible representation
>people actually use this as an argument

It's official, people really are this stupid.

You shouldn't, flat earthers are just as stupid as round earthers.

You should be more concerned with the implications of the mandela effect and that reality and the planet changes constantly and retroactively.

Good leave shill, don't want all these nice people seeing through your lies.

1975 and 2015 are actually photos of the entire planet, the rest are just crappy maps.

all I'm asking for is a photo quality picture, i don't need the moon in it or anything. they all say reprocessed? kinda puts me off.

I didn't realize you were a climate scientist.

What is the motivation if global warming is a hoax? Why is European permafrost receding? Where does all of our agricultural methane and transportation CO2 go? Is air pollution in urban environments a myth? Why are large swaths of the world's coral reefs - which provide food for a massive amount of economically significant fishes - dying due to water pollution and climate instability?

The same people who decry global warming take money from oil companies, and you're going to believe them?

No problem man. If you go look through some of the photos in that website I linked earlier (epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/) you can look back through almost every day since DSCOVR was launched.

Since the camera is basically stationary, you can compare the same view of the planet in the winter and summer and really SEE the effect the tilt has, and why we have seasons. I find that really cool.

>this thread

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

yes, so weird, it's like they actually follow the curvature of the earth or something

absolutely that's what it is

look here
and for a formal explanation here
sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za32.htm

also if you could zoom into that sun with a telescope you would get a complete solar disc back exactly like when you zoom into a boat in the distance (with the added effect of mirror caused by the water surface)

youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ry0UAJKO4

here you go

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

He doesn't want pictures like that since they're color composites rather than a "normal" photo.

>Where are the stars?

Furthermore....

Where are all those thousands of satellites that these faggots tell us are orbiting around Earth?

Hmmm.....

Really?

You mean like the fucking moon?

It never changes.

Ever.

Year after year after year.

You know why?

The Moon is actually round you idiot.

Because none of its real. That is the most obvious and most likely answer.

Been on a plane, it's curved!

Bullshit.

It's flat on the horizon.

nice retort. I like the example you gave to refute my claim.

they had no choice but to admit it, it wasn't like that in the beginning.
but people are waking up to their bullshit (and that of other space agencies including yours as well)

stuffin.space/ for a quick and dirty view (a good demonstration of how much crap we've launched now).

heavens-above.com/ is a more detailed site that tells you how you can spot them too. There's even a Heavens Above app for Android thats got a nicer presentation.

Well have a Russian photos archive from Electro-L
ftp://ftp.ntsomz.ru/

Shhhh.....

Nobody tell him:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndlQNicOeso

um...doesn't this prove that the moon landing wasn't on a set?

If that was a painted backdrop on a small set, it would move along with the camera. Instead it scrolls in parallax, proving that the mountains were actually several kilometers behind them.

Did a conspiracy theorist inadvertently make a gif that proves we went to the moon?

looks fake again...sorry but thanks for helping me.

Shit, America doesn't even exist in this one.
They aren't even trying.

That's neat, need a username and password to enter the ftp though, but thanks.

passengers windows have a lens effect but there is none in the pilot cabin, no curvature and horizon at eyes' level

America first.

nice convenient cosy cut there. happens a couple times.

>taking the photo from below the table

It's hilarious that you claim NASA of lying, then make deliberately misleading images like this

then why does the giant pendulum in the museum of science in boston knock down little dominoes every 24 hours in a circle around itself?

video for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=7JDoE8Bag4I

also i amswered my own question with youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=aAN8yenz3nA

>no curvature visible through a 60 degree view angle
>must be flat earth

But then why do they think ships disappear over the horizon then? And do they just not believe anyone has ever sailed around the world before? How do you explain how you can travel in a straight line end end up back where you started?

And sort of related why do they think we've never seen any evidence of any other planet in the universe that's flat with a dome on top? Do they think we're just a lucky anomaly?

yes the parallax are fucked up and this prove all was staged.
similarly, the lack of parallax visible in the stars in the firmament between winter and summer times proves that Earth doesn't move at all

haha yeah right like I'm gonna trust the guy the belt is named after instead of anonymous schizophrenics on a Malaysian line dancing talk page

ftp://electro:[email protected]/

elektro.ntsomz.ru/en/

This is a little outdated by Russian space enthusiasts

Here is a data from different sensors but i don't yet know how to manage all of this.
ipg.geospace.ru/graph/electro/el2/index.html

Did you graduate highschool?

The math for a flat earth simply doesn't work.

you can see the fucking height of the waves
the plane looks like its 500 feet above the surface

They're two different photos. The gif just plays them quickly so you can see the parallax effect.

>the united states grows 2x it's size seasonally
what are brain cells for 2 cents nigger

Thanks! Makes me wish I knew Russian.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE IMAGE JUST TOLD YOU

>yes the parallax are fucked up and this prove all was staged.
The parallax is exactly what you would expect from a horizon that extends several kilometers. The fact that the background doesn't move along with the foreground proves that this couldn't have been filmed in a small studio

You're literally destroyed your own argument. This is hilarious.

also we aren't looking for an horizontal curvature, one is expected on a flat earth anyway, we are looking at a vertical curvature expected on a sphere or said otherwise the horizon shouldn't be at eyes' level and always lower the higher you are looking at it.
Problem is no matter how high you are, the horizon is at eyes' level as shown in user's pic here

I belive so. Using back engineer tech from crashed ayys.
Check out the 'Flux Liner' if you got time. There's a great doco on YouTube about it.

2012 was a bad year, we had lots of droughts. Hardly any rain the whole year tbqh senpai

t. American Farmer

Guys....

I opened this picture in photoshop.

I edited the levels and look at the following:

Why are the edges of the "Earth" Jagged?

It's clearly been photoshopped.

This is fake as shit.

You can do it too.

Here are the steps:

Download.

Open Photoshop.

Go to Image > Adjustments > Levels.... > And move the input level bar all the way to the left.

Opps......

You're a fucking retard.
The moon is HUGE when rising and setting due to an optical illusion that no one can explain.

Every photo NASA releases to patches together and touched up on photoshop. PR is very important for an organization that gets the majority of their money from public sources.

This isn't a secret.

both images are recreated from a WIDE lensed camera. The camera is actually much closer to the planet than it appears in this image, also there is color filters on them that are different

look

Comparing pressure differentials to photons. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

That one is from Roscosmos, not NASA. I expect the same thing applies (to some degree).

This is easily explained here:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Gx1vD1CRE

The math on that sheet is WRONG.

And the following videos show proof with science too.

>The parallax is exactly what you would expect from a horizon that extends several kilometers.

no you don't get it, the parallax are fucked up because the amount of parallax you get from the official photos prove without a doubt that the mountains in the background couldn't have been miles away as claimed by NASA but rather were a few dozen meters away from the spacejunk.
A study was made on that very topic and is available here
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

>The math on that sheet is WRONG.
Then show why it is wrong.

Don't link to pre-packaged youtube lectures. If the math is wrong, you should be able to show why.

Unless you don't understand what you're talking about, that is.

As always, Kek favors the informed.

If earth is flat, then explain the Coriolis force. And the hadley cells. And the entire concept of potential vorticity conservation.

Did id Jobghd id dudousendelv.

then how does the sun get to the other side if its getting farther away on the east side, then instead of going around, keeps getting farther away?

unless you are arguing that the earth is a circular prism that extends up and down past the poles, like a column, still you're an idiot

jesus christ and i thought Cred Forums was full of retarded faggots jeeeesus christ im out niggas

Do flat earthers think we(Russians) get photos like this from high altitude planes that fly over USA? This photo is Charlston, USA taken by uur Resurs satellite. The same goes for every satellite photo.

>waves
you mean clouds?

See, you're saying this. But the gif shows the exact opposite case. The background barely moves at all. This proves that it couldn't have been filmed in a small space.

You're destroying your own argument and you don't even realize it. I almost feel bad for picking on you.

Didid dudousenfofee.

Dou. Dy?

Dodidoudy wa oh bod oh dees dibagegs id badked.

Those shaded white things are called clouds.

I can see my house from there.

want to make a point, user?
your post was Cred Forums tier.

Clouds are not the horizon.

lol what a retarded thread wow

lol no wonder people despise you fucking millenials, the fucking earth tilts you idiot

I literally am a climate researcher. Global warming is real, but hilariously overblown to the point of meaninglessness. The people who do global warming studies are shit-tier pleb scientists fishing for funding, who do shitty model runs to avoid doing actual difficult science.

why you spying on us nigger?

>NASA is trying to trick us
>a weird shape in the clouds proves this
>NASA deliberately put it there, despite the fact that this could destroy their 50 year old, trillion dollar conspiracy

Conspiracy theorist logic is utterly retarded. To any rational person, weird shapes in the cloud would make it less likely to be a fake.

the problem is, it isn't.
in the real world this is what happens at moon set/rise when you get a clear sight of the horizon
it doesn't grow at all, quite the contrary (because of perspective and flat earth)

shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html

shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p

But you're the one that has been brainwashed in a government school to believe the Earth is round, when it is flat.

Your Jewish overlords already it's flat.

Hell they even mock you in your face by having the FLAT EARTH MAP as the UN FLAG.

There are lands outside of Antartica they are hiding from us.

That's why there is an Antarctica Treaty by 50 nations that doesn't allow anyone to explore Antarctica without approval.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

Wake up.

You are being lied to.

The Earth is fucking flat.

it's all just a conspiracy to elude you from the truth that the planet is hollow and a hologram

read the study, stop talking with your ass.

I hope any schizos reading this realize what these flat-earth faggots are trying to do.

This guy is a dis-information shill.

And of course it's a fucking Aussie.

Don't throw people off from the truth faggot.

shill thread

they are different perspectives

FUCK OFF CTR

>everything's a coincidence.
>they wouldn't lie, they love us

have a Pluto, friend

you convinced me bro! im taking cock in the ass for flat!

because we can? I'm sure Americans spy on us all day long.

But most of it not secret
eng.ntsomz.ru/

>not knowing that the US and Russia spy on each other to reduce war tensions
>not knowing they have had this agreement since the space age

For the reasons previously stated, your logic is retarded

You are not a rational person.

all the trees grew because of obama stopping the republicans

the goverment loves u

You want to continue to live in fantasy land and pretend the Earth is round without doing your research.

Know why?

It's too tough of a red pill to swallow.

Because if the Earth is Flat, that means it was created.

You want to keep hiding your head in the sand even though the evidence and SCIENTIFIC proof is there.

Sad.

Nichola Tesla knew the Earth was Flat, and Einstein was a shill.

>And sort of related why do they think we've never seen any evidence of any other planet in the universe that has life? Do they think we're just a lucky anomaly?

on a globe Earth, Nut doesn't exist anymore, only Geb (Yaweh)
on a flat Earth, Nut takes her due place back.

You never really think about how ugly the other side of the planet looks from space.

Alas Tesla died penniless, having been jewed out of incomes by Eddison and Marconi.

I was going to share my theory based on a dream I had with God but then I realized it's such a unique idea that to just post in on an anonymous image board is a waste of a unique idea and that some sleeze from hollywood would just take my idea or whatever. Like these kinds of threads are a magnet for lunatics but the lunatics are so creative that they don't realize all the good ideas they spew for stories.

so anyway I'll refrain

No it isn't from BELOW the table, it is at eyes' level.
you are implying that the camera is filming with an angle (with the table edge) which isn't true.
do it at home and see for yourself, you only need a coin and a flat surface, shill harder.

back to Cred Forums leaf

Doesn't mean it was created.
Could just be that the universe isn't 3 dimensional.

>everything looks fake
Are you actually this retarded or are you just pretending?

It's wrong because it disproves his shit point, not because it's actually mathematically wrong.

Might have died peniless, but look at everything he created back in the 1880's.

Radio, Wifi, Robotics, Lasers, A/C Current.

Google his inventions.

Eintsein?

Nothing.

Zip.

Just Mathematical bullshit that leads....nowhere.

And most of his work has already been disproved by CERN in REAL TIME:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3251776/Was-Einstein-wrong-Astronomers-spend-11-years-hunting-gravitational-waves-nothing.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2063163/Einstein-speed-light-2nd-set-scientists-particles-CAN-travel-faster-light.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Uet_Tbfd5rM&list=PLWvahZRxLnLPyckoX6AZu9BS7AkE2ixIc&index=4

SHUT IT DOWN!

If you put the camera on the table, instead of in front of the table, you would see something completely different

You know this. You're just being purposefully misleading.

>shitposting skill level: advanced

> you would see something completely different
again this isn't true

No, with a camera placed on the table you get the same 90deg angle with the ground, you will just need a larger table because then the horizon will be farther away from you. For the sake of simplicity and also because in the wilderness the horizon line is always at eyes' level (because earth is flat) that experiment puts the camera on the level of the table's edge.

>You're just being purposefully misleading.

how do you want to mislead people with an experiment that requires a coin and a table and about 5 minutes. Everybody should be doing it right now and see for themselves the dense monkey you really are.
please keep your Cred Forums tier shills for the crooked granny.

But we have. We found bacteria on Mars. And I just seriously would like a straight answer as to what the people that believe the earth is flat think allows for us to sail around the world.

The camera exposure is set too low to pick up the stars, because otherwise, the earth would be overexposed and look like shit. Same thing as normal cameras.

>Hurr durr what is ETOPS
>Hurr durr why arent airlines going 6000NM nonstop over water

It's a jpg, it has boxy compression.

these are not just random drawings, they are pictures, just Nigger search them and you'll see the light

Look, you drooling braindead mong.

You can't just say something is faked. That isn't how it fucking works.

the nose knows

>just nigger search them
Holy shit its really happening. There's no turning back

>2016
>Still believing the earth is a round "planet" and there's space and a universe out there to explore
Silly naive atheists

>why does this jpg have artifacting

Retard. I'm surprised you could even figure out how to open Photoshop.

Im pretty sure this has something to do with the effect of a lense

You know how when you pull a camera out but zoom in it radically changes the way things look?

why is it illegal to go to the North pole? Why hasn't anyone else been to the moon? Technology has advanced so much, it should be even easier, yet no one is doing it?

Just seems fishy to me. Seems like it's in mans nature to concur things, yet we just gave up on the moon. All we do now is supposedly shoot stuff into space and NASA tells us what they find...

So who dis nigga in da reflection of wallys eyeball then?

There's a NY sized underground city at the south pole, and a space station at the other end, they ferry people to the other side of the moon. There's a city there also. The jews are trying to kill every one. Except that it's the truth, it's batshit crazy.

Notice the moon in the background? Guide Stones.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMW5x3GAx-w

End it right now

Meant to post dis wiff it

I want all flat earthers to get banned from this board.
I will bring this up in /qa/

Cause Murca. Sug it taco ffuccboi.

That's beautiful user.

I wish we could put all the flat earthers on a rocket and shoot them up into space so they could see that the Earth is a globe, and then fly that rocket directly into the Sun