Just try and refute this

Just try and refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y__ggXzII4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true though. Muslims are easily offended and easily become terrorists.

>ITT we create terrorists

GO FUCK YOURSELF SHIT-EATING FUCK-FACED MALALALALALALLAAALLAHUACKBARRR MUDSLIME CUNT

>And as we all know, terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

When the bully punches you and steals your money, don't fight back. Don't say anything. Just let him clobber you and take your cash. And when he comes back the next day, let him do it again.

If you fight back it's only going to encourage him to keep doing it, but if you don't fight back he'll eventually stop on his own.

Bullshit.

It makes me hate Muslims even more that they so easily explode over criticism and mockery

>Simply speaking against it creates terrorists out of people
>We're supposed to neuter our thoughts because another culture is so hyper-sensitive that they blow themselves up for you talking bad about them
>This is somehow perceived as a good thing to globalists

The more you accuse white men of being racists and rapists, the more racists and rapists you will create.

Keep doing it.

> Listen guy don't say anything negative about the slimes when the rape and kill people in your countries, or more will start rapeing and killing.
Great logic op. I guess we should all check our privilege while we are at it.

>but the clothes Im wearing don't mean its ok to rape me

STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

>The more you accuse white men of being racists and rapists, the more racists and rapists you will create.

remembering this as a reasonable retort

>implying all muslims are one person mugging you

it can't be refuted

No, I will not try to refute this because it is true. Islam is the most dangerous ideology in the modern world.

So eventually the number of terrorist muslims will be 100% and no country will be able to defend retarded immigration policies?

If every skittle is poison and such

I'd like to put this puerile waste of time bitch and George Soros in a room together and watch them slowly dissolve as they feed off each others' energies.

My fuck I hate her with blind hot rage. Soros too.

Hate to say it but she is totally right. People need to be specific they are hating on radical Muslims, otherwise the moderate impressionable ones turn radical out of a persecution complex. Doesn't mean I want more Muslims living in my street but you do have to be careful with the blind raging hate.

WHOA CALM DOWN ACHMED! PLEASE DON'T KILL US ALL!

>Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
>If you suggest that it does, theyll turn into terrorists
Stop calling me a racist, you're turning me into a racist

I don't want to refute it. It is my main criticism of islam.

Eh? Category error, user. Refutation is what one does with human beings. That is clearly a pig.

>Just try and refute this.
She's right, we should just patiently wait another 1400 years and maybe Islam will moderate itself.

In other words, "if you don't submit to us, we will kill you."

Muslims should listen more to pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y__ggXzII4I

Here's another (You) shit posting faggot

As you know, religion is just another special-interest political group.

When someone says:

"The more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists it will create".

... that's exactly equivalent to saying this:

"The more you speak against liberals and all liberal groups, the more insane liberals it will create."

Saying something like that is equivalent to saying: "If you criticize liberals, you need to shut the fuck up".

Sorry, bud, but I have both a right and a responsibility to criticize all political groups that are doing harm, including religious ones.

You can tell her statement is bullshit because it starts with "The more you speak...". I stopped reading right there. I'm a true believer and defender of the 1st Amendment, and I know speech suppression when I see it.

shill slide thread
leave exit immediately

we create the terrorists, yet terrorism has nothing to do with islam.jpg

"When you expose your enemies, they win"

-Canadian philosopher

>if you don't accept islam we will become terrorists

How grimly predictable of them

FUCK ISLAM in the asshole with a bible

Refute? What is there to refute?

I believe that it is an accurate statement that reveals that muslims are predisposed to terrorism and that we must eject from civilized society those who turn to terrorism against those who criticize them and their faith because they thus demonstrate themselves unworthy of such a society.

I don't refute this. I agree. That's why they need to be isolated and fenced off from the rest of the world.

So she's not only confirming that the vast majority of those who follow Islam are hot-headed, easily fall to peer pressure and actually stupid, but she tries to put that on those who oppose Islam?

Retarded.

So she's basically saying: "Speaking out against this one particular religion causes violence."

So instead of creating a culture of law and order to combat that violence, she would rather that we all just shut the fuck up.

Spoken like a true hater of the 1st Amendment.

If I'm given a choice of: (1) effective policing against terrorists plus freedom of speech, versus (2) everybody silenced out of fear because there isn't sufficient protection against violence -- I'll take option (1) thank you very much.

Incredible. I have never agreed with a muzzie more. Good for that guy.

Cant believe this hasnt been posted yet

KEK
It's absolutely truth

Powerfully underrated