There are people on this board who unironically believe in a god

>There are people on this board who unironically believe in a god
I mean come on, what's next? Do you also believe in ghosts and jewish tales?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but ghost are real fami

so where are they?

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

Shoo shoo Turkroach

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

I am sorry the heresies of this world have ensnared you user. One day I pray that you will see the light and the glory of god shall be upon you. Until then wait and do not indulge too deeply in the darkness. Our lord and savior Jesus Christ loves all his children and he will come for you too

Catholics are facebook muslim tier top kek

>Our lord and savior Jesus Christ loves all his children
sounds like a huge pedo
why are all "prophets" so pedo?

Are there actually people here who unironically believe that life and intelligence came by itself ex nihlo via natural laws and entropy? Whats next, believing the garbage "science" put out by the (((media))) and (((academia)))?

as Jesus said, "unless you become like a child the kingdom of heaven shall never be yours". The innocent simplicity of a child and ability to wholly trust our heavenly father is what grants us our serene and divine peace.

>implying God isn't a Jewish tale

>Are there actually people here who unironically believe that life and intelligence came by itself ex nihlo via natural laws and entropy?
Are there actually people here who unironically believe that the mighty jewish skydaddy came by itself ex nihilo?

there are people on this board living a life of soul-less wandering...

committed to the nothing ..that is the life they live...

afraid of some1 that believes...

an empty vessel seeking to empty vessels that are full...

that's your typical aethiest typing on Cred Forums...

soul does not exist
god is a spook

Can atheists even argue against Christianity without using memes? I've seen that same inflammatory comment in hundreds of forms in hundreds of threads, doesn't it embarrass you to be so unoriginal?

admits God exists...

wets bed frequently...

>Can atheists even argue against Christianity without using memes?
Your shitty book was changed by like trillions of priests.
Every verse of your jewish god was changed by pedos.

you sound like a delightful individual alot of people would like to know...

no...

you don't...

you sound like a bitter lil girl w/herpes that wishes every1 had herpes like you...

Nice to see you don't know what are you talking about. Research shows the text we have today is 99.5% the same as the original. Just Google "Bible 99.5 accurate". Plenty of articles on that.

>what is a necessary being

kek is real

>necessary being
nice bullshit you've got there
>99.5
bullshit

No, seriously. Check it.

i seems very important to God-less people to remove God from believers lifes...

while believers only want God-less people to enjoy life without God...

God-less people are haters

believers luv even God-less people

>2016
>Not believing in Kek

i'd not fucking worship pepe
but i'd worship spurdo

>There are people on this board that are Turkroaches

better turk than leaf

get out of here you little shit...
christianity will win...
it's god's will and we all know how how that ends (LOL....

fucking child....

yes.....
another redpilled user...
thank goodnes.....

Better human than insect.

Don't do that ever again. I hate you. Fuck you. Die.

I have seen the Goddess so how could I not believe in her?
There's some in my aunt's house. Least that's what the old folks say. There has been a lot of dead people in that house, back when they used to do wakes.

There is only one god and his name is Kek. The church of Kek is a religion of peace. Behead those who insult Kek.

You know God exists, stop suppressing this truth

Who ever believes in god in 2016 is basically a mentally handicapped person and should get health benefits.