Deporting Mexicans could cost half a trillion. Still worth it?

businessinsider.com/cost-deporting-undocumented-immigrants-study-2016-5

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, leaf

sure it will, sure it will.

Yes, but deport them to Canada.

That's pennies on the dollar compared to what their welfare, social security, education, medicare, medicaid, etc would cost us.

yes

why these lies?

self deportation will be the most effective and will cost very little. I'm sure all the fat cat business owners will be """losing"""" profits because of no more slave labor, but who cares.

>curing a disease cost resources
you gain more money and secure your nation long term so yes

yes, NIGGER

See
/thread

Bullshit. Just prevent them from getting free welfare and benefits and they'll leave on their own.

exactly once they are cut off from any form of state aid and making money transfers back home is made very difficult, they will leave by their own accord.

i can even imagine a scheme in which self reporters are paid a nice sum on leaving as incentive

It doesn't matter, we'll just ask the Fed to print more money at interest.

" " " " " study " " " " "

I like how this total goes up up up now that it's a topic of discussion. All the "studies" from a few years ago disuading people from discussing this topped out at $350 billion MAXIMUM. And that was over the span of 20 years under the assumption of no improvements being made to the existing border security network.

As in the assumption was that a certain percentage would be deported multiple times. They cut their total IN HALF if recurring deportations were not going to be taking place.

Meanwhile, estimates for the annual costs of illegal immigration are between $60 billion and $150 billion depending on who you ask. And over a 20 year span that's a total of between $1.2 TRILLION and $ 3 TRILLION.

>Spics cost thousands of dollars a head for education, healthcare, eventual incarceration etc.
>Spiclets come out one after the other
>Spics are often too poor to be considered taxable by the IRS

I'd spend 2 trillion to get rid of the tacomakers.

Considering all the money we are spending on them each year, yeah.

>20 trillion dollar debt

OF FUCKING COURSE IT IS WORTH IT

i would volunteer to help for free if burgers also deported nigs

they collect 100 billion a year in gibs

dude im a legal mexican and even im sick of all these fucking people who think this is fucking mexico, they fucked themselves over either assimilate and quit being a fuck up or leave

WHAT? Enforcing the law costs money? Fuck everything, get rid of it I say!

100% yes

>Self-Deportation

Long time no see, Mitt.

You don't have to deport them by busing them out of the country.
Just make the act of hiring an illegal immigrant, knowingly or unknowingly, a federal offense. Punish the people who allow the immigrants to make a living. When the immigrants can't find work they will leave on their own

Worth every penny.

The stopping of the drain on social services alone would pay for it in just a year or two.

Obama managed to drive up the deficit by, what, about 12 trillion over his term? A half billion that can be recouped quickly once we're not bleeding money out by financing anchor babies born in US hospitals to illegals with no insurance or money to pay, the reduction of food/rent/utility assistance obtained by illegals (which leftists pretend doesn't exist, but of course, it does), the lack of time spent on law enforcement dealing with the problems caused by illegals....all things that would save us billions every year in money and manpower.

It's the best thing we could hope for. If you're legal, no problem, if you're illegal, then fuck off, we're full.

Speaking of which, if there were no such thing as "illegals", why does Canada not just let everyone come on through the border with the USA without concern? Oh, that's right, you know the consequences of allowing it, but pretend it's only good enough for you and not for us.

Sounds an awful lot like Canada and Israel have a lot in common with that, eh?

FPBP

In the long run it will be worth it. Remember, you have to spend money to make money.

DEPORTING MEXICANS WILL COST 9999 ZILLION DOLLARS AND COST THE ECONOMY TO EXPLODE AND NUCLEAR WAR GLOBAL WARMING EARTH AND SUN EXPLODE!!!!11
t. (((Journalist)))

how about all illegals who put in 3 months labor on the wall get citizenship?

good leaf

>Pennies on the dollar
Until I hear big D say this himself, it's forever burned into my brain with Bernie's voice

>Federal debt goes up 2.5% but no Mexican illegals
Hell yes.

First off, no it would cost somewhere in the lower billions, think maybe $500 or less per deportee.
Second, yes, it would be worth it even if it costed 50k per deportee. They suck welfare up over their lifetime.

A small price to pay to increase the average IQ. IQ decline is one of the biggest problems facing this nation.

in the very near future we will have no country

>the border was too expensive to maintain
>deporting people is too expensive

being a country was too hard

yes

I don't care if it costs 10 trillion
With all 40 million illegals gone and half the legal spics leaving because of it our nation will kick I to economic overdrive and any possible financial recurrence we would get from it would be paid off in full in less than a decade
Make America as white as it once was no matter the cost

How the fuck could deporting several million illegals be half a trillion? like how much would it cost to catch them and dump their dirty ass on the other side of the wall?

look im a legal mexican cause my dad came here in the 80s. my uncles all sell or sold meth, they use fake social security numbers stealing someones identity, large population of hispanics in jail for being gangbanger piece of shits and real rapist, the numbers dont lie, if you are an immigrant you should be working assimilating and by no means ever be getting arrested for anything

Make Mexico pay for the deportation.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Is that spread out over time or do we pay upfront?

Was most of that money going to be spent anyways paying immigration agents not to do their job.

Yep. Do it. Sell the project to the lowest bidder

>Immigrants increase the national GDP goy! It's not like you'll see any of that money but Immigrants are good so get used to them! Who cares about your culture?

This is Brexit all over again

Nope. We should just shoot them. That wouldn't cost more than a few million.

>heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
>Over a lifetime, the former unlawful immigrants together would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay $3.1 trillion in taxes. They would generate a lifetime fiscal deficit (total benefits minus total taxes) of $6.3 trillion.

>undocumented immigrants
Surely an unbiased source

Yes.

>/thread

The amount of money they drain from the US welfare system over a couple of generations would exceed those amounts. Cheaper to deport them in the long run.

I do a ton of new construction homes as an HVAC journeyman. I see spics on a regular basis framing houses and bricklaying.

I can honestly say without a doubt that these motherfuckers have absolutely zero pride in their work. I've seen on more than several occasions, where every single wall in 2 story house was crooked, not square, and had studs cut into with 2x4's nailed into the notches, on a load bearing wall no less (a major building code no-no.)

They drink on the job, smoke weed in the porta-shitters, play their obnoxious mariachi music on full blast, throw shit off rooftops without even looking down to see if anyone is under them.

Everyone who says "oh my god those Mexicans have such great work ethic! They framed in entire house in one day!" has obviously never seen the work they do. Most of the time it fails inspection and has to be redone, usually by white and black guys who are actual carpenters.

To anyone who thinks these spics "work hard", I hope you buy a house, have it framed by them, and one of your walls falls on top of you in your sleep and crushes you to death.

i like how they trillion instead of billion

>hah he wants to deport mexicans well someone has to do the deporting and i for one wont do it for any less than a trillion billion 6 jillion shekels so thats how much the policy costs
once again libshits show how bad they are at economy

>2pocRcqo
True. Voluntary Return costs nothing to the tax payers. That is done on the own persons dime per the INA.

There is no price to high in order to saving the white race

>how about all illegals who put in 3 months labor on the wall get citizenship?

Only those who are on the project for the whole ride. If you are there when the first brick is dropped and when the last one is set down, then you can stay.

Stay for halfway? Then you are going home.

Arrive a week after it started but stay until the end? Then you are going home.