Islam

Can someone dumb down Islam for me. What is the difference between Sunni and Shia? What is ISIS? Who is better? Not trolling, actually ignorant and want to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=no5RCHRbknk
youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2PNuJYHa85I
youtube.com/watch?v=NLNq3wXWhqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KTqrOurm8KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shia/sunni differ on who carried the pedo prophets legacy after he went to heaven on a purple dragon. it was between ali and someone else i can't be bothered to remember.
google mah google

Shia are generally pro-Iranian, anti-Western Muslims

Sunnis are more of a mix, some anti-Western, some pro-Western.

Genocide the Shia I say.

Genocide them both you fucking dickhead

One is Arab Islam and the other is Persian Islam. ISIS is mostly Sunni and they call for the killing of Shias. I don't know the all the differences but mostly deals with Arabs and Persians really hate each other. So you have Sunni (Saudi Arabia Islam) or Shia (Iran Islam).

youtube.com/watch?v=no5RCHRbknk

There is no difference between sunni and shia except that one is a majority (sunni) and the other is a minority (shia)

They're basically the same. Sunni are more powerful so they can afford to be more ruthless. Shia are weaker so they rely on trickery more often than outright force, but they'd use force and terror like sunnis if they were more powerful.

>Choosing

Yeah, nah they both agree on the subject of killing kafirs so they're both as bad mate

if there were an actual answer to this they wouldn't be killing each other.

>genocide the shia

youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

ISIS = perfect muslims

Basically, when Mohammed died, some Muslims thought his friend should be successor and other Muslims thought he cousin should be successor. So they've been killing each other ever since. The end.

Spoiler:

It's all trash.

2 types of Islam you have Islamist who will kill gays for being gay then you have Islamist who will beat up gays for being gay and tell them not to be gay

It's all about who the rightful successor to Mohammed was, or something along those lines. It doesn't really matter. At some point it all got fucked and there was a disagreement and it continues to this day.

If you're Western and ask a Muslim they'll tell you there is no difference, that they are all Muslim. But we all know that's bullshit and they are more than happy to kill each other over the rift in Islam that happened forever ago.

Shia Muslims chose to follow Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his infalliable family. Wich is most right.

Sunni follow prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but follows 3 caliphs that is in the deepest pits of hell for derailing Islam into many sects. Hence we got isis and the terrorists around the world.

This is a great explanation

pedophile worshipping mass murdering cult

ISIS is a loosely affiliated group of contractors and mercenaries the US and Israel pays to do their dirty work.

this bih was never muslim. This bih is more like a zoroastrian iranian that is really made cuz 99% of her Iranian country is Muslim. Christcuck exposed.

sunni are the majority, like 90% of muslims are sunni, and a lot of sunni consider non-sunni's not to be real muslims, ISIS are sunni and just straight up murder non-sunni's, Saudi Arabia (americas best bum bud who gives them oil) are also sunni and ISIS gets almost all their funding from supporters from there but america doesnt do shit about it, in fact america will invade whatever shia country Saudi Arabia tells them to like Iraq, trying to take out Assad in Syria right now and Iran will be next if Hillary gets into office

Sunni/Shia is about who becomes Caliph, the leader of all Muslims. Sunnis beleive the Caliph should be elected/chosen from among the Muslim community, while Shia believe the Caliph should be chosen from Muhammad's family. That was the reason for the schism, they've diverged more since then like Shia whip themselves with chains.

ISIS is a self-proclaimed entity created from Al-Qaeda in Iraq, who want to restore the Caliphate and make all Muslims follow their really shitty brand of Islam. They get a lot of outside support from Turkey and the Gulf states.

They're both just different flavors of shit tbqh.

These days it's all just a power struggle between Iran and Saudi Arabia, which is apart of the geopolitical battle between the US and Russia .

So fuck Iran, fuck Russia, and fuck anyone east of Poland basically.

this

It doesnt shock me if you germs are all kikes.

so edgy and factually incorrect

congrats faggot

They have cultural and religious differences in interpretation and centuries of hatred for one another. I.e. how strict to be on shit.
ISIS is sunni, Saudi Arabia is Sunni, Iran is Shia (hence the US don't like them)
Shias are better. Still slime tier.

Masses will either group them or even prefer the Sunnis due to propaganda against Iran and in favour of Saudis.
Sven Cuckbjorn knows what's up

Iranians aren't horrible like nogs or sunnis, though it's been through hard times lately - in the 70s it was going secular, before the "islamic spring".

>Sunni vs Shia
After Muhammad died, Sunnis believed his successor (his brother in law i think) was the correct person to take over the job of caliph (head of the Islamic state, or caliphate). The people who became Shia's disagreed, favoring a younger member of the family (his son in law I think). Shias are mostly in Iran and are oppressed throughout the Shia world (aka almost every country that isn't Iran)

>What is ISIS?

A group trying to recreate the Islamic caliphate mentioned above. They strictly follow the Quran and the Hadiths (collections of Muhammad's quotes and sayings, why they throw gays off roofs for example)

>Who is better
Neither, both are complete garbage. Not joking or shitposting, pretty much all Islam is trash.

How do I join Christian extremist group?

>genocide the Shia

You'd be genociding a group of completely moderate Muslims capable of society.

Sunni and Shia differ on the successor to Muhammad, most other differences are mostly cultural. ISIS is an Israeli proxy masquerading as Muslims to destabilise the Middle East. Neither is "better", Shias are certainly more hated here in the JewSA, the extremists are just Zionist controlled opposition.

You have to change your name to David Koresh and tell people you are Jesus Christ. Then get raided by the ATF.

Leave this website and your electronic device.
Obtain and read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. If nothing else watch his "Red Pill" Lecture on Islam.
Then come back and discuss it.
You have nothing to discuss or learn without this crucial introduction.
>Wait, why do I need to --
Shut up and do it, fool.
>Why this guy? Why not a Muslim?
Muslims are liars. They are weaker than us in most ways, but far superior in informational warfare. They have us fooled. They have inserted poisoned experts and completely seized the establishment-approved received wisdom.
>But why this book?
This book actually explains how Islam really works, with extensive quotations from important books. It walks you through Ijtihad (how Muslims sort out which verses to respect and which to ignore), abrogation (how Muslims resolve apparent scriptural contradiction), the different schools, and the organizations. It does so with solid evidence, irrefutable logic and layperson-friendly language. Get Catastrophic Failure and read it.

>Muslims are liars. They are weaker than us in most ways, but far superior in informational warfare. They have us fooled. They have inserted poisoned experts and completely seized the establishment-approved received wisdom.

Cant believe you havent killed yourself XD

Islam is the most cancerous ideology on the planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2PNuJYHa85I

>Muslims are liars. They are weaker than us in most ways, but far superior in informational warfare. They have us fooled. They have inserted poisoned experts and completely seized the establishment-approved received wisdom.

You're thinking of Jews, bud.

Which one doesn't worship a child rapist?

The pedo prophet's favorite princess assassinated him, succession was "decided" by many more following assassinations, sunni and shiia islam resulted, as well as other fragments like sufi, alevi, wahabbi, and on and on, not unlike christianity of judaism.

Saudi Arabia controls Sunni and Wahabbi Islam, which make up what would be called radical islam by western standards. Israel supports Sunni/Wahabbi, and wages war against Shiia

>Sunni and Shia
So Mohammad dies from I don't even fucking know, and his family needs a successor. Problem is he didn't have a direct heir. Options are his wife or his illegitimate son/nephew/whatever the fuck it was.

And for thousands of years since both sides have been killing each other.

>ISIS
Bunch of assholes that replaced Al Qaeda, want to make a massive Islamic Caliphate/country. They know how to use the social medias though!!!! So they're hip and trendy.

>who's better
They all suck ass.

Best, most concise answer here.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLNq3wXWhqQ
And
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

If you actually watch both of those completely, you will be red pilled as fuck on Islam. I like that both of those authors mostly stick to historical facts and direct quotes from the Islam texts to make their points.

Most educated and redpilled people converts to Islam. No ad hominem kike and zio christcuck like those you called ''redpilled''.

Give you something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=KTqrOurm8KU

There's no difference

holy fucking shit i was interested until i saw the length of those videos...i don't have 4 months to spend trying to get through a few hours of youtube videos

"Most educated and redpilled people converts to Islam"

>being this retarded

Which sect is cat stevens aka the last true muslim?

niggerfaggot

Fuck off Bruce Springsteen

>asking about islam on pol
>not trolling
Wew lad
>ISIS
>Sunni
I dont think you know what that means