>Almost guaranteed a future opportunity at the presidency
>Have a hot wife
>Still manage to fuck it up

What went wrong?

With jews you lose

15yo girls can't be trusted

what are the odds he was literally sexting in this scene

He got dicknapped.

It's when your dick kidnaps your logical self and make your do stupid shit. Dont talk down on the guy -- as a society we literally allow women to vote purely because of our dicks. Dicks are all powerful.

Like most liberals he couldn't handle having power and the ability to make women moist despite being pretty average.

I feel bad for the cuck who made that documentary which helped fix Tony's image only for this perv to fuck it all up again.

It's in our nature, men always get tired of the same pussy. Associate that pussy with a nagging bitch (and they all are), and you really need some fresh pussy. You don't give a fuck anymore.

Nothing went wrong. Fuck.

blockhead post

Except the part where he chased a minor. That's a pretty big fuck up. If they find out she sent him nudes or anything he's going to prison. I don't even dislike the guy that much but he really fucked up if the allegations from that minor are true.

that's true; I have not been keeping up; did he know she was a minor too?

she's probably more frigid than Hillary

he married a cunt who worked 24/7/365 and got lonely, then got caught acting out

he should have known better, power couples rarely last more than a few years

>Liberals
>Competent
Pick one.

he cucked his wife who was cucking him with hillary who was cucking her husband who cucked her

you know, just liberal things

Yeah man. He's admitted to talking with her too kek which looks really bad. Look up his statement on it, it made him look even more guilty.

I hope for his sake she's just lying but with his trace record he might just be dumb enough to be guilty. It sucks too because we all know modern 15 year Olds are slutty af but his ass should have known better kek.

never trust a kike

He's just an idiot. Do you think his wife does dirty stuff with hillary when they're like "on the campaign trial" or whatever?

everything but the last line is demonstrably false

>would fuck Huma Abdullah into next year

Would I by default also have fucked Hillary since they eat each other's boxes?

>mfw I started watching this documentary within 30 minutes of the 15 yo story coming out
>had no idea until I googled his name after I finished it and new news articles were coming out

Maybe I am Kek himself...

He was constantly on his phone though, to the point where it was strange considering he is not a teenage girl. He was having trouble holding a conversation a lot too.

Anthony Weiner did nothing worse than a million other politicians who still have careers. The only reason this got legs was because his name is Weiner and he was taking pictures of his.... oh wait 15 year old girl, this is getting good.

I get the feeling that Huma is a heartless bitch who isn't into sex. She probably conceived via IVF. Past 6 months of marriage they probably never had sex again.

I used to have lawyer friends, I know the type of woman she is. Humorless and cold.

He was corrupted by his Weiner

Wife is a muslim dyke.

I think this too. Just like Hillary herself. All the 'lesbian' rumours are stupid.

Hillary picked Huma as assistant/protege back in 1996 or whatever because they clicked when they met. Hillary saw herself in Huma. Someone just like her. Very similar personalties, view, politics, soul.

also as mentioned in my previous post, Huma probably was only home like 6 days a year for about 3 hours at a time. Nobody wants to be married to that kind of bullshit.