Just try and refute this

Just try and refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the hell would I? It's accurate.
Kicking out the riff raff and only letting in those we know aren't originating from dangerous, radical regions is perfectly legal, constitutional, and sensible though.

But calls to ban all immigration from war-torn terror affected countries are effective and constitutional.

Although I would like to ban all Muslims personally.

>A

It's not unconstitutional and I don't care about feelings.

It's not unconstitutional to call for the banning of muslims. Thats 1A shit there.

OP is a dumb hill shill googleburner

You colossal fucking cuck

Why ban them when killing them solves the problem?

Calls to do it aren't unconstitutional, but actually doing it would be.

so, is pence a cuck?

First time I've seen this, how did this not prevent him from being Trumps running mate?

It's not unconstitutional, though. The Constitution does not say that the US MUST allow anyone in and that they have a right as such.

It's nowhere to be found in the document.

I bet Trump treats Pence like an intern when nobody's looking

Barring immigrants from the United States based on religion is unconstitutional and goes against the First Amendment.

He was running for reelection in Indiana, he has to TRY and appear somewhat moderate to appease the establishment RNC if Pence was to get help with Republican fundraising.

Whatta stupid thing to even want people to refute.
Out of every terrorist attack in america dating before 9/11 which group of people were responsible for them? Yeah muslims. Keep those dirty fucks out of this country.

We aren't banning Muslims, just areas which are controlled by radical Islam groups such as ISIS, those individuals shouldn't be allowed to enter the country, since we have no way of ID Check or Backgrounds checks, we have no idea who they are, and what there intentions are. Simple logic

How is it unconstitutional when the ones getting banned aren't even citizens in the first place?

Look at the date. Pretty much every republican was towing the party line in an attempt to slow his inevitable nomination.

Fucking kill yourself Justin. Islam must be destroyed.

The Constitution applies only to US citizens. They are not citizens.

Why though? It's not like Pence was in the running himself

I refute this.

>ban people who hold dangerous beliefs from the country
>muslims have dangerous beliefs
>banning them is somehow wrong

No, I won't play your game faggot leaf.

Constitution only applies to current citizens

Yes. Trump cucks him every night.

Cuckservative?

It applies to everyone under the jurisdiction of the United States except prisoners of war. Those applying for immigration are not under our jurisdiction, and neither are any other foreign nationals.

And thus ends my pedantic correction.

No one has a right to immigrate to the US. They are not citizens and are not afforded rights under the constitution.

Pence is still an establishment republican. He is VP because his role is maintaining the conservative vote while Trump pivots to the centre.

And look how the trumpkin changes his tune when his master flip flops...

>Defending the religion of pieces

Carter did it in the 70s

I don't think so m8, because Trump needs Pence to help him with parliamentary etiquette and tactics.

Pence looks like an easy going guy, but he is a stern muthafucker, Pence is a valued asset to Trump.

The constitution only applies to US CITIZENS.

Jimmy Carter closed the border to Iranians back in '79 and it seemed to workout alright

He only took Pence on to appease the mainstream republicans. It's his way of saying he's not going to fuck them over once he gets in. It'd be hard to win an election when 90% of your own party tries to sabotage you

He's wrong. It's not unconstitutional.

Gross

>VP
>Not a cuck

Nope. You have no right to come here.

Nopers, read the US Code.

It is 100% lawful for the president to ban any group of foreigners.

desu I want to halt all immigration. tell them to fuck off because we're full. then take away all of women's rights, t othe point they're nothing more than cumbckets producing children. after that we burn all the Jews and retakes the media, schools, government, etc., then after that we ethically cleanse everything that's even tan. then once that's done you realize you just lost the game

Kek, none of you pathetic cucks can even vote. Nobody cares what you think.

Trump!

No it isn't faggot

>haha lol XD Drumpf BTFO amirite?

She looks really sweet, though.

Whoops meant to reply to

He's right. A ban on muslims is a direct violation of the first amendment.
That's why the U.S. must be overthrown and replaced with a nation that would, pen to paper, declare that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Point out where in the Constitution it says that we must allows muslim immigrants into the country

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or (((prohibiting the free exercise thereof;))) or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petitition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Immigrants are not citizens, and therefore do not have the same rights as citizens. They are not protected by any amendments, their only "right" is the right to get sent home and try come back legally if they can prove they are not a national security threat.

I'm a Muslim and I definitely agree with the plan of banning Muslims from coming in, or at least create a solid vetting system. The more Muslims invetted flowing in the more chances of attacks becoming a regular thing which is bad for us, le peaceful Muslims. On the other hand, Trump supporters are so autistic they've turned this plan into an anti Muslim rhetoric and created an "us vs. them" mentality and attacks on us have increased as well, which I'm not cool with either. So either way we're fucked and I have no idea who to vote for tbqh.

Now to get to your point OP, yes, it's no surprise Trump's whole campaign and everything surrounding it is one giant fuckup.

Unvetted*

Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt
Suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Stop being a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
Nobody even wants you here
I just wanna let you know, you're a stupid fucking cunt
Go ahead and run your mouth, pussy I don't give a fuck
You're a stupid piece of shit, you're a stupid fucking bitch
Get the fuck up off my dick, get the fuck up off my dick
Like, please end your fucking life, please end your fucking life
I really gotta emphasize, no one cares if you're alive
You're a fucking penis hole grab a dick and eat it whole
I need to know if you were dropped when you were just a fetus, though
You're so fucking ugly and your face is fucking fowl
Jeez, you're so fucking loud can you shut your fucking mouth, can you
Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt
Suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Shut the fuck up
Nobody even wants you here
Close your fucking mouth, you're just really fucking dense
If you hate me why you talking, you don't make no fucking sense
You got a sad life, sad life, go to fucking hell
Are you stupid or disabled man, I can't fucking tell
You're a fucking dumb shit, you don't even run shit
Get the fuck up out my face, and go to hell and eat a dick
Come and cash these hands boy, come and mash the bands boy
I'm not crazy I just do it all because I can boy
I hope you fucking die in a high speed car crash
I hope you fucking fall head first and get your neck cracked
I hope you have some beautiful children that die from cancer
I hope you catch Zika when your wife gets pregnant
I hope you win the lottery and you die the next day, and your daughter has to see you getting lowered in your grave.
Shut the fuck up
You're a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
You're a stupid cunt
Suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Shut the fuck up
No body even wants you here

>Congress does not have the right to stop immigration of undesirable people

Hmm, really makes me think

she looks like she bakes really delicious cinnamon rolls and has hard candy lying around the home.

Would George Washing have invited the enemy into his camp?

Constitution applies only to american citizens. You have no argument.

JUSTIFY THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

His daughter is hot af tho

#notallmuslims
#checkyourprivilege

So you think
>freedom or religion
Is the same as
>must allow immigrants into country
???

Doesn't matter if they're being held out based on religion. We can bar anybody from getting into this country. They have no RIGHT to enter the country unless we allow it. Also, they're not US citizens to begin with, so the First Amendment does not apply to them either way.

Anything else, hotshot?

>peaceful Muslims
you're not a peaceful muslim, just a smart one.

Islam is incompatible with even basic human rights. leave it and stop the bullshit.

Obama 6 month ban on Iraqi immigrants in 2011, carter's requirement that Iranians report to see if they violated the terms of their visas

freedom of*

It's not unconstitutional if you ban everyone

Sounds like youre a cuck too

What part(s) of the US constitution does the stance contradict?

White nationalists, fascists, Soviet communists, and many other groups are allowed in the USA. What makes Muslims different?

>all true Scotsmen

Muslims blow up a lot more shit

see:

I wrote a paper for law school outlining the laws you can rely on to bar muslims from entry in the US

I got a fail because the teacher was a SJW

but the argument and laws are cogent and I relied on in force UN treaties and other international law conventions

Dont fret Americans you can, so can any country in the world

It's accurate if you take "Muslims" to include US citizens who are Muslim. But for Muslims who want to immigrate, it's perfectly legal to restrict them to any amount deemed necessary.

They're not unconstitutional. Who cares if they're offensive.

>Offensive

Subjective

>Unconstitutional

Objectively false.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

Among the many issues it covers, one in particular found in Chapter 2, Section 212, is the prohibition of entry in to the US if the alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by force, violence or by other unconstitutional means.”

Doesn't the constitution only apply to citizens of the US though?

who fucking cares, pence bent the knee

Muslims are offensive and unconstitutional

BANNING MUSLIMS ISNT ILLEGAL
LOOK UP PLENARY POWER
8 USC 1182
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Yes, my upside-down friend.

Not sure how people don't understand this.

The constitution has a provision that treaties entered into are equally as authorative as the constitution itself

Therefore the UN treaties the US is party to and have ratified are 'constitutional' in power

But again there are exceptions that allow the US/anyone to refuse entry to people they find dangerous

>Ethically cleanse

At the same time, the survey finds that even in many countries wh
ere there is strong backing
for sharia, most Muslims favor religious freedom for people of other faiths.
In Pakistan, for
example,
three
-quarters
of Muslims say that non
-Muslims are very free to practice their
religion, and fully 96% of those who share thi
s assessment say it is “a good thing.” Yet 84% of
Pakistani Muslims favor enshrining sharia as official law. These seemingly divergent views are
possible partly because most supporters of sharia in Pakistan –
as in many other countries –
think Islamic law should apply only to Muslims. Moreover, Muslims around the globe have
differing understandings of what sharia means in practice.
The survey
– which
involv
ed
more than 38,000 face
-to-face inter
views in 80
-plus languages
with Muslims across Europe, Asia, th
e Middle East
and
Africa
– shows that Muslims tend to be
most comfortable with using sharia in the domestic sphere, to settle family or property
disputes. In most countries surveyed, there is considerably less support for
severe
punishments, such as cuttin
g off the hands of thieves or executing people who convert from
Islam to another faith. And even in the domestic sphere, Muslims differ widely on such
questions as
whether
polygamy,
divorce and family planning are morally acceptable and
whether daughters s
hould be able to receive the same inheritance as sons.
Overall, the survey finds that most Muslim
s see no inherent tension between being religiously
devout and living in a modern society. Nor do they see any conflict between religion and
science. Many favor democracy over authoritarian rule, believe that humans and other living
things have evolved ove
r time and say they personally enjoy Western movies, music and
television
– even though most think Western popular culture undermines public morality.

It's now an Obama-esque muslim immigration policy now (pre 2016). It used to be an 18 month vetting process which would be considered 'extreme' vetting by most people.

We have already been through this you fucking leaf. It is completely legal to block those savages from entering the country

Now please kill yourself

No it doesn't.

The First Amendment applies to U.S. citizens.

We've been through this, in detail.

It would be unconstitutional if Trump had proposed deporting U.S. citizens and restricting them from practicing their religion.

What he's suggested is barring non citizens who practice Islam from entering. Which is perfectly constitutional.

Fucking formatting
Few U.S. Muslims voice support for suicide bombing or other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam; 81% say such acts are never justified, while fewer than one-in-ten say violence against civilians either is often justified (1%) or is sometimes justified (7%) to defend Islam. Around the world, most Muslims also reject suicide bombing and other attacks against civilians. However, substantia
l minorities in several countries say such acts of violence are at least sometimes justified, including 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh, 29% in Egypt, 39% in Afghanistan and 40% in the Palestinian territories.

Soviet Communists, White Nationalists and Fascists were all barred from the U.S. in the past.

Your point is invalid.

it has nothing to do with Muslims in particular, it has to with illegal visa overstays and poison skittles.

He's right when you look at this from a globalist perspective.

wat

THE

FUCK

Didn't we learn anything from the Barbary wars?

What part of the constitution does banning muslims from entering the USA violate exactly? Offensive, sure... but whats parts are unconstitutional?

>hes the vice president pick
LUL

How is being offensive subjective? If i tell you to go kill yourself that's objectively offensive, how is this any different?

None of this dispels the basic fact that Islam is a repugnant and dangerous ideology and no one wants to live among people who adhere to it.

The majority of Nazi's didn't put a hand on a Jew. You'd still prefer not to live among Nazis because of that 1/3rd who WILL put his hands on you.

It's not rocket science. It's also the resilience demonstrated by Islam. As education levels and literacy rise, Christianity falls. Not so with Islam.

But that's my fedora tipping side coming out.

1)Muslim is not a race
2)As the fundamental law of the United States, the U.S. Constitution empowers the U.S. Congress to pass federal immigration and citizenship laws providing such laws do not violate the provisions of the Constitution itself, particularly those included in the Bill of Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment.

Not a citizen? You have no rights in the US under our laws. GTFO

I just want to ban everyone. Fuck off we are full.

its only offensive if its taken as such.

I agree with this post. Mudslimes are offensive and unconstitutional.

>If i tell you to go kill yourself that's objectively offensive

Then why am I not offended?

fuck off loser

no offense haha

Are you joking? Have you ever had a conversation with a SJW? They find EVERYTHING offensive that would not be to a normal person.

because you're a sociopath without feelings

Literally unstumpable.

Sounds like someone is offended that someone else isn't offended.

Islamic culture is offensivd and there is literally nothing in the Constitution that prevents non-citizens from being barred from entering the country,

under obama we have had a ban on iraqis entering the country. entering not just gaining citizenship which was also applied

a family tried to take a flight tothe UK then to america just to go to disney world (according to the father) then they were stopped from getting on the plane to america . this was like last year. this wasnt the standard no fly list but the ban applies to all of their citizens on flights to america

it was in the national news

>getting your feelings hurt on the internet

not in the slightest

Could have as well picked Santorum. Pence is a CÛCKLORD
"The measure, House Enrolled Act 1337, would make Indiana only the second state to prohibit a woman from seeking an abortion because her fetus was diagnosed with a DISABILITY such as Down syndrome. It also would prohibit abortions when they are sought based on the gender or RACE of a fetus, and would require the remains of miscarried or aborted fetuses to be interred or cremated."
He supports retards and half-breeds. Was he the best Trump had to offer?

its all subjective
imbecile

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

you're quite literally and objectively wrong

Your mother should've kept trying to abort you faggot.

>Sociopath

Is this how the kids refer to people with properly developed prefrontal cortex's who don't devolve into hysterics when confronted by disagreement?

I have feelings. I just don't care about your opinion, so it doesn't weigh on me. You telling me to go fuck myself means as much to me as you telling me you want to suck my dick.

Likewise, if the nation of Saudi Arabia declared that I had no right of entry to their wonderful Desert Utopia, I'd be equally nonplussed.

>i have no idea what "literal" means

>i have no idea what "objective" means

Sounds like you might have a touch of the sociopathicism.

See your G.P.

>"...a travel ban does not normally violate basic human rights, but only denies people the 'right' to international travel."
>Bonn International Center for Conversion in cooperation with the Auswartiges Amt (German Foreign Office) and the United Nations Secretariat, Design and Implementation of Arms Embargoes and Travel and Aviation Related Sanctions (BICC, Bonn, 2001) 57 [1], 52 [7].

More damage would be done to the constitution by letting them in than banning them from entering.

No one cares about the vice president. Hell I still forget Bidens name every now and then.

thats fine
nice fallacy though
still subjective

>literally
>objectively

Prove to me that I'm offended. With empirical evidence.

I don't know, seemed pretty offended. Also, since when do you have any backing of what is objective? By what means have you transcended your humanity and risen beyond your own personal viewpoint? Has God spoken to you and told you what is offensive, or do you have his backing in your claim? You make claims about things you can never experience or reason with properly without some metaphysical interference.

> NO U!!!!!!!!

That's not an argument, Zhang.

i wish mike pence wasn't as stupid as he is.

of all the running mates, trump just had to pick pence.

I hope that means Chris Christie will run again in 2020.

The constitution gives rights to US citizens, not foreigners.

then you wouldnt have used a word like "sociopath"

It's not an argument.

I was agreeing with you, Lily Rose Wallflower.

>A FUCKING LEAF
I always find it funny how when leftists do shit that's unconstitutional (ie 99% of what they do, citizens and government officials alike) no one says anything but when it's to stop a fucking invasion none of the founding fathers had in mind 250 years ago suddenly we need to slow down. The people who wrote the constitution thought that by this point American citizens would have had a revolution and toppled the government, banning muslims is fine.

STOP GANGING UP ON ME!!!

Sounds dangerously close to the;

>The Founding Fathers Never Owned AR-15's!

argument to me, burger-friend.

It's almost like he has no idea what's actually in the Qu'ran.

If "offensive hate speech" were an objective thing, it would look like the Qu'ran.

Goddamn it would be funny to watch a room full of sjws and Femtards trying to interview Jose Mourinho.

>pacing and leading

/thread

the only thing to concern yourself with here is learning what these 2 terms mean:
objective
subjective

lol
well put
perfect response

Three of those posts are mine.

This is more like a foursome than an actual gangbang.

>endirement
the FBI released redacted result of their investigation. you're fucking retarded man. this isn't like stonetear/combetta or something that actuall adds new information.

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

and that's why your the vice president, Pence.

>It's a "people have a natural right to immigrate here" episode

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

But the thing is, they did know this kind of situation would eventually happen.

Does it? That wasn't my intention. They had more powerful shit than AR-15s back then, private citizens could have their own armies and warships. I'm just saying that to claim it's "unconstitutional" to ban followers of a violent and anti-American cult from immigrating en masse is retarded because none of these people care about the constitution or what the people who wrote it wanted until they can use it to further their own shitty arguments. Liberals creating hate speech laws for saying mean things about certain minority groups? Who needs freedom of speech, it's too dangerous in our modern world. Someone said we should ban crazy medieval retards from entering the country? MUH CONSTITUTION MUH FREEDOM OF RELIGION!

It's literally part of the immigration act of 1965 and I sincerely hope Canada is nuked until non of you are left

He's probably a shitskin mudslime. I'll bet 10 lbs of syrup on it m8.

>nonplussed

Do you even own a dictionary?

Shhhh, it's okay. You got dubs, see? You're going to be okay. Just be more careful next time. Unless you wanted to get (you)s, that is.

If it regards her Email Service or Benghazi I don't give a fuck.

the constitution is for americans, therefore these people are not american, so it is not unconstitutional
fucking leaf

Every single person who openly critiques Trump in the media sounds like they never even read his policies, and I bet his supporters didn't either.

Trump proposes to halt muslim immigration until ISIS is dealt with and Syria stabilizes for the sake of national security, which is the most sensible thing I've heard from a politician's mouth ever. It's naïve as fuck, of course, bringing ISIS down and stabilizing the Middle East is nobody's plan, they are necessary pieces in the game of geopolitics.

I know. Pence is wrong. Just pointing out that Burger-Friend was skirting the "IF ONLY THE FOUNDING FATHERS HAD KNOWN!" argument that gets tossed out for other arguments regarding their constitution.

>Actually thinking a full ban on muslims would ever happen
You appeal to extremists and then roll back to the actual fucking policy to get the moderates.
God damn underage retard fucks. DUHHH HE'S LITERALLY HITLER ISN'T IT GREAT

I don't actually.

Why?

It's a real word in Upside Down land.

Trump never called for a blanket ban of a religion.

He just wanted to ban travel to and from dangerous regions that happen to be heavily Muslim, only until vetting can be done to a quality that ensures new entrants are of no harm to US citizens.

No one is considering just banning muslims or kicking out all muslims. Just liberal media being paid to jump to a false conclusion.

Good answer. OP BTFO.

Change the constitution.

ok

Back to the potato farms Seamus

yes

>implying people don't change their opinions
he WAS a cuck and wrong (not unconstitutional and who gives a shit if terrorists are offended)
NOW he's Trump's VP

The constitution does not apply to non-citizens.