How can Donald Trump bring the American Muslim community over to his side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_4ZWpw0BFQ&list=WL&index=14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking don't.
Send them back.

Nailed it. Send them home they don't belong here.

By redpilling them.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_4ZWpw0BFQ&list=WL&index=14

They're small, irrelevant, and have almost completely demonstrated their contempt for our country and a continued unwillingness to assimilate.

They can only stay if they renounce Sharia law. Otherwise they should leave.

This seems like a Riley thread

This. No one likes them here, they clan up, they've destroyed communities like Dearborn where non Muslims are attacked in the streets.

Deport them all, the few that remain should be heavily monitored and essentially put under a Jizya.

The first war overseas ever fought by the US was against Muslims, they are not welcome.

Wonder what happened to that guy.

Show them how the left demonizes traditional patriarchal family structure. Ask them to look at Islam and see which political policies are most consistent with the teachings of Muhammad. Praise the muslim community's strong family values, resilience, and discipline. Explain that ISIS is a greater threat to muslims thsn anybody else, the majority of people killed by radical Islam are fellow muslims, and the majority of people fighting ISIS are muslim. Tell them how the leftist policies strengthen ISIS and endanger the safety muslims enjoy here in America.

Then show them what a gay pride parade looks like.

Why would he want to? Fuck them, and fuck their opinion.

FPBP

Based fellow bong. This

Trump will win them over with the power of his superior white dick.

Simply point out that Clinton has a history of advocating for interventionism in the Middle East, while Trump was against the war in Iraq.

Thanks bonger. You know what's up.

They are the ones who suffer most from terrorist attacks, so naturally they will support the person who wants to stop terrorism.

>There were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015, or about 1 percent of the total U.S. population

Dude doesn't need 1 percent.

he's already got my vote
>inb4 you have to go back

By either;

a) putting Islam through a reformation, which would be bloody and result in millions dead
b) getting them to leave Islam altogether

Both choices will be hard, but those that go through with it will be seen as trustworthy.

With that video of some cucks brining a muslim on and she absolutely BTFO's them

Doesn't need to, they're only 1% of the US population.

He read the book The People vs. Muhhamad and he realized he had been lied to his entire life.

How many hours do you think he wasted sitting in prayer? How many arguments had he wasted his time with over scripture? How many friends and family had he fractured relationships with because of his former belief?

The man realized he had wasted time that may amount in years towards a false religion used to control people. I say his reaction is perfectly justified.

I have never saved that .gif because it is completely mistimed. The nuke needs to go off right when taytay hits her hands to her thighs.

Exactly. The US and EU has no business hosting enemy civilians as long as Islam is antagonistic just like the US wasn't open to Russians coming and going during the Cold War.

There shouldn't be any more Mosques in the West than there are churches in Saudi Arabia, Muslims should fuck off.

We dont need them on our side, we need them gone

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH PEOPLE WHY DO WE NEED MUSLIMS?

Send them back.

just get NF in please

/thread

he collected his paycheck for making apostates look like deranged madmen then went back to his career in community theater

No I mean what happened to him after his appearance on that talk show.

Convert
Deport
or Die

>when the redpill hits too hard

alternatively, this.

Nevermind it appears to be fake subtitles

Put them on trains and buses take them some place that has a big oven.

The subtitles are fake you mongrel

Muslims been in this country for a hundred years. You're talking from out your butt.

It wouldn't be worth the effort. Primarily because the demographic is so small.
It is a group who refuses to integrate and shows complete contempt for western values. They have a sweetheart deal with the Left where they get excused for all their chucklefuckery. Besides, the right more or less hate their very existence.

The only possible way is to convince them that liberalism will destroy their own values. But given how tight their communities typically are, that isn't much of an issue for them.

Why would he want to? They're an insignificant minority electorally. He doesn't need them.

If you don't speak sand nigger then you can't confirm. If you do speak sand nigger then leave Mohammed.

This. We used to only get Muslims from Iran and Lebanon, and they were mostly professionals. We don't need illiterate Somalis or afghans shitting up our country

Nuke 'em

By disavowing his racist supporters

Listen closely, he mentions hosni mubarak several times - I don't speak arabic but only a fool would believe these are the actual subtitles

These are fake subtitles for anyone who didn't know

>1% mudslime
>2% jews
they're less relevant than jews

Yes, they are insignificant as a voting block, but they are a political football. There are more white guilt retards who will gladly hand over our country to invaders than there are invaders, and that's a serious problem

>0.9% of the population

He can live without their votes

They have a lot of pressure groups and get a lot of attention for being so miniscule. Clockmed became an overnight celebrity for fucks sake

I bet she has nice hair. Too bad about the fuckin' rag.

Memri is a Jewish op
All yourcomplaints can be directed to the Hasbaras desu.

They can't assimilate because they refuse to stop wearing their medieval costumes. And they can't sever ties from the shitass countries they clawed their ways out of

Check em

muslims need to leave islam. that's all they can do other than leave. Islam is distilled evil.

FPBP
They move to Western countries and that they HATE and then demand those western cultures change to suit their culture.

If you hate Western cultures so much then stay in your fucking shit countries. If you don't like it, go the fuck back. Deport anyone who refuses to even attempt to assimilate.

Gas the kikes

he already has it link is in the Trump gen

All these people not realising that the goal of islam is for a world wide caliphate.

>t. Ahmed

by converting them to Christianity

Apostate of islam here, everything Cred Forums says about that death cult is 100% true.
Take it from a guy with muslim family and has been to muslim countries ,that litterally nothing good will ever come from muslim populations as long as islam is rotting their minds.

>nuke mecca

Why does he need to? Muslims only make up about 1% of the US population. He's doing just fine without their support.

I thought places with a homogeneous Muslim population were supposed to be "paradise." But it seems that there'a more suffering/murder/violence in entirely Muslim societies than the ones where they are minorities. Can you explain why Muslims don't get along with anybody, not even each other?

"Look at the man in NYC. His father, do you know how hard that would be? I don't even know, his father you see does exactly what we ask of the Muslim community in our country, if you see something, say something. The father says something, the hardest thing, I couldn't imagine. Then we do .. *sucks in through teeth*.. nothing. People want to be American folks, they love this country, all of us love it. We have to be better.

don't

They need to go on the other side if you know what I mean.

It's all down to the basic nature of islam. The religion is so fatalistic, and so heavily condemns everything other than absolute submission that muslims have nothing to think about other than their afterlife.

You already know that muslims take their religion waaaay to seriously, well they kill each other over retarded differences in interpretations. They have no trouble doing this because of what I explained above.

The fatalism is also why no muslim nation will ever amoount to jack shit. Why work to pull yourself out of poverty if you'll be rewarded with paradise in the afterlife?
As for rich muslims: they end up being the biggest degenerates in the world, and try to make up for it by buying their way to paradise. This is why so much Saudi money goes towards funding terrorism/salafism.