TEACHER FORCES KIDS TO COMPARE TRUMP TO HITLER

>Instead of parsing participles, a public high school English teacher has been using her classroom to wage an ugly propaganda campaign against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his supporters.

>“Basically, the only people who seem to be safe from this guy are white Christian males,” the teacher said in a classroom discussion recorded by a student. “Am I missing anything? Oh, American – white, Christian, male Americans.”

>“He is in fact the master of pathos,” the teacher told students. “So who knows what his actual motives are but he is a master at manipulating his audience, right? He knows where the fears lie and he is going right after them.”

>After the teacher found out she had been recorded, she demanded that students turn over their cell phones, one parent alleged. “She made the kids drop their phones in a basket by the door,” the parent said. “So we just told the kids to either take notes or record her on their laptops.”

So, why has this person's identity been found out yet?

Source: foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/23/heil-donald-students-instructed-to-compare-hitler-to-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=PpEUV2lcjP8
linkedin.com/in/amanda-harder-143a7088
twitter.com/hardernoteasier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat

>EVERYBODY I DON'T LIKE IS HITLER

Kek, public school education. While you cucks were learning how to suck off Jamal I took a class entirely about stonewall Jackson as an elective.

If you don't send your kids to same sex boarding schools you are a failure.

You know the kids could just say fuck off when the teacher asks for their phones, what's the teacher gonna do? Assault the kid?

Seriously like, who the hell turns in their cell phone at the beginning of class anymore. The fuck don't the kids tell her to screw herself

>He knows where the fears lie and he is going right after them.

This level of projection and lack of self-awareness is actually terrifying tbqhwyf

Oh yeah, what even more terrifying is we have liberals here who defend it while knowing it's insane.

>sending your kids to public schools where leftists indoctrinate them with poison

why?

also

>compare Trump to Hitler

loves their country: check
persuasive: check
personal excellence: fitness, vitality, no chemical or drug habits: check
good with ladies: check
wants to make their nation great again: check
appears at a time of national despair: check
not like most people, but identifies with most people: check
name will be remembered forever because of impact on the world: guess we'll find out..

Whenever someone gets going on a TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER rant, agree with them and talk about how if Hitler was assassinate before he became Chancellor so many lives would've been saved. When they agree, say so why not asssassinate Trump? btw record them.

(((leftists)))

Oh thats good

audio for anyone interested youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=PpEUV2lcjP8

High school fag here.

I can confirm, shit like this happens daily. So many of the (((teachers))) try to push shit like this on us, and it isn't even implicit either, it's straight up propaganda.
For example, we had this "day of silence" for lgbt people, and two of my teachers silently presented powerpoints instead of actually teaching us physically and made us wear these pins or some shit, I put it on, I'm a fucking white male, and if I refused I would be branded a homophobe. It's funny, there's a huge undertone of trump support in the school, all the edgy contrarians support him because the teachers shill hilldawg so hard. I guess I am one of them.

Oh yeah, almost forgot

>inb4 summerfag get out reeeee

Great find. Also yay, we got her name

school teachers are the most unqualified people to talk about important subjects. All they know is how to discipline kids, act like clowns to keep them in line, and recite some lines.

>Amanda Harder
>Oh, Amanda! Harder!
kekkk

>How to spot a youngin'

America really needs to let go of its WWII propaganda. It is the most taboo subject without any pretense of objectivity. When (((they))) compare Trump to Hitler, it seems more like a compliment than anything else. That dude was brutal.

Honestly this. They get so used to teaching the same material over and over and dealing with literal idiots all day, so I can completely understand them not giving a fuck. Most probably just teach from the book and feign comprehensive knowledge on the subject. Tenure really needs to go.

Notice how liberals always accuse their opponents of doing what they themselves are doing.

Hillary uses tactics much more similar to Hitler

>Hitler has the SA
>Hillary has Black Lives Matter and Militant Liberals to start street battles and harass opponents
>Hitler was offered Chancellorship and denied and later demanded it
>Hillary was given a run at the nomination, lost, and now has used her political pull to demand it.

You could continue with this, but much of the democratic party's policies on media use are copied from Hitler, especially their capitalization on new technology.

so, if Hitler was jst like Trump Hitler wasnt too bad

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Liberals have been doing this forever. They are the party of domestic and psycological terrorism

>amanda harder

keked at last name

heres her linkedin

linkedin.com/in/amanda-harder-143a7088

Well. I know where I'm sending a bunch of Pepes to.

why call it school if you don't actually learn

>proceed to explain hitler did nothing wrong
>trump did nothing wrong
>trump is hitler qed

ree and all but who really cares

niggers can't vote and highschoolers are basically niggers

A rope for every teacher!

Because there are parallels between Trump and Hitler, the Tea Party and Nazism.

>You missed a very dull TV show on Auschwitz. More gruesome film clips, and more puzzled intellectuals declaring their mystification over the systematic murder of millions. The reason they can never answer the question "How could it possibly happen?" is that it's the wrong question. Given what people are, the question is "Why doesn't it happen more often?"

>recording this bullshit artist to expose her instead of agreeing with her

BASED GEN Z

Healthy reaction to being oppressed => Nazism

This isn't going to stop until Skypenet is Deactivated.

Because its a place where you learn to make reasonable estimates

>tea party
Decentralized, anti-establishment/anti-authoritarian movement.

>must be like nazis

twitter.com/hardernoteasier

Wait. If we hate the millennial mindset but praise generation Z for bringing back the nationalism mindset why are highschool or anons that are 18 REEEEEE'd out of here?

Just observing something

>How to spot a cocksucker

Wow, young?

Goddamn I only graduated high school a few and it was pretty bad, but nothing like that. Amazing how much harder they're doubling down.

(((Public Schools))) really need to be cleaned up

>tfw going to a liberal college after getting redpilled by a liberal high school

Wow, cocksucker?

Are you retarded?

Cell phones in school weren't a thing before like... Idk 2009? I don't even know why I'm responding to your childish comment tbqh

I guess the only option is to staaaayyyyy hooooome....

Failed art student

Meth head

Closeted homosexual

Incestuous relationship with mother

Adolf Hussein Obama

Nobody knows what the hell you were alluding to by that because you literally didn't preface it with anything meaningful. Explain to me how my suggestion would mean I'm a youngin' retard. We had cellphones in highschool back to like 2007, and we told teachers even then to fuck off

But Hillary is LITERALLY Hitler

>anyone who doesnt have blonde hair and blue eyes stand up

>HITLER WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!

Why are English teachers the worst humans ever?

dat rat face

>Like 2007
So 2007 or what?
It's called deductive reasoning. You explained how students currently don't do something anymore, your words
By that I can conclude you are in highschool or perhaps middle school

>she
My echo sense are tingling

oy vey

Dox when

Our schools went from being pretty bad to being worthless propaganda machines.

Shit's all wrong.

i think she wants trump to fuck he, you can hear the sexual tension in her voice.

i had an english teacher say these exact words in college

This makes me question why I'm becoming a teacher. I used to think I could actually help some kids out ya know. Unless Trump gets in and pushed education reforms I'll probably be required by the (((school board))) to teach how George Washington was a queer black trans women.