Has Cred Forums seen this video yet, it's breddy gud...

Has Cred Forums seen this video yet, it's breddy gud, actually it's a damn fine response to the hillywood video released by the narcissitic jewployees.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This vid needs more views, it's a damning indictment of the out of touch leftwing faggots.

I was prepared to cringe, but it's pretty good

how do you samefag and self shill your own shitty videos without any shame?

One of the better response vids.
Not mine but I appreciate the credit.
I just Corrected The Record shill.

That was actually pretty good. Well done to whoever made it.

I like animated Pepe.

screen cap this and reply please goyim

I approve this message

Breddy good

I'm glad someone made a biting response, those hollywood faggots resorted to being demagogues is the lowest thing they can do.
Is it going to be gold backed? Are they trying to take the status of a reserve currency from the FED?

It strikes at the hearts of Democrats since they believe in income inequality.

Good job pepe.

I'm all for Pepe but this video could have a much greater impact on normies without him

>a millionaire can't tell me who to vote for president.
>but I have no problems voting for a billionaire for president.

weak

Pretty good.Have bump.

Look Texas, the billionaire has already made his money so he won't pimp his position.
If the billionaire wins no one can bribe him with visions of power.
Trump has nothing to gain, I believe he's a narcissist but I believe he cares.

wow redpilled/10. RDJ BTFO

>making pepe a symbol of the people

Nice! Have a bump

Did those fucks make a new video recently? I haven't seen that before.

Yeah, I really don't understand how people can say Shill Hill is out of touch with the poor and then endorse Trump in the same breath.

>it's breddy gud

Only a totally delusional shit-for-brains Trumptard could think it a good argument that because celebrities are rich you should vote for a billionaire.

I don't want to link it but it's on youtube.

Trump paid off that family's farm in Georgia and helped a man getting beat with a bat.

He's a nice guy.

the point

you're head.

Consider my record corrected

bimp

Fuck rdj. Should have learned more in prison punk faggot

This. That animated Pepe is baller.

Have you even read about the clinton foundation?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clinton
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

It's funny because Iron Man is doing the same thing in real life that he did in Civil War.

But what if you removed all the lazy ants?

Bump for views

Spam it Cred Forums. let's get it on the trending page so everyone can see the shilling.

We know how Trump made his money, he is so proud of how he made it his name is prominently featured on all be building/businesses he built. Shillary on the other hand, not so much.

So you'd rather have Hillary and her globalist, NWO Backroom dealing, SJW-loving shills in the White House?

That is so true, but no one can argue with Trumpshills

I want more people to see this video

catchy

Palmer pls

I'm assuming the argument is that a person asking you to vote for the status quo is doing so because he has benefited from it, while the majority have not.

It's not rocket science.tbqh.

(it's also not necessarily true - but in for arguments sake we are taking everything on face value here)

Robert Downey is a hypocrite because he's rich

Vote Donald Trump who literally sues people if you say he isn't a billionaire

This is what I always thought of the meaning of Pepe. Whats really sad is this wont get too much viewership, unfortunately.

>Whats really sad is this wont get too much viewership, unfortunately.

That's up to the people of this board, user. Fire up them social media's and normie books and let people see it.

Nicely typeset, good, concise writing. My only complaint is the ugly pepe. Would be much better if he was actually animated.

bretty good/10

Spread this

It runs like some left commercial, nice

Kek will win.

me: When the delegates heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?". Trump looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with Kek all things are possible."

Dumbest and most unaware ad I've seen in a while.

why the fuck are conservatives conflating the issue of individual wages with wealth inequality WHILE SUPPORTING A BILLIONAIRE CANDIDATE?!

if ironman can't understand your feelings and economic concerns as someone that makes over 80 million dollars ($80,000,000), then how is someone that makes over a billion dollars (+$1,000,000,000), which is over 12.5x 80,000,000 supposed to understand?

if anyone can follow logic in the slightest, this ad is either nonsensical or actually makes a better argument to elect hillary clinton.

THE RECORD:

CORRECTED [X]
NOT CORRECTED [ ]

thank you for indulging opposition research. good luck with your 'information'.

praise kek

Its kinda cringy desu

>logic in the slightest, this ad is either nonsensical or actually makes a better argument to elect hillary clinton.
Really makes you ponder things

1 of those millionaires is offering policy to rectify problems
1 of those millionaires isnt

ill let you figure out why you can support one and not the other, CTR

wut

I agree but it cuts both ways, doesn't it?

Pretty sure I saw Trump in his penthouse with gilded gold pillars and all sorts of noveau rich tripe plastered all over the walls.

Come on, there's support and then there's dicksucking.

Consider your record corrected etc

the video literally says that someone (RDJ) that makes 80,000,000 dollars cannot possibly care about the economy because he has work and money.

now, why isn't the exact sentiments true for someone that earns 12 times that amount (several billion if trump isn't lying which he probably is) who could literally drop being president in a heartbeat, possibly buy a small island somewhere on the globe and then retreat to it?

there are billionaires in support of HRC that reinforce her policy initiatives.

Awesome video

It doesnt, actually, since Trump's platform revolves around economic changes to bring manufacturing jobs to the U.S., while cutting off the welfare we streamline to every country outside the U.S. who does fuck all for us.

Hillary just offers """progressive""" memes.

I liked it except for the small bits of text in the video with "evil hillary pics", was kinda cringy.

Anyway shared on my twitter, don't have a lot of followers though

Checked 4 truth

Hillary is astoundingly rich.

>Anyway shared on my twitter, don't have a lot of followers though
Legit backlinks are important, you've done your share user

wow how much did you make monetizing the video faggot?

>thinking manufacturing will come back to america when labor tends to be the maximum expense for a business
>thinking that if manufacturing comes back to the us, americans will be paid fairly and not slave wages
>thinking a candidate that dares not employ american workers by manufacturing his products all over the 3rd world, is serious about bringing manufacturing back to america
>thinking that because trump is white and rich, he'll do what is best for the poor whites

it's almost too good. whether trump wins or loses, you deluded fucks will want to kill yourselves. just set those countdown suicide timers already! your fate is sealed!

>hillary is astoundingly rich

there's a greater wealth gap between hillary and trump than there is between you and hillary clinton. jesus, fucking do some basic math.

Basically going turbocuck out of emotions