Why is this shit still an issue in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_of_death_by_rate
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/cannabis/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/659710-HPPD-from-mushrooms
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19904047
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12344104
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5299409#5299409
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12509821
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6705983
youtube.com/watch?v=hlfQVvsNLFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is blini not an issue in 2016?

Because liberal degenerates love the stuff and fuck them.

It's not good unless you were prescribed by a doctor for insomnia.

Even then, marijuana will destroy your imagination, I haven't dreamed for years while smoking pot until a week after the day I quit. Some people will use it to self medicate too, making it seem like it's the only thing that will keep them happy.

Statists and boomers who think reefer madness was accurate.

It makes brainless zombies.

Because homo sapiens -regardless of race, ethnicity or religion- are idiot maniac who should be removed from the earh in order to save this beautiful blue-green planet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow the money and you will have your answer.
>Private prisons.
>Big pharma.
>Alcohol.
Why can you admit to using it and become the POTUS?

I've fucked my own life up on it before and I'm not going back, but there's no goddamn reason for it to be illegal at this point. CO showed how successful it was as a tax plan, voters are satisfied.

The answer is pharma & prison lobbying, and that's coming from a guy on big pharma's side most of the time. Pain management would be FUCKED as a prescription (and even OTC) market, and the number of new inmates would fall off faster than twitter's stock.

Yeah but so do I.

If you were truly right wing you wouldn't be supporting prohibition of substances. Individual liberty is important, the government shouldn't have a right to say what I can and cannot consume, that's left wing thinking.

Not to mention the funding of private prisons in your country, and the massive amount of wasted tax dollars that go towards policing it.

Martial arts will greatly help you stop smoking pot.

I quit cold turkey the day I joined kick boxing.

I feel kick boxing is a more powerful drug than pot.

Think about it.

wow yeah really made me think

Har har

I'm a periodic weedsmoker who don't want to go to jail, or get fined, but still support the legislation because I hate libtards, and don't want whole society to smoke it.

I don't want these fucking idiots constantly smoking, I dont want faggots claiming "dude bro its ok to drive and smoke, weed makes you a more careful driver (FUCKING DEGENERATES REEE) it doesnt

I dont want faggots to smoke weed, and get an attitude of "maybe mass immigration is bad, but when i smoke pot i dont really care aylmao"

Weed is degeneracy to large extent and stoners needs to be purged, but still it helps me.

Weed helped my emotionally detached self(i was like a robot), deeply connect with my girlfriend like never before, we are now going 3 years strong, it also makes me more aware of my decisions in life.

For the imagination part? As I part-time 3d modeller it makes me churn out models 5 hours straight, and gets me really into doing productive things.

Still, my opinion is, it needs to be illegal, maybe not going to prison unless you are a drugdealer though, a fine is fine.

Only 3 people are aware that I smoke, you can thank wiggers, people with dreadlocks and the lower elemants for that.

This is why I hate typical faux news conservashits in America . They don't even stand up for liberty values , they just do things to want to spite liberals and vote against their economic interests by voting for facist Authortains like Trump while making less than 50k a year

> I want harsh laws in place to spite people I don't like while going against my core principals

You sound like a massive faggot

It basically did the exact opposite to me lel I guess I had issues or something back then.

Because once they make weed legal, cocaine and meth aren't far behind because they cause even less damage than alcohol.

And the people in charge do NOT want the citizens on stimulant drugs. Caffeine's as strong as they're willing to allow. It's good enough to motivate without making people too motivated like stronger dopaminergic stimulants.

Weed is a bulwark.

We don't have that shit here and that means less liberals so yeah you can fuck off with that hippie.

It's legal in Alaska libcuck. Last time we looked we weren't exactly liberal.

> by voting for facist Authortains like Trump while making less than 50k a year

You're a fucking retard mate

You mean Canadas stolen land state ?

>cocaine and meth
>less damaging than alcohol

Your ad hom won't work here m8

The majority of people are stupid and will uknowingly vote to enslave us.

Just look at mass immigration, or any leftist idea, they don't just doom themselves, they doom us.

The unwashed masses has proved themselves unworthy of making their own decision, keeping marijuana criminilized pisses them off, and it gives me a fucking boner.

The last thing our society need is more drugs to become acceptable, we have bigger issues at hand other than dude lmao weed.

Also weed promotes "dude bro we are all the same, just chill out maaan why are you so racist bro!! if weed was legalized it would be worldpeace!" and other leftist diseases
Hello buttblasted weedfaggot, we dont need nigger weed culture in our great western lands.

Ofcourse, there are exceptions who can smoke, such as myself.

If you don't make 45k yearly at a minimum, you should not be allowed to smoke. But thats hard to implement, so lets just keep it banned.
Yeah it affects everyone differently, it always gives me great ideas I write down (and act upon).

I always thought weed made everyone think outside the box, then I realized it mostly makes dumb people even dumber.

Fuck off nigger. It always cracks me up when these retards say all drugs should be legalized, fucking maniacs.

If the drugwar is lost, so will our great western civilization be. Those who do heroin willingly are not victims, we should not fund their healthcare, they should be barred from society completly. Goddamn jew psy-op propaganda talking about portugual.

99% of the people you know who smokes pot are trash, only us hidden master-race shall survive.

>2016

>implying degeneracy ages

Nice slippery slope argument ,Cletus

You know trump has been shitting on the war on drugs for almost 30 years right?

You realize that you're attacking the candidate that stands for more freedoms than Hillary does right? I can back that up. Seeing as how you state he is a fascist, please give your reasoning. I'd be glad to refute you publicly.

Yes, because your simple ass speaks for everyone.

>If the drugwar is lost,
We lost it as soon as it started. Heroin is exponentially stronger and extremely cheap compared to before the war on drugs stop being a cuck to the state.

Cali fag here.

It's not, at least for us, I have had a rec for some time now, it costs $25. I don't even buy anymore, just grow myself for personal use. I buy concentrate though.

I see weed like aloe vera or spices, it's okay. Even a joint a day is fine, imo, or even better edibles. I feel the same way with wine, pinot noir, everyday with my joint.

Hey if you dont abuse it, why the fuck not, the keyword here is abuse, you smoke a joint and a glass of wine.

Sorry im not your average pot smoker.

We are being slid because the FBI just released documents that can lead to Hillary's endirement

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ABANDON THIS SLIDE THREAD

Can you get any farther up your own ass? I'm not a conservative or a liberal. That 2 party shit is you being a retard. Drugs should be illegal because they provide nothing for society while causing all sorts of shit that we end up having to pay for. You want liberty, fine. Total liberty, meaning I will never ever have to pay a dime to keep a crazy drug addict locked up for everyones safety or pay for some smackheads rehab and we have got a deal. Funny thing is that I bet the drugs get legalized and you'll still be after my pocketbook to pay for the results. Fuck that.

I'm trained in pharmacology.
Both of those drugs are less damaging than alcohol, according to science.
Sorry that science once again does not align with your political views, commie scum. You make a habit out of that.

Oh yeah because that graph has nothing to do with the fact way more people drink liquor than inject smack.

youre still cucked tho

Actually, most of us anti-drug war fuckers greatly dislike all the money wasted on locking people up, etc.

You want to keep drugs illegal? Your loss. I get any drugs I want regardless, because I have money and an internet connection.
Your laws only cost us all money in taxes. Money better spent on infrastructure, and improving society. Fighting vices with government is not and has never been a good idea.

based blini

You're literally a leftist. Either that, or you just don't think you understand what you're promoting.

Basically:
>hurr free speech free expression I should be free to be whoever I want and say whatever I want
>nooooo you're not allowed, because I disagree with you

>>I smoke pot but I'm not a degenerate unlike those other pot smokers hurr hurr hurr
>>drugs are bad degeneracy but I like drugs my personal freedom to do drugs should be respected but not anybody else's

Wew fucking lad, I didn't think THOSE people existed on Cred Forums

this confuses the cuckservative

I know man. People should just stop being degenerate.

>I'm so addicted to a drug that I need to smoke it all the time and my drug determines my politics

Literally stop smoking.

>smoked a bag of oregano in basement
>parents signed me up for kickboxing because i "need to get out more"
>str8 edge 4 life
>think about it

Uhuh, lets split up into two islands, my island forbids all drugs full facist mode, whilst your island legalizes all drugs, casual heroin and coke in the morning.

Then we see the difference between our islands in 10 years.

>protip: My advise will be a beacon of light compared to your dump

Easy , banning muslims from entering the USA is s clear violation of the constitution , granted I believe mudslimes are savages clinging to a medieval religion

Btw Iam voing For Jill stein

Basically this. I really don't want drugs to become legal, it'd make it too expensive for me to get my junk and it'd be regulated to all fucking hell.

Whether they're legal or not, I'm still going to keep using and keep paying my taxes and being a functioning member of society.

Conservacucks are dumb as rocks, this isn't a small shitworld country like the Philippines where you'd be able to just kill of drug users and dealers. Too big of a country, too many different views, and too many checks and balances.

I wonder how it feels to know your desire to limit people's freedom will never actually come to fruition and has failed throughout the ages. Must suck being a square.

Absolute fucking delusion, did you ever stop to think that some of the people all fucked up on drugs need to be locked the fuck up? That's a big part of why they're illegal.

quit telling me what to burn to inhale. problem is the issue is associated with liberal shitlords and hippies, which are degenerate fly piles.

The sudy that graph is based on controlled for that, actually.
Even after controlling for percentages, alcohol still came out on top as the most damaging drug in the world.
Not controlling for percentages, alcohol and tobacco are about 10 times(or more depending on location) more damaging to health than all other drugs combined.

But don't pay attention to science and facts. Listen to your DARE officer and the DEA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_of_death_by_rate

pro weed threads are psyops

Sweden pls...

Nice straw-man. My post was just pointing out the hypocrisy of your backwards worldview. I.e. "I can use drugs and be fine but nobody else can"

>The majority of people are stupid and will uknowingly vote to enslave us.
Says the guy who doesn't have a problem with weed, but wants the government to take it away from everyone because "gubmint know best"

Sweden has it right for once

Sweden built a straw man argument, fellow burgerbro. See

protip: thc accumulates in the brain cells and takes fucking ages to leave, exerting a constant subtle influence on the mind.

so... imagine a world where stoners are smoking everywhere. that means you inhale their 2nd hand smoke, thc gets into your brain too, and now you're under its influence.

just walking down the street and smelling someone in their garage/driveway smoking is bad enough, can you imagine it being legal to smoke anywhere and everywhere?

i'll walk around wearing a mask 24/7, i already hold my breath just smelling weed on someone who isn't smoking, when it's just seeping out of their skin

That has absolutely nothing to do with freedoms of actual American citizens though. So your point is moot. He is the defender of common Americans and their rights.

If you care to tell me what rights he intends to infringe of Americans citizens then il listen.

no, its removing governmental power stupid. how are you this fucking stupid, yet able to post here?

got a citation for that other graph then?

Also the fact cannabis is even included is comical.

>how are you this fucking stupid, yet able to post here?
This is kind of a silly question.

>did you ever stop to think that some of the people all fucked up on drugs need to be locked the fuck up?
There's no evidence for this though. You just don't like people who do drugs because you're a retard who confuses violent crimes for getting loaded.

It wouldn't be so sad if you weren't able to vote and damn the rest of use to pay for your lost crusade.

Pic related. If drugs are banned, how did someone make all this MDMA?
Oh wait, your laws mean nothing to those of us with intelligence. We sell over the internet and you're mostly powerless to stop us because cops are morons. Sure they occasionally nab some idiot who didn't use PGP, but overall, they just waste our taxes fighting a war they admit they are losing.

I disagree that the government doesn't have the right to regulate substances, but the concern should always be the substances risk to others, not the user.

So drunk driving limits are a legitimate regulation. Drugs with a high potential to make you do violence can and should be regulated.

Heroin, as destructive to a community as it is, should only be regulated for quality and safety, similar to food regulations.

As a libertarian, I accept that some chemicals are so inherently risky that narrowly tailored regulations represent a desirable compromise between individual rights and the health of a society.

Yawn.

>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/cannabis/

the government would looooove for everyone to be stoned 24/7. lmao @ thinking you're some kind of rebel for being a potted plant.

>2nd hand smoke

degenerate as fuck

WELL CLEARLY THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO GIVE THE GOVERNMENT MORE POWER OVER OUR LIVES SO WE CAN FINALLY RID SOCIETY OF DRUGS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Because politicians and lawyers use it and know it's a secret to success, and don't want all the plebeians being successful.

Russia's stolen land

Stone Cold Steve's Armpit

Right. Which is why drug use should NEVER be allowed or tolerated in public.

There should be a 0-tolerance policy for public drug use and intoxication.

But don't dare tell me what the fuck to do on my private land. I'm not a tenant, I'm not in proximity to minors. I'm in the fucking woods on a 12 acre plot. I'll smoke sniff or shoot what I please, I pay the taxes for this property and I maintain it. I don't break my back at work every single day just to be told "no, sir, you can't do XYZ in your spare time."

laugh all you want, i know the facts. most marijuana users are incredibly ignorant about it and cherry pick their paid pro-weed studies to support their stupidity.

fact: thc accumulates in the brain, each use increases the saturation, it exerts a constant influence over your very being. if you're ok with that, fine, but don't blow your cloud of ignorance near me.

who taught you to use the computer?
no, the government LOOOOVES being able to fuck you in the ass while funding its police departments and prison indutry with the criminalization of daily activities.

Except it's not, drug users have externalities that everyone ends up paying for. No drugs=better society all else being equal. Now, you can sit there and say "Well, I'm going to do it anyways", but I bet that's only true to a point. If you were imprisoned for life for possession I bet the number of drug users would come down very quickly.

>I don't break my back at work

le rebel breaking his back working to buy his sedation lol

>don't blow your cloud of ignorance near me.
euphoric

>i've never worked a manufacturing job for 30 years, or construction for 5 years.
lol

THC is stored in the fat cells, burger. There is no drug in the world that "accumulates in the brain" increasing saturation with each use.

I sure as shit wish there was, it'd be pretty dope (pun intended) to be opiated all the time, or stoned all the time, but that's not how drugs work.

Your ignorance is showing.

>who taught you to use the computer?
...good one?

The fact you think that every person who smokes pot is gonna be driving down the road hot boxing their cars getting little timmy and susie high is comedy gold.

Also 2nd hand smoke is a meme.

It's not in leafland

Jews want their cut of the profits. They have no established foot in the door to start getting anything from it so they are constantly making weed legal a very difficult process.

Also the medical industry would take a hit. Weed has been proven to help with a lot of ailments where other medication cannot. Not to mention the medication provided has more side affects.

Plus it is more profitable to keep a patient dependent on your prescriptions for months and years on end than to just give them weed and have them get better right away.

Thank you. please try pulling service cables and digging ditches all day, then come back.

>I bet the number of drug users would come down very quickly
You bet it would, because they'd all be in jail. And then, I wouldn't even bother using drugs because I'd have absolutely 0 stress, considering you'd be picking up the tab for feeding me, clothing me, and housing me for the next ~30 years!

Thanks, user! Go, totalitarianism!!

Never normalise destructive and anti-social behaviours.

Rule one of not failing at constitutionalism, later people complain about rising of fascism and shit like that

don't support the LE WAR ON DRUGS GRRRR and everything will be fine

> imprisoning people for using certain substances
> making others pay to house, feed and cloth them

Liberals need to die off in droves

you are welcome my man. fuck anyone in this thread supporting the enslavement of good, working, honest people to the (((((pharmaceutical industry))))). we are trying to end crimes against humanity and these cucks are defending the monsters running the freak show.

oh, i almost forgot to mention the FUCK THE ((((PRISON INDUSTRY))))

even if it means more niggers go to jail ..

Habitual stoner/drug user here. I have a job and work 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Tell me why I shouldn't be able to use my money on what I want.

Marijuana will be legal in the US by 2019 at the earliest and 2021 at the latest. Scientifically, there's too much evidence establishing it as a safe recreational drug with negligible side-effects, unlike alcohol. The only reason it's still illegal is because of old farts from the Reagan years.

By 2030 we'll be looking at marijuana prohibition the same way we did alcohol prohibition. The only reason politicians opposed it was to look good during a time when it would look bad to support it. Now that public opinion shows more that a 50% acceptance rate in even conservative states, it will start to be political suicide for new politicians to oppose its legalization. Once a few more states pass legalization legislation, they'll push to get it declassified as a federally controlled substance and we can live in happy degenerate land.

Stimulants and psychedelics are in now way sedative.
This whole "drugs make you lazy" bullshit needs to stop.
"DRUGS" are a massive category of various compounds with wildly varying effects.

They're likened to tools for the mind, and just like any other tools, can be misused.
You do not blame the knife, the hammer, the rope, or the gun for the actions of men.
So stop blaming drugs, like a typical leftist assigning blame to the inanimate.

PS: sedative drugs are very useful in people with minds that are overactive(those who are psychotic).

lost an amazing opportunity after college because they sprung a hair test on me. hadn't smoked for nearly 110 days and still failed.

i have despised weed ever since

PCP accumulates in the brain and after chronic use sometimes it makes click and you are ona fullblown pcp trip from one second to the other.

For real dawg, i'm white but i support hiding illegals! we are equal #jah#datblunt#equality#legalizethegreen

So you admit you're a degenerate drug addict that would rather be in prison than without drugs? And a literal ditch digger to boot, lol yeah, we'll be paying for your disability anyways. I rest my fucking case.

>and we can live in happy FREEDOM land.
fix'd

other than that 9/10 post

weed smoking & hanging with tyrone #oneLove#JahBeBlessed#SmokinNoIntoleranceAllowed

>>Liberals
>>Hates drugs
Pick one, pinko.

>only ok when i do it
>kekbeblesssed

Blazin dat 420 lol for real only smokers know what i be talking about, bumpin some traprap u heard lol we are all the same, lets roll around on the grass god isnt real but weed spiritually conects us to liberal ideas lol like women arent property, women can sleep with whomever they want

#openmindedweedsmoker#noHate#breedMywifeTyrone

>Cred Forums can't find a reason to hate weed
>so they just call everything HURR HIPPY LIBTARD SHIT POTHOEAD

Right wing conservatives value freedom above all, including the freedom to indulge in substances free of government interference ( so long as they don't make you pose a danger to others ).

You call yourself a conservative but your views are inherently anti liberty and the tax costs associated with funding a war on drugs go directly against the low tax/small government philosophy of the right.

Come on user, have a puff and use my std ridden pussy, stop being so sexistic

If liberals were able to get their hands on 100% of all things marijuana growing selling buying marketing then it will be available country wide.

I was joking when I said that, but thanks

>Cred Forums is one person
stfu faggot, I'm getting ready to smoke right now.

>nuthin like blowing some of that PooInLoo-Kush 4 real fuk whitey

Apparently this wizard never needs to exhale.

It is entirely driven by profit. We all know the elites smoke this shit, and it has certain medicinal qualities. It can also be used as an intoxicant. Know what else you can use it for? Having an easier time with exercising. Marijuana has many uses. The only reason it is not legal worldwide is because the (((government))) wouldn't be making billions off of the black market. When it is legalized, bigger companies will swoop in IMMEDIATELY. They CRAVE PROFITS. We have to stop these conglomerates from creating another damn monopoly. Fuck what the government says. I want to be able to grow and smoke the plant if I choose to. Either way, it is a violation of freedom to deny me my rights in that way. Especially a plant with healing properties.

Any tips to find weed in a new area? There are no "parks" here where people with dreadlocks stand around smoking joints ans selling weed.

tfw autistic

Dude CHRISTIANS ARE SO STUPID LIKE ALL CONSERVATIVES, AY LMAO!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEED

HUEEE HUEE HUEE

Your logic .... its....impossible to withstand...

Liberals don't.
But only commie fucks hate personal responsibility, liberty, science, etc, and only pinko commie fucks assign blame to inanimate things for the actions of people.
Actual conservatives AND liberals both are against the state banning goods in the marketplace.
Conservatives are against the growth of government power, liberals are against the regulation of private behavior.

If you're FOR drug laws, then you are neither liberal(since you wish for regulation) or conservative(since you want big government).
You're a communist, or at best a socialist who wants central planning.

That's the real truth.
Now, you can be liberal or conservative and be against drug usage. That's totally fine. I'm against the use of Soviet guns. But I have no intention of supporting any government bans on ANY guns.

because money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
tobacco companies, etc

go away faggot, you already said you smoke weed every day but it's not ok for anyone else to do it and now you are trying to make fun of people who smoke every day to make yourself feel better about it.

all he managed to achieve was making sure as many carcinogens as possible attached to the lining of his lungs. no reason at all to do this

Except no we don't, that's a caricature that you made in your mind. Fuck having a fucking canadian libshit tell me what conservatism means. Lolbertarian, you might have a point but you are way the fuck off here.

>lol i took this picture after wake nd bake nd i lyked it so much its so artistic and speaks of my spiritual nature, i hate christianity and dont believe in god but i believe in spiritual beings #openMindedRaceMixer#smokepawt

>College
>Lots of liberal stoner friends
>Move to city for big boy job
>All my friends are stiffs who would never smoke

I know Cred Forums is hardly the place to ask, but where the fuck do most people get weed? I've always just used friends of friends, if you don't have a contact are you just fucked?

>yeaaa bro im votin bernie! fuck white privilage man, the establishment tries to keep weed illegal bcuz it makes u openminded

>projecting this hard

most people have a friend or know someone who knows someone who smokes and can get you some weed.

or you could move to a based state that sells it recreationally

For all this bullshit about liberty and all that this is what actually ends up happening. Liberals just get to get high without having the boot put upon them. Is that what you really want? I have never, ever met a stoner that wasn't either a complete whore or a complete cuck.

ummm trump is a racist facist lyke omg how dare u smoke for him

Idk what the fuss is about I can't have a drink and a bowl after work or what?

Literally just go around and ask people who look like stoners who smokes weed. Go to a bar or something, you'll find someone.

I have never been not able to find weed by just asking at most 5 people.

Classical Liberalism is the cornerstone of right wing political philosophy. Just because you don't have a truly right wing party in your ( lol ) 2 party system in the US doesn't make Republicans true right wingers.

And don't try to use google logic and say the graphs are racist.

My friend was a dealer, and he always made the whole culture seem scary as shit. Do stoners really just give out their dealers numbers like that?

uh so wat if i had 11 partners in the past? who the fuck r u to judge me or slutshame me? so what if i had a gangbang with tyrone? only jah can judge me

We are a tiny minority, about 5% who keeps it extremely hidden and discreet, and are fully aware of the negative side-effects and we don't pretend otherwise. We don't want the numbers of retards to increase, or allow this to be publicly acceptable.

All potsmokers tends to be liberal drones, and it's best to keep them under wraps before the slipperly slope kicks in and they will support mushrooms or MDMA etc. Let's supress them to the fullest extend.

How come it's always fucking muh freedumb loving conservashit friends who want to confiscate my bud?

Fuck you fake assholes , I fucking hate you all

because of (car)fentanyl cuttings

Much of these problems could be mitigated with proper education.
We educate people on driving, firearms, and sexual activity.

You just ask "can you get me some weed/you know where to get some weed?" Seems like ppl would be sketched out.

Corporate Jews don't want an alternative solution to their legalized poison.

Faggots on pol are either contrarians or mouthbreathers who haven't learned that prohibition doesn't work.

>how do the DEA and local police justify their budgets?

> mushrooms

To somebody in the right headspace Mushrooms are the biggest red pill you can take. If you're a dumbass normie all you'll get out of it is " lol pretty colors when my eyes are closed ", but it's a paradigm shifting substance.

>Humanity and the societal effects can easily be summed into one graph

Don't think so autistic bud. There are thousands of people who have lost their mind to the "least" dangerous drug on your chart. Mushroom and LSD.

They start off normal, try mushroom a few times, then they will go on a rant claming Mushroom connects you to 4th dimension ay lmaos, and how mushroom doesnt make them insane, but rather the opposite "unsane".

I know I can't convince faggots like you otherwise, I guess you have to meet a mushroom head yourself and listen to their mentally ill rants. You can always look up Terrance McKenna, he is a professional asylum patient pandering his nonsense to other shroom heads.

Also, life-destroying HPPD and mental trauma. So, much for your chart of harm.

>he thinks anecdotes are science

bluelight.org/vb/threads/659710-HPPD-from-mushrooms
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19904047
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12344104
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5299409#5299409
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12509821
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6705983

Enjoy your HPPD for life

>Thousands of people getting HPPD from single shroom usage doesnt count

lol it will never be legalized faggot, you just reaffirm our belief that drugs are for degenerate faggots.

Christians only want freedom when it's something they want, then they lobby, sue and bribe to oppress everything else (much like their Jewish role models).

Yet people of Cred Forums will always somehow justify voting authortain republicans into office

I've done mushrooms 5 or 6 times in my life, I think ive gotten what il get from them. They aren't a rec drug, but they are a great red pill drug. And I didn't get HPPD.

Prohibition simply doesn't work mate, sorry to say.

They do count. Just not as much as you hoped. Refer to the chart I posted earlier.

I had hppd for about 5 years but it went away luckily. When I had it, I could stare at the ceilling and make the patterns bend and flow while sober

>it exerts a constant influence over your very being.
Its a drug not the spirit of the devil you fucking nut.

I used to smoke pot, and when I stopped, I cared enough to search for the truth and was redpilled. I hate minorities, I love my white race, I love hitler and I cant wait for the racewar.

>i was a cuck communist neet faggot
>now im an edgy le alt right neet faggot

>prohibition doesnt work, only option is to legalize all drugs and make them easily accessible

I love going down to the cornerstone for some kokaina! and preschool teacher high on heroin is great! lol legalize all drugs NOW!!!!!
>muh chart explains all of humanity and is infallible in every way. Why? Because muh chart

shove it up your ass bud it will never be legalized, age of obongo is over :^)
Woaaaah TriPPy MAaan hope it was worth it

Reminder to not respond to the Swedecucks poor attempt at baiting

>>muh chart explains all of humanity and is infallible in every way. Why? Because muh chart
>
>shove it up your ass bud it will never be legalized, age of obongo is over :^)

Jesus you sound like those SJWs who get mad when I post murder rates between googles and white people.

Someboy been triggered.

dude you need to chill out, rip a cone and listen to some reggae
youtube.com/watch?v=hlfQVvsNLFk

> decriminalize all drugs
> never said anything about accessibility

Look I know you live in an emotion based trigger land, but you have to look at facts to establish policy. Prohibition doesn't work, where as blanket decriminalization does. Portugal is the shining example, they have among the lowest drug abuse rates in the entirety of the world.

You are an absolute idiot.

Anyone who falls for someone who legit identifies as dem/rep don't belong here.

I am a licensed grower in Oregon and business is a boomin'. I just sell the immature plants though, I own/operate more of a nursery rather than dealing with stoners who need their bud. It's better that way.

Authoritarians are pathologically incapable of fucking off and minding their own business. Social authoritarians especially enjoy using the power of the government to impose their will on others, whether or not that imposition causes harm to them is of little concern because the social authoritarian is a creature primarily driven by their own emotional desire to force other people to conform to their preferred behaviors. Social authoritarians are to stupid or too naïve to have ever learned from history, or to have realized that continuously funneling power to the government isn't a good idea. The social authoritarian is so pathetically insecure and values his fellow man so little that he would happily petition the government to throw his neighbor in jail for a behavior which most likely harms no-one in any substantial way, simply because the social authoritarian disapproves of that behavior and believes that he among all other humans is specially appointed to be the arbiter of morality for his peers.

Yeah... but i smoke and drive all the time. I'd have to say I'm definitely less aggressive. But does being less aggressive mean the same thing as being more careful? Beats me, but no collisions here Google. But in a world ruled by Skypes why would you not want to smoke all the time?

You know how common it is for people to want to be smashed or shitfaced all the time? Drinking liquor like this is no different from "stoner" culture. They're entire pathetic life resolves around their own self mutilation.

Yeah, but the majority of use who smoke our booze and drink our weed handle the job fine, even if we get busted for a possession charge.

The shame is in wasting time a resources fighting an admittedly unwinnable fight rather than devoting time to teaching more responsibility and safety.

Plenty of pharmacologists would love to teach folks about the intricacies of pharmacological substance usage. It's a fascinating topic.

>google
>skypes

>fixed, not worthy of the respect brought by capitalization.

I thought about it.

That part only lasts like an hour

It's the [current year], everyone smokes weed. It's almost a mainstream drug with as big of a culture behind it as coffee.

Like don't go around asking women or something stupid like that. Your best bet is black dudes, every black dude smokes weed.

>and he always made the whole culture seem scary as shit

lol what the fuck it's weed, you MIGHT catch a felony if you have too much weed on you (in my state it's 2 oz) but there's no serious risk behind it at all. If your 'friend' made the culture seem scary then he was probably dealing more than just weed.