Hundreds of (cucked & white) BLM protestors are storming Portland city hall and are about to lynch the mayor

Hundreds of (cucked & white) BLM protestors are storming Portland city hall and are about to lynch the mayor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRiHVZ9Qylc
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/dont_shoot_portland_demonstrat.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

The left is eating themselves alive. This is great.

it's democrat?

>be mayor of most liberal city in the USA
>get accused of racism

>by white people, no less

Do these people not have jobs or lives? Like seriously who gives a fuck about criminals being shot by police.

Why do these people go out of their way to protest? Does it make them feel better about themselves? Do they work at all, or do they just collect welfare?

I love this. We don't even have to do anything. These lefty faggots are going to destroy themselves.

>BLACK lives matter
>protesters are almost always majority white

Proofs, Source?
Its Portland heavily leftist, so I would assume so.

Is Soros on Trump's side?

I have a feeling that these people are either on gibsmedats or are paid political agitators.

it matters if you are also a criminal and don't want to be shot

They have to find a way to feel good about themselves so they jump on the pseudo-justice band wagon.

t. Neckbeards who play racist on an anime imageboard all day

thats how it works

they are imploding

Epic trolling, 9fag xDDD

porland has a huge homeless problem, you can bet those people are homeless or living off taxpayers

Look at that comfy lil nigga

Where do these faggots even come from?

Good. Let them eat themselves.

This country is so fucked.

Everyone wants to be a civil rights activist

Im afraid the answer lies in your flag bro.

I struck a nerve huh?

We should offer these white cucks as slaves to the niggers and call it even. maybe theyll cool the fuck out for a bit.

and here we see a leaf showing its natural defense mechanisms

BLM people love to accuse white liberals of being hypocritical racists, I've read at least one article about Portland's racist past.

I'm so glad I live in a rich white Republican suburbia and not in a Democrat shit hole city. Must be hell having to deal with leftist cry babies all the time.

Pls be a happening

I live in the Portland suburbs and I'm pretty sure I know that faggot with his hair in a bun in the foreground.

I hate my state with a passion sometimes.

Sounds pretty peaceful

I think we all know a few people that look like that

>literally one google in a crowd of a hundred cucks.jpeg

Fuck this gay earth.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

I don't wish death upon the mayor, but if they did this, it would guarantee a Trump presidency.

>Whites are literally the least racist ethnic group on the planet
>Regularly go out of their way to stick up for other races, to the point where they'll kill their own nations to do so
>Still get regularly blasted 24/7 in media for being racist/intolerant/bigoted/CIS-privleged/retardedmediabuzzwordoftheweek

How the fuck is this even possible? Arabs or Asians or Hispanics would never give a shit if some black person got shot in their country. Nor would they go out of their way to give all kinds of free shit to foreigners or give minorities affirmative action.

It's not our state, it's just portland. One good flood through the valley and they'll all go back to california where they belong.

You guys do realize that if they do this shit in all cities and there isn't retaliation then they'll just get what they want right?

don't be mad because you can't turn an anime into a symbol for White Supremacy single–handed.

youtu.be/LRiHVZ9Qylc

what are they going to get?

hippies im fucking shocked

>I've read at least one article about Portland's racist past.
Oh, look at the scholar over here!

this.

Shit's been sliding far too long

>they're all white people

Thank you for correcting the record so I don't have to

More white guilt in schools, more far left propaganda in the media. More bullshit programs that fuck over white people all in order to help the supposedly oppressed minorities who get their way all the time.

>BLM
>White college students
Do keep us informed in the event that anyone breaks a nail.

Oregonian here.

There aren't even any black people in this state, the fuck are they even protesting?

>google 'portland's racist history'
>first results are 'The Racist History of Portland', 'Oregon Was Founded As a Racist Utopia', 'Portland, Oregon Deemed 'Most Racist' City in the US'

Virtue signalling is cancer.

Northeast Portland has plenty of them. And I've been noticing more and more of them out in the suburbs in recent years.

Literally what are they protesting? Portland is beyond progressive. Even my liberal aunt complains about how their homeless problem keeps getting worse because they're so supportive.

Come to think of it I don't think I ever really see black people- apart from the homeless population- in Portland. Just a few Asians here and there.

Well fuck them all to death.

Where are all the black people who are in need of life mattering recognition from this mayor?

>BLM protesters
>they're all white

>the ones that actually are black do nothing but loot, pillage, and chant slogans about killing cops

Black people protest peacefully
>Look at them niggers disgracing our country by sitting down at a racist national anthem!
Black people riot in the streets
>I told you them niggers are savages!

Guess black people aren't allowed to stand up to their oppressors huh.

Hahahaha social environment. Imagine you having ultra cuck parents, everyone in your environment being ultra cuck, what do you think you will be?

>mfw guy closest to door in green hat jas outline of CALIFORNIA

As someone right outside PDX I can say (southern) Californians are scum. And they want Oregon to be like the shithole they fled (worse than refugees desu senpai)

Because the sitting during the national anthem was a sign of support for a very violent movement, BLM.

Protest marches are where intolerable people socialize. They're typically 10% people who are genuinely upset and 90% people who like making noise while feeling simultaneously empowered and protected by the herd.

black?
idk
why do white people care so much about black people who don't care about themselves

As opposed to supporting an even more violent group known as the American justice system?

>that metalhead in the bottom right corner. I knew some metal fans were cucks but jeez, BLM? Really?

Too true. Californian refugees should be shot at the border; they carry a disease that cannot be cured. They vote for shit like sanctuary cities and then want to move away from all the mexicans. Then, they get somewhere nice and they start pushing for rights for illegals again.

No different than muslims, really. I don't think they're actually fleeing their mistakes so much as trying to outsource their insanity as a means of conquering others.

I imagine you have already seen the info graphic that says many more police are shot than shoot people right.
So besides the fact they are the law, they are still less violent, not more.

>Portland

If any anons are looking for an exciting pro-white read, the entire first part of the novel Freedom's Sons, by Harold Covington, is a military attack on Portland by White Nationalists/Separatists:

>At 7:30 sharp on the morning of November the first, an artillery shell from an eight-inch howitzer ripped through the air with a sound like tearing cardboard from the Washington side of the Columbia River. The shell crashed into the Union positions along the Oregon side, and vaporized a mobile home business office standing on a side street behind the scorched and crumpled ruins of the Portland Expo Center. The shell blasted dirt and shrapnel through the air, and drove a flying four-inch nail into the buttocks of United States Marine Corps lieutenant Abdul Malik Johnson.

>"Muthafukka!" screamed Johnson in pain and rage. He turned to his fellow African-American lying in a prone position beside him, Sergeant Alvin Pettibone, who was wearing the blue-black uniform of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Police Organization. "Racist muthafukkas done shot me in de ass!" he howled. Then he saw that Pettibone's head was gone. "Fuck! I tole you not to look up when you gots incoming, fool!"

>The Washington side of the river began to flash and smoke, and thunder rolled across the water like a gigantic hollow drumroll as the rest of the Nationalist guns and rocket launchers opened up. Great geysers of concrete, asphalt, brick and wood leaped into the air all along Marine Drive, and projectiles plowed craters into the golf courses and parks where the Union artillery was dug in. The battle for Portland had begun.

>Freedom's Sons, by Harold Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

It's the 5th and last in a series of novels dealing with the fight for a white ethno-state in the American Northwest.

Not the mayor!!! :O :O :O

Been monitoring it on the local area twitter reports and scanner. Its pretty lame just white cucks and like a handful of blacks.

They never get uppity here since its whites leading it

>Imagine you having ultra cuck parents, everyone in your environment being ultra cuck, what do you think you will be?

>black?

Because if you have an ultra liberal narative running through your society, this will happen naturally (caring about blacks and vague forms of racism).

They are the vanguard that is fighting to destroy America. Whoever they are, we need to take them seriously.

At first I was going to be like "why?" but then I considered that whatever the reason is it's not going to be rational or reasonable so I just stopped caring

White guilt has been hammered into us for decades. I dont have any. Just sayin

Not true. I hate googles as much as the next person, but it was blacks trying to prevent exactly that during the riots this weekend

How in the fuck is the national anthem racist?

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/dont_shoot_portland_demonstrat.html

Bit from the mayor in there of course siding with cucks.

Other than that portlands tame and at most will block traffic for a few hours tops.

Also for local oregon repubs vote for Bud Pierce!

eugene is pretty shit too fampai

"activist mindset"

There are people who feel like they have to "make a difference" and they feel no self-worth simply sitting at home and being happy.

That's not a bad thing, necessarily, but the problem comes when people like this can't find a real thing to be an activist over that can be easily grasped. So they will just turn to the nearest easy cause and be an activist over that.

Trans restrooms? OMG emergency meeting! Summon the council! Activists activate!

Cow hide gets turns into leather people wear? WEE OOO WEE OOO Activist Police on the scene!

Baby mama says Tyrone was reading a book when he got shot? Team Activist ASSEMBLE!

They will find something.
They will always find something.
Most of what they find is bullshit because their only real criteria is that they have something to be an activist about, all the time.

Are white liberals the worst thing that ever happened to white people?

>BLM
>there's a total of one black person in the picture

cringe

>they're all white

lmao white people are fucking pathetic
you will never see black people doing this for white people
or asian people doing this for mexican people
or X people doing this for Y people

it's literally only whites who are so pathetic they don't stick up for their own kind
biggest pussies on the planet desu

>That autism

Geez... I can see why those books died out in the 90's.

Sure is nice and quiet here in Salem.

h-help us Japan

I didn't ask for this

>live in a liberal California cesspool
>haven't yet seen a BLM protest

Feels good to be in hiding in the jew's backyard

>Japan

>t. English teacher from Calgary

JAPAN, NO!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY?!

>literally all 4 of the black people in japan are in BLM

The metalhead on the right with the Bathory patch. Fuck this leftist shithead he doesn't deserve to listen to glorious Viking metal.

Brak Rives?

Good. When they start harming politicians, they'll be labeled terrorists.

>that touristy photo op in his own city

It's because the white lefties will give in. If you call a conservative a racist they don't care.

>J walking
Reeeeeee gaijin get out!

blm outside of the U.S. is literally just niggers from across the world demanding they get sum gibs me dats from their governments. Although I guess that's what blm in the U.S. is too.

Are there no black people in Portland?

>"He sat down during the national anthem"

>"That must mean he thinks the natinoal anthem is racist"

Abort autism, or your kids will grow up to shitpost like this.

OP here, there are a lot to the north but they stay in their own neighborhoods generally.

I'm white and that honestly triggers me.

Guess I better burn down my neighborhood

California born and raised here; what the fuck, man? I want out of this hellhole. Please let me off this ride, I promise to vote Red.

Stay out of my city. Fuck off to Idaho.

Get the fuck out of here?

BLM target whoever is likely to pay them off, which is white democrat politicians. It's literally a shakedown group that funds all it's activities by jacking other activist groups and politicians. I wholly approve of their shenanigans as it's hilarious to watch all the phony airhead liberals not know what to do when commies come for their money. It's a good wakeup that this is what the left truly is, a criminal organization.

it's not even guilt you idiot
it's middle class spoiled and sheltered kids who cry at the thought of micro aggression/discrimination because their retard parents spoon fed them and coddled them their whole lives

Im ashamed to listen to bathory now thanks to the fucking cuck with the backpatch in the crowd.

how about making a statement by either not being an ofensive nigger or by not committing a crime?

impossible, I know :^)
but there is a way to non violent, non offensive protest.

Do blacks even know how to get through life without offending people of other races? Let alone their own race?

The reason is simple.

>ruining good stone

blacks should be protesting at city halls and outside police departments.... you know, the institutions that are allegedly oppressing them

beating up white people and stealing liquor from asian owned stores in response to a black cop killing an armed black man with a violent criminal history in a city run by Democrat blacks is not standing up to oppression, neither is refusing to stand for the National Anthem, which only pisses off veterans (many of whom are minorities) and is tbqh, really fucking low energy when it comes to protest

life is ree