bump

The video is only blocked in Poland

the skypes will pay

did these exist before?

Have a bump my mongolian friend.

A hero on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=2DQn3Szi4aA

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

I can play it here in the states. Saw a frog complaining about this earlier. Did you test it? Blocked in Finland as well?

Ima join it. Might be useful in the future.

Bump

Its google using its power to censor the internet...is anyone really that surprised?

Why can't Cred Forums use this for the lulz?

How?

If your gonna be uploading videos to youtube always upload them somewhere else aswell (like dailymotion), and then post both links. youtube has to much power

What does it even have to do with Cred Forums? Youtube is nu-male cuck heaven, this is not news. They just realized they already have a shitload of autistic retards doing this for free, now they can give them a neat little title so they can feel good about being unpaid jannies.

I don't know why you fuckers even upload things to youtube. Just pass around a .mp4 and post it wherever you want.

This could be an ad from some dystopian movie where everyone has to spy on everyone just for not getting auschwitzed.

They'll ban you for abusing it on "good" videos.

Newtube when?

It's blocked on a ISP level. Some other cunt from here said that he's blocked for him, 3 krauts out of 5 that posted in the other thread said that they could see it.

its beginning

THE FINAL PHASE

I signed up to be a hero two days ago and still haven't heard anything back...

RSBN is being censored right now too. Their streams are being cut for no reason (probably wrongthink) as I type this post

Bump

I think YT immediatly deletes a vid if it gets flagged

We should have some fun with YouTube Heroes. Let's report a bunch of random liberal videos.

>"hero" used liked this
The carbon atoms of the Greeks are rolling over in the stratosphere.

> mfw they are going to enact hate speech laws in America because of pepe.
This is not good anons, our lulz are turning against us. Kek was not to be trusted, he is powerful but holds no loyalty to his minions

>don't use your freedoms they might be taken away!!!
ok

I can watch it

What a good idea, giving power for removing trolls to the trolls. Apparently Youtube is a game now with a useless reward system.

Would suck to not have freedoms

Sweet are they going to censor MTV's decoded under their far left policy block then?

I know that's fake but it is an inevitability if we keep letting Social Justice Whales win.

Sadly this is true

But if it's only blocked under Euro IP's, try this website.
unblockyoutube.co.uk/

Silly user, you know YouTube is only targeting those evil alt-right Trump supporters, don't you?

>I know that's fake but it is an inevitability...

You poor soul

You can't bump your own threads

I made the mistake of not reading the thread before posting it. Apparently it really is blocked in Poland, Finland, and France so far? Like I said if it's blocked in your country's IP try this link

Umm???

i can because im from finland

>Like I said if it's blocked in your country's IP try this link

Not blocked in bongland m8, which is weird yet refreshing

That was brilliant. I loved the very end especially kek

>Far right policy block
>Communists calling for violent purges of the upper & middle classes? That's cool!

You have more freedoms than the rest of Europe right now.

Someone needs to go around fucking with diversity and SJW nonsense videos. Abuse the shit out of the whole thing and maybe it'll come crumbling down when youtube realizes giving powertrips to the user isn't a good idea.

>You have more freedoms than the rest of Europe right now.

We have been blessed by St Nigel

youtube.com/watch?v=9b8xZbo6qyk

still not as good as trump effect

youtube.com/watch?v=NGFaMzONaBA

Germoney and Italy too I believe

Even the normies are waking up on the YT Heroes Thought Police. It had a ridiculous dislike ratio last time I checked, like a 2/98 split.

Race war when? Soon? Please?

This shit is what happens when you hire too many women.
Their answer to everything is nag and tattle.