Why do you think anime bad for Japan society?

Why do you think anime bad for Japan society?

I see it art and etertainament, like all else.

>implying

Does Crab support Trumpu

Anime is a utopĂ­a; unreachable
imposible, just a dream and an ilusion of a better world for the watcher

What order should I watch this series to get caught up?

It's just a different release valve to the ones we have over here.

Just art and entertainment like all the marvel/DC stuff saturating western media.

Only Hillary supporters are Cat, Snake, Phoenix and Snail.

no good

Monogatari sucks, get better waifus you fuckers.

>phoenix
>hrc
fite me

My Hanekawa would never support that false idol

Cat does not support hill

Because it turned a nation of honorable samurai into a apartment dwelling kissless virgin neets emotionally committed to their waifu pillows

>shamefur dispray

It's a goal, though unreachable. To create a reality as close as possible would still be near utopia.

We live in a time when pussy is becoming more and more expensive, and anime is a cheap substitute. Of course you'd rather have a real woman, but 2D is so much easier and more convenient.

bake nise neko ss tsuki owari koyomi kizu

Tfw you will never have anot adopted imouto to have a sexually relationship with

Naisu purokkushi faggeto

Thank you based nips for portraying the finns as crazy puukko-wielding maniacs with mental problems.

>snek

There is nothing wrong with having hobbies and media that fulfills hobbies, hobbies only become a problem when they start to interfere with your life negatively. A lot of animufags tend to focus so hard on anime that it stunts their maturity. Like any other hobbies, animu can be much more appealing than going out with friends or making families to plenty of people, it breeds NEETS, or just people who only work solely to spend more money on hobbies.

That's what's happening with Japan right now, a large chunk of young Japanese adults are spending nearly all of their free time chasing hobbies like vidya and animu and not spending it to do basic things like reproduce or be successful in life.

>tfw you buy kizu tickets and then work tells you they need you to work that night

Anime is a symptom of the real problems. It isn't bad in and of itself.

what the fuck

Is this half-breed thing just one guy's work (like those fat/inflated characters someone has made since the late 90's)?

No idea

>says monogatari sucks
>posts REEEEEEE: Zero

It was made by one guy in /jp/, who did it for few... weeks, I believe? At some point it was found out that he lived alone with his mother, and his hispanic father had left them.

I feel like Monkey would be a trump supporter.

This desu.

i wonder who's feet smells the worst

Bad only in the sense that it stereotypes the whole country.

Cool story sempai

Honestly, all entertainment is fine: Pot, booze, gaming, anime, the problem comes when it becomes a lifestyle or obsession.

When you can't have conversations without making references to your hobby and spend unhealthy amounts of money on it, start ignoring other responsibilities to indulge, etc. That is when it is a problem.

Anime don't speak real Japanese.

Cartoons are inherently neither good nor bad. They are merely an artistic medium.

>mfw i read that as an autistic medium

i need a hobby

>Satan, Guide my cock!!!

drawings are good until you're 15-20 I guess.
I you keep watching anime later, you're mentally ill faggot.

i want to live in japan unironically

she loves the gays too much

She still wants Arararagi's bone

t. 21

Frankly I think the world would be a sadder place without Dragonball/Dragonball Z.

wrong, pussy is cheaper than ever, but hypergamy is going wild so any kind of meaningful relationship has become nearly impossible

>At some point it was found out that he lived alone with his mother, and his hispanic father had left them.

It's just a mix between the ancient Chinese story 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' and the Jean-Claude van Dame movie 'Bloodsport'.

meme anime of the season

>I didn't fucked up your country
>it's totally anime
It's just Americans acting like millenial parents and shifting blame on something else for their own fuck up.

poland are you drunk?

its pretty nice,
you could never have this in another country.

Japan is a great place to visit and a terrible place to live

how so exactly?

work culture

being a filthy gaijin

fuck ya japan anime is awesome

tomate is best yuru