Help me craft an enraging BLM meme

I'm working on a black lives matter meme that is essentially supposed to be as enraging as possible and rile up disgust among the normies.

This is what I have so far. Please give me you input and ideas for this and or other memes to make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just make webms from colin flaherty videos.

just have a pic of this with the phrase ,* stamps , cop protection , welfare , these are things we need because we are to lazy to try we also are protesting because we want more of these for even less effort *

>Tfw OP unwittingly rallies more people to the BLM banner than ver before, and kickstarts the momentum it needs to become successful.

why? they already do this

dont fake shit that they already do

this is an interesting thought. It needs to come off as sincere though.

Something like

>Don't you DARE complain about my small government welfare checks when you people ENSLAVED US FOR GENERATIONS.

subtle, i like it.

I'm trying to craft something that could unwittingly go viral and piss off white people.

Go on instagram. They already have alot of stuff like this with 20k+ likes. They beat you to the punch

The white people that it would piss off are already anti blm. Self hating white leftists would agree wit the pic

how did I do?

My current fave

Critique the texxt pls. I'm still working on it.

Just replace the lesbians kissing with the homeless guy getting beat up or something.

yes this is the sort of thing I was thing of

Ok lads this may be the final meme thoughts?

not bad, I think the next ones should focus on being anti-white women since they are the biggest supporters of BLM

lul the artifacts!

Good shit, go for it

>The continual JPEG degradation every time an edit is made
I don't know why but this somehow makes it hilariously more authentic.

Any ideas on how to elaborate on this?

I don't know where to start

thats sounds like a white person wrote it.

You don't "work on" a meme you fucking newfag piece of shit. Mods should be banning people for these underage threads.

Oh, that's good, OP.

that's real good...

Our meme warfare is becoming more and more sophisticated.

I've purposefully made and distributed several memes before with moderate success.

Pretty neat seeing where they end up.

>Funded by a (((white guy)))

Those aren't fucking memes you imbecile. Memes come naturally, you can't "manufacture" one you fucking 12 year old. Leddit wants you back.

In terms of meme warefare where does this rank among Cred Forums's arsenal?

Hi,

The entire marketing and advertising industry respectfully disagrees.

ok I got something from this.

I'd appreciate more suggestions lads

Don't listen to him. You're doing the Lord's work!

youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w

I really like this vid, maybe you can use it in some way.

fyi you can downscale jpeg quality 0-100% in photoshop when you export

CTR's trying to slide this

Fuck off CTR

:^)

This has been on Cred Forums for years, and I have yet to see it posted by anyone on Cred Forums.

This is actually really good.

Anybody got any other suggestions?

Approved. Will share. Target white women next. It should say something like "White Women are the most privileged group of all."

Ok I'm thinking of things for this now.

needs more emojis

USE LIL WAYNE

Send them this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8

>kangz wuz IRISH

LIL WAYNE DOESN'T SUPPORT BLM THEY GONNA HATE THAT

No. Nigger memes always have grammatical and spelling errors. This is too competently done.

I was thinking "White men are only racist to protect white women" or something like that. Or "White Women cannot be raped."

Actually, if you want to play off a google stereotype, the Googles believe that white women sleep with them, and then call rape the next day.

"White women privilege is engaging in consensual sex, claiming rape, and having the white man believe you."

CAN ANYONE GET ME AN IMAGE OF A REALLY UGLY BLACK FEMINIST BULLDYKE?

I just need an unlikable looking dyke to put behind the image.

this is excellent, user

maybe some emojis at the bottom

I'm thinking it's just going to be something ignorant about "FUCK WHITE WOMEN" and then a rant about how they are privileged and stupid and can never understand black life.

The main point is to make it enraging.

Enraging, but also divisive. You have to include a really simple and easy point for the googles to pass around.

Ok I think I'm might go with this one for the white women meme.

Nigger "memetic warfare", you faggot google fuck.

never mind I'm using this one.

Anyone still here? :(

Like what? "White Woman Privilege is not always looking disgusting with your shirt off."

Meh, too aggressive. It won't be passed around.

Your work is important though user. I've been toying with the false flag idea. Pushing the feminists to divide themselves would be great. The numales would obviously defend the white females too.

roastie reeee

Outside attacks harden supporters. Inside attacks are far more effective. Especially with the left eat left mentality.

Ok getting there gotta jpeg and emoji it.

Some will fucking fall for this.

Ok here is the final product.

I may work on this more.

lol

Kek wills it

Turned out better than expected.

Feminists will side with blm on this one. Thats the sad part

The idea is that angry white women will spread it hopefully.

Anybody know of reddit subs where these would be relevant? I will post them there.

Post them on troll blm Instagram accounts

i'm dead, to be honest, family.

Feminists will always side with nigs up to the point that nigs criticize islam.

I want to make Goebbelist propoganda

just pics of dead googles with FUCK WHITE PEOPLE laid on top, I want the normies to fear a race war.

replace with knockout game pic

preferably old lady

That's pretty good user. Are you jewish?

The spelling mistakes are too obvious. I'd recommend changing "are" to "our." you don't want it to look like an imitation of google writing.

>Making memes and pretending they were made by an organization you don't like
I can't believe Cred Forums would be so unscrupulous, but you're doing jeebus's work.

>countering lefty propanganda with propaganda

this is noice, OP isn't a faggot

But this is exactly what black women would love to pass around.

Remember, they're women but still nigs. They get off on this kind of aggression.

ive seen some real doozies

fuck. just fix the google-esque spellings because its too obvious.

too retarded to be shared en masse, dial it back just a bit

you are wrong.

OP IS always a FAGGOT

FPBP

Perfect
You need to drive a wedge between groups

This is pretty good. totally believable.

Too obvious, you disgusting mongoloid

Hillary Clinton would never do anything to jeopardize American libery or safety, fucking Drumfsters need to get a grip.

This is great. It's just like the martial art concept, where instead of resisting your opponents punch, you grab his arm and keep him moving into a vulnerable, off-balance places.

This is a good meme, and a great concept. It gets the fence sitters off the fence and further polarizes the extremes. Don't listen to the shills.

I think this would piss off blacks more than whites.

Dont listen to these cocksuckers you are a fucking pro. You even misspelled the words a niggress would misspell. Im beginning to think youre actually one of them lel.

Attack the Queen lefty white woman.. Hillary... Accuse her of using the black struggle to secure votes.... Which is basically what's happen..

MICHAEL MOORE

you misunderstand I'm trying to false flag. Attacking hillary would be against our interests here.

That's like a fucking sledgehammer... No wonder no one has pulled that out of the arsenal.

This should do it.

The misspellings are too obvious, and clean up the exclamation marks, lose the part about the flat asses, edit out half the words. People hate walls of text.

SHORT. SIMPLE. LESS IS MORE.

This could be improved by identifying victimized entities as racists and using slipprier terms. Like so:

>deincentivising the businesses and homes of racists
>denying respect to the graveyards of patriotic racists
>confronting white racists at family meals
>physically deterring racist allies

Nah I get it... Just don't think most women are aware of the connection.... Not sure if Hillary has openly supported them or not... There is so much misinformation sliding around, I thought this would pass.... Since she is benefitting from their attention.... And some blacks would get behind it since she's white. I agree though, maybe more subtle and in line with what blm stuff looks... Your military one is gold.

i like these

lol #weareallmeteors

simply ask how does centuries of slavery effects a black person born today. then ask to explain if it also applies to a black person adopted by white parents.

faggot

HAha lmao you people.. your evil has no bounds. Thats why you will lose. Thats why you have always lost.

yeah and white normies will have to defend these chimps

dank meme

most triggering

This one is good. You can make an arab version for Europe too.

Triggered

Niggerfied it for you OP

NiggeRs always seem to crop their pictures