BREAKING: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
archive.is/gYF6S

>President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

>The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

>In an April 5, 2016 interview with the FBI, Abedin was shown an email exchange between Clinton and Obama, but the longtime Clinton aide did not recognize the name of the sender.

>"Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

>The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Intentional or not I chuckled. Have a bump OP

Every thread

Quiet, cigani.

A fucking Serb.

>taking the bait

>implying bumping this thread is bad

>Huma

Which is why I began with "intentional" you dumb fag

The corruption is definitely very deep.

thank you for correcting the record

bumping this thread

very interesting.

bump

I said
>every thread
I didn't reply without already knowing, you fucking retard

>According to the FBI's Abedin writeup, she "could not use a computer"; Hanley said Clinton had no idea what her own email password was, and had to rely on aides.

I don't see the issue with using pseudonym. It's a common practice in the military and in secret agencies for communication.

What's more of a problem would be that Obama personally sent Clinton emails to an address he knew wasn't part of the state departments classified network. He should have notified them of her wrong doing right there.

I wanna know what Obama's pseudonym was. I hope it's even funnier than Carlos Danger and Obama is the new champion of pseudonyms used by politicians to do illegal things.

What was it?

she doesnt even know how to use twitter

I honestly think she would have been better off with this whole email thing just admitting that she is a fucking retarded boomer who knows jack shit about technology rather than trying to cover it all up

Is this the thread where we try to guess the pseudonym?

Yes, but as Clinton, why tell a believable truth when you can tell an outrageous lie?

thats what i wanna know shitskin

WHAT WAS IT

Huma Abedin is the scariest thing in American politics.

The sameposting serb
Apparently mods are awake

I'm not even surprised. Bumping, I look forward to what this develops into

difficult to do when you're a pathological liar.

Also what was the get?

I'm going with
>x69usasucks69x

...'Google'

I'm white

disclose.tv/news/leaked_video_cern_to_start_the_process_of_opening_a_portal_to_another_dimension/134018

The get was "Hillary is already dead"

IWuzKang44

Another get wasted on common knowledge then.

Lol what à meme

I wish.

praisebetoallah1984

even if our monkey friend isn't white, any hue is better than a fucking leafnigger

"Hillary is already dead"

MyNigga
>monica

It doesnt have to be a male name

toplol

HNIC

And she'll be our Secretary of State if Clinton wins.

nah I'm sure she'll have and underdesk position

Is that really what they think they're doing?
I doubt it. I think they know full well what's going to happen. You need to ask yourself a question. Why would some one from Earth want to blow it up?

KingNig420